OtakuBoards

Lost Hearts

Annie

OOC: *claps hands* Thank you Arch. Now I can never be confused!!! Which I get confused very easily, specially if it's in writing:p

Meanwhile, back in the forest.....

"What do you mean that you want to fight Queen Lita?" Mikuru's eyes followed Warrington as he paced infront of her.

"Hmmm..Let's just say we're old friends," he stroked his chin as he looked at Mikuru.

"What? 'Old friends'? I don't understand."

The wind picked up and tangled her hair and scarf together. Strands caught on her lips.

"Of course you wouldn't understand. You are just a mere reincarnation," he stopped short and stared at Mikuru,"You wish to become the queen, don't you?"

"....."

"Or are you too afraid to because you know that I will kill you once you become the queen."

"No, I am not afraid. I would strike you down,"Mikuru stood firm. The necklace started to glow.

"Oh would you now? Was that a threat? I smell fear, Mikuru. How bout I relieve you of your weight. Just give the necklace to me,"Warringtonn held out his lifeless, pale green hand, "and you can go back home...."

Mikuru looked at his hand..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arch walked around the tree.

"The king's soul lies in this tree?"

He reached towards the tree, but then returned his hand to his side.

"If I free this soul, maybe I can help Mikiru."

Arch searched through his memories. His eyes thinned into a glare.

"I have no idea. Why would I? I only know so much."

He then realized that it was quite possible that the evil sorcerer could be here, in this time, at this moment.

"Evil sorcerer."

Arch grinned. What a strange title.

"Well, this is not productive at all. I might as well get the others."

Arch almost teleported.

"I wonder wether or not i should tell them about Mikuru... Hell, it would take them hours to get there... Nah, it's her fight. I'll maintain mental survaillance on both Enrique and Mikuru, though."

OOC: I'm the bad guy now. Well. Bring it. Warrington's one of my best, aside from Emilio and Gen. He's not gonna be easy prey.

[i] Mikuru looked back at Warrington, her eyes slowly beginning to reflect defiance. Warrington smiled grimly, but with enjoyment dancing in his eyes.

"That's the way... that is the way..."

Warrington spread out his arms, as if to grasp something colossal coming his way. A sharp click was heard, and his claws came out neatly, fixing onto his hands. His coat unfurled, glittering full of battle darts within. And there stood death. Colossal, unimaginably sane yet insane, venomous to the last bit of flesh, to the last drop of blood, the guide who leads you to the realms beyond.

Warrington took his stance, his right arm pulled back in a menacing motion, his left claw pointing upwards toward the sky. Mikuru's necklace began to glow as if in unison, and Warrington's smile widened.

A flash and it was over. Warrington's body had moved, or from the naked eye, teleported to where Mikuru was, and Mikuru did the same, now where Warrington was a moment before. Warrington stood up, unharmed, while Mikuru clutched her shoulder in pain.

"You have no fear as of yet. Your life is bound to mind and mine to yours. You actually tried to kill me there, but you should know better. If I die, you die also. My claws were not poisoned. You only have a scratch to deal with... that is if you can handle it..."

Warrington threw a vial over at Mikuru, filled with blue liquid.

"Standard medicine for cuts and bruises kid."

Warrington turned around, and his claws retracted, his figure no longer menacing. He turned around to face Mikuru, waved his hand, then leapt high into the foliage of the trees and vanished. [/i]

Zeke watches silently the people talking. He is confused, and unsure of what is going on. He ponders if he should talk with them. [i] perhaps I can make some freinds.....[/i] Zeke starts to walk away. [i] Who am I kidding? No one wants to be with a murderer.....No one wants to get involved in my problems anyway. I don't want anyone getting hurt.[/i]

"Well then."

Arch teleported in front of the others. They looked up in suprise.

"Where is Mikuru?" Arch asked fakely

"Don't you know?" Yujin asked, with a sharp tone, one of a mother who has found that the babysitter lost her child.

"No, am I supposed to?"

Arch turned around.

"I'm hungry. I wonder if I can get anything good to eat around here."

"Not us." Yujin said.

Arch emmited a low growling sound and walked away. Yujin was obviously still mad about when Arch inturrupted him and Mikuru.

I would go back to my own time, but I have to watch for Mikuru, as unnecessary as that may be.

Arch sat down on the wet ground, arms folded, and his back towards the others.

"Feh, garbage." he muttered

Mystika was flying above the forrest trying to get to the camp before it got to dark. The sun was already setting and the sky was slowly turning into a dark blue. She shot a green arrow in the sky and waited while gliding very slowly in a straight line. A few minutes later a green light had shot up out of the trees. She flew to where the light had come from and looked down on to the ground. In a small clearing she saw Gavon in human form wearing a midnight blue tunic and pants with matching leather boots. She flew down and landed into his out stretched arms. Her wings disappered as the braced each other for a few second then took a few steps back so she could see him.
He was smiling at her with his usual blueish silver eyes when she said, "Hello Gavon, how are you and the others?"
" We're just fine. Been waiting for you of coarse, but other than that we haven't really done anything."
She laughs a little. "I'm sorry if you have been bored, but I haven't been able to get back until now. Have all of you changed into human form?"
"Yeah actually we have. Oh and Sazar asked me to tell you that he says thanx for hiding clothes for us in seekable hiding spot this time."
She laughs completely this time before saying,"I guess he still remembers the time when I put them in a hole in a tree and he couldn't find them."
He chuckle softly. "Yeah he does remember it and how a bunch of young women who riding in the forrest saw him butt naked."
They both burst out laughing and don't calm down until at least three minutes had past.
Gavon looks at her deeply and asks, "What have you been doing these past couple of days? (caresses the side of her face and looks at her in concern) I have been worried that something had happened to you."
She lightly leans into his hand and looks up at him smiling.
" I have been helping out a group of people with the legend about the knecklace of lost hearts. A young girl has it and she is obviously the reincarnation of the queen. She came back here with a monk who is the reincarnation of the king, but he doesn't seem to have realised it yet and the girl is just starting to. I have been wondering if I should let him find the tree on his own or show him where it is."
Gavon trailed his hand from her cheek to her shoulder and squeezed gently. "I think you should let him discover it on his own. The only thing you should do is watch them and make sure they don't get killed. (he looks at her seriously) I sence that you have been using one of the deadly spells again. (she looks at him with unease) I seem to recall that I had asked you not to use them ever again."
She looks away from him admitting it with a nod of her head. He moves his hand from her shoulder and with both hands grabs the sides of her face gently and forces her to look at him.
He asks in a soft voice,"Which one did you use....and for what purpose?"
"I used the binding spell to bind one life to another."
Gavon raises his eyebrows."The complete bind or half bind?"
"The half bind, a man was trying to kill the young girl and I wanted to threaten his life by binding him to her, but you know for a fact I could never do a full bind. It would kill me in the process making the spell useless then. (she glares at him slightly) You know you're not my father or anything. So why do I fing my self answering to you?"
He sighs, brings her close to him, and holds her. "I'm sorry, I'm just so worried about you. You are always trying to do magic that can kill you if it is to powerful. I care for you alot and don't want to see anything happen to you. Will you forgive me?"
She looks up to him and smiles. "Of coarse I will my old friend. (he smiles back at her) Well lets get to camp and have something to eat. I'm starving." They walk towards the camp arm in arm.

Zeke was alone, and freindless. Hunted for who he was, he fled his home after his brother. Life was a stuggle, and being alone made it that much worse. He saw a flying girl, and he lept into the tree tops. He sees her talking, and he wonders what to do.
He falls out of the tree, and he smashes to the ground. The girl and her freind are stareing at this strange person who seemingly appeared from out of thin air.
"um........hi?" he says, and he getup to his feet. "I am sorry if IU scared you........ but please, could you tell me where thw girl called mystika is? I've g=heard she's around here, and that shge might help me."
Zeke watches the girl with his red eyes with demonic slits for pupils. He is odd, and his powers were not easy to hide. his eyes change to a serene blue color. "Please, if you don't know, the n I am going." Zeke starts to walk away.

Arch was still waiting, sitting on the ground. He sensed that Enrique had left, and got up.

"So what do you humans eat?"

He turned around and stared at the two humans who looked strangely at him. Sephiroth answered.

"Meat, like birds, small mammals... Vegetables, fruits..."

"I see, allow me to try some."

The group went into the restaraunt, and sat down. Arch read the waiter's mind.

"Three chickens." Arch said.

"Three?!" Exclaimed Yujin.

"Yes, one is hardly filling and two is only slightly satisfying, so three."

"Whatever." Yujin said.

"I will also have... A cow."

"An entire cow?!" the waiter asked

Noticing the looks around the resteraunt Arch changed his mind.

"Umm... The cow's leg."

"Alright..." The waiter said.

I wonder how much longer I have to wait before Mikuru gets back... Arch pondered. Maybe I should contact her.

He looked confused when the waiter put a leg with only the muscles on it in front of him.

"Humans don't eat the skin?" Arch asked.

The two humans groaned, and slumped down in their chairs.

Mystika looks at the man for moment wondering why he was looking for her. The man had almost dissappeared into the forrest when she decided to help him.
She says loudly so the man can hear her, "Wait, I am Mystika."
The man stops and turns back around to look at her. "You're Mystika? (his eyes get desperate looking) Then maybe you can help me."
He runs back to her and Gavon stoppong only a few feet from them.
"Now wait a minute, umm.....what is your name?"
He was smiling now. "My name is Zeke and I seek you out in hopes that you can help me. I have had such a horrible past please hear me out."
She smiles at him. "Don't worry Zeke, I'll help you in any way I can. (she puts a hand on his shoulder and turns him towards the camp) Why don't we go to the camp, get something to eat , and you can tell me all about your problem."
Zeke grins at her as he says, "Alright."
Gavon follows in their wake frowning. He thinks, *If he tries to harm her I swear I'll kill him.*

"Grrr.."Mikuru glares up into the trees after Warrington. "Uhhh.."Mikurur clutches her stomach,"What's happening...to me.." she stumbled over onto the groun. A second later Warrington falls next to her.

"Da-mn..you..girl..."Warrington was actually feeling pain [i]If I am in pain, that means she is in agony....[/i] "Nyyyyaaahhhhrrr!!!"Mikuru grabbed her head and threw herself back.

"Aahhh! Stop! Make it stop!!!!" Warrington grabbed his head.

The wind blew furiously around the two, picking up Mikuru, and surrounded her was a blue and turquiose aura. The wind stops and Mikuru fell to the ground. There she lay, Warrington glared,"Damnit, that actually hurt you wench! Huh? She can't be dead......*Warrington walks over to her and kneels* Hey kid, wake up now. Alright, what are you doing? C'mon...Uhhh, forget it.."Warrington took flight out of sight.

[i]Mikuru...Mikuru, wake up....Mikuru...[/i]

"Can I have the cow's organs now?"

Most of the people in the resturaunt were either throwing up, or had already left. The resteraunt smelt like a dead body.

"I thought you wanted to eat human food." Sephiroth said.

"I can't resist!" Arch said.

The waiter put another plate down, then ran away.
Arch looked at the giant heart and started to drool.

"Hearts are very nutritious, you know."

Arch opened wide, revealing his bloody fangs. He dug into the heart. Sephiroth made a disgusted noise, and Yujin ran outside and threw up. Arch appeared to have lost consiousness for a second.

"I've lost Mikuru's lifeline." Arch said grimly.

"WHAT?" Yujin said, standing outside the door. "I thought you didn't even know where she was!"

"I lied." Arch said simply. "If you didn't notice, it gets on her nerves when she is 'saved'. "I left the battle to her. She could be dead, or..."

"Or what?!" Yujin yelled.

"Never you mind. You will see soon enough. Go to the forest, where I said to go last time. Do hurry up though."

Arch teleported.

"De ja vou, eh?" said Sephiroth.

Mystika, Zeke, and Gavon have just entered the camp where Neila, Sazar, and Lyla is sitting around a camp fire roasting what looks like several rabbits. Sazar sees them and smiles as Neila and Lyla turn around in there seat to get a better look.
Sazar is still smiling when he says, "Well it's about time you showed Mystika. We were wondering if we had to go looking for you, but since you're here I guess not."
She smiles as she goes around the fire to give a one armed hug. She then does same thing with Neila and Lyla.
She turns back to Sazar and says, "Well I'm sorry if I worried you, but at least I put your clothing in amore findable place."
She looks at all of the clothing of different colors. Sazar is wearing a dark green tunic, pants, and leather boots. Lyla is wearing a dress and leather boots of light blue and Neila is wearing a dress and leather boots of bright red.
Neila smiles at her and sort of laughs. "Yeah well he refused to become human form until we found the clothes. "
Sazar glares at her when he notices Zeke. "Well Mystika, it would seem that you brought a guest with you. (he looks at her with questioning eyes) Who is he and what is he doing here?"
Mystika stares at him with a chilling stare to indicate that she wasn't happy with his unfriendly question.
"His name is Zeke and he has asked me to help him with something. What exactly, I do......"
Mystika looks into the trees as if though someone was their. Gavon looks at her before turning to the spot where she is looking.
"What is it Mystika? (he looks back at her) I sense that there is nothing there."
Mystika snaps back into reality and looks at Gavon.
"It was nothing then. I just thought I heard something." She looks down at the fire and decides to change the subject. "Well these look like they're done. (bends down and grabs the roasting rod) Shall we eat?"
There is a murmur of agreement as Mystika, Gavon, and Zeke sit down around the fire. As everyone starts to eat Mystika thinks to her self.
*Did I really sense Mikuru's life line disappear? She is obviously not dead because I still sense Warrington's life line. Maybe I should go see what has happened to her.*
Mystika then senses Arch's life line appear right in the exact same spot as where Mikuru's was.
*Then again I'll just leave it to him since he is already there. (looks to Zeke) As for you my fine friend I sense that you have had a terrible life so far. I wonder what he is going to tell me when I ask him about his problem.*

Arch sensed a powerful, yet familiar presence. He looked around.

"Who is there?" Arch yelled into the forest.

[i]"Indeed. Who [b]is[/b] there, Arch?"[/i]

The voice rang through the trees like a bell, it seemed to echoe throughout the entire forest.

[i]"Fate does not want you to intervene here, Arch. You must go. Do not worry, the girl is only realizing her true self. And so must [b]you[/b]."[/i]

Arch was swept away into blackness. When he woke up, he was in a place that was completely, blindingly white.

[i]"I am sure you are familiar with Final Destination, correct?"[/i]

"Yes." Arch said.

[i]"This is similar, yet different. Opposite, yet exactly the same. Your task should be obvious. If you do not complete it, you will say here for one-thousand years.[/i]

7 large spheres appeared in front of Arch, each on a different color. From left to right, the colors were: White, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Black.

[i][b]Choose your path...[/b][/i]

Arch walked up and took the yellow sphere.

[i][b]Air...[/b][/i]

Arch waited for a minute, then looked around.

"Nothing is happening." he said.

He was suddenly struck by thousands of bolts of lighting. An enormous tornado appeared, invisible, since there was no dirt to give it color. Spinning around at 100 g's and being struck by lightning, was a task indeed. Apparently, Arch only had to survive.

Meanwhile back at the camp everyone was eating and having friendly conversation. Mystika and Lyla were taling about Mikuru and Yujin when everyone except Zeke felt a stong power in the forrest and turned to the power direction.
Zeke looked at them confused. "What are you all looking at?"
Gavon was the first to answer. "There is a person in a test and they seem to have been going at it for quite sometime."
Neila turns to Gavon with a concerned look. "While didn't we sense this when it had started?"
Gavon looks to her with a frown. "I have no idea."
Mystika frowns at the trees. "I can't tell who the person is, but they are facing wind and I think.......lightning."
Lyla turns to Mystika."Do you think they are going to survive?"
Mystika shakes her head."I don't know."
Sazar is now looking in another direction of the forrest when he says, "Mystika someone is trying to attack the king's tree."
Mystika turns towards the direction Sazar is looking at.
*Oh no.....who is this idio.......(she becomes horrified) Warrington.*
Mystika turns towards Zeke. "Can you wait and tell me your problem later?"
Zeke stares at her then smiles. "Yeah I can wait."
She gives him a slight smile. "Thanks because I have to go do something that's really important. I promise to hear you out when I return."
Mystika gets up and starts to fly off when Gavon says, "Would you like one of us to come with you?"
She turns to him and smiles. "No, I want you all to hold down the fort. I'll be right back."
She then flys off towards the direction of the tree and possibly her death.

OOC: Listen guys/gals I've been attacked by homework like you wouldn't believe so now I'm lost completly. Can one of you send a PM and explain about what's going on please. I have so much homework I won't be able to post a message for my character for a while. Note: If a mod is reading this please do not close this thread I'm just very rushed and had no time to send a pm. Sorry :(

[i] hm..... I may explore this place. [/i] Zeke smiles, and those who are still around edge away. They don't like his long insisors. With a sweep of his hand, it is as if reallity parts, and he walks to the portal, but does not enter it. He closes it, and he walks to the sounds of water. hje finds a nearby lake with a waterfall. [i] wow....it's so pretty........[/i] Zeke takes off most of his clothes, leaving on a pair of spandex shorts. The scars from his battles in the shadow realm are as plain as day. [i] I hope no one comes and sees these..............[/i] Zeke relaxes in the water, and he suddenly hears the sounds of some one comeing. He dives into the water, and he swims close to the shore, and hides near some bushweeds. He can smell the person, but he can't quite tell if it is a woman or not. The personm goes away, and Zeke climbs out and dries himself off. He hears someone comeing again, and he wouldn't make it in time to the water. It is the man and woman that were talking at the camp to Mystika."We were wor-" Zeke stares at them, and they stare back. Zeke blushes, and he tries to hide his scars by hugging himself. "Oh my god! What happened to you! Such horrible........." says the woman. Zeke still tries to hide his scars. "Please, this isn't somrething I like people to see......." Zeke pulls on his clothes, and then his coat. (his clothes are vash-style, but black his scars are also vash-style) "i guess you see a small part of what I've been through. I'm sorry you saw that......." Zeke is feeling down, and he walks back to the camp, the man and the woman slowly following.

