OtakuBoards

my Art, what do u think?

Livingsoul

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have to agree with you guys, it looks like it was traced. Even if it isn't traced, it looks way to tracy to look like it was drawn free hand. I'm going to rate it 6.5, mostly because of the tracy effect look to it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1] What the...

Tracing a piece of art and labeling it as your own is something very stupid to do, but you people don't even have [i]proof[/i]! It's not impossible for someone to be great a drawing.

*raises eyebrow* It looks like it was done by a sharpie that's about to run out of ink, though. Even if the odds are against me, I'll comment on it for the time being.

Anyways, a very nice job. Drawing big pictures tend to be harder for me, but you seem to have a good grasp on it. The shading looks very cool in my opinion...^_^ 9.9/1o.[/size]

Hi, thanks for replying to my post. thank you to those who like it, and even those who did not. Ok it might be a bit big *my bad*. And just for the record, it was not traced. I agree that tracing and passing it off is wrong. The reason it look like the sharpie look like it was running out was because i felted over the pencil so it look a bit strange.even more so now becuse of its size.

Thanks again keep them coming

[size=1] ^_^ Well than, I thouroughly apologize for it, Livingsoul.

The lastest picture is great as well, even though the head is bothering me a bit. I can't really see any flaws, except that the hair looks a little different from the regular ole' Spike. Very nice job.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] ^_^ Well than, I thouroughly apologize for it, Livingsoul.

The lastest picture is great as well, even though the head is bothering me a bit. I can't really see any flaws, except that the hair looks a little different from the regular ole' Spike. Very nice job.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler][size=1][color=4057b7][b]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/b][/color][/size][/spoiler]

[QUOTE]
[B]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]ehm... so? the thread is about his drawings, not about if you should apologize or not lol ^_~

I like the drawings. Nice style, nothing to detailed so everythings pretty much clear. Good job on both.
[/size]

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][spoiler][size=1][color=4057b7][b]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/b][/color][/size][/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't apologizing for you, I was apologizing for being suspicious of tracing. [the sharpie thing.][/size]

[COLOR=blue][I]It's all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on, i mean it all has the same style. But not bad for a begginer *jokingly snickers from across the room*. No, seriously though, why don't you try and just sketch something without any pictures and think of him doing something. Or, just try creating and roughly sketching your own cartoons! Itoo have a sketch up entitled Dark Fantasy Sketch!!! But nonetheless, good job 9/10!!!!![/I][/COLOR]