OtakuBoards

Lost Hearts

Annie

Arch was drinking white wine, at a bar made completely out of marble. He looked over at the door. Bio walked in.

[i]"What are you doing in my bar?"[/i] Bio asked.

"Umm.. nothing! leaving!" Arch said, then ran out the door.

[i]"Pest."[/i] Bio mumbled.

"Maybe I sould just go back to the past. I wonder how Mystika's doing..." Arch mumbled.

He used the time warp, and appeared in front of Zeke.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: SORRY DAMN HOMEWORK!

[i]

IC: Artimus stood there in shock.

"He challenged you my dear? That bastard he'll die for this out rage! I'll kill him once and for all." Artimus said with anger. He looked around. (A strange place) he thought.

(Isn't it my dear) she responded. They both were able to listen to eachother's thoughts.

Artimus then went into a deep train of thought that even the queen couldnt venture in his mind. (Why Nafarious? Why inflict pain and suffering to not only myself or my wife but to our mother and our people? Why are you now a being who walks among us in a recarnated form that there is no excape from. Why made you hate me so?)

(What are you thinking about my dear?) thought the queen whom she knew he went into the deep thought.

(When is the last time you saw this Warrington?)

(Not long why?)

(Enough of this fun he has been having. I will confront my brother and put and end to this suffering once and for all!)

At that time Zell and Arch weren't far and it sounded like they were about to battle.

(What is going on at this time of night) Thought Artimus and decided to go see.

[/i]

OOC: Can I post now my artimus character in the sign in sheet Animanga?

OOC: Sorry, been a while. Hmm... and I see that Warrington is now the universal bad-guy-villain. Whatever... might as well throw in some magic onto him and make him even more cheaper, annoying, god-ly, etc. etc..... I'm the reincarnation of who??.... So wait... whoever he is, I get to fight you guys all-out now right?.... sounds good to me :devil:

[i] Warrington stood by the edge of an ancient pond, its depths murky and unknown, the various skeletons of past visitors scattered, floating in the black, murkish water. He knew it was down there, deep within. One of the oldest, most ancient venomous serpent to have existed. Unfortunately during his time, it was long extinct and he was unable to revive the venom from the DNA samples he had. But now... Warrington bent down and picked up a nearby rock. He chucked it towards the middle of the pond leisurely, watching the ripples. A few moments later, bubbles began to appear, announcing the presence of the inhabitant of the pond. Warrington stood up to his full height, and his claws came out, his sarcastic smile on his face.

The serpent emerged, though its exact shape was indistinguishable due to the mosses and other unusual plants growing on it. The serpent had two eyes, though both were empty in its glance, indicating its blindness. The serpent sniffed the air, and its snout pointed in the direction of Warrington, and came charging at him. In a moment, it was over. Warrington tore the creature apart effortlessly, his claws much sharper than before, his speed and strength augmented by the various herbs and drugs, and his will honed by his new-found interests. He smiled at the dead remains of the serpent. The head was still quivering slightly, its nerves still somewhat active. Warrington bent down, and plucked out the two eyes, a couple of its teeth, and its scales. He kicked the rest of the carcass back into the pond. No doubt in a few years, the carcass will rot, its skull joining the chorus of skeletons in the pond. Warrington deposited his acquisitions into his inner coat pocket, and walked off. [/i]

OOC: Don't interfere yet people o_O

o.o.c: I said "after awhile that Zeke came across Arch", meaning that Arch had returned to the past.

Zeke was still waiting for a response, and he takes his kusari-gama from his coat. "So, wanna play?"
Arch was quiet, and Zeke begins to gow impatient.
"All right. I'll play with you."
Zeke jumps up. "YAY!!!!!!!!" He backs away, and bows to Arch. "Your move first.........." he says. and Arch smiles. "That is a fool's mistake....."
Arch rushes
Zeke, and Zeke dodges, and uses his weapon to trip him.
Arch picks himself up, and Zeke smiles. "This is going to be fun!"

"Foolish immortal!" Arch transformed into his demon form. "I will tear you apart. I know it will not kill you, of course."

He began to teleport right and left, backwards and forwards, in an untrackable pattern.

[i][b]Shiriname-Kaze![/b][/i] Arch thought, telepathically and vocally, so it echoed through the forest.

He turned into a white, whispy creature with fiery red eyes.

Zeke attacked, and went through Arch.

[i][b]This is taking up a considerable amount of energy...[/b][/i] He thought/said.

"Hyaah!" Arch said, as he dove at zeke, slamming him against a tree.

"You know, most mortals are foolish, running into everything, knowing they can't die." Arch's eyes lit up brighter.

Zeke charged in again.

[i][b]I'm losing massive amounts of energy...[/i][/b]

He transformed back, and pulled out his sword.

"I will defeat you the old-fashioned way..." he said.

"I'd like to see you try........ I know I'm tough, but I also know that I'm not immortal....."
Zeke dodges another attack, and he swings his weapon at Arch, whp easily dodges, and attacks from behind Zeke. Zeke flies through a few trees, and then he stands. Arch attacks, and Zeke's kusari-gama gets quite a workout, Zeke blocks every attack. "I thought you were more skilled......" says Zeke. He then is struck in the face by Arch's sword. Zeke's eyebrow and cheek are cut depply, but the sword barely missed Zeke's eye. Thick black blood dribbles down the side of his face. Zeke is standing, and Arch is taken aback by the black blood. "Whatr's the matter, do you not want to play any more?"
"You are crazy....... wanting to play with a wound like that........"
"It will heal." Even as he speaks, the wound closes, and there is no scar. "Come on, let's play some more......"
Arch charges again, and Zeke holds up his kusari-gama. Arch's sword hits it, and sparks fly as the two weapons rub. The two males smile, knowing this will be no easy task to defeat the other.
Zeke forces Arch away, and then he hurls his weaponm at Arch's head. he yanks on the chain slightly to the left, and the weapon tangles around Arch's sword. Zeke yanks again, and the sword is forced out of Arch's hand. [i] now he will be tougher............[/i] Zeke throws his weapon down, and desides to plkay hand to hand.

OOC: This is turning into something that belongs in the battle arena. After this, let's focus on something that has more to do with the story.

His hands and feet turned into claws, His skin turns a shade darker, and he becomes slightly larger. His eyes began to glow blood red.

"Now we fight." Arch said in a raspy voice.

Each one was attacking, hiting each other's hand or foot. Arch went into a more offensive stance, and smashed Zeke hard in the shin with the edge of his foot. Zeke toppled over, but got back up.

Zeke hit Arch's hip hard.

Arch relocated it painfully into the right position.

"I'm not going to lose." He said. "And here's why!"

Arch charged himself with electricity.

"It may only be a small pinch, but it will still become painful to stay in cotact with me for too long." Arch said, grinning.

Zeke feels the painful touch, but it is only that, a pinch. "I am immune to that, you know..."
\Arch is surprised, and Zeke clarifies. "I am immune to most attacks, both physical and spiritual."
Zeke backs away, and then he too begins to transform. When he is finished, he is about a foot taller than that of Arch.
The two attack each other once more. Zeke soon changes back.
Zeke smiles, and then he breaks away. He smiles, and his energy bcomes darker. "let's take this somewhere......... better......."
Black mist begins to spread out from Zeke's feet, taking up residence in the small clearing, and Arch shudders. "What are you doing?"
"I'm want to take us to a place of power and show you something......."
"Well, i'm not going......."
"There is just one problem with that decision....."
"And that is?"
"You seem to think I have given you a choice. You are wrong!"
The mist swirls faster and faster, and Zeke rushes the surprised Arch. He grabs on to Arch, and there is a trace of fear in his eyes.
Black mist swirls up, covering them. It then swirls away, and the two are no where to be seen.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Get up. You aren't dead."
Arch begins to come around. "Hm? What happened?"
"I happened. Now get up, and come on."
"You are no boss of me.........."
"True, but here, you are but an inconvienence."
"You.......... you are not lying?"
"why would I do that?"
Arch is silent. Zeke walks on, with Arch in tow. Arch marvels at the wild life, and the scenery. Everything is covered in dew, and it is always misty. the sky is a grey cover, but it is light out. "Where have you taken me? And what is this strange feeling?"
"That would be the effects of the Shadow Realm. You will feel that burning-slash- freezing feeling all the while you are here. Your powers will be stronger as well."
"What did you want to show me?"
"My home. What I have to go through everyday."
"I see. You don't want to be alone anymore......"
Zeke pauses. "Yes."
Arch follows Zeke through a jungle, and a river of blood. Zeke notices Arch is hesitant to cross the river. "I'll take you across a bridge."
Zeke soon brings Arch to a ruin. The condition is horrible, and it looks like something ripped the place apart.
"What happened here?"
"We did. My brother and I. We were trying to escape. My creator, she was holding off our pursuers, and then she too fled with us. Days later, she was captured, and executed."
" I can not blame them for that......."
"And neither can I. It is the fact that she was protecting two small children that bothers me."
"I see. You are indeed strong. Very strong........... physically, and mentally."
"Thank you....... I will take you back. You do not belong here. I do not want you harmed because you are with me."
"As you wish. Will you return?"
"In a little while. We can finish our spar later. Bye for now!"
Zeke raises his hands, and puts them together, and Arch is gone, and near a pond near the camp.
Zeke sighs, and walks torward a looming shadow in the distance.

OOC: Yes, Metatron. This means that your character and our(brolli's and my) characters are going to go all out. But don't get too deep into fighting, there are some things that I am going to put in...

And Brolli, if you want you can put Artemus's profile in place of Yujin's. Or you can put it below Yujin's profile...

[color=royal blue]"Hmm, I wonder who's fighting at this time of night,"Artemus quandered wrapping his arm around Lita's shoulder.

"It's Arch and Zeke...What's this? They have disappeared,"Lita looked on in confusion.

"This is ridiculous, where could they have gone? Wait, Arch is back,"Artemus sighed, "Make up your mind, are you staying or going?"

They get to the camp and see Arch sitting on the top of a hut. He was in deep thought. Lita looked around for Zeke, Rue, Sephiroth, and Mystika. She only saw Gavon's cold glare up at Arch.

"Hey there, Arch. Where is everyone?" Lita asked but only got silence. She picked up a small rock and threw it at Arch. He caught it before it hit him in the face.

"She asked you a question, jerk,"Gavon groweled.

Arch narrowed his eyes and glanced at Gavon. "Mystika took a walk about 2 hours ago, Zeke went back to his time for a little while, and Rue adn Sephiroth I have no clue.."Arch jumped down and bowed at Artemus. "My King, I apologize for my rudeness."

"Do not apologize to me," Artemus motioned his hand to Lita.

Arch walked up to her, got down on one knee and took her hand,"Queen Lita, I apologize. It was immature of me to release my anger out on you. I deserve to be punished,"he bowed his head.

"Stand up Arch, I am not upset. You do not need my forgivness,"Lita smiled and lifted Arch's chin. He smiled and stood up.[/color]

[i] Warrington trudged through the gradually darkening forest, and looked up. The sun too was trudging across the sky, its daily journey slowly coming to an end. Warrington continued to walk on, and came to a small decrepit hut, made of decayed, rotting wood. Warrington pushed the remains of the door, and it crumbled into the ground, nothing more than dust.

Within the hut, there were numerous bottles and numerous vials stashed neatly on the shelf, many of them full of strangely colored liquids as well as strange organs of various animals. Warrington walked up to a nearby shelf, and took off two vials, one dark green and the other blood red. He picked up an empty bottle nearby, and poured the two liquids in. The concoction swirled for a bit, then hissed and turned into a sickly brown color. Warrington took out the fangs he collected, and deposited them into the mixture. The solution hissed again, though instead of changing color, faded and turned into a clear water-like liquid. [/i]

"I must be off, for I need some time to think." said Arch.

"Okay..." Lita said.

Arch got up and stretched. He took out his sword, and made the time warp appear.

"I'm off then." he said.

He stepped through the misty, colorless substance, which closed as soon as he did.

"I wonder where it is that he goes." Artemus said.

Arch appeared in the middle of a city made of many different kinds of polished stone, mostly marble. He walked down the street, his boots clicking on the stone. He reached what appeared to be a weapon shop, and walked in.

"Hey, Bane. Got any new armor?" Arch asked.

A white, whispy creature looked up. It was in a humanoid shape, except for a few oddities, like two appendages pertruding through the back of it's head. It's hand's and feet where oversized and shaped like claws. It's only facial feature was it's peircing, fiery red eyes.

"Yes, in fact. We have recieved more of Bio's hand-me-down's."
Bane said.

His voice seemed to make a sound even before he actually said anything, due to the telepathy that was mixed in.

"What is it?" Arch asked.

"Well, there's his old gauntlets. Aren't you looking for some?" Bane asked, levitating the gauntlets to display them.

"Yes! Let me try them on!" Arch said in anticipation.

The gauntlets shook as Arch held them, and they changed size to fit his.

"Perfect!" said Arch excitedly, "But now I need some good boots."

"We have his old one's too. They even match the gauntlets." Bane said, also in anticipation, except he was excited about the money.

Ach took the boots. They also changed size.

"Now I'm much more prepared." Arch said happily, "How much?"

"500,000,000,000,000,000!" Bane could hardly contain himself.

Arch looked suprised, but hardly dazed. He took out a bag, and placed one coin on the counter. The coin was deep, marine blue, and had many strange engravings on it.

"Alright," Bane said, "You can go."

"At last!" Arch said, and threw his old, worn leather boots and gloves on the counter.

"Thanks!" Arch yelled back at Bane.

He walked down the street, and saw Bio, who also saw him.
Bio noticed the boots and gauntlets.

[i]"Those sold quick."[/i] He said.

Bio walked away.

"Right." Arch mumbled, and used the time warp.

He reapeared in the clearing where the other's were waiting.

Artemus noticed the shiny, pearl colored equipment.

"Those look expensive." He said.

"One of kind." said Arch, smiling.

"By the way, Arch do you have any idea where Warrington is?" Lita asked.

"Why would I?" said Arch.

"Well, you could go to the future, and find out..." She said.

"I'm not allowed to alter the past. If I even try to, I'll be dessimated." Arch said.

"Oh." said Lita.

EDIT- Lita has now replaced Mikuru...Just so ya know..

"Oh,"Lita's eyebrows lifted,"Hmm, I am going to go find Mystika."

"I don't want you to go by yourself, he could be out there,"Artemus took her hand.

"I will be fine, I am not weak anymore. My strength has returned to me, he should be pleased,"Lita smiled.

"Okay, just be careful. It would kill me if something were to happen to you,"Artemus let her go adn gave her a childish smirk.

Lita walked off. "Where could you be, Mystika?"

Zeke is now furious. His dark powers begin to burst forth fron their mystic bonds. People cower in fear. Zeke's eyes glow with all the powers of hell itself. A dark energy permiates everything, and the weather itself changes. Black and foreboding clouds appear from out of no where. Zeke pruies himself from the tree, and his wounds close. "who dares to sttack myu freinds? I am now angry. I will not be leinient. SHOW YOUSELF!!!"
"Zeke.... yuou are a fool to resist me...... you will come with us....... You do not understand what you were designed for."
You were not supposed to even have a personality....... but that fool made a mistake..... the stupid girl Myst was a fool to give you and Damion each a mind... And look where it got her....... She paid for it with her life."
Zeke angers even more. "You coward! Show yourself!"
"I no longer need to. You are of no use. We have what we need. You are disposable. Damion is of plenty of use....."
Zeke gasps. "You.... you have him.....you ...you...... what have you gone and done to him?"
"We have put him to use. We have enslaved his body.......... You however, will come with me."
Zeke is startled when a huge demon grabs him and starts to take him away. "Zeke screams out and pleads for someone to save him.
"SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP ME! PLEASE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

[color=indigo]Okay guys, we need to stay on the story line. What relevance does your solo story have to Lost Hearts story? It's distracting when a whole different story is going off on its own.

Please try to stick to the story. If you want to go off on a different story, just start a new thread.

I apologize if I sound rude and upset anyone...

~Annalisse[/color]

OOC: Right, I'm done with Arch's little story thing. Sorry for getting carried away. ^_^

"Mystika is still gone, I have no idea where Rue is, and Zeke is at some unknown destination also." said Artemus

"Alright," said Arch. "What do we do now?"

"I have no idea." Lita said.

"Well, we might as well look for Mystika." Arch said.

"Alright." Artemus said.

Artemus and Lita stood up.

"Which way did she go?" Arch asked.

Lita pointed toward the right.

They began to walk into the forest.
Hours later, they were lost, and it was pitch black. A twig snapped.

"Hm?" Arch said.

looked to the right and sniffed.

"I do not sense Warrington." Artemus said.

"Yea, especially since he's not a bird... Wait, that's not a bird... An Insect?" Arch asked.

"Insects can't be that large." said Gavon.

"Yes. Wait... It's Mystika." Arch said.

"Yea, it's me. You two ruined the suprise though." She said, looking at Gavon and Arch.

"I never noticed what you smelt like. You smell of many different animals." Arch said.

"Err, right." said Mystika.

"Heh." said Gavon.

"Hey, where's Zeke?" She asked.

"We have no idea." said Artemus.[/font]

[color=teal][b][font=times new roman][i]OOC: *Raises eyebrow in bewilderment* What? I am lost by your last post Inuyasha..I don't understand what you are doing in this story. Please, if you are on your own little mission(which you shouldn't drag it out), be sure to clarify your posts.

But we really need to stick to the story at hand okay? Nothing personal, it's just that I (I don't know about you guys) think this story is beginning to drag out. It needs to become alot more stable.

Thanks..[/color][/b][/font][/i]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b][i]OOC: Okay everyone, WE ARE going with Arch's last real post. So I want everyone to delete their spam posts. And continue with the story....

IC: "Where's Zeke?"Mystika asked.

"We have no idea. But we need to get back to the safety of your village,"Artemis pointed out.

"Yes, we need to sit down and clarify this madness. Our main concern is Artemis's evil brother. I know he's here, in this era, in this land somewhere,"Lita started to walk back to the village.

"Right,"Mystika followed by her side.

The others looked over at Artemis. Arch's face curled into a smirk.

"What was that look for?"Artemis fired.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Mystika stops and turns to look at the others still standing around. She pretended she didn't hear Artemis last comment.
" What are you all standing around for? We need to get back to the village before night fall. (she looks at Gavon) Is our last camp packed up or do we need to go back to it?"
He grins at her. "Of coarse it's packed up. Since when did we ever leave anything behind without someone watching over it?"
She blushed embaressinly. "Oh right....I forgot. We don't do that. (she recovered herself before continuing) Any way we better get going before the queen loses us."
She stand still, looking at Arch while everyone else continued to follow Lita's foot steps. Arch was the last person to start walking and when he started to past Mystika she turned and walked beside him.
" So tell me Arch. Where do you go when you disappear for hours on end? Oh and what is it with you and the looks you give people? First Gavon now the king. Who's next, me?"
Mystika finally asked all the questions that have been nagging her for so long.

[font=arial]"I-I... When I dissapear I either go to the time I was meant to be in, or some other place in a random time." He said.

"You didn't answer my question. Why do you give people these looks?" She asked again.

"I... err... It's a little confusing..." He muttered, and walked on.

"Stop ignoring me, Arch!" She yelled after him.

"We should get back to camp..." He muttered.

"No! Answer me!" She yelled.

She ran up to him.

Arch turned around and kissed her for what seemed like hours.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

He teleported.

Mystika stayed in the same position for a moment, the began to walk towards the others.[/font]

Arch suddenly pushes Mystika, and a kusari-gama flies at her. Had Arch not shoved her in time, her heart would have been skewered. Zeke stands, and he yanks his weapon back to him.
"ZEKE!"
But Zeke does not respond. He is under some kind of control. His eyes are hollow, and they hold only the chill of an awaiting grave. Zeke cocks his arm again, to let fly with another attack. He manages to cut Mystika's arm this time.
"Zeke! Stop this! Please!"
But Zeke is silent, and he attacks ruthlessly, and with no intention of mercy. He aims to kill. All the while, he shows no emotion. He is a shell of himself, and his heart is sealed away inside a spell, and his body under a mysterious control.
"Zeke! Stop this! We don't want to hurt you!"
"That is too bad. I want to hurt you."
Zeke's voice is a monotone, and he sounds hollow.
"It is time to die. Do not worry. I will join you soon enough."
Mystika dodges all odf his attacks just barely, and she grabs him and shakes him. "Stop this!" She slaps him, and there is no response. Mystika's eyes brim with tears. "Is this what you want? Is this why you came to me? For me to protect you? Are you really like this?"
Zeke is silent, but there is a glimmer in his eyes. Something is struggleing to get out. Zeke raises his weapoin again, and Mystika slaps it out of his hand. Mystika csheds tears, and repeatedly asks why he's doing this. Zeke's struggles to esquape the mind control work. Zeke's eyes suddenly are flowing with tears.
"Mystika.... what have I done?" he cries.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Okay, I am tired of this craziness. I am sorry, but I do not wish to continue the story any longer. It seems we cannot stay on line and pay attention to detail.

terra, if you see this, could you do me a fav and close the thread? There has been over 140 posts and it is not going anywhere but off track and becoming sloppy.

Thanx,
~anima~[/color][/font][/b]

[color=green]As per animangademon's request, I'm closing this thread.

I might request some members who probably deviated hugely plotwise to please pay more attention next time they participate in an RPG.

But as I haven't had time to read this RPG though yet, I won't. :p
--terra[/color]