OtakuBoards

I scored a $260 watch...for free!

James

[color=orangered][size=1]Yep, you read that correctly folks. I scored myself a $260 JAG watch today!

Funny how it happened actually. At first, I got a phone call...

[b]James:[/b] Hello?

[b]Aunt:[/b] Hello, James?

[b]James:[/b] Yep.

[b]Aunt:[/b] Guess what??

[b]James:[/b] Grandma's boyfriend got his combover caught in the airconditioner vent again?

[b]Aunt:[/b] No! I finally have a birthday present for you!

[b]James:[/b] You do? About time! My birthday was back in April, you took your sweet time about it!

[b]Aunt:[/b] Well yeah, I was spending all my income on getting my enormous moustache shaven o...oh err...never mind.

[b]James:[/b] Huh? Well umm...so...what did you get for me?

[b]Aunt:[/b] I got you a JAG watch! It's worth $260!

[b]James:[/b] Uh huh, is this like the time you assured the family you'd had your bikini line waxed...and when we went to the beach that day, you looked like a walking shrub?

[b]Aunt:[/b] Noo...I swear, I [i]did[/i] get it waxed, there was just ahh...not enough wax in the salon...

[b]James:[/b] Eww...ok, I don't want to hear that...so...how did you come across this watch? Surely you'd never spend that kind of money on lil ol' me.

[b]Aunt:[/b] Oh, well...being a saleswoman, you get certain perks if you sell a lot of stuff, so of course, I sold a lot of stuff. And JAG sent me this watch for free. You can have it if you want it.

[b]James:[/b] Oh c'mon, the chances of you selling a product are about as the same as the chances of Osama bin Laden abandoning his weird camel fettish.

[b]Aunt:[/b] Okay...yeah you're right. This customer came in today, he was rather tall and buff looking. I notice that he was wearing an expensive watch. He kept talking about Sonic and mentioned that he was looking for another Dreamcast. He said that he'd broken his original Dreamcast in a fit of rage when New York University rejected his application...

[b]James:[/b] Oh! That sounds like a member from the boards...

[b]Aunt:[/b] Well it sure was a scary experience! When I told him that we are a whitegoods store, and don't sell anything but washing machines and dishwashers, he started to yell at me!

[b]James:[/b] Wow...what happened next?

[b]Aunt:[/b] He was yelling frantically...I couldn't really understand what he was saying...he mentioned something about having "connections" at something called "The Obwaku" and that if I didn't get him a Dreamcast immediately, he'd throw a rubbish bin at me and eat my first born son.

[b]James:[/b] You don't [i]have[/i] a first born son!

[b]Aunt:[/b] Exactly! That made the experience even more freaky.

[b]James:[/b] So what did you do?

[b]Aunt:[/b] Well, I had to think quick. I ran to the storeroom while he was smashing washing machines in the store...and I took a white plastic bag and wrote "Dreamcast" on it. I then filled the bag up with bricks...

[b]James:[/b] Bricks? Why?

[b]Aunt:[/b] Well I was intending to hit him over the head with the bag when I got close enough...

[b]James:[/b] Ohh...so what happened?

[b]Aunt:[/b] Well, he took the bag...and he ate it!

[b]James:[/b] He ATE the bag of bricks??

[b]Aunt:[/b] Yes!! When he realized that he'd been fooled, he started to get even more angry. So I braced myself for an attack...but it never came. Instead, he started walking toward the store entrance. I thought to myself "Thank God, he's leaving!". Just as he was about to exit, he turned around and yelled out.."I'M GONNA MAKE SURE THAT ADAM BANS U!!". I was shocked...I've never heard of this Adam character before. In any case, he dropped his watch on the floor as he left the building...

[b]James:[/b] I see. Well, thanks for the watch...

[b]Aunt:[/b] No problem. I won't be visiting you for a while though, I'm going to lay low for a while -- don't want that Adam guy "banning" me. Sounds painful.

[b]James:[/b] Err...sure thing. Bye

[b]Aunt:[/b] Bye.

And there you have it. Amazing how a seemingly boring day can turn into a life or death experience, huh?

Well, out of all of that confusion, I scored a neat watch. Cool stuff. :)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]o_O;;;;;;

I don't.... even..... want.... to... know..... That is most certainly the wierdest thing you've ever posted James.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, well my family is a weird bunch. Although despite this morning's strange happenings...I've come out of it significantly better off.

So I'm happy about that. :)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]o_O;;;;;;

I don't.... even..... want.... to... know..... That is most certainly the wierdest thing you've ever posted James.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's what I thought as well...James made a funny! :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]heh heh, now, you could tell us the real story about how you got the watch. Or maybe it is true and Masterfork has become a stalker...I wonder...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Masterfork? I didn't say anything about M-Masterfork...err...I just ah...need to get something out of my car.

[i]...sound of footsteps and a car driving off into the distance...[/i][/color][/size]

OK.. I think Adam needs a visit in his NYU dorm for starting this whole thing =]... I'll eat his children... not to mention drip all over his floor with my ooze... erm... OBWAKU.COM SCREWED ME AGAIN... off to soak in my ooze

[edit] oh my.... my thoughts are colliding... independent george is dying! [/edit]

[SIZE=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Masterfork? I didn't say anything about M-Masterfork...err...I just ah...need to get something out of my car.

[i]...sound of footsteps and a car driving off into the distance...[/i][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ROFL! That's great....I had tears streaking down my face, I was laughing so hard... [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]OK.. I think Adam needs a visit in his NYU dorm for starting this whole thing =]... I'll eat his children... not to mention steal his drip all over his floor with my ooze... erm... OBWAKU.COM SCREWED ME AGAIN... off to soak in my ooze [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Don't worry Masterfork...we know you're a sane, normal human being...

...who eats Adam's children...even though he has none...

[i]What was that?![/i] ...Oh, sorry. I thought there was something outside my window...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Don't worry Masterfork...we know you're a sane, normal human being...

...who eats Adam's children...even though he has none...

[i]What was that?![/i] ...Oh, sorry. I thought there was something outside my window...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, James, you're hilarious tonight...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, James, you're hilarious tonight...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Heh, don't worry, tomorrow I'll be back to my normal boring self.

It's morning here and I haven't slept all night...and plus I'm waiting for my watch to arrive (it was sent off to have some modifications done). So the watch is keeping me alive...

Greed is keeping me awake. lol[/color][/size]

darn,my friend last yr took my 200 dollar watch and said,you wont get it backif you dont go out with this chick,so i went out with her and he gave it back to me..and it were broken!!!!!....i havent talked to him since,i whacked him in the stomach and the back of the head and ran off....hey! it was a good watch

Poor masterfork.... *shakes head slowly*

Makes himlook like a bad guy, Eating Babies and all. LoL

Safer, you better not tell him your fience is pregnent. He might wanna eat your Baby...