Subzeroice Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 It's better if you name the country you're from.:)
(<AA>) Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]England, with no national pride. [/B][/QUOTE] Hey long time no post...You don't know me(Anime alien/Funny)but I know you...
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Another world!!:laugh: I am from Saturn!!:wigout:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Yeh, hiya, I been busy with college. It would be cool if someone here was from Antartica
Guest Zeh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I live in my own planet thats buried deep within my mind...
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Some place.... over the rainbow..... ::points to random place on map::
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 hey, stop dissing antarctica, I live there....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]hey, stop dissing antarctica, I live there.... [/B][/QUOTE] You just keep on thinking that.....
Yoda Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'm not calling any of the American's stupid, but only around 5% of you will know where I'm from. I'm from Wales (next to England)
Desert Shadow Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]I'm not calling any of the American's stupid, but only around 5% of you will know where I'm from. I'm from Wales (next to England) [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Of course i know where Wales is. I'd have to be American not to know that. :p Waitaminute, i [i]am[/i] American! :eek: Ah, no bother. I used to be from OtakuBoards.com, but now i think i am at: [url]http://pub58.ezboard.com/bgamemakercommunity[/url][/b]
lil_hell4t Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 im from ,....england ..but ive lived in n.z. for more than half of my life...and i like n.z. better than england to be honest...but sometimes i tihnk im frum another planet!!
PiroMunkie Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]How nice it would be to be from another planet.. but sadly I'm from N. America..[/SIZE]
Turkey Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Where am I from? *checks map* found it! Puerto Rico!
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 ok, to ne honest I live in the UK, Birmingham, England to be exact....
Navi Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'd rather live in Antarctica.... I don't have a place I'd call home exactly. Rotterdam is a real place in England right? In a book I read, in the future, Rotterdam would be where you placed an enema for the world. I live within the ansible network....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=purple]The Sun-Shine State...*everyone runs for their handy-dandy "Guide to American State Nicknames" books*:laugh: [size=1]{Land of -ignorant- elderly and hispanic people..who cant punch voting ballots for sh!t}[/size]:)[/COLOR]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy not all us hispanics are ignorant......LOL...well in my neighborhood yeah I agree..hehehehehehe I'm a Nuyorican..............A chick who was born in PR but raised in NYC,USA!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
BabyGirl Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [color=deeppink]Weellll it's the good 'ole USA...pick your right hand up off of the keyboard...(no really, do it)...and take a look at your palm. You're looking at my state...[i]you[/i] figure it out.[/color]
BondFanatic Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I was born in Chicago, but when I was six, my dad got a job transfer to Cali. It's been eleven years, and now my dad is losing his job. (Company is shutting down)
BondFanatic Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Weellll it's the good 'ole USA...pick your right hand up off of the keyboard...(no really, do it)...and take a look at your palm. You're looking at my state...[i]you[/i] figure it out.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ummmmmmmmm..... Rhode Island? If it is, I have an interesting fact that makes RI seem even smaller. There is a ranch in Texas the size of Rhode Island! I am not kidding. I swear to God!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now