OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Legends Revived [R for gore, language, and inuendos]

Domon

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen yawned slightly, already too bored with the situation. He didn't exactly 'bond' with people, and being forced to do so had much less appeal on him. The best option presented to him at the moment was leaving. Ignoring the cold stare from Alex, Gen followed Tanya's suit and left the room without a word, leaving Alex and Anya alone. The last thing he wanted was another little 'you killed innocents' comment. He took an elevator to the highest level of the ship, then walked into the immense docking bay. From here, he could view the gundams from above, something that rarely happened.

Gen stretched his arms a bit, then looked down. His possession for the moment, Heavy Arms, was held down below. A maintenance crew was working on the scratch slightly below the Gundam's chest. With a twinge, he remembered deathscythe attacking him... the result, that scratch. He growled at the unpleasant memory, then turned his eyes spitefully at deathscythe. To his further displeasure, he noticed the pilot standing near it. Tanya Maxwell. For the time being, he disliked her the most out of all the pilots.

"We shall finish this score later...."

He murmured slightly in the darkness of the catwalk, then slipped back into the corridor, making his way back down. He checked his watch. How much longer until they reached earth?[/size][/color][/i]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Anya didn't even bother moving from her seat, watching with mild interest as the pilots left the room, one by one. Eventually only she and Alex were left, and he just gave her a blank look before shrugging. "Go figure."

Smiling secretively, she swung her legs off the arm of the chair and leaned forward a bit, clasping her hands together. "Germany is lovely this time of year," she said conversationally, before standing.

He just raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"I haven't the slightest." Anya gave him a small wink as she passed him, leaving the briefing room as the others did. She glanced down the hall both ways, deciding which areas to explore first, when she was joined by Alex once again.

"You know," he stated matter-of-factly, putting his hands on his hips as he stared ahead at nothing, "I have the feeling that us gundam pilots aren't exactly going to be unified."

She arched an eyebrow at him, before stepping towards the left. "Damn." [i]That's a real shame,[/i] she though to herself in amusement. [i]And I so wanted these kids to be my friends, too.[/i]

Alex just watched her go, before wandering off to do his own thing. As they all were doing. Sarcasm aside, Anya knew that the first couple weeks were going to be rocky indeed. She had expected it, and was frankly glad for it - she had a tendency to be a little anti-social. But as it was, the apparent hostility between the pilots - especially between Deathscythe and Heavy Arms - wasn't exactly going to help matters. As long as they didn't get in her way or screw things up for all of them, however, Anya didn't care about their little squabble. Competition was a healthy thing.

Up ahead she noted Gen, and gave him a little mock salute before turning down into a different corridor. She vaguely remembered this being something of a mess hall - the kitchen must be around here somewhere, and suddenly food sounded like a great idea.[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex, having walked around the entire level of the briefing room was now bored. As he rode the lift to the observation deck level he started to wonder about some things, mainly the reason why Gen was so quick to kill whoever got in his way of his target, it scared Alex a little. As the lift came to a stop and the double doors opened Alex noticed Raul was standing staring out the window, and what he was staring at was amazing, it was Earth, Alex's soft footsteps caught Raul's attention.[/i]

"I thought you'd be down with the others with their gundams."

"Well, I really didn't feel like it, I wanted to look at earth, its been a few years since I left it." [i]Alex stared out at the earth, he soon found himself letting out a small chuckle.[/i]

"You know what's weird Raul, I was born and raised on earth until I was fourteen, then I became a space dweller. And now here I am going back to fight on earth." [i]Raul nodded in agreement, in fact to him it was ironic. After staring a few minutes longer Alex noticed something odd, just at that moment the ship rocked and Alex and Raul were thrown to the ground.[/i]

"What the hell happened?!" [i]Raul shouted, as he did so Alex stood up a little shakily.[/i]

"I'm going out and fighting in Wing!" [i]Alex yelled back and he fell/walked into the lift as another shot rocked the ship. As the lift went down to the hangar level Alex's mind was racing, what the hell could be firing on the ship? And how could they already know that this was the ship with the gundams?!

Once the lift came to the hangar level Alex stepped out and found the pilot space suit lockers, he threw off his clothes and threw on the suit, the only thing of his normal clothes he had on were his boxers. The others were still a little shaken from the sudden attack, except Gen, he was nowhere to be found and Heavy Arms was still in place.[/i]

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" [i]Tanya yelled as Alex jumped into Wing's cockpit.[/i]

"I'm going to find out and fight whoever is firing on the ship!" [i] Alex yelled back as the cockpit cover slid shut and the gundam came to life, as Alex got Wing to turn towards the now open hangar doors he was a little unsure about this, but it didn't matter, he had to fight to protect the ship and everyone on board.

Wing soon was shooting out of the hangar, Alex's eyes were focused on where the shots were coming from, his sensor soon picked up that it was a lone Scorpio MS on patrol. Alex quickly drew out the Buster Rifle and fired off a shot, but Alex missed, but it got the mobile suit pilot's attention and it shot forwards with its beam saber and shot fowards, Alex followed suit with his beam saber drawn too. As the weapons locked Alex found himself struggling to hold Wing's arm steady. As he was doing so Alex found his breathing increasing and he was starting to prespire like crazy. "Dammit I won't let this guy beat me!" Alex thought mentally as he finally steadied Wings arm and reverse thrusted and then found himself back in the same spot again, except this time he brought the arm with the shield on it up and impaled the Scorpio's right arm.

This was a small victory to Alex because both suits were now being pulled into Earth's atmosphere.[/i]

"Alex.....Alex...Turn Wing into its......Do you copy???" [i]Alex tried to contact the ship but he couldnt' because of the interference. He guessed that he should change Wing into its bird mode, but as he reached to press the button a small spark emitted from the panel and he freaked. Klaxons and alarms blared signaling that the armor was starting to reach critical heat point. This was not good thing.[/i]

"Please let me get through this alive, please Wing gundam." [i]Alex muttered and then the alarms stopped, he opened one eye and saw that the sky was now blue, but he wasn't out of the woods yet, Wing was plumetting head first towards the Atlantic Ocean, he reached for the button again but just as he did so Wing crashed right into the ocean.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Tanya fell to her knees from the intense blasts. She clutched onto the railing and forced herself to stand. Stumbling and swerving against her will, Tanya finally reached the hatch of Deathscythe's cockpit. She flipped a switch and pressed that red button and the hatch hissed open.

[b]"Damn you, Alex..''[/b] Tanya muttered.

Another blast, Tanya fell face first into the cockpit. She spun herself onto her back and strapped the harness tightly around her chest and abdomen. Her hands gracefully and clamly flew over the control panel. Deathscythe hummed to life and Tanya thrust forward.

[b]"Tanya! What are you doing? You're going to end up like Wing. Do you hear me? Return to the ship at once,"[/b] Raul's face appeared on the left screen.

[b]"I'm going after Alex, what do you think I'm doing?"[/b] Tanya smiled at Raul.

His face tensed with slight annoyance. He sighed and nodded his approval. Tanya winked and threw on her headset. Exiting the docking bay and entering the Earth's atmosphere, Tanya pressed on her feet pedals and twisted the accelerator on her left hand control. Tanya heard Shenlong over the comp link.

[b]"Let's go, Shenlong,"[/b] Tanya smiled, relieved that someone was going to help her.

[b]"On my way,"[/b] a smooth, cool voice came through Tanya's ear piece and Shenlong was quickly beside Tanya.

Deathscythe took a deathly dive towards the ocean. Shenlong kept up beside her. Tanya's eyes skimmed over the water and she stopped Deathscythe about a mile above the ocean. Shenlong slowly descended into a hault next to Deatschythe.

[b]"Alex? Alex, this is Tanya, can you hear me?"[/b] Tanya looked over her screens and spoke collectively into her mouth piece.

Nothing, just static. Tanya sighed, irritated that Alex would do something so ignorant. Her scanners picked up no signs of Wing.

[b]"Do you see him anywhere?"[/b] Raul came over the comp link, his voice brimming with concern.

[b]"No,"[/b] Tanya simply answered.

[b]"Just static,"[/b] Anya replied.

She continued to gaze over the navy blue water.
____

[b]OOC: There, that makes more sense..[/b][/color][/i][/size]

[size=1]Anya had just been peeling a rather large orange when a sudden jolt rocked the ship and sent her stumbling onto the kitchen table, the orange bouncing acrossed the hard tiled floor. Naturally, she cursed loudly before heading straight for the door, skidding out into the hallway. Nothing. No smoke, no men in masks, no putred smells..

"What the hell?"

She remembered then that there were small intercoms throughout the ship, just for these situations. Another rumble sent her reeling into the wall with a hard thud, and she pushed herself off it just as quickly before hurrying back into the kitchen, and to the communication piece on the wall.

"Raul, what the fuck was that?" She hissed into it, taking the brief moment of freedom to rub her shoulder. The wall hadn't been kind to it, but she was pretty sure she'd live.

He came back, sounding a number of things - angry, frustrated, anxious, nervous.. but mostly she sensed a bit of confusion. "The ship's being attacked... Alex is already heading out in Wing.."

Anya chewed on her lip, sprinting back out into the hall and towards the hanger, intent on [i]not[/i] missing the party, this time. She got there quickly enough, and noted that Wing was already gone. Tanya was already in Deathscythe, preparing to leave. The pilot of Shenlong took no time in joining her, effortlessly stripping down to her underwear in order to pull the space suit on before scurrying into the cockpit of her gundam.

Not a minute later, Shenlong shot out of the hanger after Deathscythe, both gundams ready and willing for a good fight (and not listening at all to Raul's protests). However, Wing was already on the lone Scorpio, and the two mobile suits were quickly heading towards Earth. Anya watched in a sort of morbid fascination as the Earth's atmosphere began burning up the metal of the suits. Raul was shouting at Alex over the communication line, but she was getting the distinct feeling that the Wing Pilot couldn't hear a word.

Scorpio was burning up violently in the Earth's atmosphere, and the suit was no match to the gundam's durability. As Wing fell to the ocean, damaged but not destroyed, the Scorpio ceased to exist, completely burned up.

Well, that was one way to take it down.

Tanya tried to contact Alex and Wing but only got static in return - not a good sign, but what happened exactly to the pilot was unknown. Anya listened to it carefully, scanning the ocean below her for any signs of heat, before suggesting quietly, "Perhaps you'd like to go for a swim?"

OOC: This feels a bit sloppy, but I wanted to get it up for Domon before I went to bed. ^_^ [/size]

Naomi ran to where Raul was on the ship.

"Raul, what`s going on? " She asked

"We were being attacked by Une" He answered.

"Where are the others? Are they okay? " She asked panicly.

"Well Alex went after Une and landed on Earth. I tried contacting him but I wasn`t able to reach him. Tanya and Anya went after Alex and Gen is no where to be found." Answered Raul.

"Okay, I`m going to go after the others." She said.

Naomi ran out of the room and through the Corriodor to the Gundam hatch. She changed into her suit and ran to Sandrock. She jumped into the cockpit and left the hatch.She flew to the direction of Earth, getting caught in the Earth`s atmosphere. Her Gundam began heating up, beads of sweat fell down her face.

"Okay...Calm down...Your going to make it through all this. Don`t be scared." She wispered to herself.

After a short while, the Gundams temparture began to cool down. She looked at the screen and saw a clear blue sky with white, fluffy clouds.She also saw a beautiful blue ocean.

"This is Earth huh? It`s beautiful." She wispered.

"Naomi, are you okay?" Raul`s face appeared on the screen.

"Yeah, I`m fine. I just have to find the others." She answered.
------------------------------------
OCC:If this post sounds bad, I was in a rush.I`ll edit it later.

[color=indigo][size=1][i][b]"Perhaps you would like to go for a swim?"[/b] Anya's face appeared in the top left screen of the cockpit.

[b]"You know it. Just let me get into my swim suit,"[/b] Tanya joked.

She meant her flight suit which she forgot to throw on. She unharnessed herself and stripped off her tank top, boots, and jeans. Reaching behind the pilot seat, Tanya pulled out her personal suit (look at her appearance in my sign up). Quickly slipping into the tight suit, she zipped up her back and pulled her hair from the collar and smiled at the screen. She hopped into the seat and strapped on her harness and fit her head set back into place.

[b]"Better?"[/b] Anya smirked.

[b]''Much, let's go swimming,"[/b] Tanya grinned and thrust downward on her hand controls.

Deatscthe plunged head first towards the ocean, Shenlong close behind. Tanya threw on her pressurizing helmet and pierced the still water like a needle into flesh, followed by an enormous splash. Shenlong stayed beside Deathscythe. The water was dark and cold. Deathscythe's cockpit quickly depressurized and warmed up. The cockpit glows with the light from the computer screens, radars, sensors, emergency panels. Tanya switched on infered and night vision radar and sensory.

[b]"Tanya, do you see any sign of him?"[/b] Anya came over the comp.

[b]"I'm only picking up on aquatic and marine life forms. No sign of metallic or human life forms other than us,"[/b] Tanya sighed but continued to search the depths of the black ocean.

[b]"This is Naomi, where are you guys?"[/b] a crackle and voice broke the serene silence.

[b]"This is Anya, pilot of Shenlong. Tanya and I are..well..swimming,"[/b] Tanya just imagined Anya smiling with much sarcasm.

[b]"What should I do?"[/b] Naomi's screen popped up on Tanya's.

[b]"Stay above water and watch out for any movement or unusual activity. Alex could still be alive and surface while Anya and I are searching underwater,"[/b] Tanya advised.

[b]"Right,"[/b] Naomi's screen flickered off.

Tanya looked to Anya. Shenlong raised its arms as if to say "No sign yet". Deathscythe and Shenlong glided through the water with peaceful ease.

[b]Damn it, Alex. Where the fuck are you?[/b] Tanya thought, annoyed at Alex. Her eyes squinted to see through the thickness of the inky water.[/color][/i][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex slowly opened one eye and noticed that the cover on his helmet was cracked, as he detatched it he glanced around the cockpit, Wing had landed on its back, but the main systems were offline, all he had was auxiliary power, and that wasn't very much, just about enough to get Wing up and moving but still not enough for the verniers, he ran his hand through his hair and pulled it back, as he looked at his hand he noticed there was crimson liquid on it, his blood, he took his index finger and felt around on his head, there was a slight cut on his forehead.[/i]

"Dammit, this is just not my day." [i]Alex muttered as he fumbled around with a few of the controls, then it hit him, he should have plenty of reserve energy that usually feeds the bird mode part of Wing, if he could somehow bypass that and feed the energy into the main reserves... Alex quickly began his work, as he brought up the diagnostic screen he started pressing buttons and within a few minutes Alex had comepleted his task and diverted the energy, he grinned slightly and pressed down on the foot pedals and managed to bring up Deathscythe and Shenlong on his sensors.[/i]

"Hey guys, you miss me??" [i]Alex said a little childishly as he neared the two gundams.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya was about to send Alex (and subsequently all those listening on the line) some random curses and further threats on his life if he didn't show up soon, but then a beeping sound made her pause. Coughing lightly to hide a snigger, she noticed the little blinking dot on her sonar with some satisfaction. He chose to speak up right about then.

"Hey guys, you miss me?" He almost sounded as though he'd just been a small kid, stealing away from his parents to take a walk in the park. Anya got a funny visual involving the Wing gundam after that, but she shook her head quickly and muttered something about men and testosterone before pulling Shenlong up out of the waters at an easy, relaxed pace.

Tanya just sighed, slightly relieved, though still annoyed, and soon followed suit. "We found him - everyone back to the ship."

Anya broke the surface, enjoying the waves she made, before continuing up. Naomi drifted towards her, though hesitated to follow right away - she wanted to see Alex and Wing with her own eyes. Eventually both Deathscythe and Wing did appear, and the four pilots flew back to the ship, careful to enter the atmosphere again at just the right angle.

Raul was waiting for them in the hanger, not looking entirely pleased, but as Tanya was, he was relieved that Alex - as well as everyone else, though they didn't actually do much - made it back unharmed. As they shut down the gundams and climbed out, some before others, he called out to them teasingly, "It's about friggin' time."

Raising her eyebrow, Anya glanced towards the others before shaking her hair out. All that piloting made her hot again, and some of her hair was sticking to her forehead and the back of her neck. She unzipped her suit half way so that she might cool down faster, then jumped down her gundam rather like some crazy feline and onto the catwalk. There, she gathered the clothes she'd shed so quickly earlier and gave them all a half-hearted wave before starting back towards the locker room. Again.[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex was the last out of his gundam, as he stood in the skin tight space suit with his black, cracked helmet in hand he looked in awe of Wing gundam, surely it had taken a slight amount of damage on the armor, mainly it had heat scars and the double tempered glass covering the eye cameras, he reached up with a gloved hand and rubbed it over the dark blue chest armor, it was cold and wet.

After having changed out of his space suit, the ship's doctor had walked into the locker room, he was at least four or five years older than Alex, he had on the usual doctor's white lab coat, but he wore a black turtle neck shirt and pair of blue jeans, accompanied by a pair of regular tennis shoes, his hair was black and he had on a pair of glasses.[/i]

"No, just stay in your undergarments, I need to check you out for any other injuries other than the cut on your head, come along now." [i]He said as he hustled Alex out of the locker room and to the med bay. Alex felt a little exposed but he might as well do what the doc told him to.

As soon as he entered the med bay the doctor turned around.[/i]

"Please place your clothes there and I'm going to do a full body X-ray for any fractures etc." [i]Alex did so, he placed his pants, shirt, and shoes on a cot and slid onto the X-Ray bed, and then after that the doctor requested that Alex allow him to check for any other things and Alex allowed for a few more scans. After that little scan Alex slipped back into his clothes and then the doctor walked back over with a epidermal regenerator (skin regenerator). Alex sat down and the doc quickly slid it over his forehead and then turned the machine off.[/i]

"From now on be careful." [i]Alex walked out of the med bay and headed back to his quarters to get some sleep, the ship would be arriving in Germany in about half an hour. As Alex flopped onto his bed he kicked off his shoes and drifted into sleep.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

After all the excitement and all, Naomi went to the shower room to take a shower. As she bathe, she began talking to herself.

"I didn`t do much help out there today. I feel like I`m slowing everyone down. Perhaps if I wasn`t such a pacifist...Never mind."

She finished her shower and got dressed. She headed for the cafeteria to get some food. When she got there, it was pretty empty. The only people there were some technitions and herself. She got a tray of food and sat at a seat by a window. She stared out the window and looked at Earth.

"Only a half hour now. I really can`t believe I`m going to Earth, it`s such a beautiful planet."She wispered.

After eating, she wandered through the corridors.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]As he drifted around in la la land Alex wondered why he had to find Wing, why him, and why did he now have to combat Une? Was it fate, or destiny? Either or Alex grunted awake and he felt somewhat gringy, he skimmed around his room and peeked into his closet and found another set of black clothes. As he peeled off his shirt Alex had to stare at himself, there was nothing special about him, he was decently muscular and he wasn't at all pasty or dark with a tan, he sighed and threw his clothes on the floor and stepped into the shower which was adjacent to his bed. As he looked around the shower as the soothing warm water hit against his body he noticed a small protrusion from the wall, it was a bench of some sort, he sat down and let the water pound against his naked body, it felt good.

After washing himself Alex was just stepping out of his shower when the door to his quarters whooshed open and in stepped Tanya. Alex, not noticing or not caring stepped out with the towel loosely wrapped around him, he then heard Tanya.[/i]

"Holy shit! Sorry, I didn't know you were, uh nude." [i]Alex looked a little surprised, but grinned, he simply stood there and smirked and proceeded to stand there with the towel still loosely wrapped around him.[/i]

"You need something?" [i]Tanya blushed a little and then got a pissed off look.[/i]

"First off, put on some damn clothes, I'm not gonna stand here and talk to a half-ass naked perv." [i]Alex sighed.[/i]

"If ya say so." [i]And he proceeded to almost drop the towel, Tanya blushed a little more and turned around, Alex then dropped the towel and threw on some boxers and then his clean pair of pants.[/i]

"Okay now what did you need?" [i]Tanya turned around and still was blushing a little.[/i]

"Just come up to the mess hall, we're having dinner, and since you probably haven't had anything since we left the colony I suggest you finish getting dressed and get up there." [i]And with that she stalked out of Alex's quaters leaving him alone and in need of getting his shirt back on and heading up there for food.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=olive][i]During all of the excitement involving the MS, the little friendly interactions between the other gundam pilots, and the closing proximity between them and earth, Gen was in his quarters. Asleep. For the most part, military training always provided ample time for training but next to none for sleep. Due to the rigorous training schedules Gen was used to in the past, habit commanded him to sleep whenever he had free time. Of course, it could hardly be described as free time when one of his 'comrades' went off to fight a MS and went temporarily missing, but they weren't in his concerns.

Boredom was an annoying thing, and it went far as to pursue him to the depths of his dreams. The dream he remembered having consisted of sitting in a huge room full of boring books about mobile suit piloting and strategems... there were a few more dreams that eventually led to him waking up, but he'd rather not remember them. Such boredom.

"............"

No longer in the mood for sleep, Gen stood up and left the room. The corridors were strangely empty, devoid of human warmth. He liked it that way, simply because it meant he didn't have to worry about potential threats (threats usually came from human beings). Strangely enough, the corridors were a bit unnerving to him this time. For the first time in a while, he wanted human companionship.

To the mess hall then. [/size][/color][/i]

[size=1]Anya had managed to wash up a bit and was standing in front of her mirror in her underwear, making faces at herself as she picked at her hair. It was shorter, but she liked it - easy to take care of, and it kept out of her way. Couldn't ask for anything more. Although at the moment.. she kind of wanted it to [i]dry[/i] faster.

Rolling her eyes at her reflection, she turned away and began pulling on a fresh set of clothes - simple jeans and a tank top - before looking around for her shoes. After scanning the room briefly, she growled at nothing in particular, crossing her arms. "I just took the damn things o-- oh, there we go."

Minutes later, she was on the move again, heading towards the dining area. If she was hungry before the little swimming incident, then her stomach was about to cave in on itself now. And she could definitely smell the food, the scent of it wafting down the hallways enticely.

As she got to the hall, she noted Gen lingering in the doorway in front of her. Clearing her throat a little impatiently, she put a hand on her hip and arched an eyebrow at him. "I did not come all this way to just sit here and [i]watch[/i] everybody eat," she informed him, only a small quirk of her lips giving away the fact that she wasn't entirely serious.

He just stared at her impassively for a moment, before moving into the mess hall, taking a few languid steps. Obviously, he wasn't concerned about her dire need for food. Sliding past him, she made a bee-line for the counter where everything was set out, grabbed a tray, and pushed it towards the cook behind the counter. "Feed me, dahlink!"[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Tanya brushed past a few mechanics. Her face still warm from that unexpected, and quite annoyed, encounter. Still in her pilot suit, Tanya walks into the showers once more and sauntered to her locker. She pulled out the tolietries and freshly washed clothes. She sighed as she peeled off her suit and ran the shower, hot.

Tanya lifted her face into the soothing water and tilted her head, allowing the melodic pittering of the water dance across the smooth stage of her collar bone, breasts, and shoulder. Tanya snapped out of her tranz and began to scrub her body. After washing up, Tanya stepped out of the shower and began the ritual of drying her body and hair. She slips on her garments and jeans. Struggles to put on her boots and grabs her jacket. Walking down the hall, she zips up her jeans and pulls her jacket over her arms.

She walks the empty corridor, mind wanders from Gen to Alex disappearing then to that disturbing encounter..and lastly, and most importantly, her stomach. It broke the silence of the corridor with occasional gurggles and growls. She shrugged and headed up to the mess hall.

Tanya stands infront of the doors to the hall and peers in through the plexy glass windows. She saw Anya making her enterance to the line, quite amusingly. Tanya's eyes trailed to the windows to see Naomi staring, most likely at Earth. She seemed rather excited to visit Earth. Tanya gave a soft smile that quickly faded as her eyes grazed over Gen. He stood in the far side of the hall, leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest and looking around aimlessly. Tanya felt a twinge of anger, but was quickly masked by question.

[b]How can he just..be so cool..? No matter what, he just has that indifferent, yet calm, demeanor... [/b] Tanya sighed silently and entered the mess hall.

Gen glanced over, his face expressed he was most unhappy to see Tanya. However, instead of going over and demanding why he was nowhere to be found, Tanya gave him a small, careless smile. He looked annoyed and turned his attention to the windows. Tanya rolled her eyes and got in line for her food.
______

OOC: Egh, not happy with this, but my brain ran off on me..[/color][/size][/i]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi looked away from the window for a moment, to see that the other gundam pilots had walked in the cafeteria.

"Hmmm...I guess everyone else was hungry too." she said to herslef.

She looked back out the window and stared outside. Naomi never been to Earth before, except for earlier that day. She was really excitied to be on Earth, even if it was to destroy a base in Germany. As she stared out the window, Earth seem to get prettier and prettier.

"Hey, what are you staring at?" some one asked.

Naomi turned and saw Tanya sitting across from her.

"Oh, I was just staring outside. It`s going to be my first time on Earth, besides that incident earlier." answered Naomi. "It`s a beautiful planet, isn`t it?"

"Yeah, it is." Answred Tanya.

Naomi slowly ate her food, while staring out the window to look outside. She felt sad about all the chaos that was going to befall the beautiful, serene planet.

"Damn, I hate Une. Why does he have to cause this big war? What will happen to the people of Earth?" she thought to herself. [/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex scrounged around his quarters for a shirt, but he couldn't find his usual black one, he sighed and and looked around again, as he lifted up the towel that he had used, there was his shirt. After he threw on his shirt Alex stepped out of his quarters and into the corridoor, as he walked around to the other side of the ship to the mess hall, Alex started to ponder what Germany was like.

Lost in his thoughts Alex soon found himself staring at the mess hall doors, as he entered his stomach started to gripe at him for food, clutching his gut Alex bolted into line, grabbed a plate and took as much food as he could. Now the thing was finding a good seat, sure the mess hall was practically empty but Alex needed to find the perfect seat, as he surveyed the room Alex found an empty seat against the window. As he carried his tray over to the table and plopped it down Alex wondered how much earth had changed, and if it had changed; how bad was the damage?[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi finished her food and left the cafeteria. She walked down the hallway to her quarters. She was feeling a bit sleepy and it was a while since she had a good rest. They weren`t going to be to Germany for a while so she had time for a little nap.

"Wow, I`m so tired. I can`t wait to get some sleep. " she said as she walked down the hall.

She arrived at her quarters and walked through the door. She turned on the lights and looked around the room. The bed was neatly made and everything else was in perfect order. She took off her jacket and hung it up in the closet after that she removed her sneakers and put them by the wall. She then laid down in her bed.

"Hmm...I wonder what Germany is like. I bet it`s beautiful. I wonder what all of Earth is like? Mabye there are some good advantages to being a Gundam Pilot. Wow, I can`t wait until we get there." she said.

With that thought on her mind, she slowly began to drift into sleep.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Glancing out the window as the ship cruised along the coastline Alex started to feel bored in the mess hall, as he stood up he popped his fingers and walked placidly out the door and headed for the lift, once he entered it he pressed the button for the observation deck, the doors opened again and Alex stepped out and looked around, no one was around, all that was there were comfortable chairs, shelves of books and a panel that had all the current music of Earth's history. Alex walked over to the panel and skimmed through the piano selections and found nothing, then he skimmed through the japanese pop music selections and found nothing, he then hit the video game soundtracks and found the sound track for Final Fantasy X, an old earth video game that was no longer in existence, it had ceased being made back in AC 001.

The soft piano music of the opening track echoed hauntingly in through the sound system in the room and Alex skimmed through some books and found one by an author named Stephen King, the book was called "Carrie". As Alex read through the book he moved from the recliner he was in over to the couch that was siting facing towards the window, the sky was dark and the ship just seemed to hum quietly. Things were too calm, just enough to allow Alex to get into the book, well about ten pages in and then Alex's eyes were fully closed and his head was propped against his left arm and his right arm was now hanging down near the floor and the book was on the floor open.

Raul was pacing around the bridge, just aimless pacing, that was until one of the helm pilots spoke up.[/i]

"Sir, if I may be so bold as to say what my mom used to say?" [i]Raul nodded and the young boy spoke.[/i]

"Stop pacing like a whore in church." [i]The boy said a little jokingly and Raul grinned and chuckled, he needed some comedy at this point in time, too much was at stake, the ship was on silent running and they were having to hug the shoreline until they reached Germany, once there they could slip in undectected and attack, just hopefully that plan would work.

After what seemed like hours Alex snapped out of his nap and the music had now changed to a rock n' roll song and Alex picked up the book and put it back on the shelf and turned off the music, as he walked out of the room he wondered what was going on, he decided he shouldn't worry about it. The lift doors opened agian with a quick whoosh and Alex stepped in and pressed the button for the crew quarters deck. Once the doors opened Alex stepped out and headed towards his quarters, as he did so he wondered why Une hadn't dectected them or anything. "Guess it doesn't matter now." Alex thought as he kicked off his boots and slumped into bed on his back and just laid there thinking.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya enjoyed her meal. She ate in peace and quiet, though surrounded by her fellow gundam pilots and other such technicians and a steady current of gossip and laughter. Her mind was elsewhere, though not even she knew exactly, and that was perfect for now. It was time to relax and mentally prepare herself for their next mission. Their first mission, really. The base in Germany.

Like the others, the only things she knew about Earth were from books or magazines, or even the coded files she'd recieved before picking up Shenlong. She'd never actually been there, and until Wufei had really started talking to her about the gundams and his life as a pilot of one of them, she'd never really taken a huge interest in the planet. But it interested Chang. Especially his clan's old ties to China. And since it fascinated him, Anya would learn all she could about it.

She poked at her food then, moving around the last few bites thoughtfully. She wore a frown out of habit, but her thoughts were more amused than anything else, and she enjoyed reminiscing for the next few minutes before deciding that it was very much time for her to turn in. Besides, Tanya and Gen were throwing nasty glares at each other and it was only a matter of time before they erupted into argument. Again.

Standing, she picked up her tray and discarded it back at the counter where the others had been piled up, giving the cook a wink before sauntering back out into the hallway. Both Alex and Naomi had already retired to bed - that's what she assumed, at least, and for the most part the halls were relatively empty.

In a matter of minutes she was back in her own room, tossing her clothes into a small bin haphazardly as she pulled on a paint-stained tank top for bed. She went through all the necessities of washing her face (for probably the fourth time that day, in all actuality), brushing her teeth, and detangling her hair before climbing under the covers of her bed. It was surprisingly comfortable, and she drifted off sooner than expected.

Every once and awhile the sound of her muttering in her sleep pierced the quiet of the room, and then she'd just roll over and give a loud sigh before submitting to silence once again. All things considered, it was probably a good thing that she didn't have to share living space with anyone.[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: I don't remember the colony that Duo Maxwell lives in, so if what I am about to say in one of my paragraphs doesn't make sense, you know why.[/b]

IC:

Tanya stood from her seat and decided to get something to eat. Hopefully, it would help settle her straying mind. She decided on something she could carry with her and headed for the exit. Tanya sighed and looked up and over the hall. Naomi, Alex, and Anya had left, probably to get some sleep, Tanya thought. She walked out of the mess hall and walked slowly down the corridor.

She walked up to the lifts and pushed the lever for the docking bay. The lift clanked and descended smoothly. Once on the docking level, the door hissed and Tanya walked onto the catwalk, making her way to Deathscythe to eat her meal.

[b]"Tanya Maxwell?"[/b] a voice snuck up behind her.

She spun around, startled, [b]"Yes, who asks?"[/b]

A man of his mid forties, standing just above six foot, wearing a grey suit, his blonde hair slicked back, his glasses played with the light approached Tanya. His face wore an expression of tire.

[b]"I am Ronald Chestinson, Chief of Police on Colony ZD2032. I have been sent here on terrible news,''[/b] Chf. Chestinson sighed and shook his head.

He gave Tanya a look of grief and remorse. She stepped back, her face twisted in confusion and panic. That was her grandfather's colony.

[b]"Yes...What is the problem?"[/b] Tanya took hold of the railing and looked slowly from Chf. Chestinson to overlook the gundams.

[b]"I regret to inform you that your grandfather, Duo Maxwell, has passed away. My deepest condolences, Tanya,"[/b] Chf. Chestinson walked up to Tanya and placed a hand on her shoulder.

[b]"Wha-what...did you say?"[/b] Tanya went numb, her blood ran cold, her grip on the railing tightened, her food tumbled to the metal grate.

[b]"Your grandfather passed away earlier this morning. He suffered a massive stroke. He struggled to grasp onto life for less than an hour. He demanded me to give this to you personally,"[/b] Chf. Chestinson handed Tanya a yellow envelope.

Tanya's hands shook as she reached out for her grandfather's request. She choked on her breath and held the envelope to her breast. She looked up at Chf. Chestinson, her eyes burned from trying to hold back her tears. He rubbed her shoulder and turned to walk away.

Tanya sunk to the grating of the catwalk. Disbelief, intense pain, numbness, anger, washed over Tanya. She broke into violent sobs, her tears streaked down her paling face. She slumped over and cried, clutching the last thing her grandfather uttered. She crawled to her feet and walked to Deathscythe. Sitting down, she leaned against the mammoth and cried painfully. Her stomach churned and knotted, her chest burned from her sobs, her body trembled.

Summoning up enough emotional strength, Tanya opened the envelope and pulled out a letter and the black baseball cap Duo was known for wearing. Tanya held it in her hands, tracing the bill with her thumbs, grazing her fingers over the worn material. She sniffed and placed it in her lap, she proceeded to open the letter. Duo's handwriting made Tanya smile, it was always chicken scratch:

[b]"Don't you dare cry, Tanya. I won't allow for you to cry over something you had no option in correcting. Death is part of life, it is inevitable to happen. I have accepted this, and I expect you to do so as well. I am not afraid of what will happen to me, what I am afraid of is you losing your concentration on your future. I am gone, Tanya, but I will always remain in your heart, your soul, your dreams. That is where you will find me, always.

There is nothing you can do now but continue on the path of becoming a great pilot and fighter. I expect you to overcome your emotions and put them away, set them aside and focus on becoming the pilot I know you can be. You have made me proud to call you my granddaughter.

I love you more than you can ever imagine. I die with the regret that I can't tell you in person that I love you one last time. You have made the past 17 years of my life the most exciting and prideful that I have ever had. I am glad to have had such a person in my life.

So, in parting, do not let this get the best of you. You have yet to begin living. Take in everything around you, let it sink in, learn from everything. Supress hate, anger, and fear. Life is too precious for you to waste it on hating or fearing death. Do what you do best, pilot Deathscthe. Fight for your beliefs.

I love you, Tanya, my granddaughter.

Love Gramps"[/b]

Tanya smiled and took in a deep, quivering breath. She looked up at Deathscythe, respecting it more, loving it more. Silent tears trickled down her cheeks, she sniffed now and again, accompanied by small hiccups from trying to calm down. Tanya slipped the letter back into the envelope and put on the baseball cap. She sat against Deathscythe and clutched her knees to her chest, laying her cheek on the top of her knees.[/color][/i][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex just laid in his bed staring out his window, but then slowly but surely the ship was banking right. He slowly sat upright and glanced around, his pilot suit was hanging in his closet, he threw off his clothes and jumped into the suit and bolted to the bridge with his helmet in hand.

Once the lift doors opened Alex was in awe of the size of the bridge, Raul was staring out the window at what was the base that the gundams would be attacking.[/i]

"Where's Wing?" [i]Raul turned and faced Alex with a look of semi-anger.[/i]

"Its on the port side of the ship still getting repaired from your last fiasco.." [i]Before Raul could finish his lecture Alex had bolted for the lift and was heading hanger level, as the lift opened he ran down the hallway until he reached the port side of the ship and to the hangar. As Alex entered the hangar he saw small sparks flying off of Wing signaling that a tech crew was working on the minor damage.[/i]

"Okay boys, off the gundam, I need it!" [i]The head of the tech crew glared at Alex and then hollered at his men to climb off and Alex jumped into the cockpit, as the cover closed Alex slid his helmet over his head and brought Wing to life, the monitors flickered to life and he watched as the catwalk was lifted up high enough for Wing to launch, but this time he wouldn't be going out in MS mode, he flipped the button and Wing transformed back into its Bird mode, the gundam seemed to float for a minute and then Alex released the thrust and let Wing fall a little bit and then gunned the engines and flew out at top speed of the hanger.

Once he had exited the ship he flew alongside it at the same speed of the ship, it was kind of funny, but soon Raul's ship banked off and as it did so Heavy Arms, Deathscythe, Shenlong, and Sandrock all launched, Alex quickly banked Wing towards Shenlong and Sandrock and transformed into MS mode, as he did so he opened a channel to Anya and Naomi.[/i]

"So, what's the plan?" [i]Anya popped up on Alex's monitor.[/i]

"Well, Gen is circling around to the back, Tanya is feeling pretty confident about the cloaking device on Deathscythe, and you, me, and Naomi are to attack the main MS team of the base, sound good to you?" [i]Alex nodded and thrusted Wing upwards again and transformed back into bird mode and shot off towards the base at full throttle, as he did he started grinning, once the spotlights had locked onto him he pressed the button again and Wing landed in its full blown MS mode, it was too great, all these fools were sending out were outdated Serpent models made of Neo Titainium alloy. Alex brought up his buster rifle, charged up his first shot and fired off the first blast.

The energy tore across the base decimating at least ten mobile suits, it was too good to be true, but something inside of Alex was screaming not to kill all of these people, yet another part was screaming to kill them, it was freeing the earth and avenging his parents, while he was mentally struggling with this he was physically laughing out loud at the top of his lungs.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen sat silently in his cockpit, unmoving and calm. He was waiting for the instructions from his superior. A good soldier listens well and does not question the orders --- as he was taught in the academy. Accomplish the mission. Nothing else matters. His screen switched on with a sudden blip and Wing?s pilot was portrayed on his screen. Not his superior, yet he had the order. To act alone, attack from behind. Fine by him. He?d rather work alone than with his ?comrades?.

?Understood.?

He replied curtly without really looking at the pilot?s face, and then switched off his screen with a sharp click. Rid of the annoyance, Gen smiled softly. He sat up and leaned forward, gripping the controls in his arms. His eyes flared up for a fraction of a second before it settled into a dull, murky gray.

Heavy Arms broke off from the group and took a round about route behind the base. With deadly calm, it touched down arrogantly in the thicket of mines. A deafening explosion followed, pursued quickly by a row of searchlights beaming towards the smoke. Mobile Suits appeared out of nowhere and cocked their rifles. A tense moment ensued, which was quickly broken in a most undesirable way possible ? for them. A sudden flash of light erupted from the hazy smoke, and the Mobile Suits were suddenly riddled with bullets. The smoke cleared, and gradually, the tip of the gatling gun showed, gleaming ominously. A shout of terror echoed in the Mobile Suits before they too were torn apart by the searing metal shards fired off from the impassive giant.

?Pitiful.?

That truly was the case. The legion of Mobile Suits was simply target practice. He picked them off one by one, watched the metallic bodies suddenly contort as if in seizure as the bullets hit them, then collapse limply. Explosion followed, setting off a gray haze of smoke billowing into the air. In that split second the smoke obscured the visions of the Mobile Suits, more bullets ripped through the dense cover and tore apart some more. The massacre was in full bloom. The screams of terror as the pilots of the enemy Mobile Suits saw their death in the gatling gun. The tiny screams below as the civilians and helpless passerby suffocated from the smoke or were crushed under the heated steel.

Nothing stood in his way. His belief was solid, he knew his position. Military training told him that when a soldier was sent out alone from the main force, it was either for scouting or as a decoy. Gen knew that his current position was a decoy. His duty as a decoy was to attract their attention. A massacre seemed to be the easiest way.
[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1]"That sounds.. fantastic," Anya murmured, a sly smile slipping onto her face. The pilot of Wing seemed to reply by thrusting forward into the search lights of the base, and that was good enough for her. She followed after him, knocking one mobile suit into the ground with the gundam's Beam Glaive while using the Dragon Fang to render another one equally useless. Naomi flew in behind her, and soon all three of them were in the fray, destroying mobile suits left and right.

Wufei had trained her extensively in the martial arts that he'd always known, and it showed in battle. Shenlong was built for it, and Anya reveled in the fact that the gundam's movements were so fluid and strong, and completely in sync with her. That, combined with the beam glaive, she was becoming quite the destructive force.

Anya also noted in between slicing and dicing the other suits that her fellow pilots weren't doing so bad themselves. She could hear Alex over the communication line, and though his joy seemed to border on insanity at times, he was felling quite a few of enemy suits. Naomi was also proving to be a worthy pilot - she was surrounded by broken, smoking suits, Sandrock's scythes gleaming wickedly.

"Alex," the pilot of Shenlong remarked after a moment while toasting a few suits with the flame throwing in the dragon claw, "The number of suits here is dwindling. In a few minutes we'll be done." She spun quickly to meet those creeping up behind her, cutting through the air with the beam glaive. Three more suits fell.

Alex seemed to come out of his state of euphoria and struck down a suit in front of him before answering, "Yes. We'll be moving again in a moment, but we've got to keep in contact with Deathscythe and Heavy Arms. We can't move before we know they're set."

A couple yards away, Sandrock cleanly cut the arms off an enemy suit before kicking it into a wall. Plaster and smoke surrounded the gundam but the scythes were still visible, gleaming through the dust. "Maybe we better ask them, then," Naomi chirped. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Right." Alex ran a hand through his hair, pressing a few buttons before continuing, "Deathscythe, Heavy Arms, report."

OOC: Eh, I hope this doesn't bother me.. just wanted to move it along a bit. ^_^[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Tanya was the last out of the docking hanger. Her eyes glazed with remaining tears of both pain and joy. She slipped her suit on and lay her cap on the controls of arm panels. She slipped her helmet on and harnessed in.

[b]"Tanya, let's go,"[/b] Raul's voice came through her helmet.

Tanya said nothing, she flipped the control panels, comp links, radars and scanners. Deathscythe hummed to life, Tanya thrust forward and out onto Earth.

[b]"Welcome to Earth,"[/b] Tanya's voice dry.

[b]"Deathsycthe, Heavy Arms, report,"[/b] Anya's voice crackled in static and explosions from the battle.

[b]"Deathscythe here, I know my part,"[/b] Tanya gave a salute to Anya and took off.

Tanya soared through the base, slashing any MS with the beam scythe. Explosions and balls of fire errupted behind her, Tanya's eyes focused on one particular bulding. She stopped and destroyed three MS in one sweep of the massive scythe. All was dark, then fire lit up the area and the inside of Deathscythe's cockpit to reveal Tanya's calm face. Her eyes closed, she slowly opened them and looked at all of her monitors.

[b]"Tanya, Raul speaking. You know what you must do?"[/b] Raul's voice hinted angst and fear.

[b]"Yes, Raul. Use the cloaking device and deliver the explosives to the main communications buildings and production factory, piece of cake,"[/b] Tanya gave him an empty smile.

[b]"Right, now hurry. The other gundams have given you protection. There are hardly any MS, you should be able to complete the mission without any distractions,"[/b] Raul nodded and closed the link.

Tanya looked around at the chaos, smoke, and fire. The gundams stood proud and fearless. Tanya turned her attention back to the panels and traced her fingers lightly over the switches. She reached the destination and flipped the small toggle.

[b]Cloaking device is loading...34%......66%....80%...100%..Cloaking device operational.[/b]

The screens all glew bright blue, the cockpit lit up with spectacular colors. A high pitched hum, Tanya looked up and thrusted forward towards the first communications building. She quickly dropped the cargo crates from Deathscythe's back and pulled out the first explosive. She manuevered the device fluidly into the building and set the timer.

Once that was done, Deathscythe took to the air and to the second and third buildings. All timers set, Tanya headed over towards the factory. She was undetected by security alarms from the factory and easily made entry. Opposing pilots scattered to their MS. Tanya sighed and charged the scythe, bringing it down and to the side in swift, graceful strokes. Explosions and screaming, Tanya heard not. She looked over towards the production line and thrusted forward, dragging the scythe at her side, destroying the building inside out. She quickly planted the explosive device and set the timer.

[b]"Gundams, retreat. The explosives have been set, you have 2 minutes to return to the ship,"[/b] Tanya linked herself to the other gundams, except Heavy Arms.

[b]"What a fucking surprise,"[/b] Tanya smirked and gave a small chuckle.

She quickly took to the air, heading up towards the ship. Raul had already begun to turn the ship around.

[b]"Tanya, you still have a pilot on the compounds,"[/b] Raul came across the screen.

[b]"He won't listen to me anyways, it's his fault if he gets his ass killed,''[/b] Tanya replied cooly.

[b]"Tanya, this is not like you,"[/b] Raul looked confused and concerned.

Tanya switched off her link and continued towards the ship. Shenlong, Sandrock, and Wing were still on the ground, but making suggesting movements that they were about to take off. Heavy Arms was no where in sight, Tanya scanned her radars and spotted him not to far. Deciding to give it a shot, she flipped on her com.

[b]"Heavy Arms, Gen. Please, you must return to the ship, you have less than a minute,"[/b] Tanya looked at the screen, no flicker, nothing.[/color][/i][/size]