Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue] See I told you, you were turing into another Altron Gundam.....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] erm, not really, we both know tons about anime, and I have over 250 anime tapes in my collection, which includes battle angel alita....
dark lord Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 my favs r probly vampire hunter d that was a kick a s s movie , evangellion and my fav manga is definitly guiver
TheGuy Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Well , i wish I had two faves but my only favorite is Tenchi.
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Series: Gundam Wing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Magic Knight Rayearth Movie: Perfect Blue, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell
Guest SuperGundam21 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I'd say Dbz but Gundam is veryveryvery close
Die Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 :devil: For me I have a few favorite anime series, which are Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Trigun. I also like movies like Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D. But i really dislike the series Slayers, and i trully believe all the suposed parts that are to make people laugh, are not even funny at all. But guess we all have different opinions about anime itself. :demon:
Dragonballzman Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 TV: Guess...:rolleyes: Movie: DBZ Movie 12...Although it'll probably be 13 after I finish downloading it! :D
amiboshi Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Anime: Ayashi No Ceres Movie: Princess Mononoke Manga: Fushigi Yugi Yu Watase Rules!
Guest AzureSea Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Anime:.hack//SIGN, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (FullMetal Alchemist) Movie: Spirited Away, .hack//Liminality DVDs (okay, they're OVAs, but the back of the video games they come with call them 30 minute MOVIES, so there), Kiki's Delivery Service(hehe, uh, I haven't seen alot of japanese movies), Howl's Moving Castle (fine-I haven't seen it, but I'm sure I'll like it since my friend does)
Tyler Koregaten Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Series: Fullmetal Alchemist, FLCL, DB, DBZ, DBGT, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Inu-Yasha Gundam(all), Paranoia Agent, s-CRY-ed, and, uh.... any other anime you can think of! Movies: Akira, Cowboy Bebop The Movie, Vampire Hunter D, Blood: The Last Vampire Bio-Hunter, X The Movie, and all the Inu-Yasha movies. :D As for anything I might like in the future "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."- Albert Einstein P.S. PM me to join the Anime Lovers 4 Ever Club!(Please request to join in your PM.)
Dhampir Nyoko Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 All I can say, is that my favorite anime is, and always will be, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. :animesmil
Solo Tremaine Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Uh, this thread is from 2001. Not only is that rather excessive for it to have been brought back, but it's also not a good example of the kind of discussions we expect at OB, heh. Please don't bring back such old threads unless they're about a specific anime. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts