OtakuBoards

Outlaw Star

anime_guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE OS! Jim is my favorite character. I also like Gene, Aisha, and Melphina. I wish they would have done a better ending though... I was kind of disappointed with it. I want to see Angel Links too. It's a series that takes place in the OS universe, so it crosses over a bit, which I think is cool.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Arsene Lupin']i need to know 2 quick things for anyone out there that can help me. what is the name of the opening song and what is the name of the song melfina sings toward the end of the series.[/quote]
Melphina sings "Hiru no Tsuki" (House of the Moon) which is the first ending theme in the original Japanese version. In the dubbed English, they translated it into a completely different song. Both versions are at animelyrics.com. I hope this helps! I loved this series when I first saw it on Cartoon Network. It was one of the first anime I ever saw,and I love the story and characters. Aisha is so fun when she's angry. :catgirl: I bought the "Perfect Collection Boxset" at Suncoast a while ago. It was the only copy there, and now I can watch all 26 episodes in sub-titled glory! Mwahahaha!

I wish they would bring this anime back onto Adult_Swim, it was a very action packed anime that I liked before Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shess:Stand Alone Complex. Jim and the samuri assasin woman were my favorite of the whole crew :catgirl:

• 1 year later...
How many of you all remember Outlaw Star? I have to say, Outlaw Star ranks on my top fav list of anime. Who was your fav character? Why did you like the show? Well, for me, I've always loved the adventures the crew had, the [I]Great Space Race [/I]and the [I]Strongest Woman Tournament [/I]were some of my fav episodes. Great Space Race was a well planned out ep, and, the Strongest woman, well, let's just say that was one of the most entertaining eps, well, that and the Hotsprings ep :animeshy: *clears throat* So, what was yours'?

[size=1][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Keep topic specific discussions in one thread please. - Ikillion[/COLOR][/size]

Good old Outlaw Star, how I remember the good old times:p. I like Aisha Clanclan, she is funny and hot, she is the lunatic dark skin cat-girl:catgirl:. Here's what I'm going to explain about her:As a Ctarl-Ctarl Ambasador, she was in charge of locating the Galactic Leyline for the Empire, but after she unknowingly allowed Hot Ice Hilda to escape, the Empire ordered her to stay behind on Blue Heaven to look for clues as punishment. As such, she joins the Outlaw crew. Still till today, she's my favorite character now. :animesigh I agree with some of you that Outlaw Star should be play again in Adult Swim. I got an idea, why don't someone start a petition? You know a petiton, on Adult Swim to make them put on Outlaw Star on again. Like have people sign there name and explain why you want to put it back on air again.

• 3 months later...
[color=darkred][size=1]

So I just picked up the complete DVD set for one of my old favorites, [b]Outlaw Star[/b] and I plan on finishing it right away. It has been a super long time since I've seen the series and I'm very excited to have it in my possession now.

So, just wondering if I could start a conversation about it. It's one of my favorites of all time, and I have alot of memories tied to it.

[/color][/size]