OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Legends Revived [R for gore, language, and inuendos]

Domon

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The demons in Alex's head were calmed, he shook his head slightly, that was not him back there, it was some sort of lunatic. Glancing around at the damage he saw maimed and ruined Mobile Suits.[/i]

"God, I can't believe I..I..I killed them..No, it had to have been done, there was nothing else I could have done." [i]Alex spoke out to no one except himself, he cringed a little. His naieve teenager self was at this point screaming at the top of its lungs in his brain, but the rational part of him was strangling it, just at that moment it clicked. Alex was doing this because if he didn't he would be dead, not only was this a war for peace, but also for self-preservation. Both parts of his mind stopped battling, so now he was calm.

Now back to the fact that the bomb was about to go off in less then a minute. Alex thrusted upwards and scanned for Deathscythe, but he for some reason couldn't find her, must be the fact that this cloaking device was in fact a hyper jammer, which was much like the original Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell, they jammed sensor scans from detecting it and prevented visuals as well, well that was from view screens etc. if you were physically viewing it then it couldn't hide.[/i]

"Dammit Tanya, you better get back soon!" [i]Alex cursed as he thrusted off towards Raul's ship, but not before one more look back, Alex just hoped that those two dummies would be back at the ship.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi headed back toward the ship. She looked at her monitor to see if everyone else made it out okay. She saw Alex and Anya advancing toward the ship but she didn`t see a sign of Tanya and Gen. She then remember that Tanya was using Deathsycthe`s cloaking device and was probably all ready on the ship but where was Gen? There was only 30 seconds till the explosives went off. As she headed to the docking bay, she looked on her monitor and saw Gen behind her.

"Alright we all made it safely. That was one heck of a mission, I`m glad it`s over." she said to herself.

When they all landed, Naomi got out of Sandrock and walked to the lift.

"If anyone needs me, I`ll be in my room." she said as she faced everyone else.

She then got on the lift and took it to the crew quarters. She walked down the hall till she reached her room. She walked through the door and closed it. She then collapsed on the floor and tears fell from her eyes.

"What the heck was wrong with me out there? I was like a mad woman. How could I kill those people? Sure, they were the enemy but still, that`s not my style. If I`m going to fight, I better learn to control myself."she said to herself.

She laid on the floor and looked at the carpet as tears continued to stream down her eyes. She then got up and turned off the light in her room and sat down on her bed quietly.[/FONT]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]A winding hum, Deathscythe was shutting down. One by one, the lights in the cockpit dimmed and flickered off.

[b]Scanners/Radars--Offline
Comp Links--Offline[/b]

The computer screen read every system's status. Once everything cleared Tanya's mental inspection, she hopped out of the cockpit and onto the ramp. She pulled off her helmet, her dark hair stuck to her face. She brushed strands away from her mouth and grabbed the black baseball cap and headed down the catwalk. She said nothing to the pilots, not even how to reach her.

[b]"Tanya, what's wrong?"[/b] Alex jogged up behind her.

[b]"Nothing is wrong, I just need some rest,"[/b] Tanya replied simple and short.

With that, Tanya entered the lift and shut the sliding door. She pressed the button for 'Crew Quarters' and the lift clinked slowly. She thought about the days events. The attack on the colony, the little escapde Alex had, and their attack on the base in Germany, Tanya was exhausted both mentally and physically.

The lift stopped and Tanya walked down the corridor, her boots produced light thuds on the rubber-matted grate. She entered her room, small and quaint, threw her clothes on the bed and lay down on her side. The skin-tight suit pinched at Tanya's body, sitting up, she unzipped the back and slipped it off and onto the floor. She lay back down in her undergarments, and looked lazily and aimlessly at the wall.

Tanya started to doze off lightly, but was unable to keep sleep. She kept rolling over and waking, annoyed. She growled under a heavy breath and sat up. She slipped on a pair of drawstring sweatpants and a white tank top. Tanya exited her room and walked down the hall, her bare feet stuck to the rubber. Quietly, Tanya looked into the different compartments for a place to lounge, she didn't want to be anywhere near the crew at the moment.

Finally, two levels down, Tanya found an empty room. She entered to discover it was the science lab. It was empty due to the fact that the mission at hand had no reason for a lab. Tanya walked further and ran her fingers over the beakers and all of the other scientific tools. She looked out through the windows into the pallet of colors forming in the sky. Leaning over onto a table, Tanya rest her forehead against the cool glass.

[b]What's next...[/b] Tanya looked down at her hands and slowly closed her eyes.[/size][/i][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex sat propped against Wing's chestplate while the repair crews worked their magic, but sitting there didn't last very long, he soon found himself being shooed out of the hangar. After standing at the doors looking a little violated Alex walked off towards his quarters. As the steel sliding door whooshed open Alex could feel a wave of exhaustion hit him full force, he stumbled towads his bed and collapsed into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile in Raul's own quarters, he was recieveing an encrypted live transmission, he entered several passwords before the screen bleeped to life, and there before him was his grandfather, what was his pretty blond hair was now streaked with pure white in it, but it looked dignified on him, he was also grinning like usual.[/i]

"Hi grandpa!" [i]Raul said happily as his grandfather grinned back again.[/i]

"Raul, its almost done, the new Wing Zero is almost comeplete." [i]He said in his usual voice which usually sounded very upbeat and care free, but then Quatre's face went dead serious.[/i]

"But, I must say intergrating the PX system plans I found on that colony a few years back with the Zero system is a little risky, my tech crews and computer software designers have worked tirelessly to get it fine tuned, but I still can't make any guarantees that whoever pilots this gundam may have a mental breakdown or go totally insane, either way its too dangerous and should be used as a last resort." [i]Raul looked at Quatre unassuredly.[/i]

"Grandpa, what the hell is the PX system?"

