Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Humm crazy things I saw humm. Is that a banana in your pants or are you happy to see me? LOL J/K. Well I usually go around these days and call the kids I see children. Why? I don't know. Also I always say to someone who disagrees with what I do "If you don't like it go to Russia! (No offense to any one from there I have no idea why I say that either must be a sudden reaction)

I love to use sign language on someone who I don't know and is constantly bothering me ^_^. I love their reaction. (What the heck do you just say?) (Are you demented or somethin?) Ahahaha it keeps going from there. Also I always say things funny when it's a serious and scary situation. Why? Again no clue.
[/font][/color]
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Since I really am kind of weird sometimes, I say, "stubid."
I also always say "peoples" for some reason. Don't know why...

I'm just in a different world, other then reality most of the time.
Guest OyeahVersion2.0
Posted
I say stupid crap all the time.
I like to do the big Fonze "AYYYYYYYYYY!"

I also say stuff like,
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"
or
"It's cool to be dry."

These things pop into my head and I don't think them up or nothin.

I think it shows...
Posted
Hmmm.... I say a lot of weird things. Here's a list:

Blargenfaddibblenohip
Crum
Crummy Munchkins
Blarg
Yorgeeshmorgeez
Babushka
Babushka Babayaga (that babushka is wearing a babushka!)
Confuzzled
Moo
Sowieso
Schmo (butt)
Poop (butt)



and that's all I can think of right now.




If I were a chess piece, I'd have to be the cow.
Posted
I don't really say weird things, unless you count me and my friends going off into all the animes to my 20-year-old brother. ^^ That was fun.
My school is so un-anime/manga oriented. I say anime, people go "huh?" Surprisingly though, me and my friends have so far recruited two girls (friends, no duh) into liking anime, I let one of my friends know during band camp who Kuro Neko-sama is, and than there's this eigth grade boy, Logan, who I just found out is a complete Trigun/Rurouni Kenshin finatic.
Me and my friend Lorenza (aka, EowynElf) talk about weird/stupid things. Last year, we were going back to the classroom to work on something during lunch, and I had hotlunch, and it was a hotdog, and we went off of how we eat hotdogs. Fun, yes, strange, absolutly not! ^^
Then my other friend, Meghan, has this joke with me where whenever the principal says what's for lunch, he'll say stuff like "Hamburger on a bun" and "Sloppy Joe on a bun" and she'll go, "What do they have to tell us? What's it gonna be on anyways?" Our other joke is how we both hate Sloppy Joe.
Meghan: You know what I hate more than Sloppy Joe?
Me: No, what?
Meghan: Sloppy Joe on a bun.
Me: ^^
I write funny, where if I have a good idea and I write it down fast, I'll drop t's and e's and a's, so "the" would either be "he" or "th" and and will be "nd". I'm good, just sometimes I forget things. ^^
Posted
well, lets see here

babushka
moo
cow
moose
MOOOOOO
okely dokely
potato
preposterous
cheese
sowieso
blargenfiddiblenohip
very well
british accents (no i don't say "british accents" i talk in them)
crum
the fence
schmoo
like
opk
quakenbush
shipoopi!!

and thats about all i can think of
Posted
did you just double-post teh exact same thing? ok.
welp i say lots of odd things. i say "merf" for some reason. i dont know why i just do. then instead of saying i am going to beat you i say "i will eat you" once again i dont get it. its kind of like my mouth has these inside jokes and my head is completely out of the group that knows the joke. ummm. . . .i also say meese instead of moose as a plural. my reason. goose: geese so moose:meese. im weird.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I tend to say 'Oojemaflip' when I don't know what it is I'm talking about (in place of 'thingummy'). I make up long, confabulated nonsense words on the spot when something shocking happens, like things being dropped or broken, burned etc. I can't write any down- they're impossible to predict ^_^;

I've come to repeating Japanese phrases when I'm concentrating, too- usually ones said by Marth in SSB:M. Or singing lyrics from my favourite anime themes. They get stuck in my head rather easily.[/COLOR]
Posted
hmm...well i say a few weird things i suppose:

-oh monkeys
-that sucks monkeys
-oy (heh heh, with a brittish accent...)
-mua ha ha
-munka (as in 'i have a munka load of homework')

i have other words too, but i can't remember them right now.... :whoops:
Posted
Do you guys know what a Babushka is?

And, just for the hell of it, and because hardly any-one knows what it means, I say "[i]Yeb vas[/i]" to people I don't like. Heh.

Not the same as the real word for it though.
Posted
some of the crazy things i say, hum....
-i like to randomly shout "Cookies!"
-"It's the randomness of it all"
-"omi kurisu" (i will kill you)
-while holding up a mechinical pencil me and my friends like to say "misson accepted" and press it
-"for the love of trunks!"
that's all i can think of right now, but i know there is more!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Period [/i]
[B]FASHIZZLE MY NIZZLE WHEN THE BIZZLES GET OUT OF THE RIZZLE AND FLY TO THE NEAREST TELEBIZZLE! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]To be honest, that's the funniest line I've ever heard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue] I say random things when I lose my train of thought i.e. when I'm making an observation, or teasing my sister. Sometimes I call her a handicapped monkey.

When I observe things, mostly people, I tell my friend (or friends) what's on my mind. One time, while I was at a pizza pool party (I don't swim, but I like pizza) and me, three of my friends and my sister were eating with me, I saw a girl with swimming suit and shorts, and I pointed out that the shorts looked like an orange Wal-Mart sack.

Strange, but that's how I think.

I don't have very many random lines to belt out, except "Blarg", and "Sunuva-(insert random word)." The only thing random about me is the names I call people.[/COLOR]
Guest Magical Girl
Posted
[color=blue][font=comic sans ms]i say lots of weird stuff ^^;;

- random ghetto talk (i go to a ghetto school. not my fault.)
- "i see.. said the color blind man as the two legged man kicked down the brick wall!" (er.. don't ask about that one)
- "WHAM!"
- "sweet mother of macaroni!"
- "kamikaze squirrels!" (this is another "don't ask" thing..)
- "je ne comprends pas.."
- (online only) "OMG I LOVE YOU FOREVER NOW." (i say that a lot too..)
- "oh me, oh my, WE'RE ALL GONNA FRY!" (got that from my cousin..)

i say "oui" instead of yes a lot too.. stupid french class :sweat: and my mom'll say "negatory!" everytime anyone suggests something stupid.. ("let's play on the roof!" "NEGATORY!" you just have to hear it.. ^^;; )

edit: and then there's the random quotes from anime.. like "LOVE AND PEACE!" and "i am a thief and a stealer of souls.."[/color][/font]
Posted
[font=arial][color=deeppink]
Aya - Positive
Naya (nyeh) - Negative
Zaya - Shock/Negative

Aya even has a symbol. Yay for the aya. Uber is another one...uber can be used on anything that has greatness, either good or bad. And -tastic, -tacular, -ariffic, -licious can be added on to just about any word out there. I do it often, especially with people's names.

Playing with language is fun....XD

[i]-Karma[/i]
[/color][/font]
Posted
I've started speaking jappanese (Yes, my teachers are now extremely confused.)
And the best part is, you can insult people and they won't know it!!! Like this:

Willseyjoelle [12:23 PM]: you are a baka ningen
ZolaOnAOL [12:23 PM]: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a baka ningen? of course I am.
Posted
- "Liek, wotevah!" (when talking to a bimbo)
- "Hai" instead of 'yes'
- "WTFOMG!"
- "No-one EVER asks the turtles for their opinion *runs off crying*"
- "Thats what YOU think..."
- "OMGOMGOMG, WHATS THAT WHITE ARROW THINGY DOING ON MY SCREEN! GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
- My fav SpongeBob quote: "Look Im a plant! *lays down on floor* Photosynthesize! Photosythesize!"

thats about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...