OtakuBoards

fave anime

Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]outlaw star is my second fave, i wish they had an aisha avatar or i would have picked that one. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]I actually made a bunch of Outlaw Star avatars, Aisha included (that was one of the better ones). *cough* James is just a little *cough* slow in getting those added to the public list...:p

Actually, maybe I should just ask him about it...perhaps he forgot...[/color]

[SIZE=1]TV Series: DBZ, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing (they all have there good apsects that keep 'em on the same level)

Movie: Ummm... sadly enough the only anime movies I've seen are the DBZ ones and out of those I've seen [i]Dead Zone[/i], [i]Tree of Might[/i], and [i]The World's Strongest[/i] (uncut, i wouldnt havei t any other way.. cept subbed also..) And out of those I'd say [i]Tree of Might[/i]. [i]Dead Zone[/i]'s getting old since it kinda works in with the Garlic Jr. Saga, it's just too much of the same thing that wasn't even that good to begin with.[/SIZE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Hmm...I haven't seen all that many series/movies, but I'll list what I liked.

Series - Teknoman

Movie - Battle Angel Alita (I forget how her name is spelled...but it's Battle Angel something. It was a great movie...about a little robot girl who goes around beating up bad guys lol.)[/b][/size][/color]

[COLOR=blue]Series: Gundam W, Outlaw Star, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Movies: Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, A Girl in Gaia(Escaflowne), DBZ Movie #12 - The Rebirth of Fusion andDBZ Movie #8 - Burnout.[/COLOR]

All These series and movies kick a$$ in my opinion they all have their own unique qualities!!!

(I cant decide which is better!!!)

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

[COLOR=blue]Series: Gundam W, Outlaw Star, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Movies: Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, A Girl in Gaia(Escaflowne), DBZ Movie #12 - The Rebirth of Fusion andDBZ Movie #8 - Burnout.[/COLOR]

All These series and movies kick a$$ in my opinion they all have their own unique qualities!!!

(I cant decide which is better!!!)

:smirk: Peace:smirk: