White Digivise Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Root Beer+you=my thought:Suuuuuuuuuure :rolleyes:
~: Suger :~ Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I don't drink beer! YUCK!!! :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Beer is bad, I hate beer (This is how I speak my mind)[/COLOR] :babble:
Warlock Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Well, unless some serious voting is done Mystical Pan is outta here. I wonder who'll be voted out in 'vote out #4'.
DeathKnight Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, unless some serious voting is done Mystical Pan is outta here. I wonder who'll be voted out in 'vote out #4'. [/B][/QUOTE] now that u say that.... i have no idea who i will vote for in vote out #4 :eek:
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 its strange that warlock and mysticbabe still yet to have 1 vote in any of the vote-offs....
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Well i just checked the poll and Mystical Pan is losing bad...10 vote offs.
~: Suger :~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]It knida makes you think, who is going to to be the last one. [/COLOR] :confused:
~: Suger :~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Obviously...not me... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]lol, hey you never know![/COLOR] :rolleyes:
White Digivise Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 *grinny and muttering to self about her vote* I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil:
DeathKnight Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]*grinny and muttering to self about her vote* I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] aight... now... now u freaking me out..... :eek:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]*grinny and muttering to self about her vote* I know who must leave.... It must be him..... the one who has stopped me from doing whatever I do best. What was that again? Ah yes.... being a nutball. But he will leave. I will make sure of that. :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] ACK! HE's GONE! :D lol
White Digivise Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Who?! Did my wish come true? Is he gone? Ah man..... no he isn't..... don't get my hopes up like that :cross: He will be gone though :devil: Muhahahahahaha
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]*Shiver* Oh man...now I'm getting all paranoid...[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]*Shiver* Oh man...now I'm getting all paranoid...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I probably would to if WD said the same thing to me. - - ~
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Well, my day's over and the votes still remain with Mystic Pan leading...I wonder what turn of events will take place tomorrow, if any at all...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I wonder what turn of events will take place tomorrow, if any at all...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I doubt much will happen. The votes don't really change after the weekend...
Desbreko Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] I probably would to if WD said the same thing to me. - - ~ [/B][/QUOTE] don't trust her! she's EVIL!!!!! j/k :p :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 now everyone has been voted off except for warlock....
Dragonballzman Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hmmm.......I wonder if WD is talking about me... [COLOR=red]Joins in getting all paranoid with RIco[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts