OtakuBoards

What crazy things do you say

NashvilleDream

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]I'm pretty notorious for putting in song quotes, titles and band names where ever possible in the coarse of conversation. Thats always good for a laugh.
But after viewing the MTV awards I have made a resolve to put an "izzle" at the end of words. That cracked me up so much, hence I am doing it myself.
Of course theres is the adding in of quotes from movies and television shows, especially the simpsons, into convo's.
And every now and then I put on an accent for the sake of putting one on. Hell, keeps me entertained.[/color]

I have quite a few words I use, picked them up from playing Tekken for so long lol.

That was so "blatant!!!"=it can be used in many ways but it usually means something along the lines of "woah!" when we use it

That combo was "minerals!"=minerals meaning high damage, beautiful, etc.

That was "dark" man!=dark meaning awesome

He's friggin "toenailing" him!=poking your opponent from maximum distance

He's a pretty mean "pitbull"=pitbull usually meaning aggressive player (ingame) always attacking, etc.

I hate "turtles"=players who hardly attack, always wait until opponent makes a mistake before retaliating

Those are a few words anyway :sweat:

Xaru... you know a person with the name Jace? w0w. I have a best friend called that, and I have never heard anyone else with that name. Is it Italian?

My thing is... sped. Special education. It is not very nice, and I have absolutely nothing against people like that. But I still call people 'speds' it is just an easy word to use. My mum cracked up when she heard it.

Also, if you know what budgie smugglers are, PM me. I want to see who knows the right answer....Heh. *cracks up*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B]Xaru... you know a person with the name Jace? w0w. I have a best friend called that, and I have never heard anyone else with that name. Is it Italian?

My thing is... sped. Special education. It is not very nice, and I have absolutely nothing against people like that. But I still call people 'speds' it is just an easy word to use. My mum cracked up when she heard it.

Also, if you know what budgie smugglers are, PM me. I want to see who knows the right answer....Heh. *cracks up* [/B][/QUOTE]

Why not just call people like that "water-head" or something...

Most of my strange words are really random...

Examples:
[i]"Don't touch that! I'm saving it for the King of Rain!"
"I already told you, I'm not insane! It's just these two extra personalities that like to do things..."
"What, you wanted sex instead?"[/i]

But like I said, most of my stuff is usually random... :alcohol:

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Budgie Smugglers have been mentioned...Otaku is permanently soiled....

Anyway, as for crazy stuff...the latest one is adding either "twice" or "like a donkey" to the end of sentences...Which gets some strange looks... No, it's not an innuendo.

Other than that "I do what I want! You have problem, I blow your ******* house up you dirty American" in a crazy Russian accent. No, I don't do it to annoy Americans.[/font][/color]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I've always had a habit of yelling out really strange, random stuff at people - and I rarely get one I repeat, so I can't tell you some of them. I think the latest one was at the pub this evening, I got bored with whoever I was talking to so I just said "Ground and/or chopped liver." As if it were a erply to what she was saying. She got up to go to the toilet and didn't come back... pays to have friends who know you somewhat to stick around.

But the icing on the cake, and one I'm proud of (piromunkie can verify, he was there when I first created it) and I say it often, is "Well, that's just fine, but don't come crying to me when your father mows his way into the wrong side of MC Hammer Land." I actually said it in the presence of Flynn's dad once - if he weren't driving, he would have given me one hell of a strange look. Kind of depressing I missed out on it.

On the same note, I tend to bring up the subject of MC Hammer far too much than is probably healthy, expecially in Biology class. Strange co-oinky doink that we recently did a prac in biology that involved ground and/or chopped liver? Perhaps, but only Jesus Himself can tell.

And now for something probably quite similar...[/font][/color]

Guest Sweet_Islander
haha umm my friend rachel says the word stupe and me and my friend elle hav these codenames 4 ppl like hotcakes is this 1 boy i like and also like ill say mah instead of my and jus regular stuff like that

[COLOR=indigo]I seriously suggest you clean up your post quality... now ~Drix[/COLOR]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Sara[/i]

And while it's thoroughly amusing, it means my vocabulary pretty much consists of phrases that come out to "crazy like a monkey without pants" and "the wife knows too much, I may have to kill her. But first, a donut."
[/quote]

Damnit, I laughed so hard when I saw this. You are too much *wipes tears from eyes*

My dad calles everyone 'Porkpie'

Eh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B]Damnit, I laughed so hard when I saw this. You are too much *wipes tears from eyes* [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]*ducks, slightly embarrassed* Well, it's true, heh. The monkey thing is a sort of catchphrase with a couple of my friends. Heh. The second one is from a home video/movie thing the same friends had to do for their Spanish II class. It was hilarious, and I don't even speak Spanish. (Well, that might have [i]helped[/i], actually....)

Other things I've picked up from my friends include [i]Definilamente[/i] as an affirmative response. ("Are you coming over?" "Definilamente.") Come to think of it, there're quite a few pseudo-Spanish phrases flying around....[/FONT]

I usually just shout out random things from Family Guy. For instance: I just thought of something so good, that my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about. Either that or I sing a part of the lyrics for "In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon." Apparently, it's funny if you suddenly say:

We dance for the idiots
Ring-around-the-roses, jump to the moon
We sing with the castanets

I also say randomly, wether it has anything to do with the conversation or not:

We can eat it

We can use it to eat people!

Yes, *insert name*, and what if the moon was made of cheese?

Have you no brain? We must devour their very liver!

Yeah! then, (I don't finish it. If they said what, I say one of the above.)

That's all I have. Sometimes I just say completely random things, though.

OMG, me and my best friend make up SOOOO many words and inside jokes!!! Ever since that Johnny Bravo episode with "Man Bean" we've been mixing up words like that (putting the suffix before the prefix type thing). We say dude, blah, stuff and thing WAY too much. "Jeebus Crist, manbean!" And we get a lot of stuff from shows that nobody understands. Last year our assistant principal was named Mr. Helmer. For some odd reason, we started calling him Mr. Hellmo. So now, instead of saying "What the hell?" we say "What the hellmo?" We also say some stuff in Japanese, which is funny because no one else understands. And of COURSE way say many random anime quotes.
One time I made up a really funny thing. My friend was talking about how she thought she might like my cousin, and I was like "You like Lucas". She was like "What???" and I was like "...Froolie Pukis?" We started cracking up.
I could go on forever, but I don't want to bore you... ^_~
Oh yeah, and instead of saying "Oh my God", we say "Oh my Squirrels". And PMS can stand for either "Peko peko mesuino syndrome" or "Portable Mini-Squids".

Well if you have to be smoking something to think yellow fatty beans is a bad phrase, then I'm glad I don't smoke anything.

Yellow fatty beans for life!

I actually asked Jessica's mom if I could have a yellow fatty bean. She didn't know what I was talking about, but Jessica thought it was funny (on a purely "Tony is a dork" level).

[color=hotpink][size=1]Okay, I attempted to spread the "Yellow Fatty Bean" love some more today, and someone actually thought it was funny! It consisted of the following:

"Yellow Fatty Bean!"
"Yellow Fatty Bean Bread!"
"Yellow Fatty Bean Nut Muffin!"
"Yellow Fatty Bean Pudding!"

And then me dissolving into giggles. Eh, good times. ^_^[/color][/size]

Guest PyroChibi
oh man. so many. so so many. les see

'It's like Candyland...but without all of the bright colors!'

'Attack of the Ninja Lima Beans' (Ninja Lima Bean is my IRL Best friend)

'DOOM ON YOU!!!! *snaps fingers*'

'Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl. with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there...'

'Give me liberty, or give me CHEESE!'

'Stacy's mom has got it goin on'

'I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die...the i ate some pie!"

if something displeases me i say 'krusty' or 'fogey' and i even have names fer people who displease me. 'krusto, krustoid, or -domo'

I also love to sing the Rurouni Kenshin theme song "Freckles" at the top of my lungs in public.

I have a few sayings. I can't remember them all though, I only remember them when I need to say them.
Here's a small list of them:

"Haka, Haka, Haka," - I use that one when I feel funny for the day.

"Peace, Love, Save the Pandas" - I have a thing for panda bears.

"Aroo?" I use that when I am totally confuzzled.

"Confuzzled" - Confused.

"My name is Francis" - My name is really Raymond. But I use that one to confuse the Freshmen at school. I love to see the looks on their faces when I introduce myself as that. My girlfriend finds it funny too. I just kind of pulled that one out of my rear.

Finally,

"How many cans can a can can can, if a can can can can cans." - That's used to blow people's minds.

I have more, I know I do, I just can't remember them.

~Dmitri~

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Oh, apart from what I already posted, during seventh. I would go around the halls with my frends and we would all yell out bull-Shi$ made up phrases. My signautre one was "Cat in the Sack!" "Cat in the Sack!", just to weird people out. And when I was in Germany, one of my older freinds (15 at the time, I was 12) I knew would walk around with us and yell at the German people, "Penis' for sale, fresh, young penis'!" Just yelling it out and embarrasing us. I wanted to punch the fool in the mouth, but it was damn funny. Kinda weird, don't ya think?

Also In Germany, me and my freinds would pull pranks. Like one time I pretended to take a wiz on a fire hydrant on the street corner. One time this woman with I guess her mom, who was kinda old, pulled up at the stop sign. The old lady looked at me while I was doing this and started to laugh hilariously cuz she knew I was jokin'. Another prank me and my best freind often pulled is we would "Movie" fight each other in front of passers by. We would do fake punches and react to the like they were real. We were some bad pranksters in Germany. :P

Man, I was a screwed up little 12 year old.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]