OtakuBoards

fave anime

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B] [COLOR=royalblue] See I told you, you were turing into another Altron Gundam.....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, not really, we both know tons about anime, and I have over 250 anime tapes in my collection, which includes battle angel alita....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:
For me I have a few favorite anime series, which are Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Trigun. I also like movies like Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D. But i really dislike the series Slayers, and i trully believe all the suposed parts that are to make people laugh, are not even funny at all. But guess we all have different opinions about anime itself.
:demon:

• 3 years later...
Guest AzureSea
Anime:.hack//SIGN, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (FullMetal Alchemist)
Movie: Spirited Away, .hack//Liminality DVDs (okay, they're OVAs, but the back of the video games they come with call them 30 minute MOVIES, so there), Kiki's Delivery Service(hehe, uh, I haven't seen alot of japanese movies), Howl's Moving Castle (fine-I haven't seen it, but I'm sure I'll like it since my friend does)

Series: Fullmetal Alchemist, FLCL, DB, DBZ, DBGT, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Inu-Yasha
Gundam(all), Paranoia Agent, s-CRY-ed, and, uh.... any other anime you can think of!
Movies: Akira, Cowboy Bebop The Movie, Vampire Hunter D, Blood: The Last Vampire
Bio-Hunter, X The Movie, and all the Inu-Yasha movies. :D
As for anything I might like in the future "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."- Albert Einstein

P.S. PM me to join the Anime Lovers 4 Ever Club!(Please request to join in your PM.)

[COLOR=#503F86]Uh, this thread is from 2001. Not only is that rather excessive for it to have been brought back, but it's also not a good example of the kind of discussions we expect at OB, heh.

Please don't bring back such old threads unless they're about a specific anime.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]