Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Im with Leh on this one. It does look like its traced. But if it isnt its ok. I also rate it a 6/10. Its also to big.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have to agree with you guys, it looks like it was traced. Even if it isn't traced, it looks way to tracy to look like it was drawn free hand. I'm going to rate it 6.5, mostly because of the tracy effect look to it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1] What the...

Tracing a piece of art and labeling it as your own is something very stupid to do, but you people don't even have [i]proof[/i]! It's not impossible for someone to be great a drawing.

*raises eyebrow* It looks like it was done by a sharpie that's about to run out of ink, though. Even if the odds are against me, I'll comment on it for the time being.

Anyways, a very nice job. Drawing big pictures tend to be harder for me, but you seem to have a good grasp on it. The shading looks very cool in my opinion...^_^ 9.9/1o.[/size]
Posted
hmm... I remember that scene in the anime, and one of his eyes were open, so it wasn't traced. very nice job. 9/10 (didn't like the closed eyes.)
Posted
That doesn't look traced to me. There's just tiny, miniscule things that are off, so... Great job, and keep it up. It does look like it was done with a sharpie running out of ink...
Posted
Hi, thanks for replying to my post. thank you to those who like it, and even those who did not. Ok it might be a bit big *my bad*. And just for the record, it was not traced. I agree that tracing and passing it off is wrong. The reason it look like the sharpie look like it was running out was because i felted over the pencil so it look a bit strange.even more so now becuse of its size.

Thanks again keep them coming
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ Well than, I thouroughly apologize for it, Livingsoul.

The lastest picture is great as well, even though the head is bothering me a bit. I can't really see any flaws, except that the hair looks a little different from the regular ole' Spike. Very nice job.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] ^_^ Well than, I thouroughly apologize for it, Livingsoul.

The lastest picture is great as well, even though the head is bothering me a bit. I can't really see any flaws, except that the hair looks a little different from the regular ole' Spike. Very nice job.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler][size=1][color=4057b7][b]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/b][/color][/size][/spoiler]
Posted
[QUOTE]
[B]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]ehm... so? the thread is about his drawings, not about if you should apologize or not lol ^_~

I like the drawings. Nice style, nothing to detailed so everythings pretty much clear. Good job on both.
[/size]
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][spoiler][size=1][color=4057b7][b]No need to apologize for me, I did nothing wrong. It was simply an opinion of mine.[/b][/color][/size][/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't apologizing for you, I was apologizing for being suspicious of tracing. [the sharpie thing.][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]It's all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on, i mean it all has the same style. But not bad for a begginer *jokingly snickers from across the room*. No, seriously though, why don't you try and just sketch something without any pictures and think of him doing something. Or, just try creating and roughly sketching your own cartoons! Itoo have a sketch up entitled Dark Fantasy Sketch!!! But nonetheless, good job 9/10!!!!![/I][/COLOR]
Posted
Hi,
I think that in general, your proportions are good and you know where to put the shadows. However, I'd like to see what happens when you soften the shadows. It can still look graphic, but it'll just push the contrasts.
Guest godofwings
Posted
It doesn't look traced. ^^ I rather like the effect and the penciling you did on it. ^^ Great job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...