"How will I survive this?!"

[i]"It is a simple matter."[/i] The voice rang, [i]"These things are not out of your control."[/i]

"Is that a riddle?" Arch yelled.

There was no response.

"I get it! 'Matter' and 'control!' I have to use my power of absorbsion!"

Arch started pulling the wind and lightning inside himself. He felt a great pressure in his head.

"It's too much!"

[i]"It seems you need another hint."[/i]

"Obviously!"

[i][b]This world is opposite, yet exactly the same. If opposites are equal, then what is truly opposite?[/b][/i]

"That doesn't make any sense!"

[i]"Oh, but it does Arch. What do you get when you mix all color together?"[/i]

"Black!"

[i]"Not necissarily."[/i]

"White!"

[i]"Think, Arch."[/i]

"Nothing?"

There was no response.

"What? Does that mean clear my mind!?"

OOC: Umm, Arch. Does this have any relevance to the story? I think we should focus on making our characters intertwine.
---------------------

Mikuru, or so we think, awoke from her slumber.."Where am I? Huh..what's going on? When is this? Tis like I never left...My clothes! What are these?*pulls at pants*Wait a minute..Ah ha, this Mikuru was my reincarnation. I have been set free. At last, and where is King Artemus? [color=pink][i] Where are you my love? Have you been set free? My dear Artemus, I have longed for this for far too long...[/color][/i]

"Huh! What's this? Sorceror Chameberlan?! But where, I can sense you. Where are you?! Come out of hidding!" Queen Lita looks around at her surroundings.

OOC: I had to have something happen so that Arch couldn't interfere with mikuru, because he would.

Arch cleared his mind, and sucked in the lightning and wind.

When it was all over, the voice returned.

[i]"Well done, Arch."[/i]

A short man, more of a boy materialized in front of Arch. He was wearing only white robes and a strange turban. Four large wings where attached to his back, and flapping slightly.

[i]"You are an Air Element. You must follow the ways of thunder and wind, if you wish to harness this power."[/i]

"Bio? since when do you teach people elements?" Arch grinned.

[i]"Do [b]not[/b] repeat my name, or you know what I will have to do."[/i]

"Alright, touchy, touchy."

[i]"I'm tired of the 'Wise One' routine for the day. I've given 5 people their elements. I'm gonna get some wine."[/i]

He dematerialized. Arch fell unconsious. He woke back up at the hill, and saw Mikuru.

"Hey, Queen."

He could tell she had changed.

She looked angry, almost paranoid, staring at the trees.

"Did I miss something?"

Zeke is qwuiet, and he can hear the man and the woman whispering about him. He is silent, and he waits for Mystika to return. But, he is restless. and, he is also curious as to who all is around. He can smell a man close by, and he stands up. "I'm going to go see who is over there." Zek points in Arch's direction.
"um... do you really want to do that?"
"Yeah. I'm no human. I can handle my self."
"sure. what ever, just stay alive."
"Too late. I failed that task a long time ago."
"WHAT?!"
Zeke darts into the trees. He likes the fact he put a bit of strangeness into their minds. Yet, it is the truth. Zeke wanders to where a person is standing.
"Hi! I'm, Zeke! Who are you?"
"I ?"
"Yeah, you!"
"i am Arch."
"Nice to meet 'cha. I see you aren't a human."
"No."
"Neither am I. Not anymore anyway. I'm dead, but not really."
Arch just stares at him, and Zeke smiles.

Occ: Well I was hoping that Metatron would post before I did, but since he hasn't I'll go ahead.

