OtakuBoards

Lost Hearts

Annie

[i] Outside of the inn, Warrington smiled, and walked off. How annoying. He would have to kill someone in order to rid himself of this pathetic spell. In his ears, were a small head phone. Mystika didn't notice but when she dodged the dart, a device had been planted on her hair...

"Where are you going?" muttered a cold voice.

Warrington turned around, and saw Arch, his chest heaving up and down, either from anger or from suppressed emotions.

"You know about that spell now don't you!" pressed Arch.

"Yes, thanks to you." replied Warrington curtly. What an agonizing remark for Arch... To see that his own curiosity had placed the one he loved in danger...

With the slow contortion on Arch's face, Warrington smiled. He knew he liked her. Really liked her.

"Heh. Well, I'll put it simply as this." Warrington said. "Watch out for that girl who that ***** connected with my life. I have no intention of dying just yet. As long as that girl is protected by your ilk, I will not intervene. However.... I shall be watching. And should I feel that your group is not up to performing well...." he delicately trailed off, while slowly bringing his hands up, and making a decapitating motion. With the same hand, he pointed up at Mystika's room.

Arch's fists tightened. Warrington looked at him, smiling.

"You can try, if you want to. But you know just as I that its a waste of time for me and for you. So why not just leave me be?"

[/i]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Leave you be...?" Arch's back began to tremble, but this time two bloody wings grew from his back, and his size incresed. His teeth turned into fangs, his hands into claws, and his skin turned a shade darker. His eyes began to glow a blood red, and he sniffed the air. "You will taste revolting" He said in a raspy voice that echoed miles away. "But I will kill you anyway, poisonous human." "Try." The man said simply, and Arch charged, with speed the man had underestimated. Arch took of one of the man's arms, but instead, Arch was the one in pain. "Ahhhh...." Arch mumbled, as his hand was melting off. "I seem to have underestimated your poison." He sliced off the poisoned arm with his sword, then returned it to it's sheath. "It will grow back, just as your's will." Arch said "Then it seems we are even." The man said, then grinned. "AND HOW DARE YOU ACUSE ME OF HAVING FEELINGS FOR THAT WOMAN!" Arch transformed into a gigantic, white, whispy creature with fiery blood red eyes. "Give me your soul." Arch said telepathically. He began to draw the energy from everything surrounding him. At the food shop, Sephiroth noticed he was losing energy for no reason and said "I think Arch is fighting someone, lets go help." "Now I will show you that there is something much wor-" Arch was cut off and started making a choking noise. He returned to normal form and threw up blood onto the ground. "What the hell?," He said. "You should be dead he said, looking at the man, who's skin was peeling off. "The poison won't go away if you simply take off the infected area," the man said. "You will need the antidote." "I..." Arch said. "It seems your reaction is different from a human reaction, though." The man said. "I am interested to see how you react." The man said, then walked away." "I've had worse!" Arch yelled after the man, who didn't even look back. Arch got up, just as the others were returning. "I'm going to go through the time warp so I can be healed," Arch said to them, and teleported away. "Can he ever us what's going on?" Yujin said "Lets go back to eat," Mikuru said. "Its probably nothing."

Guest RueZokorai
OOC: Well, it's finally time for Rue to enter...I hope I do this right.

"Oww..."

Rue awoke in a small clearing. He had no idea where he was, and slowly got up to look at his surroundings.

This doesn't look like Gaia... he thought to himself, and began to walk through the forest. He heard a growl behind him, and turned around to see a lion behind him.

"Ahh! What's that?" he yelled, and jumped back. He pointed his staff at the lion and cried, "Ice Horn!" and a blast of ice flew from the staff and froze the lion in its tracks.

"Sorry..." Rue said, and then turned and ran in the opposite direction. The lion just stood frozen in the forest, until it would be thawed.

Eventually, Rue came across a town. I know, he thought, I can ask the people in this town for directions. Rue walked into the town, and soon came across an inn.

Well, this looks good. He saw some people standing outside it, and decided to ask them for help.

"Umm...hello," Rue said, timidly. "I was just wondering...umm...do any of you know where I am?" The people in front of him looked at him strangely, and Rue lowered his head. "Sorry...strange question. I just don't know where I am, or how I got here."

Suddenly, Rue felt a strange prescence behind him and turned around to see another human who had just come out of a time warp. Rue's eyes widened and he stepped back.

The man looked at Rue, then to the others. "Who is this?" he asked them.

"We don't know," one of the women said. "What's your name, anyway?"

"I'm Rue," he said to them, looking back and forth between them all. "Who are you?"

"I'm Mikuru," the woman who had spoken before said, "and these two are Yujin and Sephiroth." She turned to the remaining man, and said, "that's Arch."

"Pleased to meet you," Rue said.

"We have another, Mystika, upstairs in the inn. She's sleeping, I think."

"Oh, I see..." Rue responded. "Well, umm...what exactly are you doing? And, can I help?"

[i] As the group was greeting its new member, Rue, Warrington was trekking up a nearby mountain. He reached the top, and took a good look around. Warrington glanced back at the town. His sharp eyes fixed on the miniscule group near the inn.

"Another member joined I see..." he murmured. "At any event... I have to find that seed..."

Warrington got down on all fours, and started to search the ground intently. After a while of searching, Warrington triumphantly stood up, and on his hands was a miniscule seed, apparently an ingredient in one of his toxins... or drugs...

"Hey... who the hell are you... and what the **** are you doing in our territory?"

Warrington slowly turned around, as his claws slid out of his sleeves, neatly fixed on his hands. A group of bandits, each armed with an axe and a skimpy sword, had surrounded him.

"This is our territory. And no one without our permission passes through." said the bandit leader.

The bandit leader had a huge, cruel body, marked with scars. He shot a hungry glance at Warrington, and laughed.

"You may as well serve our pleasures. You have a good body."

Warrington looked stunned at this comment, then emitted a low, harsh sound which eventually became a booming laughter.

"Very funny. Very, very funny. So you're all a bunch of homos eh? Looks like humans weren't much different in the past too. Now if you want to live, get out of here. I will give you until the count of 5."

At this last comment, the bandits burst out laughing. The bandit leader took a step towards Warrington, and replied brutally.

"Get down on all fours like before, *****."

Warrington sighed, and in a flash, sunk his claws deep into the arms of the bandit leader. The claws impaled his arm, and with a slight twinge of Warrington's fingers, opened up into four blades. The bandit leader gave a dull groan, as his arms went flying away, and hit the ground.

"You... you .... Kill him!" he yelled.

The bandits charged, but Warrington simply let loose a barrage of darts, and the bandits fell, impaled, poisoned, or simply dead. Warrington took a step towards the bandit leader, who cowered before him.

"Now whos the *****?" he asked simply. Warrington grabbed the bandit leader by the neck, forced his mouth open, and poured in a brownish liquid from a vial.

"That should stop your wounds. But guess what? Its gonna paralyze you for quite a long time. I'm sure the mountain lions and wolves in this area will be here before long attracted by the smell of blood of your comrades... or perhaps your whores. They'll eventually feast on you, and you're going to be unable to move, eaten alive. You shall see your very limbs torn off, your very bones crunched, and you shall die." Warrington grinned sadistically, and left.[/i]

OOC: A bit sick, I know. But then again, I wanted to show Warrington's truly brutal, sadistic side in this scene. If you want me to change some parts, tell me.

Arch looked up at the sky. "I smell blood. Human blood," Arch said. "I'm very hungry." "Pardon me?!" Mikuru said disgusted. "I wasn't planning on eating them," Arch said blushing, "I was only planning on a little drink." "And why does that make it less disgusting?" Mystika asked "Look" Arch said. "Just because your culture makes drinking otherwise useless blood disgusting, doesn't mean mine does." Arch began to walk towards the the mountain. "Ehh..." Yujin said. "Might as well follow and see whats up. "Can't believe I even came back." Arch mumbled to himself.

OOC: Well, I don't know bout the rest but I wasn't suspecting the little gang of homo thing...But yes your character's brutality is a bit..well, brutal. I have a use for him later, but for now, I'd lighten up just a tad..Not too much because we don't want him turning too soft, just not as blunt..(I am tired, so if I didn't make much sense, let me know :p)...

