OtakuBoards

What crazy things do you say

NashvilleDream

Most wierd things i say are inside jokes with my friend ellyn (some we don't even know why they're funny). like "ish"and"pippin rocks my socks". but then me and my sis have this language that we dont even know what it means, we'll say things like "shwano,dafas has ot. juhoterlop goshnawai!koithoo buzmads? wierd isn't it.............yup thats basicly my whole life.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Perfectly so. ^_~ I do that sometimes, so do a couple of my friends. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

"stop with the monkeyness, monkey on over here!"
um....yeah I have this such stuff almost down to an art I like to call Carriespeak.
I use "such" a lot and tend to put "ness" on the back of just about anything or just use it alone.

"This is a bunch on ness going on right now."
"Yay and such."

I also use a lot of weird noises...I can't really type them...when I am just doing stuff.
yaaadck(frustration) and so on

Oh, and oiy, is the general expression for everything: hello, what, disgust....

I don't know there is a lot of other things I know I am missing, but most of it is really spur o' the moment and such.

:therock:

Well, I get most of my words from my older brother.

Booshakalaka-booyah

take care- you kinda haveta say it the right way....

TOASTAY!- on fire, nice job, feh; My brother says it's from this old video game....still have yet to see that

and these are the ones I should have never thought up in front of my friends, they never stop saying them now -_-

YAY, YAY.........ALRIGHT!!- ugg, never ever tell your friends you have the video game Dual Hearts - baku's seemed cute once

mooyah- big insiders joke

Yeah, I forgot the tons of others

ok.....um.....evrything i say is crazy to some degree....but i do use stuff like whooo (crazy) and WABAM! (doing something amazing) and FOOLY COOLY of course ('What does fooly cooly mean?'-Haruko) and the....*whispered* Masked *looks around* but we dont speak of them. they r those we hate. they r all that is wrong with the world. they r....popular pepl.....and then Unmasked- total losers like me, and the Lost, pepl that dont believe in anything, and then Them, the pepl that dont fit anywhere above. i constantly use these but evry1 just stares....well if i can ever get any1 to listen

I have quite a list of words (seeing as how I can never speak right in the first place) But here are the most amusing, I think.

Meh: something I say when I'm indifferent to any sort of feeling.

Groovy: I think it speaks for itself, because I don't like to say 'cool'

Geet!: and actual recorded noise I make when tickled by surprise.

Spock!: another word we sometimes shout when we're mad at something, instead of damnit! it's Spock!

I also make up new words all the time because I think faster than I speak.

If its random, I'll say it.

*ahem*

"Happiness is a two-headed demented baby."
*crowd applause*
Thank you.

"Having your hopes crushed is like a bag of kittens on the highway"
*more applause*
*Itami takes a bow and trips off the stage*

UPDATE!

"Can I go mambo dog-face in the banana patch?"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B] I also make up new words all the time because I think faster than I speak. [/B][/QUOTE]

That is so true, I do that all the time! It's so funny though because people(or my friends at least) can usualy tell what I mean.

oh, and Sara, wouldn't [i] muy spiffendo[/i] mean very spiffing? Sence [i] endo[/i] is like [i] ing[/i] in Spanish......except it really is [i] iendo[/i], so ......um nevermind.....:smirk:

:therock:

[size=1]'Cause I [i]guess[/i] I'm in Spanish class, right?

I'm in German. What little Spanish I know is either from [i]Sesame Street[/i], [i]Noche del Gatito[/i] or my friend Dave. And while it's thoroughly amusing, it means my vocabulary pretty much consists of phrases that come out to "crazy like a monkey without pants" and "the wife knows too much, I may have to kill her. But first, a donut."

Or you could take my wonderful grasp of French, which is pretty much: Sortie=exit. Yay for getting lost in the Louvre. (Hint: Follow the exit signs. They'll get you far.)

I have a lot of sayings that I just pick up from places.

"No, I am not __________, and neither should you be!" is one of my favorites right now.

Or this quote from [i]A modest destiny[/i] (a webcomic): "You broke my shiny thing! It was so shiny.....yet you broke it! Do you [i]hate[/i] me?!"

And finally, this gem I picked up from a fellow American tourist while I was at the Eiffel Tower: "What [i]les[/i] HELL is going on!?"

Priceless. ^_~[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NashvilleDream [/i]
[B]i have recently discovered that you can put an l right after the first letter in almost any word. the current obsession of me and my friend: slesshomaru [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler][color=blue][b]Tihat dioesn't wiork tioo wiell.

Crazy things I've said? I have absolutly no accent. Or I have an American accent. But anyway. Whenever I speak I tend to replace any word that begins with a "Y" with a "J". Like "Jes?" or ...."Jou" or "Jour." I guess it is an inheritige of German-ness.

~Xaru[/spoiler][/color][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xaru Silverfire [/i]
[B][color=blue][b]Tihat dioesn't wiork tioo wiell.

Crazy things I've said? I have absolutly no accent. Or I have an American accent. But anyway. Whenever I speak I tend to replace any word that begins with a "Y" with a "J". Like "Jes?" or ...."Jou" or "Jour." I guess it is an inheritige of German-ness.

~Xaru[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]Actually, it would be "Thlat dloesn't wlork tloo wlell." (Well, if you use the letter blends as on letter...)

And why would saying "You" as "Joo" have anything to do with German? The German language pronounces [i]j[/i]'s as [i]y[/i]'s, not the other way around. It seems more like you're trying to speak in 1337, heh.

That's another thing a couple of my friends and I end up doing sometimes. It's interesting to listen to people talk, pronouncing 1337 words the way they're spelled...well, sorta spelled.... Like "Joo" or "roxxors." The numbers aren't exactly [i]pronounced[/i], heh.[/FONT]

[COLOR=deeppink]OK I can't even start with the weird things I say. Too many I can't
remember them all, so I'll give you a few.

Sometimes I talk without using my brain, so I don't realize that
when I mean to say "you" I say "moo". Of cores at that time my
friends will start to make "moo" sounds, then I repeat "you, you,
you".

Another one is when I say, mean to say "cool" I say "fool". >.<
I basically have a rhyming.

There are many more, but it would take all day.[/COLOR]

[color=blue][font=times][b]1337 words? God, am I missing something? Numbers pronounced? Are you talking about that annoying thing that people use in SNs like "TH3CR4ZYFR34k"?

A side note: J is not a number.

And when I say "Jes" I pronouce it like Jace But it doesn't sound like that... Damn >_<...

Whatever.... I'll shut up now. >.>;

~Xaru[/color][/font][/b]

[size=1].....

1337 is a computer thing where certain letters are replaced with symbols or numbers; other words are intentionally misspelled.

For example, the word "elite" becomes "leet." From there, the [i]e[/i]'s are replaced by the number 3. Thus, l33t. The [i]l[/i] becomes the number 1, because they look similar. An uppercase [i]T[/i] replaces the lowercase [i]t[/i]: 133T. The number [i]7[/i] replaces the uppercase [i]T[/i]. Thus, "1337."

[i]J[/i] is not a number; you are correct.

The 1337 word for "you" replaces the [i]y[/i] with a [i]j[/i]: "jou." That looks French, so it obviously has to be changed. Phonetically, "you" might be spelled [i]yoo[/i]. We've already gotten rid of the [i]y[/i], so we now have a [i]j[/i] followed by the double [i]o[/i]: the word "joo." Once again, certain letters are replaced with numbers; in this case it is the obvious change of the letter [i]o[/i] to the number zero. Thus, "you" becomes "j00."

When/if you would say this out loud, you wouldn't say "j-zero-zero." Zero doesn't have a sound, so you don't pronounce it. You simply say it as though the characters were not numbers (00) but the letters they are replacing (oo).

However, they still pronouce the [i]j[/i] as a [i]j[/i], in order to proclaim to the word that while it may [i]seem[/i] like they are speaking normally, they are, in fact, [i]not.[/i] Thus, "you" is pronounced as "joo," with a hard [i]j[/i].

Another example would be [i]5p34|<.[/i] This is one* of the 1337 versions of the word [i]speak[/i]. [i]5[/i] replaces the [i]s[/i], [i]4[/i] replaces the [i]a[/i], and the symbols [i]|[/i] and [i]<[/i] are using together to create a [i]k[/i]. However, since all the changes here are letter-to-number changes, instead of letter-to-letter changes (for example, [i]y[/i] to [i]j[/i]), the word is simply pronounced "speak."

*There are many versions, yes. Everything's done in a pseudo-phonetic way, and there are often multiple ways to symbolize each letter. [i]h[/i], for example, can be represented by: |-|
[b]]-[[/b]
}{
[b]|n[/b] (lowercase), and so on.

[/size]

Hehe, I started using this one word with my friends when my brother messed up on saying "unique" about a month ago. It's "newuique", which basically switches the first letters of the first two syllables. It's kind of funny when you say it. o.o;

I also tried making nicknames for my friends to keep with the "izzle" words they use very often. I came up with Frizzle, Wizzle, Drizzle, and my name, Gizzle (jizzle). They're all off the heavy fo' sheazy. And yes, they're all very newuique.

I'm sure there are other words that I use, but I can't think of them at the moment.