"The PX system was designed for two gundams that were never found by the historical MS society, but they were both made in a backwoods colony that had a brilliant scientist who designed these gundams seperate from Heero's, Duo's, mine, Wufei's, and Trowa's. These gundams were called G-Units, all I know is that one was destroyed, but my sources can't tell me anything about what happened to the other one. Anyways, the PX system is a system that slows down time and space itself for the pilot and gundam, making the reaction time extremely fast and combat extremely high, if used properly I'd say this system would be on the level with the Zero system itself, if not higher by a notch, but the downside is that the system only activates when the pilot is in a high stress situation and then the pilot only has 96 minutes to accomplish whatever he/she needs to do, otherwise the gundam's entire system overheats and the circuts fuse and can't be repaired and then the pilot also mentally snaps like a proverbial twig.

That's why I intergrated it into the Zero system, with its major usage in combat I've seen that the Zero system was lacking something, something that made it superb over all other systems, and that's when I intergrated it with the PX system. This new system is called the Zero X system." [i]Raul could feel a major knot forming in his stomach, he didn't want to expose any of these pilots to this system but he'd need to if they were to succeed in fighting Une, that's all he could use as comfort. He let out a long sigh before starting up another question of Zero.[/i]

"When do you think you'll have it done?" [i]Quatre laughed, and moved out of the way and there Raul saw Wing Zero, almost comeplete, all that it was needing was its arms and head attatched.[/i]

"I'd say within a week, I'll track your ship down and deliver it myself, I've taken a liking to this gundam. Oh and Raul, be careful."

"I will grandpa, you be careful as well." [i]And with that they both cut off the transmissions.

Raul sat at his seat by the window and just stared out the window of his quarters, the ship was heading towards a port town of Germany, for now they would need to re-stock on food supplies and other neccisities, but Raul had taken the precatuion of having the ship land at least twenty miles outside of the city, that way the ship would attract less attention.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya noted quietly that after everyone had loaded the gundams back into the hanger, the general mood of the pilots seemed to be.. subdued. Incredibly so, actually. It would take a complete and utter moron not to notice it.

While the other wandered off to the showers, or to their rooms to reflect and or take a much needed nap, or wherever their feet led them, Anya decided that she would stay around Shenlong for awhile. While some of the technitions smoothed down some minor scratchs on the metal, she perched on the door of the cockpit, messing around with the controls. She liked to experiment a bit with them, which was probably why some of the technitions were throwing her dirty looks - how they loathed fixing her mistakes. But after throwing them a few indifferent glances and then a mild scolding (mild for her, anyway) about their anal-retentiveness, they backed off.

She didn't know how much time had gone by when she finally sat back, wiping the sweat from her brow. However, from the amount of grease and dirt she'd some how managed to get on her, she made a rough estimate that it was plenty longer than she'd originally intentioned. Anya liked being dirty though.

Standing up and taking a step back, her balance superb despite the heights, she grinned and winked at Shenlong before cleaning up the cockpit area, then making her way down to the catwalk. She gave the technitions a wink, before heading for the showers. Cause she desperately, desperately needed a shower now.[/size]

OOC: I will be doing this post from Quatre's view, sort of as an explination of things.

IC

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]After the screen went black Quatre stood up from his chair, turned around and headed down the catwalk from his office towards Wing Zero. This machine would be the ultimate gundam, but at what price? Quatre knew the risks, but he just knew it would need to be used. Wing Zero's head seemed sort of to agree with its solomn eyes. One of the engineers came walking up next to Quatre and fell into stride with him.[/i]

"Sir, we're running on schedule with the comepletion of the gundam itself, but I'm not so sure about some of the newer armaments, to me if we were going to run these, we'd need a reactor that was tripe the output of the original, not just double and a smaller one as a backup." [i]Quatre simply brushed this comment off.[/i]

"How are the Twin Buster Rifles going?" [i]He asked as he took a left turn on the catwalk, this led to the left-handed rifle, it seemed to be almost comeplete, and that's the exact thing the engineer said, Quatre simply nodded and headed towards the bridge of his ship. As he walked along the brightly lit corridoors he thought about his trip to the space colony of MO-V, it was a backwoods mining colony, well it was back in the day when he was still a gundam pilot but now the colony was a massive trading hub, along with VX-28791, these two colonies were massive hubs for commerce. But MO-V had not always experienced such prosperity.

Back in AC 195 MO-V was in fact a colony that was only good as a Leo manufacturing plant and a mining colony, and as OZ and the Romefeller foundation developed more suits the Tauros, MO-V became obsolete and worthless in the foundations eyes. But what the foundation didn't know was that a man named Dr. Berg had in fact developed two gundams of his own, he had not met the five scientists that created the original five gundams, his gundams were of a different design, but they were made of Gundanium alloy. The project was dubbed "G-Unit" that was also the names of the two gundams, but they were also called Geminass 01 and 02, they were piloted by brothers and both gundams had the PX system installed within them.

Dr. Berg, not knowing the existence of the Wing Zero's original blueprints hidden in the Winner database or the existence of the Zero system that would have been installed in it, thought his gundams superb to the five sent to earth, he said this by saying that from what he knew thus far (which was not much seeing as how the major news of the gundams was the Lake Victoria incident) that the five on Earth were designed for Gurreilla combat. Therefore when OZ Prize (a kind of organization within an organization, they could do whatever they wanted and however they wanted.) attacked MO-V the two gundams were launched and Geminass-02 was destroyed by a massive chain blast from an MS weapon shot along with falling into a massive mine field. Geminass-01 though survived that incident, but all other records were either locked away in a archive record which Quatre couldn't access or deleted, therefore all Quatre could guess was that Geminass-01 had either been a lost cause or was eventually destroyed or dismantled, in either case Quatre had found blue prints for the gundam and the blueprints for the original PX system, he'd asked the person who'd given him a tour around the place, a man by the name of Odin Bernett (the pilot of Geminass-01, but he never revealed this to Quatre.) After recieveing these items Quatre had taken the plans he had of Wing Zero custom and of the Zero system and thought about intergrating them.

Now as Quatre enters the bridge he grins, his plans had come to life and shape and now Wing Zero was being reborn anew.[/i]

"Sir, we have a shuttle requesting to dock with us. The pilot says he's a friend of yours." [i]Quatre nodded and said he'd go on down to the docking bay to meet this visitor.

Once he arrived in the docking bay the shuttle had already docked and the ramp that led into the ship opened and out stepped Heero Yuy with his wife Releena, Quatre grinned, walked over and shook hands with Heero and hugged Releena.[/i]

"To what do I owe you guys this visit?" [i]Heero grinned and shook his head and stroked his beard.[/i]

"You know why, the new gundams and Une. I know your grandson made them, now I wanna know, where's Zero?" [i]Quatre felt like a kid with a big secret.[/i]

"Come on you guys, and no Heero, you can't even pilot it yet, we still need to attatch the head and arms to the main body." [i]Heero looked a little put out but followed anyways, Releena chuckled at this and walked beside him with her arm wrapped around his, this made Heero grin again.

After having walked back towards the hangar, the doors opened with a quick whoosh and there before Heero, Releena, and Quatre was Wing Zero, with the crew lowering the head onto the body. Heero let out a small whistle of impressment.[/i]

"I've re-tooled the entire Zero system Heero, fine tuned it and intergrated it with the PX system from another gundam called the Geminass-01." [i]Heero looked at Quatre a little shocked.[/i]

"You mean Odin gave you the plans for his gundam's PX system!?" [i]Quatre's eyes widened a ways in shock.[/i]

"You mean Odin Bernett was the pilot of the Geminass-01!!"

"Yes, I met him in AC-199. He showed me the gundam, it was quite a piece of work, I then proceeded to tell him about Zero and the Zero system, maybe that's why he gave you the plans for the PX system, he probably thought it would have intergrated greatly together." [i]Quatre nodded a little shocked still.[/i]

"But we still haven't tested the system out yet, I'm afraid it will drive anyone insane, that's what worries me." [i]Heero nodded and the three of them just stood there admiring Zero and how it was being reborn in a sense.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]"As I was saying Fuir, if we implament the mobile suits from the Germany base and send them to the base in Australia the production time should be halved easily."

[i]The young officer looked nervously at the Fuir as he said this. He knew well what would happen if the Fuir didn't like the idea, or if the idea didn't work. He adjusted his weight and put his hands behind his back. This action symbolized obedience to Fuir Une and also gave an easy way to hide the shaking in his hands

Fuir Une studied the map on the table. The young officer was a bright one to think of such a thing. He traced his fingers thinking about the advantages and the disadvantages of such a manuever.

The officer stood quietly respecting the Fuir's silence and also scared that if he made a sound Une would be angered. He blinked slowly and re-adjusted the cuffs behind his back.[/i]

"Sit down and relax..."

[i]The officer muscles tensed at the sudden sound then immediatly relaxed. Fuir Une had invited him to sit down, this was considered rare when dealing with Une. The officer obeyed happily and sat in a leather chair about three feet from the map that Une was studying.[/i]

"FUIR UNE!!! FUIR UNE!!!"

[i]Fuir Une's muscles tensed as a young soldier came running into the room. He clenched his fists and turned to the soldier glaring at him.[/i]

"WHAT?!"

[i]The young soldier seemed at loss of words for a moment, no doubt the glare on Une's face did that trick. He stammered quickly trying to sound proffesional.[/i]

"The...german base....the german base was destroyed sir.."

[i]Fuir Une's eyes widened for a second.[/i]

"WHAT? How? Do you people learn nothing? How can an entire base be destroyed?!"

[i]Une's eyes burned with hatred suddenly and yet again the young soldier took a cautiouse step back.[/i]

"Sir, I was there. It was the Gundams...the suprised us. I ran off to report what had happened..."

"Where you commanded to do so by an officer?"

"No..."

[i]Une studied the soldier for another second then spat in disgust.[/i]

"Coward.."

[i]Fuir Une un-holstered his pistol and shot the soldier through the heart. He turned and looked at the sitting officer and smiled. The officer tensed up considerably when the soldier entered and was still tense. The officer continually looked at the dead soldier and Fuir Une who was calmly putting his pistol back.

Fuir Une studied the officer again then nodded.[/i]

"As you can see, the news puts your plan out of commission. However, I admire the instinct that you displayed. It showed balls to come up and suggest this. Whats your name?"

[i]The officer began to stand up to attention but Une raised his hand and signaled for the officer to sit back down.[/i]

"Officer Mahaney sir. Jake Mahaney."

[i]Fuir Une studied the man again. He seemed to be about 21 and of an athletic build.[/i]

"Very well Jake. Come with me. Lets go assess the damage the Germany base really took.."[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Quatre sat in the guest dining hall with Heero and Relena, they all had wine glasses sitting in front of them and platters of food from different countries, the main courses were from England, France, Japan, China, America, and Spain. After having passed around the sushi Quatre pulled out a bottle of wine and started to pour for Relena, then Heero, and then himself, but Heero and Relena had somber looks on their faces.[/i]

"What's wrong guys?" [i]Relena brought up a handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes.[/i]

"Duo, its Duo. He died of a massive stroke yesterday. We meant to tell you sooner, but we had to track down Trowa's circus now, you know him and now owning it and moving around colony's so badly, then Wufei, he hardly answers anymore, he's become such a hermit." [i]Quatre looked down in his glass for awhile and then brought up his glass.[/i]

"A toast; to friends who are with us in spirit."

"To friends." [i]Heero and Relena said together, they clinked thier glasses together and took large drinks of the wine.

Meanwhile, back on Earth. Raul had ordered the crew to land the ship for the night, they'd go into the town tomorrow for supplies and food. While that had happened Raul had changed for bed and went into a deep sleep for the night.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi hadn`t realized that she had fallen asleep while sittin on her bed. She woke up and looked out the window. She saw that it was night time. She figured that everyone else must be asleep and she was feeling a bit hungry. She walked over to her closet and pulled out her backpack. She slowly began to empty it. There was nothing much inside, just a few changes of clothes, books, toiletries, and a few chocolate bars. She remembered that she was going to take a small vaction from school and make a suprise visit to her parents. She then wondered how her parents were doing. She picked up a chocolate bar and began to eat it. While eating, she began to go through her clothes.

"What should I wear tomorrow? I`m a little sick of these shorts, they`re too short and they come up every time I sit down. I guess I`ll wear my black jeans and a white T-shirt."

She finished the chocolate bar and packed up her belongings. She hung up the outfit for the next day in her closet and sat down on her bed with a book. She was feeling a bit better from what happened earlier. She looked at the title of the book. It read "Animal Farm". It was a really old book. She read it at least ten times but she was amazed by the book. She began to read a few chapters of the book and then fell asleep.[/FONT]

[size=1]Anya grinned at herself in the mirror, poking at a few grease stains on her cheeks before ruffling her hair up. [i]Glorious, darling,[/i] she told herself, before clumsily stripping down as she walked to the shower. It was the same end one she'd been using, and it was still on cold - something she'd forgotten. She let out a shriek as the water hit her skin, backing up against the tiled wall quickly. A few minutes past before her thoughts registered and she managed to slide along the wall towards the dials. Soon enough, her fingers wrapped around the little knob labeled [i]'H'[/i] and the shower became bearable, then steamy.

She cleaned herself up, scrubbing hard to get rid of the oil and grease marks, before relaxing against the wall, her thoughts eventually drifting towards the earlier scuffle at the base. It had been easy, and Anya was almost certain that Une and all his little blood-sucking minions had to be aware of it by now. What would they do? How would they respond? And what would Raul send them to destroy next? One of the other two bases, or perhaps something a little more covert?

Sighing, she rolled her shoulders slowly, before reaching behind to massage her neck with her fingers. She felt tense, not something she really enjoyed. The ship had landed somewhere sometime ago - she could tell because it had stopped swaying, stopped vibrating. That, and she vaguely recalled one of the technitions talking about it after complaining that they were running out of polish.

Deciding that she was going to find something to do, as she didn't really want to go to bed, Anya shut the water off and got out. She dried off quickly, and dressed even quicker, then started out the door, her socks in hand. She vaguely thought about going to one of the lounges somewhere, or maybe even the kitchen, but then scratched that. For once she actually wanted some company. Preferably, one of the pilots. That way she could at least get to know them - how they thought and reacted. If they were going to continue to do group assaults like the last one, all that information could come in handy.

Anya paused, standing in the middle of the hallway. "I'm insane," she promptly said to no one, before turning to find Alex's door. She pounded on it, waiting patiently outside, though listening for noises within. After a moment she knocked again, more insistantly, and that time she heard some annoyed groaning. Satisfied, she waited, and smirked in amusement at his disheveled hair as he opened the door to stare at her.

"What?"

"We're going to do some chatting, I think. Sound good to you?" Anya put a hand on her hip after adjusting the strap to her top, sliding it back on her shoulder.

"You're joking," he said incredulously, "You woke me up for that?"

She just nodded. "Yes."

He ran a hand through his hair, looking around as though it had to be some sort of joke and men with cameras would jump out any minute, and then sighed, resigned, when none did. "I can't believe this."

Anya just grinned, then pulled him out of the doorway and towards an unknown location. "I suggest you get used to it."[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex was still groggy, he'd been asleep for a good 15 minutes and when Anya had pounded on his door he'd rolled out of bed and clocked himself on the head, it was still sore but it didn't matter, he was waking up somewhat but that was due to the fact that he was barefoot and walking on cold metal floor. It seemed like they were going somewhere but nowhere all at the same time, after walking around a few more minutes longer they stopped at the lift, still exhausted Alex propped himself against the wall as Anya stood in the center of the lift while it hummed downwards to the hangar level, as Anya dragged Alex around by his arm he groaned a little and they both were back in the hangar, at that time Anya released her grip on Alex's arm.[/i]

"What did you wake me up for? I was just getting the part of my dream where I'm on the beach with a..."

"That's nice but right now I need someone to talk to." [i]Alex looked over at Anya and flicked back some of his hair.[/i]

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?" [i]Alex asked as he slumped down against one of the rail supports, Anya looked at him and grinned as she slid down too.[/i]

"Well basically I wanted to discuss tactics etc. Why, what did you think I wanted to talk about?"