"Mystika, how are you doing?" Mikuru asked.
"I am better. I need to return to my village..."
"What!? You can't leave u.....*clears throat* Why? Are you fleeing?" Arch straightened his armor.
Mikuru smiled and Mystika giggled. "I am not. I just need to get a potion my people brew. It will give me back my life energy. I will return."
"And I am going with you," Mikuru pointed.
"What? Now, why do you need to go?" Yujin questioned in annoyance.
"I too need energy. That attack the scientist used on me still leaves me weak. That is, of course, if Mystika doesn't mind," Mikuru looks at Mystika's smiling face.
"Alright, let's go. We will catch up to you guys. Later!" Mystika and Mikuru take off into the forest.
"Damnit..I don't like them wandering off into the woods alone knowing that that psycho is out there.."Arch's eyebrow twitched. He and the other's kept walking.
"Hey Arch, do you think that was Mikuru's power or the soul of the queen when she fought Warrington?" Yujin asked out of shere curiosity.
"Huh?"
"Don't look so surprised, I know you heard my thoughts. And I know you know the history on the necklace now. What do you think?"

"It seems that it was the queens soul that responded," Arch said, sighing, as if bored with the subject, "Or maybe both, after all, aren't they the same person?" Arch asked, "Huh?" Yujin said "Oh nevermind," Arch said "We are nearing the blood." Arch crawled down on all fours and started to sniff the ground. "Poison." Arch said "It seems our little friend has been here. Especially judging by the bodies, it appears he had quite some fun." Arch said, pointing to the bodies. "Eh." Yujin said in disgust. "Hmm?" Arch looked at one other bodies. "This ones still alive," Arch said "He's not poisoned, hes parylized." "Spinal injury?" Rue asked "No," Arch said, picking him up, he's been drugged. How deli-" Arch paused to look at Rue's frightened expression. "How cruel" He said instead. Arch took a bottle out of his pocked and poured a drop in. The man suddenly became conscious. "Arch only tightened his grip. "Did a man wearing strange clothes do this to you?" Arch asked "Y-Yes" the man said. "Which way did he go?" Arch tightened his grip further. "T-t-that way" he said pointing towards the top of the mountain. "Thank you." Arch said and tossed the man onto the ground. The group then continued up the mountain.

Guest RueZokorai
OOC: Rue does not like Warrington...won't, rather. And Warrington certainly won't like him...

As the rest of the group headed up to the mountain, Rue stayed back for a moment. He sighed quietly, and then turned to the poisoned men behind him.

"I wish I could help you..." he said, looking mournfully in their direction.

"D-don't...bother..." the conscious one struggled to say. "Just...l-leave..."

Rue stared for a moment, then nodded. "I'm sorry," he said, and turned to catch up to the group.

I wonder if they like me at all... Rue wondered. Probably not... He sighed, and looked around for Arch, Sephiroth, and Yujin, but couldn't find them. Where are they...? Rue wondered, and continued to search, but to no avail.

Rue slumped down next to a tree. Did I go the wrong way? I could have sworn I saw them go this way... He looked up suddenly, as he heard two female voices nearby. Rue got up and looked to see Mikuru and Mystika walking just a short distance away.

Well, this is good. Rue thought to himself. I get along better with girls anyway... He hurried to catch up to them.

"So Mystika..What do you think of Arch?" Mikuru teased.
" I think little of him actually," Mystika turned her head and stuck her nose in the air.
Mikuru's eyebrow lifted, "Well, I think he's pretty cool."
Mystika's eyelids lifted, "Yeah...I guess so, kinda arrogant, but he is a good person to have around. I guess...."
"What was that? Did you hear that?" Mystika turned around.
Mikuru turned around and looked around, fists clenched. They saw nothing, but that didn't convince them of nothing being there. "I can feel something..Another presence," Mystika raised her bow.
"Show yourself!" Mikuru called out.
"Don't shoot! Please, I am of no danger!" to their relief it was Rue.
The girls just stared at him, "Didn't you go with the others?" Mikuru questioned.
"Yes I did, but I wasn't feeling comfortable. Is it okay if I join you two? I promise I won't be a bother." His eyes were sincere.
"Of course, Rue. Let's get going,"Mystika led the way. They enter her village. The houses and buildings were built into the trees and alongside a small babbling brook. The village had a glow to it, almost like it was made of twinkling lights. "Ah, home,"Mystika titled her head back.
A young girl came flying down from the tree tops. "Mystika! You have returned, and you brought friends."
"Yes, is the Wise One at home? We need some of the healing water," Mystika bent down to pat the little pink fairy on the head.
"Yes, he is. And he is expecting you!"
"That he would be, "Mystika giggled.
All three of the travelers and the little girl walked to a hut along the water. An old fairy with long, white and grey hair, sat in front of his fire place and smoked a pipe. "Ah, Mystika! You have come. Take a seat."
After all the introductions and explanations, he gave the two girls a small leather pouch. Inside it contained a silvery content. Mikuru drank after Mystika and instantly they were both revived. They said their thanks and began to leave the village. Suddenly Mystika stopped, "Mikuru, do you know how to use a sword? Or any weapon?"
"No, only my fists and legs."
"Come, we must get you a weapon. What is your choice?"
"Ummm...I just really like hand-to-hand combat. But I would have to say a sword."

[i] As Rue was hurrying towards the girls, Sephiroth, Arch, and Yujin were also moving towards a figure. They weren't hurrying, however, slowly and steadily, creeping along. This figure, was far less playful, far more dangerous, far more psycho. It was Warrington. He stood upon the heap of stones, situated at the top of the mountain.

"On the count of three" said Arch telepathically to the others.

He held up his fingers. One. Two.

"Are you guys going to attack me or what?" said Warrington in a booming voice.

Arch froze. So he knew all along. Damn it. "Three." They all charged Warrington, and unleashed a huge combination of attack, an attack of Trinity, of incredible strength. How it came to be, none of them knew. But it happened. Warrington's mouth formed a slight grin, as death sped closer to him, delivered by the three. The attack hit him, and he threw up blood, as he collapsed on the rock. His chest bones were shattered, and his heart was ruptured.

"Bastard..." muttered Arch.

But wait... suddenly, Arch felt his body seizing up. Looking to Yujin and Sephiroth, he saw that they, too, were suffering a numbing sensation. Too late, he looked over at Warrington's body, and found him smiling. Warrington slowly stood up, still coughing up blood, bleeding from his chest.

"Not all gases can be seen, you know." smiled Warrington. "I really, really hate it when people follow me. You guys should be paralyzed for a few hours. So don't follow me. Next time, I won't be so kind as to use paralysis."

Warrington limped away, clutching his chest.

"Damn them." he thought. Not a day has passed since he got here and already he had a ruptured organ. [/i]

"I can't even use the time warp like this." Arch said telepathically "We will just have to wait until the others arrive." Yijin thought. "Meanwhile, how do we defend ourselves?" Sephiroth thought. "I can use telekenisis...wait, I have an idea. I'll contact the others." "Duh." thought Yujin. "Well they are my thoughts, so they are extremely specific." "Okay here I go." At the weapon shop, where Mikuru was picking out a weapon, Arch suddenly appeared, except translusent, so Everyone thought they were hallucinating. "Does everyone see that?" Mystika asked. "Yes," Mikuru said "Is that Arch's ghost?" "Hardly." Arch said. "We are all on top of the mountain, and we are parylized. Would you mind hurrying up a tad?" "Umm sure." Rue said. "Thank you." Arch said, and dissapeared. "C'mon," Mikuru said. "Lets go!"

OCC: Okay we'll just assume that she took another fairy village as her home. Considering the fact that her real village was burned to the ground. Along with every one who lived there except her.

Mystika led the way back up the mountain at a steady pace. Mikuru and Rue were following close behind her. Mystika kept thinking to her self.
* I hope we get to them before some wild animal does. What happened to them? How did they get paralized? Did they meet that man again and try to fight him? Why would they do such a stupid thing like that? (she rolls her eyes) Why wouldn't they do such a stupid thing like that? (her expression turns to a worried look) What would have happened if that man didn't have decided to paralize them? Would he have killed Arch? (she blushes slightly) Was I just worrying about Arch? Since when do I care for him? That's just it, I don't. Or do I? (sighs) Now I'm giving my self a headache.*
She stopped thinking about things when the smell of blood came to her.
" I smell blood. It's coming from up ahead."
Mikuru looked at her worridly. "It isn't them is it?"
Mystika turned to her with a frown. "I don't think so. I only smell human blood and not every one in our group is human." Mikuru grew even more worried until Mystika said, "And there is way to much human blood to have come from our group"
Mikuru's expression lightened some what. "Are you absolutly positive?" Mystika nods her head in responce.
A few seconds later they came across a bunch of human corpses. Mystika saw the darts and the wounds and knew then that it was the man that the others had faced.
She said," The others must have seen this and went up farther in the mountain to face that man again."
Rue turned to Mystika questionally. "How do you know it was him?" Mystika turned to him with a grave expression. "Because those poisoness darts are from our dear friend and it was most likely him who had paralized the rest of our group. We had better hurry before some wild animal gets to them."
The three of them then ran up the mountain for a few miles until they came across the others laying on the ground motionless.

"Finally! Took you all long enough, geezz,"Arch was just laying there on the ground, arms underneath his body rear in the air.(Sorry that just sounded funny in my head, I had to get it out)
Mikuru, Mystika, and Rue laughed at Arch. "Well don't just laugh at us!" Arch's face was growing a deeper shade of red, whether it was from embarrassment or anger, Mikuru couldn't figure it out.
"Now Arch, tell us how we are to release the paralysis?" Mystika crossed her arms. Mikuru knelt beside Yujin who was in a much more presentable position. He was laying spread eagle on his stomach, staff in his left hand, right hand clenched.
"Hehehe.."Mikuru giggled, cut off shortly by Yujin's firery glare. "Mikuru, your necklace is glowing," Sephiroth who was laying against a stone.
They all looked at Mikuru's neck. [i]Why would it be glowing now?
Hey, maybe the queen's powers can help. Try it, place your hands on Yujins back.[/i] It was Arch.
Mikuru placed her hands on Yujin's back, "Hey that's tickling me." It worked. The powers of the queen had helped the paralysis wear off. Mikuru went to the others and they all stood up.
[i]How did you figure out the powers would help?[/i] Mikuru looked at Arch.
[i]She was said to be a sorceress of healing and wisedom, not to mention she had not to shaby fighting techniques. And clearly you are the reincarnation...
What makes you think that? Maybe it's a fluke?
No. It's no fluke. I have read up on this necklace, and in all the possesors who have protected it, the necklace has never, NEVER reacted to any of them. The only person whom it was supposed to react to is the Queen Lita's reincarnation. Think about it, you are her reincarnation. You should be happy.[/i] Arch raised his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.
"Hey, what's with the silence adn eye contact?" Sephiroth questioned.
"Eh, nothing. Where are we going now?"Mikuru asked.

OOC: I can't think of what else to do. I have a headache.

"Alright. That settles it. I am going to slaughter that useless peice of garbage as soon as I see him." Arch chuckled. "Next time, I won't be so kind as to use paralysis," Arch mocked. "Yea right. I'm taking his tortured soul right out of him first thing." "Okay Arch, we get it, let use eat." It was Yujin, who had stopped eating some kind of bird to get Arch to shut up. "I know you've wanted me to shut up for a while," Arch laughed mentally. "I can hear your thoughts, you know. "Yes, right, that will do." Yujin said, annoyed. "Fine, fine. I'm going to the future to eat some real food." Arch took out his sword and drew a circle in the air. He then walked through a black hole that could only be seen from that angle. "Glad thats over." Yujin said. "Just eat!" Mikuru said. "Yes, can we please shut up and eat?" Mystika went back to what ever it was she was eating. Arch came back through the warp. "Ah, delicious." "Umm Arch?" Rue pointed at Arch's chin. "You have a little something..." "Oh, yes." Arch wiped the blood off his chin. "Okay so, I'll wait outside for you to be done." Arch walked outside, and looked at the stars. "Hmm, which one is it?" he said quietly.

Mystika had lost her appetite when she saw the blood on Arch's chin. So she laid a few coins down for her portion of the meal and went to follow Arch. As she came outside she saw Arch looking up at the stars. She was a few feet from him when she heard him whisper, "Hmm.....which one is it?"
She stopped for a second in confusion then walked up to him. His back was to her when she said," Which one is what?"
He jumped slightly then turned to face her. "Geez...don't scare me like that."
She smiles at him and even though she isn't laughing, the fact that she finds his answer amusing, shows in her eyes.
"That's funny, I thought the great Arch wasn't scared of anything. (she raises her eyebrows and sighs) Guess I was wrong."
He glares at her before replying. "I wasn't truely scared. You just surprised me is all."
"Okay, if you say so. (she gives him a disbelieveing side glance) Any way so what did you mean '...where is it?' What are you looking for?"
He look back up towards the stars."That is none of your buisness. So don't ask again."
She looks hurt. Almost as if he slapped her across the face. She glares at him and opens her mouth to say something, but thinks that it is mot likely better not to say anything and closes it. She sighs heavily and rakes her fingers through her hair. As she does this her hand catches on something and a device falls into her hand. She looks at it curiously.
* What in the **** is this? I've never seen anything like this before. Where did it come from? (she frowns) And how did it get in my hair?*
Arch heard her thoughts and looks back at her. He sees the transmitting device Warrington had put into her hair. He then remembers what Warrington had heard and angerly snatches the device out of Mystika's hand. He throws it to the groundthen stomps on it, smashing it into a million little peices.
Mystika looks at him confused. "Why did you do that? What was it? (he looks up at her still angry untill he sees her, his expression then softens) Do you know where it came from...and how it got in my hair?"
His expression becomes some what sad. *Oh great. How am I gonna tell her that Warrington knows about how the spell works? How am I gonna tell her that she is now in grave danger?*