Mystika was flying as fast as she could to reach the kings tree before Warrington destroyed it. Eventually she came to the small clearing where the tree stood. Warrington was there and he was trying to attack the tree, but luckly there was a magical sheild garding it.
*Great I made it just in time too. I'm not to sure how much longer the sheild would have lasted.*
She hovers in one spot and takes out her bow and arrow. She says an incantation before releasing the arrow. In mid air the arroe was struck by lightening before making contact with Warringtons back. The million of volts of electricity makes him fly foward into the sheild and crumple on to the ground. He eventually regains his posture and turns towards Mystika where she is still hovering in midair with another arrow set and ready to shoot.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the ***** who casted the spell on me. (he grins at her wickedly) I guess you're in more of a rush to die than I thought."
Mystika glares at him with her silverish blue eyes.
"Oh I'm in no rush. I just wanted to stop you before you destroyed that tree. (she nods her head towards the tree behind him) You see I have sworn to protect this tree at all costs. Even my life if necessary and from what I know of you I most likely will lose my life. Considering that you have more to gain then just that tree behind you."
He roars with laughter then looks at her with amusment.
" So the little fairy knows that I know about her little spell."
" Oh this little fairy knows a **** of alot more than that you swine."
He grins viciously. " Now their's no need for name calling Mystika. After all....it's not like you can kill me." He chuckles a little bit more.
She raises her eyebrows high on her forhead. "Oh.....and why not?"
"Because if you kill me than you kill Mikuru. Even you should know that."
She thinks for a moment before saying, "No, I don't think so. I mean if you some how changed my spell then sure, but other wise the spell only works one way."
Warrington stares at her in shock. "What do you mean it only works one way?" , he growled.
She smiles sweetly at him before saying, "What I mean is that if she gets hurt than you get hurt, but if you get hurt......well nothing happens to her."
Warrington glares at her in rage. "So the spell only works on me...is that it?"
She shrugs her shoulders as if she couldn't give a care in the world and nods her head after tilting it slightly and sighing.
Warrington slowly starts to lose his paitents until. "That's it Mystika, you want to die? Well that's fine with me."
He then charges at her and jumps high into the air. He takes out his claws and tries to swipe at her with them. She dodges the claws and flies to the other side of the clearing and lands. She turns around just in time to dodge another attack from him. This time it was his poisen darts. After all the darts had missed she says a small incantation and a sword appears in the ground a few feet from her. She quickly grabs the sword and jumps out of the way before Warrington takes another swipe at her with his claws. They are now facing eack other both ready to attack.

Zeke now can hear the sounds of Mystika, and he wavers on wanting to battle and wanting to hide. He desides to fight. He again waves his hand through the air, and reality is once again separated. He disappears into the dark voind, and he is instantlu near Mystika. "Hey, what's up?" He says, and then he jumps out of the way of a man. "well....... I guess you just don't like me. Ah, well. What a pity."
Zeke does not show it but he is scared. Really scared. Zeke jumps from tree to tree, easily dodging all attacks. But, however, he misjudges a blow and he is slammed into a tree, and he goes through it like he is made of iron.
He stands, and his bones knit. "You want to try that again, big boy?I promise you that you will not live to see dawn......"
Zeke himself ponders what to do. Mystika is just out of reach, and he handles hijmself well. Zeke's eyes change into their more demonic appearence. "Let's play!"
Zeke moves too fast to follow, and he slams his fist into the strangers head. Zeke pummels him for awhile, but he soon stops. He spits on the man, and walks torward Mystika. "He was weak. why was he such a problem for you?" Mystika seems speechless.
"I am sorry if I ruined your fun........ But I want to be able to talk to you."

(i have to get off, don't expect me back till saturday)

Arch's body was still pulsing with electricity.

Arch looked over at Mikuru.

"So, Queen, mind filling me in on the details?"

"What details?" She said.

"What happened to Mikuru's soul? Did your souls simply join? Or are you simply the product of Mikuru realizing who she was?"

"She was a reincarnation. Her soul was lost, looking for mine. I found her and was able to guide Mikuru's soul to where it belonged. In the necklace, with me. Until she realized her destiny, the truth of who she really is and accepted it. She is me, and I am her." Lita looks at Arch.

Arch looked satisfied with her answer. He had come to an understanding. "So how do you feel?"

They began to walk, "I feel revitalized. I feel so happy to be free, but my heart strains for my love. I want to be with Artemus.."her voice lowered adn a tear fell from her cheek.

Arch looks sympathetically at her and hugs her to him. "Don't worry. I am sure we will find him soon enough,"Arch looked to the sky peering down on them through the patchy canopy of the trees,"Meanwhile what shall we call you? Lita or Mikuru?"

She looked up at Arch and around the forest. She sighed,"My love will only know me as Lita. I only know myself as Lita."

"Alright, my queen. Lita it is,"Arch took a bow and Lita giggled.