Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #3!



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I don't drink beer! YUCK!!! :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Beer is bad, I hate beer (This is how I speak my mind)[/COLOR] :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, unless some serious voting is done Mystical Pan is outta here.

I wonder who'll be voted out in 'vote out #4'. [/B][/QUOTE]

now that u say that.... i have no idea who i will vote for in vote out #4 :eek:
Posted
Well i just checked the poll and Mystical Pan is losing bad...10 vote offs.
Posted
*grinny and muttering to self about her vote*

I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]*grinny and muttering to self about her vote*

I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
aight... now... now u freaking me out..... :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]*grinny and muttering to self about her vote*

I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

ACK! HE's GONE! :D lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I wonder what turn of events will take place tomorrow, if any at all...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt much will happen. The votes don't really change after the weekend...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I probably would to if WD said the same thing to me.
- -
~ [/B][/QUOTE]

don't trust her! she's EVIL!!!!!

j/k :p :laugh:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...