Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #3!



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Don't be so paranoid SSJchic! I've got 2 too, but I'm a nice person [the majority of the time]. If someone hates me, I'll just wave.[/COLOR] :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Vote counts are now rising...DBZMan and Raiha are now tied for 3rd place... [/B][/QUOTE]


NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who voted for them? :(

ME WANT VOTES! :) lol

I got no problem with you being crazy WD! I'M TOTALLY FOR IT! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]


NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who voted for them? :(

ME WANT VOTES! :) lol

I got no problem with you being crazy WD! I'M TOTALLY FOR IT! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

i can't tell you who i voted for... but i didn't vote for you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]It's nearly the end of the day and the votes haven't changed...tomorrow, if a miracle doesn't happen...we'll have to say goodbye to you...:( [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...:)

*suddenly she begins to THINK about what she has done, really done.*

yeah, I know I'll be gone....gone...GONE! GOD D*MN! I'LL BE GONE FOREVER FROM THE BIG BROTHER GAME! I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST THERE!

D'OH!

OH WHY DO YOU MOCK ME MISERABLE FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shrugs*

oh well....me didn't think too well about this. lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I wonder if Warlock bribes people NOT to vote for him. lol

He's the only one that doesn't have one single vote! :D lol [/B][/QUOTE]

he didn't bribe me... and if he offered, i wouldn't except it... well... probably not... :D
Posted
Ok, Flash has told me to finish the vote-off, and Mystical Pan is now leaving.

The poll stands as:

Mystical Pan - 10 votes

RicoTranzig - 4 votes

Dragonballzman - 3 votes
Rahia - 3 votes

Sephiroth - 2 votes
ssjchic - 2 votes

Final Flash - 1 vote
Mystic Babe - 1 vote

Warlock - 0 votes

Well, that's it. Mystical Pan is leaving, and the new poll should be up soon...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...