Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rather Deceptive....


Recommended Posts

Posted
I am only 5ft 7in...But that is kinda tall..most girls at my school are short..But I am also teller than some guys...Its funny...But talk about being cramped in cars...My mom has a VW Beatle,the new ones.Errr....i hate being in the back..I always hit my head on the roof of the car..and it hurts..oh and try this...My mom,my dad,our neighbors lil 2 and a half girl(in a car seat),and me..my mom driving,the car seat behind her...My dad,on the passenger side,well he ain't skinny....and me behind me...We take the lil girl to McDonalds to play sometimes and i have to get out on my moms side..pain in the @$$..cause my dad doesn't get out he sits in the car...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I tried not to laugh when that happened to my guy friends! [/B][/QUOTE]


Hah! well that's good of you! ...it can be quite embarassing, especially when you talk to a girl...ugh, the humility... hehe, oh well, that's life...and I'm over it, so [I]now[/I] I get to make fun of my cuz and people younger when it happens...Muahahah!:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

My boyfriend is 6'1.... it doesn't suck being tall... well maybe at your age.... girls like tall and small guys... not the regular folk... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Yeah, that's been my experience. I'm short, and I always thought that people would find that unattractive lol...but it's actually the opposite.

Some of my friends are [b]way[/b] taller than me though. And if I met Adam in real life, basing his height on the pictures I've seen of him...I think I'd probably be straining my neck to talk to him. lol[/color][/size]
Posted
i am 21/female.

it was really cool on my b-day last year.
i walked into a bar & said "today's my 21st b-day" & they gave me drinks the whole night on the house...

i'll be 22 on the 29th! you'd better wish me happy birthday...scorpios rule...they'll cast a spell on you...
Posted
Im not tellin

[i] Forte gets kicked in the beans hard [/i]

OW!!!!!!!! Dang that hurt....

I am VERY mature for my age....Ok Ok Ill tell just dont kick me again! Im 13....
Posted
[color=deeppink]Ok Master, you know my age...but I'll tell you again! Hehe, I'm a 17 year old female seeking male...er...heh, nevermind that...:p

On the basis of height...I'm 5'6", nearly 5'7" which is actually pretty tall...and most people thought I was 18 when I was really 16...so does that mean I look 19 now? *looks hopeful* How about 20?[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]From my perspective, you look 19+ BabyGirl...

Me, I'm quite shorter than some people my age 5'8 last time I checked...which was about a couple months ago.

I could pass for 20+ but I have to be careful not to go out of control and start looking like a little kid.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Yeah, that's been my experience. I'm short, and I always thought that people would find that unattractive lol...but it's actually the opposite.

Some of my friends are [b]way[/b] taller than me though. And if I met Adam in real life, basing his height on the pictures I've seen of him...I think I'd probably be straining my neck to talk to him. lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

hahaha I like shorter guys... actually I prefer guys about the same height as me.... 5'10 or so... I swear I need measure myself ::runs off:: ................................... ::returns:: 5'9 and a half :p.... I need to grow!!!!!!!! Anyway, yeah, so 6'1 (my boyfriend's height) isn't that bad.... plus you know what they say about guys who are short os tall hahahaha :p

I was going somewhere with this but I forgot....

Oha nd BG, I dunno... you just look like someone I know :p and you do look 18 or slightly older.... which isn't a bad thing :)... you are very pretty too :) and that is a complement from a gay guy :p hahaha
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
im 17, 5'9, and I look 17...and 5'9.
Posted
No one would belive my age if i told them, (hint: check the calender on nov. 5th) lol and i'm not very tall either... but i'm not short either.
Posted
I've never heard anybody's vocie crack before, I just never knew anyone that age. What is the age? 14 or what? Anyways I will let you guess my age but most people (I think) already know my age.
I think I'm pretty mature for my age, at least in contrast to everyone else my age. Do any of you think I'm mature. BTW I'm male incase anybody couldn't figure it out.
Posted
[b]I swear if any of you call me mature for, my age..ARGH!
I'm a Male, 13, and I look 14. :D
And uh,...I dunno how much I weigh,..but it pretty heavy, doc says I have heavy bones (bump into me if ya don't believe me :))
And last time I checked, I was 5 foot exact, but that was 3 years ago, so go figure...[/b]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I'm gonna make you all guess my age.
Posted
wow...most of you people are under the age of 15. that's weird. not that i'm a whole lot older. i'm only 17. and i'm short. right babygirl? bahaha. oh well...people think i'm older though because i can grow more facial hair than most 20 year olds. i think that's why anyway. it's a curse really. by the way baby girl, nice comment.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]i'm only 17. and i'm short. right babygirl?[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes. Indeed, you're short. What is it with me and short guys...?[/color]
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
I'm 6"2 and a bit, and growing FAST!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...