Meahwhile inside....

Yujin, Mikuru, and Sephiroth sat around the table. "Yujin, do you believe that I am Queen Lita, reincarnated?" Mikuru set her glass down.
Sephiroth glances at Yujin then to Mikuru and returns to eating. Yujin puts his fork down,"What makes you say that?"
"Arch said he had done a little research when he was in the future. He said that the Necklace of Lost Hearts was supposed to react to one person and one person alone, Queen Lita's reincarnation," Mikuru circled the rim of her glass with her finger.
"It would seem to make sense. But what I want to know is when will the necklace fully take over your soul and you become the queen herself. And where is the reincarnation of the king? Where is he and his soul? Excuse me, I think I will go have a little talk with Arch. Maybe he found out something while he was in the future,"Yujin walks outside.
Sephiroth looked at Mikuru who was playing with the necklace,[i]I knew it was her...This girl is the reincarnation...But like Yujin, I too wonder where the king is..I sense him, but I can't find him...King Sevashtien[/i](Suh-vash-ton)....
Mikuru looks up and spots Sephiroth looking at her oddly, "What? Is something wrong, Sephiroth?"
He was brought out of his thought,"Huh? Uh, no, nothing's wrong."
Mikuru smiled, "Excuse me, I need to go outside." She walks outside to see Yujin, Mystika, and Arch leaning on a building. She looked to her right and saw Rue sitting on a bench.
"Hey, Rue. What's up?" Mikuru sat next to him.
"Huh? I was just wondering to myself. Why am I here and how did I get here," Rue's watery eyes look at Mikuru.
"I know how you feel, Rue. Yujin and I arrived here, not knowing why."
"How did you guys get here?"
"I believe it was my necklace," she had it between her fingers," Ever since the necklace was given to me, strange things have happened..."Mikuru's eyes grew long and a single tear ran down her cheek in remembering the sight of her grandfather lying on the bloodied, tile floor.
"Mikuru? Are you going to be alright?" Rue placed a hand on Mikuru's shoulder.
"I-I will be fine. It's just that, because of me and this necklace my parents and my grandfather were taken from me..."she stood up and walked away before anyone could see her cry.
"Mikuru..."Rue stared after her. Arch looked to see Mikuru walking down the street towards the forest. Yujin and Mystika caught Arch's stare and turned around.
"Maybe I should go after her?"Arch said.
"No, she'll be fine. She's strong.."Mystika grabbed Arch's arm. He blushed slightly.
Yujin looks on as Mystika and Arch talk. "Hey Arch, do you know anything about the king and his soul?"

[i] *Meanwhile, miles away...*

Warrington stands by a large tree, his hands still clutching his chest. Some grotesque cracks are heard, as Warrington forces his bones into place. This done, he brings his hands up to his ears. A small device is attached to his hands, allowing him to listening in to the conversation, miles away.

"Honestly... did that fool think I only attached one of those?" smiled Warrington.

Unbeknownst to the group, all of them, including Arch himself was implanted with the listening device. Warrington listened intently for a while to the conversation, then smiled.

"So... magic, reincarnation, and some affection shed for each other. This should be interesting." murmured Warrington.

He let out a loud laugh which echoed through out the valley. He looked at the large tree before him, and reached out with his hands. The tree groaned for a moment, then slowly withered down, eventually nothing more than a green-black heap of decay.

"Nothing shall stand before me." smiled Warrington. "Not even that fool who seems to be able to time travel."

