OtakuBoards

fave anime

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]I thought...yeah, they are sequels! I think...I, II and III. I haven't actually seen it yet, I'm going to see it next week. They are very gruesome aren't they? [/B][/QUOTE]

no, they are not sequals, all of them follow each other up, each part is about 45 minutes long, its pretty gruesome, yes, but I have seen more gruesome anime....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fav anime: I know some will laugh, but I love DBZ, even though I have a tendency to watch every type of anime I can find, it remains my fav, despite the Funi-influence.

Fav Movie: Oh no. I have to choose? Darn.............uh...........Ninja Scroll? Ghost in the Shell? Samurai X? Mermaid's Scar? Princess Mononoke? Kite? etc. etc. etc................darn, I'm gonna have to go with the Trunks Special 'cause I can't get enough..........gomen nasi:D

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]sumthin's wrong how come there that big smiley face there instead of the D?Weird?! [/B][/QUOTE]

The letter symbol for a big smiley is a colon with a capital d next to it. The reason it is a smiley instead of the d is because there is no space between the colon and d.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]TV Series:Speed Racer, Voltron (Old ones), and DB
Movies: Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ninja Scrolls, Fist of the Northstar and Valley of the Wind [/B][/QUOTE]

I never knew Voltron was anime..... but it was pretty cool.... :)

uh, my fav. tv series would be Gundam Wing, but if they ever show Ranma 1/2 on TV, then it'd be that :D.

Fav. movie would be Samurai X (the only other ones I've seen are the Pokemon ones...)

[COLOR=royalblue]Fav show...DBZ..with Blue Seed, Gundam Wing, and Outlaw Star traiking very close behind.
Movie....Haven't really seen any:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: But Ipersonally can't wait to see Akira...and many others...

Note if there are any really awesome:cool: blow you mind away:wigout: :excited: movies let me know... I'll try to check em out;) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue][b][size=1]Hmm...I haven't seen all that many series/movies, but I'll list what I liked.

Series - Teknoman

Movie - Battle Angel Alita (I forget how her name is spelled...but it's Battle Angel something. It was a great movie...about a little robot girl who goes around beating up bad guys lol.)[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, you were right the first time, it is called battle angel alita, in the dubs anyway, her japanese name is different....

Tv-My faves a..

[COLOR=green]Ah hell ya had to go and get her started, ack! ah well here we go!![/COLOR]

Anyways... >o
Tv-Outlaw Star(AISHA!!)DBZ(GOHAN-KUN!!:love: )
[COLOR=green]HEY!![/COLOR]
um whoops, sorry...
[COLOR=royalblue]WHAADA-YA-MEAN HEY?[/COLOR]

*ki blast from Gohan*
*Takeru narrowly misses*
[COLOR=green]Patamon! Kick his ***![/COLOR]
*insert cheesy music*
Digimon, digital mosters, Digimon are the champions...
[COLOR=orange]Patamon digivolve to.. ANGEMON![/COLOR]

Aww damn, here we go... --.-- what have i started? ¬.¬;;;

Okay I'm back, I sent those two to their rooms i.e. My bedroom :angel:

Anyways, more faves...

TV-Zoids(Its growing on me) Tenchi Muyo(Ryoko-san!)

Movies-Mononoke Hime, Girl From Phantasia(pure and total fluff), Mamano Hunter Yhoko(ye gods I love these!),Tenchi Muyo In love

[QUOTE]yeah, you were right the first time, it is called battle angel alita, in the dubs anyway, her japanese name is different....[/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue] See I told you, you were turing into another Altron Gundam.....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR]