OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

Frist name: Sizzle Dizzle(hint hint: that's not my real names ya fool's only a selectee few know my real name aka anyone of my buddies on AIM)
Hair color: Blonde that's it no highlights sorry to disapoint
Eye Color: Hazle
Height: i think it's 5 foot but I'm not sure...it's not like I measure myself once a week or something :p
Wardrobe: Pants shirts what would I wear besides that? Alright I'll get more detailed. SHORTS, pants, shirts, and JACKETS. there ya go. What dose it matter anyway ya gonna go and buy what I wear everyday or what? That would be kinda freaky....
Personality: Um I'm pretty odd, I guess I'm hyper, very odd, drama queen, a bit optimistic, friendly and weire once I get to know ya...did I mention werid?
hairstyle:In a poneytail except when my mom gets all puppy do eyed and asks me to leave it down
Favorite music: Most everthing. Except country
Fav Band: Again most anybody. pop, Rock, Tachno, Classical, 80's, 90's rap, j pop whatever it's all good I only hate wannabe's
Hobies:Drawing, reading, writing, surfing the internet, talking, playing games, playoing violin(3 years yeah! Wasn't it foever ago we started Erin?)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Name: Raymond

Hair Color: Naturally Brownish Red. Dyed full red

Eye Color: Greenish-Hazel

Height: 6'0"

Wardrobe: I wear what feels good. Mostly good baggy jeans, and baggy shirts, and I always dress out of season.

Personality: Serious most of the time. Though I love to goof off. I'm called by most a Cuddly Satan.

Hair Style: Flat, unstyled. Luckily it doesn't stick up anywhere.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Some metal, Classical, and Punk.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Korn, R.E.M. Staind, Motor Head

Hobbies: Paintball, Dungeons and Dragons, Good RPG's. Video games, reading, writing (or attempting too), and other stuff that amuses me.

[COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]Here's my little bio..

First Name: Kayla, but really call me Kitty..Kitty is [i]my[/i] name ^^;;

Quick Description: I'm not laughing with you, but at you..or at me..^^;;

Star Sign: Gemini!

Ethnic Origin: So many..

Hair Color: Light blonde with natural and artificial lighter blonde highlights and natural "bronze-blonde" highlights. I have many shades.

Eye Color: Blue, Turquoise

Height: Around 5'6

Wardrobe: Jeans, cute little tops..But I love sweat shirts! I'm usually stuck wearing my uniform though..>>

Marital Status: Single..

Perfect Partner: I haven't met him yet..

Personality: Very open-minded and outgoing. I'm hyper and very excited. I can get very random and strange at times and it may seem to get out of hand >>

Makes Me Happy: Music, Horses, Friends, Animals, Swimming, other people being happy...

Makes Me Sad: Rascism, animal abuse, child abusers, depressing music,teachers..lol

Hair Style: Layered parted in the middled and "wrapped" around my face.

Favorite Music Type: Punkish sorta outlook

Favorite musical Bands/Artists: Blink 182, AFI, Taking Back Sunday, Marilyn Manson, some Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Mugshot, Straylight..etc..

Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Any [b]Classic[/b] Disney movies.

Cigarettes: Nada
Alcohol: Coolers are fun
Drugs: Against

Hobbies: Music, Drawing, Riding horses, [i]trying[/i] to skateboard..Swimming.

-Kitty[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

First Name: Ev

Hair Color: dark brown

Eye Color: brown

Height: 5

Wardrobe: I wear preppy clothes. I -like- my cheesy, slutty logo American Eagle shirts and those down-to-elbow shirts with a collar on them. Got a problem with that?

Personality: Not the type to read 7 pages of stuff on other people.

Hair Style: I can sit on it.

Favorite Music Type: classical. maybe a bit of swing. err rock?

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Rufus Wainwright is my god.

Hobbies: smelling my hair. not eating it.

First Name: Ron

Marital Status: Married(first anniversary in December!)

Personality: I'm not hard to get along with. I can get along with anyone that isn't a jerk.

Hair Color: brown

Height: 6' 5"

Wardrobe: Black T-Shirt with Metallica logo and blue jeans

Favorite Type of Music: Metal

Favorite Band: Def Leopard

Hobbies: Computers, writing, slamming my head against brick walls.

[color=tomato] [size=1] [i] Me[/i] bored? What,[i] where[/i]?

First Name: Carrie

Quick Description: Original. (Just me nothing fake about it!)

Star Sign: Scorpio

Ethnic Origin: Sweedish, German, [b] Czechoslovakian[/b] (Do [i] not[/i] get me started)

Hair Color: Dirty Blond originaly. I've put highlights in it once, but now you can see the roots.

Eye Color: Blue/Turquoise/Green/Yyellow (in that order)

Height: 5'6ish

Wardrobe: Pick anything: it's all in there somwhere, seriously. I tend to stick to "punk" but that is not what I call it. I'm just me and pretty much everything is thrown in there. Sara calls it pinkgoth fashion sence.

Marital Status: Single..

Perfect Partner: Likes me for me, my personality that is. And, yes, I know that is cheesy but lately a lot of guys have been interested in the way I look and not the way I am.

Personality: I fluxuate a lot. I can be really hyper, but get really depressed, fast. I think way too much and over-analyze [i] everything.[/i] I also have problems talking about my real feelings. I listen to everyone else's problems a lot, but never really talk about what bothers me. I worry that I think about myself way too much. I can be impulsive, and sometimes do not think before I say or do the first thing that comes into my head.

Makes Me Happy: painting, true friends, art, music, driving, walking outside, being an idiot with my best friend, rain, the Lake

Makes Me Sad: People getting hurt in any way, thinking

Hair Style: short, Frodoish(we should start a club, ooo anyone interested?) blonde and curly

Favorite Music Type: I listen to anything, but rock or true punk is my favorite.

Favorite musical Bands/Artists: I don't really have one. Rage Against the Machine is always good, as is AFI and I like Metalica *cringes*

Movies: The Princess Bride, Double Jeopardy, Pete's Dragon, The Color Purple, A League of Their Own, Gladiator, Pirate's of the Caribbean, Reign of Fire, and others I can't think of at the time.

Cigarettes: Ick, badbadbad.
Alcohol: meh, Fun but not really a big deal.
Drugs: I am already messed up enough!

Hobbies: Painting, Drawing, general Arting, writing poems in a desperate attempt to get my angst out, not sleeping, procrastination, trying to find time in my schedule to have a life.

he he, as if anyone cares...[/size] [/color]

Here's mine...

First Name: Robert

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: About 5'5

Wardrobe: I don't really know. I don't have a lot of clothes, I've been needing to go clothes shopping lately.

Personality: Usually quiet, but I'm a good listener. I can tend to amuse people with my reactions, like when someone pats me on the back, I jump a little, I don't know why, I guess it's just my natural reaction. I can be really wierd and crazy when I'm hyper.

Hair Style: Short and flat, though sometimes I can't really control my hair.

Favorite Music Type: I like 'em all, except country.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Hmm, none in particular.

Hobbies: Drawing, playing video games, spending time on the internet, and writing stories.

[size=1]My Info::

Name: Renny

Bday: November 30,1989

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Description: Black hair with few blue strikes, black eyes, 5'4" tall.

Personality: Never smile unless if I want to, Funny by the way she says something (somtimes), quiet, daydreamer, always serious about stuff...i guess that's it. o.o

Wardrobe: All my clothes are in dark colors...Usually wear baggy pants, and tight shirt with rubber shoes (black color or any dark color), or sometimes sandals.

Fav. stuff/hobbies: Anime, music, drawing, watching movies, hanging out with my friends in the park, volleyball, and basketball.

Non favs: stuck up people, and any food with cheese.

Fav. kind of music: rock, pop, hip hop, and j-pop/rock

Fav. Music bands: I don't know...I'll just skip this question.

And I guess that's all about me that you all want to know..o.o[/size]

[FONT=arial][b]First Name:[/b] Stephanie

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Hair Color:[/b] light brown, but naturally turns blonde when in the sun a lot

[b]Eye Color:[/b] hazel

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] usually cute-ish girl clothes, but I like baggy clothes, too. comfy-ness.

[b]Personality:[/b] not sure

[b]Hair Style:[/b] shoulder-blade length and slightly wavy

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] no specific favorite

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] depends on what music phase I'm currently in, lol

[b]Hobbies:[/b] playing music (piano, drumline), singing, acting, drawing, writing, sleeping (unconscious-like)[/FONT]

First Name: Chrysa (Real name however, may never be known. Mwahahahahaha! o.o' So..yeah..)

Age: Fourteen, although some see me as older, some see me as younger because they have bad memory.

Hair Color: A dark cocoa brown.

Eye Color: Brown.

Height: 4'11 or 5'0 exactly.

Wardrobe: Eh, as long as it's blue I don't really mind what clothing it is. However, I refuse to wear tank tops and skirts, things of that nature.

Personality: I don't really have personality. Offline, I choose to keep quiet, online I'm a bit hyper.

Hair Style: I don't really have a hair style. I just wear it down or tie it up to keep it out of my face. It's thick and wavy so it tends to always be in my face ^^;

Favorite Music Type: I mainly listen to J-pop but I'm not really one to listen to music.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Do As Infinity is my all time Fav.

Hobbies: I like writing short stories and poetry most. I also like drawing on my notebook(if you can call those scribbles drawings). I watch quite a bit of anime, hence why I am here, and play video games when I can be pried away from the internet.

That's all for now, ta ta!

[size=1][b]First Name:[/b] Hannelore.

[b]Quick Description:[/b] Succinct.

[b]Age:[/b] Seventeen and crazy.

[b]Star Sign:[/b] [i]No Passing Quadrant[/i].

[b]Ethnic Origin:[/b] European Mutt.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] So very, very brown. Past my shoulders; kinda wavy.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown, and all variations thereof.

[b]Height:[/b] Five foot six, maybe.

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Various. Jeans, old 'Airwalk' shoes covered in masking tape, mix-and-match jewelry (sometimes, anyway), and whatever I've gotten from the thrift shop or KOHLS most recent sale.

[b]Marital Status:[/b] Single, not looking.

[b]Perfect Partner:[/b] Shyguy! :whoops:

[b]Personality:[/b] Perfectionistic, shy; can be goofy, overdramatic, childlike; often quiet, often not.

[b]Makes Me Happy:[/b] Spiffy art. Heh. A good story, talking with my friends.

[b]Pet Peeve:[/b] People's leaving books open and face down (to save their page.) It drives me [i]nuts.[/i]

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Spunky, fun to sing/dance to music; haunting songs with good vocals.

[b]Favorite musical Bands/Artists:[/b] Newsboys; Billy Joel; and since this continues to be an anime board, L'Arc~en~Ciel. (Really, some of the only Japanese music I've listened to, but I just [i]love[/i] some of their songs.)

[b]Movies:[/b] [i]The Princess Bride[/i], [i]My Neighbor Totoro[/i], [i]The Road to El Dorado.[/i]

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Writing, drawing, penning anonymous death threats.[/size]

[SIZE=1]I'm hopping onto this bandwagon late... hm.

[b]First Name:[/b] Josh.

[b]Also Known As:[/b] Quiet boy [copyright Shy 2003], Shy, Shyguy, Shyboo, Shyness/Joshness, Cucumber, Mr. Peanut and Quiet Cookie Eater.

[b]Catchphrases:[/b] *eats a cookie*, *drinks a glass of water*
[b]Age:[/b] 18.

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dark brown mixed with lots of black.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Hazel

[b]Height:[/b] 6'2"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Jeans with dark shoes and some sort of cartoon shirt.

[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, reserved, shy (oviously), open-minded and a little bit cynical.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Short and wavy.

[b]Marital Status:[/b] Confirmed bachelor, but always looking for that special someone.

[b]Perfect Partner:[/b] Not sure.. although I have a few people in mind.

[b]Makes Me Happy:[/b] Hanging out with my friends, having an actual conversation, chewy Chips Ahoy brand cookies, spending my day at a Disney park.

[b]Pet Peeve:[/b] People who don't read signs/maps/etc.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Anything, really. But most of what I listen to classifies as "Alternative Rock."

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Weezer, American Hi Fi, Ozma, random anime/television/animation music,

[b]Hobbies:[/b] OtakuBoards, animation, writing, Journalism, Disneyland, Buffyverse, Paper and Dice rpgs, movies and driving around in my Jenna.

-Shy[/size]

First Name: Geoffrey Scheele

Hair Color: Brown.

Eye Color: Dark Brown.

Height: 5 foot something.

Wardrobe: Jeans, plain shirts, anime shirts, and usually shirts with random things written on them.

Personality: I either talk too little or too much. I usually like to make jokes that, apparently, are only funny to me and my friends. Sometimes I'll say very random things for no reason.

Hair Style: Short, very short.

Favorite Music Type: Almost anything. Depends on my mood at the time.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Wierd Al Yankovic.

Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean. Anything Monty Python.

Favorite TV show: Scrubs.

Favorite Book: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy of 5 books.

Favorite anime series: Trigun.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, spriting, drawing, video gaming, and TV watching.

I'll add more later.

[size=1][b]First Name:[/b] John.

[b]Age:[/b] Seventeen.

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, straight, parted down the middle (when down), about shoulder length.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue, Grey-Blue

[b]Height:[/b] 6' - 6'1

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Black, black, and a bit more black. Color usually only shows on laundary day. Usually band t-shirts, jeans, and a hoodie. Boots, chucks, or flip-flops (when I am feeling to lazy for laces).

[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, but can be loud and/or obnoxious at times. Trustworthy, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient (sometimes >.>), cheerful (sometimes), thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. =P

[b]Hair Style:[/b] I would do a lot more with it if my parents would not disown me because of it.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Punk, Ska, Metal, Rock, Goth, Classical (generally speaking)

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] AFI, Apocalypse Hoboken, David Bowie, Tiger Army, the Unseen, Beethoven, Mindless Self Indulgence, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Dead Can Dance, Joy Division, Deadsy, Poison, the Misfits, REM, Tenacious D, Bauhaus, Smashing Pumpkins.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Graphic and Web Design, Drawing, Theatre, Music, Movies[/size]

First Name: Paul

Hair Color: Kinda brown/black

Eye Color: It depends of the angle...it may be brown and green (weird, hein?)

Height: Around 5'6

Wardrobe: At school I have a uniform so...and when I go out I usually wear black/blue jeans with black/baby blue/orange/white t-shirts and/or black/baby blue/orange/white sweater

Personality: Gentle but don't mess with him because he's gonna be you worst enemy.

Hair Style: Just do some random stuff with gel on his hair.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Heavy Metal and Punk.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Marylin Manson, SOAD, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot and Rammstein.

Hobbies: Webdesigning, Drawing and Be on the otakuboards.com forums(lol).

[size=1][color=sienna][b]First Name:[/b] Megan

[b]Age:[/b] Eighteen

[b]Zodiac:[/b] Taurus

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Dark, dark brown, short and layered on the bottom. It has a tendency to flip out at the ends.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Various. Jeans, long sleeves, band shirts. Lots and lots of hats and toe socks.

[b]Marital Status:[/b] Single

[b]Personality:[/b] Shy, quiet. I like to watch people more than I like to participate, sometimes. Around friends, I open up a lot more and I act goofy and childish. I don't like confrontations.

[b]Makes Me Happy:[/b] Good movies, music, books. My family and my friends. Fluffy animals, especially my dog. Piggy-back rides, learning, massages, free stuff, journals.

[b]Pet Peeve:[/b] When people go out of their way to piss off/hurt others. Super religious people.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Everything, though I have my limits on rap and country.

[b]Favorite musical Bands/Artists:[/b] Matchbox Twenty, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Sister Hazel, Queen, Pink Floyd, Lenny Kravitz, Something Corporate, Frank Sinatra, Broadway tunes, All American-Rejects, Phantom Planet, Sarah McLachlan, New Found Glory, Alien Ant Farm, Jewel, soundtracks, Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer...

[b]Movies:[/b] Disney stuff, The Shawshank Redemption, A City by the Sea, Requiem for a Dream, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, LotR, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.. I don't know if I have any real favorites. I like 'em all.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Writing, reading stuff, listening/singing to music, watching movies, photography, my scrapbook, shopping, OtakuBoards, going to Steak N Shake with my friends, video games.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Now that there are so many of these, I have to ask... Is anyone even [i]reading[/i] half of them? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I am, why not? You're planning on closing it or what?:confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]People sure jump to conclusions quickly. It was just a question. Somehow I doubt most people have read more than a handful of these, but no matter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't jump to a conclusion but like you asked it was like you where asking if we like it or not so that you could close it...But it's ok if you didn't understood me but I think this thread is useful.:D

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Okay you two be nice to each other. I'm sure other people would like to tell us of themselves. Sorry for sounding like a mod or something like that. ^_^ I'm taking your job away Semjaza Azazel lol K/J. Anyways I thing you two should duke it out in a PM then here. It's just my opinion. Sorry again for sounding like a mod. [/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Okay you two be nice to each other. I'm sure other people would like to tell us of themselves. Sorry for sounding like a mod or something like that. ^_^ I'm taking your job away Semjaza Azazel lol K/J. Anyways I thing you two should duke it out in a PM then here. It's just my opinion. Sorry again for sounding like a mod. [/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh it's ok there's nothing between us, there was just a little misunderstood. :)

First Name: Clyde

Hair Color: Black with streaks of dyed red

Eye Color: Brown

Height: Around 6'

Wardrobe: Black, red, or blue t-shirt, jeans, and shoes

Personality: A personality of a loner and some people call me a psycho.

Hair Style: Spiked Hair, short. Used to be long and tied into a ponytail but my mom cut it.

Favorite Music Type: Hard rock, heavy metal

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Korn, Disturbed, Metallica, Cradle of Filth, TRUSTcompany, Nickelback, Coal Chamber, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Mudvayne, Black Sabbath. Im gonna stop here cause I got a hell of a lot more.

Hobbies: Anime, Videogames, Electric Guitars, Music, Drums, and the internet.