OtakuBoards

What crazy things do you say

NashvilleDream

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have many words I like to use.

Snuh - Snuh is like a catchall word. It's kind of like a certain word that begins with F, in the sense that it can be used for everything (although generally in a negative sense), with nearly any context and any type of feeling.

Examples would be a "Snuh..." of disappointment. A "snuh!" of disgust. A "snuh" just meaning no. "What the snuh!?" and so on.

My phrase of the moment is "yellow fatty beans". It's what every person on this planet should call a banana, regardless of their language.

That's about it (that I feel like mentioning). I'm not really a crazy, funny type of guy.

Gahx. All shall bow before the power of Gahx. All shall soon learn the meaning of Gahx. All shall feverishly listen to the Gahx.

Or you will think I am weird for using the word "Gahx." :p It is actually something my friend made up, which I am now training under (check out the sig for the whole story).

I also have the habit of yelling "G-UNIT!" no matter which song is on. Heck, I made it all suave and slow to some slow songs. Yes, I am weird...

;)

Man, sometimes i just blurt out or i mean yell "PARTY!" for some reason and some people give me really wierd looks and i say what ya lookin at foo.haha! see what i mean i also started sayin foo about a year and a half ago and the ppl in my class are so obsessed with the way i say it cause i spiff it up and say "Yo, what up foo!", i swear ppl get a laugh out of it every time i say it and i don't see whats so funny about it. but whatever

"Cool" can be used to mean anything between "yes" to "okay" to "no" (that's not cool). The occasional guy I will call "man."

Example: This guy I went to HS with came into my work. I treated him more like a friend than a customer, and when I handed him his change I said "Here ya go, man. There's your change." and he was like "Did you just call me 'man'?"

But mostly I call everyone (everyone being a male or female who is not considered an adult) "dude." Anyone makes a "Dude, where's my car?" joke and I'll smack 'em.

From PT I have picked up saying the word "indeed." I do that, I pick up words from people. "Gah" was taken from my ex-boyfriend, who said it all the time. I say "ya'll" and slip into a very southern accent every so often, mostly because I spend time in Ga every summer and you tend to pick up stuff like that.

"La De Da" is my sign of boredom. I write it and/or hum it whever I'm feeling bored.

"Copasetic" is also a very awesome word and can be used in place of "cool." It's an actual word meaning "to be ok, fine or otherwise good," so you can see my logic there.

Let's see...oh! "Wee fun" can be used as both a serious exclimation of having fun ("I get to go to Six Flags today. Wee fun!") or for sarcastic purposes ("I took a test and I know I bombed it today. Wee fun. >_<")

I talk like a Jersey Southern Valley Girl. ^_^

Hmmm lessee (there's one).
SOK! is one of our good ones, most of our stupid* words just kinda circle around our friends group. Sauce* is a new one, started of as sumfin* like "I'm hot like SAUCE!" or something like that. Cheezepuff*, weird*, coolz*, Kewl*, narley*, whoop-whoopwhoopwhoop!* and booya!*

hmmm number of * = 10 and counting, we're not weird, just origional!

Hmm....

I'm quiet so I don't say much. But the thing I've said the most in a while is "Dogut." Everyone stares at me like I'm crazy. Everytime someone says my name or bumps into me I always say that.

Then when I was reaaly young, ever since I could talk, I would always say "dang yung." Sort of like "Damn youngin." I don't know why. Everyone thought I was talking some kind of chinese.

I even put it on a game of Tetris as a cool quote. I haven't said it in like 3 years now.

Ah...there is so many it's uncountable:

Confungled - Confused

Disconbobulated - Not Working

Shmeh - A mixture "meh" and anything starting with "Sh" lol.

Tabogan - Cool kinda e.g: "That mobile is a cool wee tabogan."
I know tabogan actually means bobsleigh or whatever but it sounds funny lol.

[b]PARENTAL ADVISORY![/b]
[spoiler]Anal Probe - Just as a negativity kinda thing insted of saying that crap or what ever i say "That's Anal Probe!" lol.[/spoiler] - I did that just incase anyone got offended.

Funk - Instead of the "F - Word"

Oober/Uber - Just a random word like: "That's totally uber." or "Uber" as just a reply to anything.

There are so many more to go through lol.

Okay okay, phrases and words huh?

Well let's see, you've got the obvious

Meh - which can be used in many terms as a shrug off or a 'whatever'

I live in northern england, so there are many colloquialisms (spelt right? meh) such as y'alrite, aye and haway, haway meaning come on.

I say other things but I can't think of any right now.

I use the word jibby a lot. It's just a word to describe any random thing. Also, instead of saying something like that's cool, I'll say That's awesome wicked cool. My most favorite thing to say is "Gleam the cube with crazy sickness!" Anyone who's seen Crazy Monkey will know what I'm talking about.

Guest shineigami
I include monkeys in a lot of my reactions . I used to do them everyonce in a while , just thought about them , then later , if I got an emotion I couldn't get words fer fast nuff I'd just use the first thing on my mind . monkeys . I use " wut in the nine monkeys ? " or just " wu the monkeys ?" fer short , which I said instead of " wut the heck ? " and " sweet mother of monkey ! " for something thats good or mouthwatering .... " so how about them monkeys ? " when I can't think of something . like instead of " how bout them broncos ? "and I know theres at least three more I can't think of .....

but this is normal ..... right?

Well, I have an obsessive use of the word "Yo". I have often caught myself saying "Yo, Yo." as in calling an person "yo" and greeting them with "Yo". I also beat box and sig nalot under my breath. I also like saying "Do you value your life?" when my freinds make fun of me. Or some will say "So and so is stupid /or/ reatarded" and i'll answer right awa with, "Well, so are you but i don't point it out." Jsut quick and off the tongue insults.

also ther is a kid in my art class and his freinds will blow farts. The teacher will say go to the bath room and they'll come back saying "I made a pot luck!"

A phrase me and my friends have been saying lately has been "Yeeaaaa, Jewish.". I even put it in my sig! Lol. It has nothing to do with Judaism, but rather, a hilarious series of flash cartoons called Tomorrow's Nobody. I know I'm not supposed to advertise websites, so I'll just say that if any of you go to Newgrounds, you'll find it there.

I use lengths to describe people and their traits. :D

Like... "this ugly", and put my arms out showing how long.
...and theres "this stupid", again, putting my arms out to show how long.

Not really something I say, more or less something I do. Though I do say "swamprat" to insult someone... quite a good word sometimes.

[color=green]I like to make up lots of words!! as in:
Huge-mongous obviously meaning large
starvilated-meaning hungry
and then i like to add the suffix
-suar otr -saurus to about anything, i've had a dinosuar obsession since I was a really little kid lol![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shineigami [/i]
[B]I include monkeys in a lot of my reactions . I used to do them everyonce in a while , just thought about them , then later , if I got an emotion I couldn't get words fer fast nuff I'd just use the first thing on my mind . monkeys . I use " wut in the nine monkeys ? " or just " wu the monkeys ?" fer short , which I said instead of " wut the heck ? " and " sweet mother of monkey ! " for something thats good or mouthwatering .... " so how about them monkeys ? " when I can't think of something . like instead of " how bout them broncos ? "and I know theres at least three more I can't think of .....

but this is normal ..... right? [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Perfectly so. ^_~ I do that sometimes, so do a couple of my friends. [/size]

Here's somewords of my devising, or that I use a lot and aren't real...

Randombling-used when I just ramble on about totally meaningless matters that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

"Oosh"-I think it was originally a mispronunciation of "ouch" but now it's a word on it's own. :D

I'm sure I have more, but I must use them so regularly that I don't even consider them uncommon. :p

EDIT: How could I forget my very own form of government?

feudaristdemonarchy-the lumping of certain fictional prefixes that represent forms of government used to loosely describe the form of government that the Seventy-Five Cent Empire is run by.

[size=1] When someone says, "You suck!" to me, or something sucks, I smile, sit back, and mechanically say back, "But what I suck is the question."

Hah. Otherwise I often say WE EAT BABIES, for whatever reason.

Ah. And since it is Pirate Day, I have been saying, "I am unobliged to aquiesce your request;" and "Yar," after everything.

It's kind of funny, really. "It's time for lunch, [i]Yarrrr![/i]."

Or something.

I say whatever often, since a lot of the time I am so indifferent. That's about all. I'm also trying to get nep into my daily usage.[/size]

Sometimes, when called upon, I respond with "adeh?" I haven't a clue where it came from, it just stole its way into my vocabulary. Others include "spoot!" "huttah!" and "hoo-ha!" Homestar fans should know what I'm talking about on the last two. Oh yeah - if anything is really awesome, it "rocks pants." Example: "Microsoft rocks pants![IMG]http://pub12.ezboard.com/fcoalitionofpeasants37499frm8.showAddTopicScreenFromWeb[/IMG] "