"Well, I was thought we were going to get to know each other, like swap stories and goals in life we hoped to achieve blah blah blah." [i]Alex said as he stood back up and got into a hand stand position and started walking down the catwalk like that.[/i]

"Okay then, how about you start off talking about yourself." [i]Alex grunted as he walked a little further but his shirt and hair got in his face and he fell flat on his chest. Once he stood up he could hear Anya giggling.[/i]

"Well, I grew up on earth until I was fourteen, that's when my parents were murdered by Une, back then he was commander of a supposed peacekeeping unit, peh. The man could do whatever the hell he felt like doing. When I found my parents bullet riddled bodies I cried for what seemed like forever, until Une himself walked up behind me, I stood up, looked him in the eyes and told him if I ever saw him again I would kill him, but that's the point in time where he put a bullet in my leg which rendered me unconscious..." [i]Alex looked over and Anya had fallen asleep against the rail, he grinned, but she had to be cold, looking around he couldn't find anything, and then it hit him, his jacket, course he wouldn't have anything covering his chest but meh. He quickly unziped his jacket, draped it over Anya, picked her up and headed for the lift again.

Once the lift had stopped Alex, carrying a now fully asleep Anya headed for her quarters, he simply walked in and laid her down on the bed gently, but being overwhelmed by sleep himself he fell asleep at the foot of Anya's bed.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=olive][i]*A dial tone on the other end of the phone... a sharp click is heard as it connects and a gruff voice answers*

"You wished me to call sir?"

"Indeed. How is your current position?"

"All goes well."

"The other pilots?"

"Too soft. Nothing more than a nuisance."

"Their skills?"

"Admittedly above average. However their emotions are an obstacle. Fortunate for us."

"I see... Anything else to report?"

"Fuir Une's German base was destroyed. The damage is quite significant. I am unsure of our current location, but I will inform you as soon as possible sir."

"Very well."

A sharp click indicated that the meeting was adjourned. Gen looked at his cellular phone for a minute, then closed it with a snap. He was in his quarters. Obviously there were a few monitoring/security cameras planted in each room, but Gen took care to disable them for the time being. He walked over to a little black box like device he attached to the wall, and ripped it off the wall. With a sudden jolt, the miniscule red lamp near the security camera blinked on. Too late though. He entered a small bathroom attached to the chamber and washed his face with cold water.

"My loyalty lies elsewhere..."

He straightened up, then checked his watch. Best to nourish the body for now while he can. His mission just started, and it seemed to turn out longer than expected. No matter. The other pilots were, as he reported, a mere nuisance. Best not to rush. [/size][/color][/i]

[size=1]Anya woke up slowly, stretching leisurely in her bed before opening her eyes. The thing was, when she stretched, her legs knocked against something and the next thing she heard was a rather loud thud.

Shooting up to a sitting position, her hand slipping under her pillow for the revolver that rested beneath it, she threw the covers off and jumped onto the mattress, pointing the gun down. It was a rather interesting and comical scene, especially when she realized who it was that had made the thud.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Anya asked, perplexed, lowering the gun. Then, after thinking about it for a minute, she raised the gun again, her eyes narrowing suspiciously. "And [i]why[/i] where you on my bed?"

Alex just rubbed his head, still not fully coherent, and stared at her. Then he blinked at the revolver, and stared at that some more, before sighing. "You don't remember? We had so much fun, too."

One of her eyebrows arched up at that and she said quietly, "Define [i]'fun'[/i].."

Grinning slightly, he just shook his head, and then took a few good minutes to push himself off the ground. As he did that, Anya jumped off the bed and onto the ground, giving him the benefit of the doubt and lowering her weapon. Rubbing his elbow, wincing slightly, he then nodded to her. "Seriously, Anya, this is your fault anyway. You're the one who dragged me out of bed and around the ship."

She paused, before tucking the gun in her sweats. "Oh, right."

"And then while I was telling you my life story, you rudely fell asleep, so I had to haul you back to your room. You're not light, you know," he told her, though his grin assured her that he was just being obnoxious.

"Okay, okay, shut up, I get it." She ran a hand through her hair, ruffling it a bit before turning to fix her covers.

He chuckled, putting his hands on his hips. "Well, you're obviously not a morning person."[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex grinned a little more, not caring if he were shirtless, but Anya glanced at him again, cocked an eyebrow and chuckled as she threw his jacket at him.[/i]

"Put something on, you know people might get the wrong idea if they walked in here and saw you standing there half naked. Oh and your hair looks like a mess." [i]Alex feigned emtional pain and slid the jacket back around him. He smirked again and walked out of Anya's room and headed for his quarters again, he needed to change and clean up. Once he arrived back in his quarters he threw the jacket onto his bed, dropped his pants, and threw off his boxers and changed into some new clothes, except instead of his usual black shirt he slid on a blue tank top and put on a blue jacket that had been covering the shirt.

After his normal grooming ritual which consisted of brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, and putting on deoderant, he headed for the hanger's lower level and there he saw a few of the senior crew members along with Raul, Alex walked up to them nodded and just before he was about to say something to Raul he saw Anya about to snatch another of the other cars.[/i]

"Hey! Anya, how about coming with us, we're going into the town." [i]Anya seemed to freeze dead in her tracks when Alex had yelled her name, she slowly turned around with her eyes a little irked and nodded slowly.[/i]

"Me thinks she was trying to steal a car and head into town anyways Alex." [i]Raul said as he slid his hand onto Alex's shoulder. As the groups climbed into seperate jeeps Alex heard another set of boots heading towards the jeep, in came Tanya with a short black leather jacket thrown on, a red T-shirt, form fitting jeans, and brown high-heel boots. As she climbed into the backseat with Alex, Anya, and Raul. Alex looked over at her and grinned.[/i]

"So are you feeling better now Tanya?" [i]Tanya nodded as the jeep bumped and sped along the field that the ship had landed in.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi woke up and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As she checked for the right water temperature, she started to undress. Once she found the right temperature, she got into the shower. As she bathe herself, she began to think about all the events that happend. As she thought about what happened,she couldn`t believe that it actually happened. To her, it sounded like something out of a weird story.

"I can`t believe that I`m actually a gundam pilot. After all these years of dreaming to own my own moble suit, I finally have one and it`s a gundam."

She began to chuckle. If anyone else were around, they would probably think she is strange or crazy. She got out of the shower and dried herself off. She wrapped her towel around her to brush her teeth. While she brushed her teeth, she looked at her hair. Long, black strains were all over the place. When she finished with her teeth, she brushed her hair. Then she got dressed. She walked outside her room and saw that the ship was almost empty.

"Where is everyone? Oh that`s right, we docked last night. Mabye they`re all in town." she said.

She walked outside and found a jeep. She didn`t feel like driving alone and wanted someone with her. She noticed that Anya,Alex, and Tanya were already gone. She then thought about seeing if Gen was there and asking him but then she thought about the type of person Gen was and scratched that idea out of her head. She would rather drive alone than drive with someone who would kill you at any moment. She found the keys to the jeep and drove away. As she drove, she looked at the scenery. It was better that she went alone, or else she probably wouldn`t had enjoyed the scene.[/FONT]

[size=1]As the others conversed a bit (well, it was more like Alex and Raul - Tanya wasn't feeling too social, either), Anya crossed her arms stubbornly and watched the world fly by them as the jeep drove forward. Obviously, she was sulking about being pulled into the jeep with the others, but the destination was still the same, so it didn't matter [i]that[/i] much. She had really wanted to drive, though.

It took the good part of an hour for them to drive into town. On the way they'd passed an amazing number of fields and cows, and Anya was glad for the change in scenery. Though from the looks of it, the city wasn't what you would call the most technologically advanced place in the world. She began to wonder where the various ship and gundam parts would come from before Tanya broke into her thoughts.

"Raul is taking the others to get provisions and that. Apparently, we're just going to wander about mindlessly," the pilot of Deathscythe said, her nose crinkling up in distaste.

Anya stretched, and then folded her arms over her head. "Whatever. It would be a shame to get lost, though." She eyed the other girl as she said the last bit. Tanya slowly smirked and gave her a subtle nod before turning her eyes to Alex, who was still talking to Raul.

"Alex, we're leaving," Tanya informed him, her hands on her hip now. Anya had already begun walking ahead, albeit slowly.

Alex sighed, and Raul chuckled, claping the pilot on the shoulder. "Good luck, soldier," he grinned at him, before gesturing for the technicians to follow him. Alex just grunted, before catching up with the two ladies.[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"So, where do you ladies want to go first? We have a couple of hours,"[/b] Alex finally caught up to Anya and Tanya.

[b]"Doesn't matter much to me, I've never been too much of a city dweller,"[/b] Anya shrugged.

[b]"Tanya?"[/b] Alex nudged Tanya's shoulder.

[b]"Mind if I go off on my own for a little while? I'm not feeling so hot, plus there's a little something that I have to take care of,"[/b] Tanya's eyes pleaded for solitude.

Anya gave Tanya a quick, curious glance before continuing on her pace. Alex looked worriedly but nodded.

[b]"Sure, just meet us at that water fountain in 15:00 hours (3:00pm),"[/b] Alex gave a smile.

Tanya nodded and turned to cross the street. The bustle of cars and people lifted Tanya a little. Children ran about the sidewalks, chasing one another. A little girl no more than seven sat on a few steps of a store. She had that look in her eyes that Tanya felt inside. She walked up to the little girl and sat down next to her.

[b]"It's a beautiful day and you look so sad. May I ask why?"[/b] Tanya turned her head to face the little girl.

[b]"Those boys took my dolly and won't give her back,"[/b] she pointed at a group of boys that seemed to be older than her.

[b]"Really now? Well, what if I were to say that I could get your dolly back, would you promise to smile?"[/b] Tanya placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

[b]"You will?"[/b] the girl's face lit up with joy,[b] "I promise to smile!"[/b]

The girl now clinged to Tanya, who chuckled. She stroked the girls hair and wiped the tears from her face.

[b]"I'll be right back,"[/b] Tanya winked and walked to the group of boys.

They, oblivious to the furry they were about to experience, tossed the doll back and forth, tugging and pulling, laughing at the little girl's innocense. Tanya grabbed on of the boys by the shoulder and spun him around.

[b]"I believe that doll belongs to that girl. I would appreciate you give it back to her now,''[/b] Tanya looked at them all with a scornful glare.

[b]"You can't tell us what to do!"[/b] the boy jerked himself free and clutched the doll with one hand and the head with the other.

[b]"STOP IT!!"[/b] the little girl screamed in horror of seeing the boy preparing to rip the doll apart.

[b]"The last time I checked, little boys didn't play with dolls. Unless, the were really girls,"[/b] Tanya smirked.

[b]"I'm not a girl!"[/b] the boy protested.

[b]"Then why did you take the doll?"[/b] Tanya folded her arms over her chest.

The boy fidget, his friends snickering and poking fun at him for playing with a girl's doll. The boy grew embarrassed and threw the doll at Tanya and stormed off, his friends following. Tanya smiled and bent over to pick up the tattered doll that lay at her feet. She walked over and handed the simple toy to the girl. She took it in her arms and clutched it tightly to her chest, hugging the doll with great pleasure of it having her head.

[b]"Thank you, miss!"[/b] the girl smiled and ran off.

Tanya sighed and turned around to walk down the street. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a compact. She flipped it open to reveal that it was a small computer. She pressed a few keys and pulled up an address. Nodding, Tanya clicked the compact shut and turned down a street.[/color][/i][/size]

[FONT=times new roman]After traveling for a while, Naomi finally made it to the small town. She didn`t see the others so she decided to go and find a bank to see if she could change currency so that she can go to a resturant for breakfast. While looking, she got a bit lost and decided to stop at a store to ask for help.

"Excuse me sir, I need a bit of help." she said to the manager.

"What is it, young lady?" He asked.

"Do you know where a bank is? I`m from out of country and I`m not sure if my money is good here." Naomi said.

She handed the manager a bill and he examined it closely. It was a while before he said anything.

"You can use this here but if you really want to go to a bank, there`s one a little further from here." The manager said.

"Thanks for your help." she said.

Naomi left the store and decided to find a resturant because she was really hungry. She drove around a bit more. As she drove she looked at all the towns people. They all looked so quiet and peaceful. She enjoyed the little town and she wondered where Raul was getting new supplies from. To her, the town looked like it didn`t have much. She finally found a quiet resturant and went inside to eat.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex and Anya walked down the sidewalk just glancing about, this city truely was a time capsule. The buildings in this part of the city had to have been built back in at least the early 1900's, but this place was amazing, there were buisnesses in these buildings and they all were in great condition, even the streets in this area were cobblestoned, giving the city one of those antiquey feels about it. Pulling his jacket closer around him, Alex looked out at the harbor, that was the part that was modern of the city, the ships were massive and there, from the hill that Alex and Anya were walking on, they could see some beachside houses that looked very fancy, kind of like little mansions, but that was beside the point.

Their steps clopping along the sidewalk, Alex let out a sigh of boredom, he was hungry and bored as hell.[/i]

"Say, you wanna get something to eat?" [i]Anya glanced over at him and nodded as she too clutched her stomach. As they plodded along around the neighborhood they came upon a little cafe that seemed to be serving breakfast, they walked up to the waiter and asked for a table for two, within at least a minute or two Alex and Anya were seated at a nice booth and ready to order.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]As she scanned over the menu, trying to figure out what sounded good, Anya discovered that at this point, she would eat just about anything. She really hadn't eaten anything for quite awhile - since she last had dinner, basically. With a sigh, she rested her forehead against the table and whined pitifully, "My stomach is going to cave in I'm so hungry..!"

Alex just raised an eyebrow at her, looking as though he was about to give her some sort of witty retort before his stomach growled loudly. After that, he just coughed mildly and set the menu up so that it hid his face.

Anya rolled her eyes, and set her chin in her hand. Eventually the waiter came back and took their orders, before flouncing off again, to do whatever it was waiters do behind the ominous swinging door to the kitchen.

"What are we doing after this?" Anya asked then, her eyes trained on the other pilot.

He set his menu down and looked politely confused. "Hm? We're doing what later?"

A minute of silence went by, their expressions not changing until the waiter came back with their drinks. At that point Alex grinned and thanked the waiter, and quickly took hold of his glass as though he were a man just out of the desert.

Sighing, Anya ran a hand through her hair, ruffling it a bit. "I wonder where Tanya wandered off to," she thought out loud.

Almost half way done, Alex blinked up at her. "Is it possible that you're actually [i]worried[/i] about somebody other than yourself?"

She raised an eyebrow. "No. I just want to know everything about everything."

"Are you sure?" He grinned at her, almost smugly.

Leaning forward, her eyes narrowing slightly, Anya pursed her lips, "Yes, I'm sure." As if to finalize that, she picked up her glass and chugged it, down to the very last drop, and looked at Alex as though she dared him to say anything to the contrary.[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Still glancing at Anya a little unsure, he picked up his glass and took a sip of the cold water, it felt good running down his throat and down to his stomach. Still scanning over the menu on what to order he finally found it, now all he had to do was wait for the waiter to come flouncing back out, as if on cue the waiter came literally flouncing out and briskly walked back over to where Anya and Alex were sitting.[/i]

"Are you ready to order?" [i]He asked quickly as he whipped out a small notepad and pencil, Alex nodded as the waiter did this.[/i]

"Yes, I'd like the Benidict Eggs with some orange juice." [i]The waiter nodded and turned towards Anya.[/i]

"And for you miss?" [i]Anya scanned over the menu again and pondered for a few minutes and then figured out what she wanted.[/i]

"I'll take the omlet with a glass of orange juice as well." [i]The waiter nodded, flipped his notepad back into its little carrier on his hip and slid the pencil he was writing with back onto his forehead and flounced back off.

While they were waiting on their food Alex noticed that the resturant was starting to get more people, it must be that time of the day where people are hungry and don't want to stay at home, Alex let out a resigned sigh and slumped his head down onto his arms which were folded on the table, his hair fell from behind his ears, covering his chin and cheeks, Anya glanced over at him.[/i]

"What's wrong with you?" [i]Alex simply looked up and brushed some of his hair out of his face.[/i]

"Oh, I was just wondering if when we leave here if I can make a detour from you guys and go see how my old house is doing." [i]Anya grinned a little bit at this.[/i]

"Well I hope you can, I mean you've been away from earth for what, four years?" [i]Alex nodded and slumped back down onto the table as they waited calmly for their food to arrive.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi ordered her food and looked out the window of the resturant. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the wind was calm, she hoped that she could find the beach to hang out there. The waiter returned with Naomi`s food. It was a light breakfast that consisted of beacon and a bowl of cereal. She wasn`t much of a breakfast person but she was starving. As she ate, she wondered where the others were.

"I bet everyone else is having the time of they`re lives in this little town. I love it here, it`s not as hecktic as a big city." She said.

She slowly ate her cereal and watched the people walk by. They all seemed so busy. The waiter then returned to Naomi.

"Can I get you anything else,miss?" He asked.

"Yes, I would like a hot chocolate and a muffin." She answered.

The waiter then disappered. Though it was a hot day, she still loved drinking hot chocolate. While she waited for her muffin and hotchocolate, she began to nibble at her beacon. She didn`t like it much because she thought it could of been made better. She sat queitly and waited for her muffin.
[/FONT]

[size=1]Eventually the food did arrive and the two of them ate appreciatively, though mostly in silence. Anya, for one, had never been to Earth. She'd never been off the colony. They hardly let her out of the damn boarding school, let alone the entire floating city. It was definitely a big change, too. For one thing, Anya wasn't used to seeing a real sky. Big and blue and endless, like the sea. She hadn't actually seen a real sea, for that matter - she only knew what she'd read out of various books and other sources.

Poking at her omelette now, her chin in her hand once again, Anya began to glance around the restaurant, watching the other people. They all actually lived here. The more she thought about it, the more subdued she became. It was as though she'd been living on a mere figment of Earth all this time. [i]Hell, that's exactly what you've been doing,[/i] she snapped at herself then. Her temper was dwindling increasingly - all in all, not a good thing.

"A penny for your thoughts," Alex broke in then, watching her unabashed.

"It'll take way more than a penny," she replied moodily. She picked at her omelette some more, taking a few more bits, before pushing the plate away for good. "I'm done."

He leaned back, rubbing his now full stomach, a lopsided grin on his face. "I can see that. Ready to go, then?"

Something about that remark was slightly unsettling to Anya, and it must have showed, because Alex arched an eyebrow at her. Averting her eyes temporarily, she produced some money and set it down on the table in front of him. "There, my half of the bill. I'm just going to do some exploring on my own - never been to Earth, you know."

As she rose, he quickly got up to cut her off. "I'll pay for the breakfast, don't worry. And you know, I can show you around, too. See the sites. There's a lot of history to be found--"

Anya stared at him for a moment, as if trying to figure out if there wasn't some other motive behind all this generosity. She wasn't used to it, frankly, and didn't really have any desire to change that feeling any time soon. She was a pilot, after all - things like that only got in the way. "I'll be [i]fine,[/i]" she interrupted, a little sharper than necessary, before heading back out into the warmth of the sun.

Many minutes later, after both her wandering feet and thoughts took her on some twisted, tortuous paths, Anya began to realize that she had no earthly idea where she was going. Or where she was for that matter. Although it was something she was quite used to, and she took the time to revel in it - and the beautiful countryside - before turning back to try and retrace her steps.[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Tanya turned the corner, onto a bustling square. She looked down at her compact screen and searched the buildings. Spotting the one she was looking for, she smiled and quickly jogged across the street.

Tanya stopped infront of a decrepit apartment building. She slowly pushed the grungy glass doors open. Stepping into the musty atmosphere of the lobby, Tanya slowly approached the service desk. An elderly woman sat lazily behind the desk, watching a re-run television show. Tanya cleared her throat, snapping the woman from the screen.

[b]"May I help you, young lady?"[/b] the woman hobbled over to the desk.

[b]"Yes, ma'am. Do you know a "Austin Lively"? He's a dear friend of my grandfather, I have some unfortunate news to deliver,"[/b] Tanya smiled innocently, her eyes empty and cold.

[b]"Mr. Lively, yes, I know him. He is on the seventh floor, room number three-hundred and twenty-nine,"[/b] the woman smiled.

[b]"Thank you,"[/b] Tanya knocked on the desk and took to the stairs.

[b]Yes, Mr. Lively...My grandfather's utmost trusted friend..You have something that belongs to me....[/b][/color][/i][/size]

[FONT=times new roman]The waiter returned with Naomi`s hot chocolate and muffin. She ate it quietly. She noticed that many people who were there had begun to leave. She sipped her hot chocolate and finished her muffin. She then called the waiter over to her and asked for the bill. She paid the bill and then left the resturant. She got in her jeep and began to drive around again.

"Wow, that food sure did hit the spot. I didn`t realize that I was so hungry."

She stopped at a clothing store and decided to go shopping. She had at least $500 on her and she wanted to get a new pair of pajamas.She walked inside and looked around. It was a small store full of clothes. She looked at all the different pajamas they had. Most were in pink and she didn`t like the color pink too much.

"May I help you, miss" asked a short woman with short, brown hair.

"Yes, I was wondering if youhave a pair of black pajamas." said Naomi

"Black huh? Well most girls your age don`t ask for that color when it comes to sleep wear but I do think that we have a pair around here." said the woman.

The woman disappeared to the back of the store for a while. She then returned holding a pair of black pajamas in her hand.

"I hope this is your size." said the woman.

Naomi looked at the tag and read it.

"Yes, it is my size." she answered

She went to the counter and paid for the pajamas and then left the store. She got in the jeep and thought to herself.

"I guess that I`ll make one more stop at a book store and then head back to the ship. I bet everyone else is probably back at the ship."

With that, she drove away.[/FONT]