RPCrazy Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 I feel like the only one here still running on Win 98... >_<; Told you I was into truth...
Ryo the Tamer Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Here is my desktop (see attachment). Everytime I have an idea I take out notepad, type it out, then save it as some random letters. The quality is better than that, but I had to change it to make the file smaller...
wrist cutter Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RPCrazy [/i] [B]I feel like the only one here still running on Win 98... >_<;[/B][/QUOTE] Nope. I use 98 too.
AzureWolf Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Wow, I like the little shape you made with your icons, PoisonTongue. Haha, did you make that shape specifically for that background? Kinetic's background is freakin' awesome. I just don't like those faces there. I see you REALLY like the quick launch bar. I like how everything works well together to make a neat theme. Syk, love the background. :) Here's my desktop. Haha, I swear, I'm working on a wallpaper of my own, but they are much harder to make than banners! Until then, I mooch off of the real artists. :D Oh, and I reduced the size to 800x600 (I use 1024x760). So, what's the criteria for an icon to make it to your desktop? For me, it's programs I use frequently, but do not have set to open automatically on startup (with the exception of Download Accelerator: I just like it's icon :sweat: ). I asked this question before in the previous thread, but few (or no) people answered it. Figure I'll give it a shot again. I think icons are cool, but that little shortcut arrow really kills it. So, I use TweakUI to get rid of those pests (free d/l from download.com, if anyone is wondering). Very nice program.
Guest Vash137 Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 Haha first Macintosh desktop here:cool:. anyway here it is: [url]http://homepage.mac.com/kps454/Desktop.jpg[/url]
Guest Kloyd Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 [url]http://www.unitedgeeks.org/kloyd/Pictures/Rockon.jpg[/url] Check it out. Gotta make the Desktop as appealing in every way and as anime as possible. Window Blinds *dances* [url]http://www.unitedgeeks.org/kloyd/Pictures/Rockon2.jpg[/url] Gotta love computers when they look nice.
Syk3 Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i] [B]Syk, love the background. :)[/B][/QUOTE] Quick fact: I don't make my backgrounds, heh. It's such a big peice to make in the first place, and I know if I did, I'd find all of these flaws with it and have to look at it everytime I started up my computer. So I don't even bother with it and use [url]www.animewallpapers.com[/url].
AzureWolf Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]Quick fact: I don't make my backgrounds, heh. It's such a big peice to make in the first place, and I know if I did, I'd find all of these flaws with it and have to look at it everytime I started up my computer. So I don't even bother with it and use [url]www.animewallpapers.com[/url]. [/B][/QUOTE] Haha, I didn't think you did make that background, but I don't doubt your ability to do so either. I was just making a reference to that short chat we had before about me wanting to get the box set of Hellsing. The only person I might wonder if they did their own BG right now is Kinetic... Hmm... Now that you mention it, I do that too (find a mistake everytime I see my own work), so I guess that's something I should consider.
Brasil Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 My newest background, taken with my new Xmas toys. DVD burner, software that lets me take screenshots, high-speed transfer equipment...fun stuff. Haha.
Baron Samedi Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 In the spirit and joyous occasion of this thread's revival, I shall post up my new background, which I set about 20 seconds before I took the snap... so Merry Baldness everyone! And a Happy New Theme! lol. [url=http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/m_weblazechibi/Smoochbackground.jpg]Clickie right here for the link to background[/url] [img]http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/m_weblazechibi/Smoochbackground.jpg[/img]
Stuart Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 [size=1]Same crap different wallpaper.[/size] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=534628[/IMG]
Shinmaru Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 This wallpaper is great...I'll probably use it forever lol. So enjoy yourselves and take a look, heh.
Brasil Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 Yep. This is what I see a lot these days. Hot women wiping their lips. ^_^ I like this desktop.
Baron Samedi Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 Bleh. Out of bandwidth. So...... here is my desktop. This morning. Excuse the crappy quality. I had to resize and gif it.
I, Colossus Posted December 28, 2003 Author Posted December 28, 2003 [color=#006699]Seeing as how this has been brought back up I guess I'll share my latest desktop. Heh. I've had this wallpaper up for around two weeks now, before that I believe I was still using the Double Dash!! one I posted earlier in this thread. This is just some of the early Terminator concept art. ^_^ Note: Shin. I want to make sex with that wallpaper.[/color]
Patronus Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 [size=1][color=blue]Here's mine. I want to change it, but there's been nothing I like. -.-; [img]http://dramazach.250free.com/desktop.gif[/img] ://end[/color][/size]
Semjaza Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 Here's mine. It's just a wallpaper of an older Runaways cover with Arsenic/Gert and her raptor.
wrist cutter Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 My desktop. I took this picture on a trip a few years ago and just recently found it again. It reminded me of the cover of Porno Graffitti's single "oto no nai mori". So I put that text up at the top. If you can tell me which city that is, I'll give you $100. [img]http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/desktop.jpg[/img]
Vicky Posted December 28, 2003 Posted December 28, 2003 I have many I use, but my favourite one is: My white tiger desktop, I have a SSJ4 Goku one I have up now, but this one is still my favourite.
Semjaza Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I'm bored, so here's a new one. This is a wallpaper apparently only available through Nintendo.com to people who actually own the game.
Ben Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 This is one I've had since I got my laptop. It's a resized picture I found at AnimeShrine.com
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now