Warrington took one last glance at the decay, and walked away, grinning. [/i]

It had been hours, Mikuru still walked on. She was unaware of how long she had been walking, or where she was walking to. She looked down at her feet, thinking of who she was. [i]Who am I? Am I Mikuru or Queen Lita? I-I am so---lost! Where am I? How long have I been walking?!![/i]
She stepped in a pile of greenish black of a decayed substance. "Eeww, these were new boots.." she tried shaking off the nasty stuff. She stopped adn looked around,[i]I wonder..It looks like that Warrington was here..I can smell the toxins..That is a strange man, but he's smart...I better head back, the other's must be worried about me..[/i]
She looked up to see Warrington leaning against a tree. "I heard your thoughts as I was walking away. I just thought I would say hello..."his grin put a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach.
"Great.."Mikuru slumped,"Listen, I don't want to fight right at this moment. I just want to get back to my friends."
"Whose friends? Mikuru's or Queen Lita's?" Warrington taunted.
"....."Mikuru just looked at the grotesque man.
" Come now, I won't hurt you now. Not until we all know when the queen will take over her reincarnation. I want to fight her, not a reincarnation..."
Mikuru stepped back [i]Why does he want to fight her?[/i]
Warrington chuckled...

Mystika is leaning against the building gazing off into space as she thinks. Yujin and Arch are talking about the legend while Sephiroth (who recently got done eating) was sitting next to Rue talking. Mystika kept thinking about how this group formed so quickly.
*Just to imagine that a few days ago none of us knew each other. Now we are one big group of people joined together by that prophecy. Mikuru and her knecklace are very important in all of this and so is that tree. Oh how many times I have seen it. As a matter of a fact that's were I met my wolf friend Gavon. Then shortly after that I met the large black cat named Neila. Then I met Sazar and finally Lyla. Now how did I get on to them? Oh well, I guess it is because I haven't seen them for the past couple of days.*
She smiles as she remembers different things about them.
*I remember hat the first time I met Gavon I saw him as the wolf who was put in a cage by hunters. The poor thing was injured and I knew I had to help him. So I helped him escape and set up camp for me and him. I had used my healing powers to heal his wound. Then I had let him use my bed while I slept on the ground. The next morning I found out that he was of the spirit animals who can take human shape at will and are immortal. He was gorgeous with his long moon white hair, blueish silver eyes, diamond earrings, and pointed ears. We became the best of friends. (she laughs a little) Now that I think about it all of my friends are spirit animals. Neila with long black hair, honey brown eyes, black diamond earrings, and pointed ears. Sazar with his short yet stilish green hair, emerald eyes, emerald earrings, and pointed ears. Then of coarse Lyla with her long sky blue hair, sky blue eyes, saphire earrings, and of coarse pointed ears. (she stares dreamily ,now, into space) My four best friends. I do hope they are alright.*
All of a sudden Mystika felt two life lines get close together. It took her a while to remember that those life lines represent Mikuru and Warrington if they should ever get close together. She thought for a moment wondering if she should warn the others. Arch obviously has been to distracted in his and Yujins conversation to have heard her thoughts. She decided their was nothing to worry about since she feels certain that Warrington won't attack Mikuru. Exspecially if he wants to remain on living for as long as possible.

OOC: Be a bit realistic Arch. Your teleportation is okay, but how can the rest of the group suddenly arrive that quickly in the course of a few minutes when I mentioned that I was miles away from you guys? Besides, when exactly did I harass you guys? More or less I exited the scene after the life-connection thingy and now you guys are harassing me. Other way around. Oh yeah, I'm going along with Levoy's. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly happened in Arch's post...

[i] Warrington appeared by the edge of the forest, and a few miles off the group which he so detested stood around in coversation. Warrington cracked his head, feeling his neck bones crack into place. His wounds were pretty much healed due to his regeneration, and the mixture of herbal medicines he used. His target was close by, he could even see her. The main problem present was the rest of the riff raff...

"Too early" he thought. "Luckily for me, this age is abundant in rare venoms and herbs that were too rare to obtain during my time... my venoms can be stronger here... And besides... things are just beginning to get interesting. I'd rather enjoy the show, as the actor and the audience..."

Mystika suddenly felt a piercing stare, and shivering, looked around. Far off in the distance, she thought she saw someone, but when she blinked, it was gone. A shadow? Perhaps not... She noticed that Arch, too, was looking off into the same direction.

"I'll be right back." he muttered, and teleported away.

Arch appeared right in front of Warrington, who was walking away into the forest.

"Let's end this now." Arch said fiercely.

Warrington took one contemptuous glance at Arch, then walked past him, as if he wasn't worth bothering over.

"Turn around and face me coward!" roared Arch.

Warrington slowly turned around, and fixed his eyes on Arch.

"I am not the coward. You are. From what I heard, you are a time traveler, as well as a creature that feeds off of mankind. Those of your ilk only run from time to time, avoiding whatever may present dangerous to you, and you travel to the past to terminate it before it becomes a major threat. You never faced up to your fears, you never faced the past, the present, the future. You can bounce through the time as much as you want, but that is only what cowards do." said Warrington quietly. "And I do not fight cowards."

Warrington pressed the device on his hand. An electric shock surged through Arch, making him faint.

"Do me a favor. Stop following me. Give it a rest." whispered Warrington.

Warrington took to his heels, and ran off, into the dark forest.

[/i]

OOC: I am going to have to agree with Metatron. I got a bit confused reading your post, Arch. You kinda slur things together, so could you please seperate each character's actions, thoughts, or speeches...That would probably make your posts easier to follow.

Otherwise, I like the teleportal thing myself. But let's play off of Charlie's and Metatron's last posts. Also remember my last post...She is facing Warrington, please read previous posts..

Sorry mods, it was kinda getting confusing..This will be the last time, terra, I promise...please don't hurt me :nervous: I swear!!

OOC: Sorry, yes I was in a rush when I wrote it. I didn't really read the other posts carefully either. Well, all that's done with, I deleted the stupid post, which when I went back to read, was rather embarrassing. I'll try to stay more on-topic. Also, you're right Metatron, I realize that Arch was harrassing Enrique. I apologize.

"Ah, Damn. My head." Arch woke up in the forest, where he heard the sounds of feet in the distance. "Well... I guess I'll go to them..."

Arch teleported in front of the group. "He's gone. Lets go."

Mikuru could tell he was hiding something. "What happened?"

She grabbed his arm. Arch looked at the ground.

"You know what they say... If you can't defeat the body, defeat the ego. In this case, he can do both."

Arch pulled away and started walking, determined not to use his powers.

Yujin stretched his legs.

"Well that was a waste of time."

Yujin looked back at Arch, who was stepping heavily.

"What could that man have said that was so bad?" "Hey, where's Mikuru?"

Mystika was watching Arch curiously as he walked away, but while she did wonder what was said to him she is more curious as to why Warrington was watching her. She felt for sure now that it was him who had been starying at her.
*But why? Why would he be staring at me? Does he know how the spell works? Is that what that little device was? Some way for that man to have listened in on me?*
Mystika starts to get worried some what until she remembers that she had told Lyla that she would be back soon.
*I had better go to them so they won't worry about me to much.*
She looks to Rue who was just starting to follow the others.
"Hey Rue, can I talk to you for a little bit?"
He turns to her then smiles as she closes the distance between them. "Sure, what about?"
"I need to go and check on some friends of mine and see if they are okay. I will be back either tomarrow or the day after. Will you please relay the message to the others?"
He counts of his fingers as he says, " Okay, umm let see. (puts down one finger) Went to go check on some friends, (puts down another finger) don't worry about me, (puts down a third finger) and will be back either tomarrow or the day after. (looks at her and grins) Yeah I could do that."
Mystika smiles at him then gives gives him a kiss on the cheek.
" Thanks Rue, I owe you one." ,she says as she runs off into the woods.

...Run from time to time, avoiding whatever may present danger to you, and you travel to the past to terminate it before it becomes a major threat... These words were playing over and over in Arch's head.

"Maybe... Maybe I am a coward. I need to become stronger, more brave, more cunning." Arch clenched his fist.

...Maybe I should no longer hide in this shell...

He stopped momentarily from trudging through the forest. He experementally touched a tree, and it began to die, slowly as it may be, it would take days to kill.

"Who am I kidding?"

He put the energy back.

"I'm a carnivore... What's so disgusting about that? Humans eat other creatures... A life is a life. None is more deserving than another."

Arch continued walking through the pouring rain. He had been walking for hours. He stopped when he sensed a human presense. He looked up. For all he could tell, the energy was coming from a large tree.

"This must be it. But what do I do? Maybe... I should just go back to the others."