OtakuBoards

Desktop.

I, Colossus

[color=#006699]Well. It's been quite a while since we had one of these. Unless I completely missed it. Anyway, I'm bored so here it is, "The token desktop thread". For those of you that don't know to take a screen of your desktop just press the Print Scrn button and paste it in to an image program. Also, save it as a .jpg because almost any other extenstion will make the file too big.

Well, here is mine.[/color]

My desktop currently has a picture I took myself with a digital camera. It's taken through a window, though, so the glass adds a bit of reflection.

If you can't tell, it's snowing, and clearly not sticking. Oh well. It's probably the closest to snow we'll get all year, so I made sure to find a way to keep the moment. It's now immortalized on my desktop.

Maybe I should have used [url=http://japanfunny.city4free.net/kyoko-wall-01.htm]one of these[/url] as my wallpaper instead (look, 6 PAGES).

[size=1]Save it as a JPG ... pfft, right, lol. The file size was almost twice as big as a GIF. Then again, my background has 5 colors are most, heh.

This was just something I threw together for the Halloween season. I have been thinking of changing it to Planet of the Apes just for fun now, but we shall see.[/size]

Heya. I'm at school, and thought I would give you a glimpse into these wonderful, super-fast, high quality, dependable computers.

i.e. they suck.

Also note my subtle black-out of my school name.

Paranoia is your friend. Heh. When I get home, I'll show you all my real desktop, but for now, drool over the supercomputers my school has. And their desktops. lol

And finally, Ladies and Gentleman, and other such, here it is, the big moment... My Desktop!

Dadadadadadaadaaaa!

I might change it though... innovation excites me.

And yes, that is a cat you see. It is a program called FELIX. A little cat runs around your screen. lol. Cute little fella he is too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyo no Ryu [/i]
[B]I change mine like every 2 weeks. I couldnt figure out how to save my desktop but I do have the image Im using! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#006699]I'm not sure how you can't figure it out. I clearly explained it in my original post.

Minimize everything and click on your desktop. Press the button that says "Print Scrn". It's right next to the F12 button. Open up an image program (eg. MSPaint, PSP7, Photoshop). Click "paste" in the image program then save it as a .JPG

Hope that helped. Though I've never seen anyone else have such trouble with it. o_O;[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyo no Ryu [/i]
[B]Thats just it. I cant figure that OUT! Minimize everything? How? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#006699]No. You minimize you windows. So you see your desktop, I feel like I'm going to have to make a tutorial in animation shop or something. -.- Just try and follow the steps if you can't figure it out I've done all I can do.[/color]

hahaha. I did change my desktop... much better. A nice Matrix theme, with Olive green menus. Good stuff. And that thing at the bottom, with the play buttons? That is my wonderful Windows Media Player, colour coded even, to my theme. Good stuff, all.

Matrix Revolutions is what I'm going to see on Sunday. haha.

I'm looking forward to it.

[color=#006699]Well. I'm back with a relatively new desktop. My desktop got too crowded with all my parents crap, so I put it all in a folder. Then I put a lot of the stuff I used on the desktop into that quicklaunch thing. I've also (in the spirit of the game's release) changed my wallpaper to a Mario Kart: Double Dash!! wallpaper.

Not terribly different from my other one, but worth the post to keep the thread alive and running.[/color]

Well, here's my desktop. I included my current AIM Buddy List just because I felt like it. Whee.

Just a simple wallpaper that I've been using for the past couple months...I think it looks cool, anyway.

I bet everyone was expecting me to have some sort of video game background. Fooled you! :p

I'll probably end up changing it and posting here again, though lol. Maybe a Super Mario Bros. 3 wallpaper...*trails off*

Here's my desktop. It's not much, I changed the background a few days ago because I was tired of Kimari staring back at me. O_o; Then yesterday I just finished up watching the Hellsing series, blah blah blah here it is. And you can even see my buddy list! *girly shreak*

Eh..yeah..