Turkey Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 You're walking in a street, when you see 6 guys beating up a kid. What do you do?
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i have no idea, i guees it would depend who was doing the bulliing and who the kid was,id usually try to break it up but yah im not sure
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 open a can of whoop *** on the bullies :smirk: then uh... take the kids lunch money :devil: jk lol :p
k9* Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i've had to deal with more than my fair share of bullies, so the very least i would do would be to size up the sit. and call the police
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I would totally ignore the scene, even if it was one of my friends receiving the beat down. I've got enough problems of my own; I don't fight other people's battles.....[i]ever[/i]:p. It's their problem they got into a fight in the first place...and if they didn't do anything to instigate it...LOL...Owell, tough nookies..:laugh:[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]You're walking in a street, when you see 6 guys beating up a kid. What do you do? [/B][/QUOTE] My first reaction would be to yell at the bullies to get their attention and try to take them on by myself. I could hold my ground for some time..but it depends how big these guys are and if they have weapons....if they got weapons or if they're really string..i'd proabably get my rear whupped easliy. My second reaction is to get the bullies attention, make fun of them so they come after me and forget the kid, and run the f*ck outta there...they'd probably catch up to me though..I'm not the fastest runner. lol My third and last reaction would call the cops...I wouldn't do it though....I live in LA...and cops really don't care if there are fights here...they'd probably let the people beat each other up and then come and arrest everyone whne they're to f*cked up to fight. So they wouldn't come in time to help the kid. I can't really do that Galaxy Girl. It gios against my nature..call me stupid..but I'll defend people getting their *** whupped (for a good reason though like they're getting mugged). I'd would definitely go in there and try my best..even if I knew it was a losing fight.
~Boy Wonder~ Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 unfortunately, i don't think i would get involved. i would definitely call the police or something, but i don't know if i'd physically defend the kid or not. depends on the size of the other guys then. because i don't want to get my butt kicked or anything. ya know how that goes. i guess it would be a question of what they're fighting over and stuff.
Kuja Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]id probably take them on on my own... or try 3 of them at once... im quick enuff to handle 3 at once, and i have the training to take up to 4 but that was a few years ago so i dont wanna test my luck but i can out run them if i have too... but id get him/her help if i could and deffinatly call the cops if i could... love thy cell phone[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]love thy cell phone[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ah yes! Especially when it is a pretty baby blue. *Good cell phone...love you JhaJha's Cell!*[/color]
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I would prolly get the cops. I'm a little stronger than an average joe, but not strong enough to handle more than one person so yeah, if it was [i]6[/i] ppl, I'd get the cops.
Dark Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I would probably ignore it. Callin the police seems pointless 2 me cuz in Greece they would probably come after 2 or 3 hours.
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 personally even if they beat the **** out of me i always wanted to be a hero...plus... its a kid i mean come on.... if u were the kid... what would u think of the ppl around u just walked by? my personal opinion is that i want to die helping someone.... i dunno... that seems like the best way to die... to give your life for someone... to help a kid on the street getting beat up is a noble thing to do.... even if the odds are against you, think about the odds agains the kid? save a kid... win the thought of helpin :)
Single H Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Distraction's the game. Throw something at the bullies and pretend you know nothing. When the bullies ask you where's the idiot who throw at them, lie. When they're gone, rescue the kid and get the hell out of there......
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 First I'd help the bullies beat up the kid...then tell them to knock it off, he's had enough...then help the kid out after...he won't like me when he get's up...but at least he isn't anymore hurt than he should be...
liamc2 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i'd try and do something. Thing is though, i live in aus, and where i live that stuff doesn't happen as openly as in the us, unless its in somewhere like brisbane or sydney or melbourne etc, and usually its at night.
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 in san antonio theres some gang related stuff on the south side but not really where i live :p
liamc2 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 yeah i'spose it all depends where you live. any town can say they are perfect, but there is always an underlying evil or hidden underlord or summat like that. nothin major usually breaking and entering is the most common and the crooks 80% of the time are caught, same with everything else.
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 well the south side is where the blacks n mexicans live so thers a obvious prob there :rolleyes: :p
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i would grab the nearest solid object, like a pipe or something, & just start beating them over the head. i hate bullies.:flaming: calling the police is a good idea but where i live it'd take them at least 20 minutes to get there.
Turkey Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]First I'd help the bullies beat up the kid...then tell them to knock it off, he's had enough...then help the kid out after...he won't like me when he get's up...but at least he isn't anymore hurt than he should be... [/B][/QUOTE] Umm....Interesting method..... I would probably just open a can of wup-@$$ on the bullies (when I fight, bones get broken)....
liamc2 Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 when i fight, i find anger helps dull pain and increases stamina. :D thing is though, it sometimes makes your skills really sloppy:(
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Hm..I wouldn't care how big the bullies were I would help the kid! I have beaten up two HS but then the other 6 beat the shiz nit otta me!
Treble Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 If i was in that situation I would help out the kid and take on the bullies.I would try my best to save the kid even if i dislike or like the kid. But if that doesn't turn out right i said the Cops would be a good help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now