OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Legends Revived [R for gore, language, and inuendos]

Domon

[size=1]Anya marched down the corridor to the pilots rooms, her thoughts as dark as the expression on her face. She couldn't [i]believe[/i] he'd even think about pulling a stunt like that, let alone actually doing it. It infuriated her, and what made it worse was that up until that point, she'd really thoroughly been enjoying herself.

She'd always had a bit of an inferiority complex. It was sort of drilled into her when she was younger, as if it was the only way to explain her reclusive tendencies. And throughout boarding school, the other students only seemed to prove the theory. Then she met Wufei that one fateful day, and after that it was impossible to think that anyone was normal when their every waking minute was spent dedicating themselves to training and to a future life, piloting a gundam.

Frankly, Anya had grown used to it. It may not have been the greatest life ever, but it was her life, and despite what others may have thought, she did enjoy it. But for some reason, that little fencing match, no matter how much fun and relaxing it might have been, really set her off.

It took her a long moment but Anya soon realized she'd walked well past her room. She gave up on that idea and found herself heading back up towards the bridge, muttering things that would have made a sailor blush. Eventually she stalked through the automatic sliding doors and glared at everyone in the room. Raul turned and raised an eyebrow at her, noting warily that she was indeed in a foul mood.

"... Anya?"

Realizing that she had no idea why she came [i]here[/i], either, she somehow managed to exhale slowly and then asked, "Any word from Tanya?"

He nodded, crossing his arms. "Yeah, she's being a little stubborn right now. I don't think she's hurt too seriously, and Heavy Arms is out of the picture now. We're just going to wait for now." He paused, eyeing her sweaty, rugged form and then asked with some bewilderment, "What have you been doing for the past half an hour or so?"

"Fencing," she muttered, running a hand through her sweat soaked hair a bit self-consciously.

"By yourself?"

"No, with Alex." And then she added haughtily, "And I kicked his ass, thank you very much."

Raul just gave a nod, smirking a bit. "Oh."

There was a pause, before Anya made an annoyed little noise and turned out of the bridge, Raul just watching after her in amusement before going back to his own business. [/size]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=olive][I]Sapphire Sky, high above. Diamond Sea, low below. Even in such a cheery atmosphere, nature held its silence. The water was undoubtedly swirling above and beneath the waves, creating its own little discord of harmony. The flaring sun, high and high above in the deepest reaches of the infinite space, was also churning and spewing forth blazes in rhythmic tempo. The sky was silent, but even there one could feel the light dancing around wildly, bouncing off each other, off the sea, tumbling here and there in a chaotic dance. And through the quiet orchestrated movements of nature, the mechanical giant, never was or to be a part of the cosmic play, streaked through, a lone spot in the endless reaches of blue.

Gen gazed around quietly, his hands lightly off of his controls, leaning back into the cockpit seat. Strange to him was the fact that these cockpit seats were always uncomfortable. In the past he piloted numerous MS before coming into the ultimate base, Heavy Arms, but the only thing that seemed to be a common characteristic in the endless number of these creatures presented to him was that they all had a very uncomfortable feel when one tried to relax. He never understood the logic. How could the pilot?s abilities be expected to reach its maximum output if they couldn?t relax?

?Best to fix that?.?

It was a peaceful moment, his little thoughts about the seating was a reflection of the peace. Of course, that also meant he was bored. And he had nothing to do. Perhaps that was why he tried to occupy himself as long as possible in the most active, and consequently, the most exhaustive activities. For a moment, he regretted simply retreating from the scene. Perhaps he should have pursued that black piece of metal into the waters. Or even make a direct attack on the Constellation. He may have even been able to take out a Gundam or two. But his orders were clear. Create a diversion. Take Heavy Arms and report back to Australia. His mission was pretty much accomplished. So no worries. Besides. Won?t it be fun if he met them again? They were, after all, heading towards Australia. He slowed them down, and when they arrive, he will be there. With his upgraded Heavy Arms.

His screen suddenly flickered on, indicating a transmission. Gen quickly straightened out on his seat, and looked at the screen intently. An older man, probably in his middle 40s to early 50s, patched through, dressed in an authentic military uniform, standard uniform in the battalion of Fuir Une.

?Your mission was successful, I take??

?Flawless.?

?Very well then. Stay on due course. The supply ship will be waiting.?

?Understood sir.?

The transmission ended just as abruptly as it began, leaving Gen?s screen blank save the endless expanse of sea and sky. For a few more passing moments, it was the same. Nothing but nature. But as his superior kindly informed him, and as he expected, a dark shadow, a good six times larger than Heavy Arms, loomed up from under the sea, and with a titanic crash and crackle of the waves, penetrated the smooth ocean surface and hummed along under Gen. Gen slowed down a bit, then landed carefully on the upper surface of the ship. A skidding sound of metal against metal was heard, then a pair of holders flipped up from the ship, securing Heavy Arms against it. Gen leaned back, then waited as the ship slowly swallowed his Gundam, as his vision of blue was gradually replaced by the metallic black.[/size][/color][/I]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"I guess we should be going, Deathscythe,"[/b] Tanya sighed and switched on her thrusters.

A low hum signaled Deathscythe's awakening, the lights from the radar screens flickered, Deathscythe slowly stood. Tanya finally switched on her comp link and signaled for the Constellation.

[b]"Raul,"[/b] Tanya reluctantly began to blast out from the water.

[b]"Tanya? Tanya, are you all right?"[/b] Raul's usual worried face appeared on the screen.

[b]"I'm fine. What do you want me to do?"[/b] Deathscythe emerged from the ocean, water rippling down the scorched and discolored metal body.

[b]"Go after Gen and find out what the hell is going on,"[/b] Raul glared in memorance of Gen's departure.

[b]"I'm not going after him,"[/b] Tanya looked spitefully.

[b]"Why not?"

"Just look at my gundam, Raul. Does it look like I'll be able to do shit? He swatted me down as if I were a fly. Deathscythe needs repairs. Do you know of a place that can get it done fast? It will take weeks if I return to the ship,"[/b] Tanya gazed over the earth.

[b]"Me myself...Grandfather has a really good team. I can give him a call and ask how fast he can have the gundam repaired,"[/b] Raul smiled now.

[b]"Right, give Grandfather Quatre a call. I'll be heading towards the ship,"[/b] Tanya thrust forward into the soft blue sky.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Quatre had been sitting in the hanger with Heero and Relena watching the finishing additions on Zero, that was until the viewer beeped singaling there was an incoming transmission. Quatre flipped the switch and he soon found himself staring at Raul, obviously the boy was a nervous wreck at the moment.[/i]

"Raul, what's wrong?" [i]Raul ran his hand through his blond hair neverously.[/i]

"Well, we had a problem. The pilot of Heavy Arms betrayed us, took the gundam, set off a bomb in the same hanger, which damaged the other gundams, and Deathscythe is a wreck. Can you please come to Earth and help us?" [i]Quatre looked a little distraught, but nodded slowly.[/i]

"Yeah, we'll come help you. Where do you want us to meet you?" [i]Raul glanced around at something but then turned back to face Quatre.[/i]

"Meet us in Yemen at my dad's base." [i]Quatre nodded and closed the line. As he did so Heero looked over at him.[/i]

"I can't believe that a gundam pilot would steal the gundam and betray everyone." [i]Quatre nodded in agreement, he just hoped the ship would arrive in Yemen soon. Currently they were orbiting the moon, so it shouldn't be too hard.

After closing the transmission to Quatre, Raul turned around as the in-ship viewer brought up the scene of Deathscythe landing in the hanger. Raul let out a rather stressed sigh, hopefully the techs at his father's base weren't too busy to do a major hull repair on the ship.[/i]

"Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough." [i]With that he sat down in his captain's chair and watched as the ocean greeted the ship.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Clanking and groaning, the lifts for the ship slowly brought Deathscythe into the bowels of the ship. A blast of pressurized air, the hiss of the hydrolics, Tanya opened the hatch of her cockpit and jumped down onto the catwalk. Unzipping her suit, a few crew men rushed past her.

[b]"Oh my God, you're lucky the damn thing didn't blow up on you. Are you crazy or something?"[/b] Tanya turned around to face the crew member.

[b]"Crazy? I know of no such word,"[/b] Tanya gave an empty smile and continued to walk towards the showers.

Entering into an empty room, the stalls of the showers looked rather inviting. Tanya peeled off her suit and garments and turned on the hot water, allowing it to scold her pink skin. Sighing pleasurably, Tanya pressed both hands against the tile, the water pouring down her back. Her dark, soaked hair shrouded her face, drops of water falling from her nose and chin.

As soon as Tanya closed her eyes, the doors to the showers hissed open. Tanya's eyes snapped open and she pressed her body against the stall, covering whatever she could. Footsteps slowly made their way closer towards Tanya's stall.

[b]"Tanya?"[/b] Raul's voice bounced off of the tile and steel.

[b]"What are you doing?! Can't you wait?!"[/b] Tanya's face flushed.

[b]"I'm sorry, but I need to speak with you. I promise I'll stay right here,"[/b] Raul's voice backed away.

[b]"Well...what did you want to say?"[/b] still flushed, Tanya poked her head around the stall.

Raul's face reddened slightly, [b]"My grandfather is going to meet us tomorrow in Yemen. There he will help in repair the ship and the gundams."

"All good and well. How long will it take for him to repair the gundams?"[/b] Tanya turned back to washing herself.

[b]"With all of the technology and equipment he has, plus my father's base, I'd say about three days, five at the most."

[/b]Tanya rinsed her face and leaned her head out of the stall,[b] "That sounds good to me. Let's just hope the cloaking device isn't too badly damaged. I took a look at it and it doesn't look pretty."

"I'm sure it will be no problem."

"Good, now, kindly remove yourself from here so I can get dressed.''[/color][/size][/i][/b]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]After leaving the shower room with his face still flushed, Raul headed towards the bridge to get another status report on how the ship was holding up from the still gaping hole in the hanger. Due to that fact he'd had to have Tanya dock Deathscythe in the other hanger on the ship.

As he proceeded to the bridge Raul wondered if his grandfather had comepleted Wing Zero. If so then would he allow Alex to pilot it or not? The other question was, should Alex pilot Wing in the Australia mission? Obviously some bed rest had done some good for the boy but still, it could be a little too risky still.

Still pondering this Raul entered the bridge and walked over to his helm officer. He placed his right arm on the edge of the panel and his left arm on the back of the seat and leaned down.[/i]

"So, how are we doing on time?" [i]Raul asked a little nervously.[/i]

"Well, it'll be another 20 or so minutes before we arrive at your father's base. That is granted we don't have another little incident or get attacked." [i]Raul looked at the officer and smirked.[/i]

"True. We're kind of like a bleeding animal in shark infested waters here." [i]The officer nodded in agreement and went back to his duty.[/i]

"I'll be in the mess hall, contact me if anything changes." [i]And with that Raul headed out of the bridge and to the mess hall.

Once he was in the now literally emtpy area he grabbed a mug and poured himself some Earl Grey tea, usually this soothed his nerves but he was just too much on edge. At that moment Alex walked into the mess hall with a rather preturbed look on his face.

After having been smacked across the face by Anya, Alex had returned to his quarters and cleaned up and just meandored around the ship aimlessly until he found himself at the hanger doors, he walked in and looked at the gundams, they all looked battered from the explosion, but the one he was most concerned about was Wing. His boots echoed against the now heat scorched catwalk and he looked at Wing. There were heat scars on its pure white paint, the red, blue, and yellow paints were charred or burnt off revealing an ugly gray color underneath it. Gritting his teeth from seething anger Alex stormed back out of the hanger and to the mess hall, he needed to eat or something to calm him down.

As he stormed into the mess hall he saw Raul sitting there drinking something. He stalked over the table haughtily and slammed both his fists onto the table and looked Raul right in the eyes.[/i]

"Why the hell won't you let me pilot Wing?!" [i]Raul took a calm sip of his drink and set the cup down and looked right back at Alex.[/i]

"Because, you were under extreme mental distress, I thought it necessary to..."

"Bull shit! Don't dick around with me like that you blond haired pretty boy ninny!!!" [i]But before Alex could start in some more he found himself reeling to the ground from a sucker punch to his face. Standing up and rubbing his cheek Alex grunted and looked at Raul's eyes, instead of their usual blue they were a brilliant bright blue, like someone had lit them on fire.[/i]

"Look here Alex, I only took you off of piloting Wing temporarily until you had recovered. If you want to keep this crap up with me I'll take you off of piloting permanetly and have you confined to the brig! Am I making myself clear dammit!?" [i]Alex was taken aback by how loudly Raul had yelled at him, it was scary. Backing away slowly Alex nodded and turned and headed out of the mess hall and to his quarters.

Sitting back down from his little outburst Raul snorted in anger. Maybe he better give Wing back to Alex. No, it was still too early for him to. If Alex showed that he was competent in Yemen, Raul would give piloting rights back to Alex before they headed out to Australia. Basically this all rested on how Alex acted and behaved for the next few days.

Taking another sip of his tea Raul groaned mentally, the next few days were going to be hell.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=olive][I]The humming of the machinery ground to a halt and the darkness lifted. They were in a docking bay, somewhat similar to the one aboard the Constellation but roughly half the size. A clatter of footsteps echoed on the catwalk, and a small squad of men, all in full uniform, lined up quickly in front of the Gundam. Smiling softly in amusement and a bit of awkwardness, Gen opened his cockpit and stepped out quietly, though his posture was obviously that of triumph and pride. The line before him saluted immediately. Gen took a light bow, then leapt down nimbly off of Heavy Arms, landing right before the line of men. A muscular man, his medal indicating his superiority amongst his comrades, stepped forth and addressed Gen.

?Welcome aboard the Requiem, Major Kotomi, sir. We have been informed of your arrival.?

?You should know what I?m here for then.?

?Yes sir. The colonel was extremely pleased with your success sir.?

?Very well. Are the parts complete??

?Yes sir. We could get to work right away sir.?

?Get to work then.?

The line of men again gave a quick salute. Gen left them behind and entered the corridor lit with a harsh glint of white light. He knew his way around this ship much better than the Constellation, and from habit his feet guided him to the main control room. The chatter and the busy atmosphere of the chamber hushed for a moment when he walked in, and then the chatter resumed again, though suppressed compared to before. The man who appeared on Gen?s screen a while back was standing on a platform overlooking the entire array of computers and men. He motioned Gen over with a slight nod, and Gen obeyed. A moment of silence passed after Gen reached him, then the man turned around to address him.

?Allow me to congratulate you on a successful mission major.?

Gen bowed.

?The data you?ve sent us has been? intriguing to say the least? however??

Gen straightened up slightly, then looked into the colonel?s wandering eyes.

?Intelligence believes that the other Gundams are not the final version, more of a makeshift piece if you will. There seems to be suspicious activity of a higher caliber of Gundams being created, particularly around Yemen.?

?My orders??

?Once we are done with Heavy Arms, you will be given command over a full squadron of MS, 16 in total. Destroy as many of the Gundams in construction as possible with minimum damage on Heavy Arms.?

Gen blinked, then looked at the colonel inquiringly.

?The course of the Constellation changed major. They are now heading towards Yemen. You are dismissed.?

Gen bowed again, then left the excited chatter of the control room behind. The door slid shut behind him quietly, leaving him to the hushed hallway. Smiling softly, he returned to his chamber located on the same floor and entered. His room was comparably different than the temporary one aboard the Constellation. It was furnished in much the same way, but with quick observation, one would have noticed there was more furniture as well as a sense of residence within. The same clock that set off in the Constellation was decorated on the wall, though this one did not have any explosive substances inside. The only thing inside it was his sidearm pistol, concealed neatly in a hidden compartment under the face of the clock. On the opposite wall, a jumble of photographs was tacked on. Some were of random Mobile Suits, but prominent among them were the Gundams, though the picture of Heavy Arms was nonexistent. There were also pictures of the other pilots, taken in secret from planted cameras here and there aboard the Constellation. Of course, he made sure to destroy them before he left. Their presence on his wall was just a reminder to himself of their existence, as well as a checklist. When each died, he would cross out their pictures, then burn the photographs when all four were dead and gone. On the wall next to the door there was an obscure painting, colored in dynamic flares of red, orange, and purple. What it exactly was Gen had yet to figure out, but he recently came upon a theory that it was the simple thing many feared ? Hell. He also imagined that this was the last image many of the unfortunates saw when they stood in his way. He liked the painting. A quiet little memoir of those dead and incinerated, still burning, still suffering even after they died.

His stay in his room didn?t exceed over an hour, sadly, for he planned on relaxing after the long period of absence. But he received a call from the docking bay, informing him of the completion of the project. Gen hurried back to the docking bay, this time scarcely lit with a ray of light radiating on the catwalk. The Gundam was unlit, and thus impossible to see. The colonel was already there and the line of soldiers he met when he first arrived looked proud at their accomplishment. The colonel smiled at Gen ? something he rarely did, then motioned Gen over to him. Gen obeyed eagerly, and looked up at the giant shadow.

?Quite an accomplishment, major. Our maintenance crew did outstandingly well.?

The smile on the men?s faces brightened. Colonel raised his arms slightly, and the man standing near the controls quickly turned on the lighting. The entire docking bay was suddenly lit with a bright, overwhelming light, and Gen closed his eyes quickly. When he reopened them, he saw the majestic figure of the Gundam.

?Gundam Heavy Arms: Hell Fire? said the colonel quietly, but with a twitch of excitement. ?You are entrusted with its care. Do not fail us major.?

It truly was astounding. Heavy Arms. The same Heavy Arms, but with a huge diamond shaped backpack attached, the single barrel gatling gun replaced with a triple barrel on both arms, and a dual casing of missile packs attached on each shoulder. While Gen looked at the Gundam breathlessly, a man stepped forth, and began reading out the enhancements.

?Heavy Arms?s offensive capabilities are effectively quadrupled. The gatling gun attached on the arm has been replaced by a triple barrel on both arms, giving it unrivalled close to middle range superiority. The missile packs attached on each shoulder are detachable if needed, and will pursue its target before dispersing the missiles. There are ten missiles stacked inside in two rows of each casing, totaling forty missiles on the shoulders. The case attached to the back is a jet booster as well as ammo storage case, balancing out Heavy Arms?s weight with its speed and a fair supply of bullets for the upgraded gatling gun. The four tips of the case can be broken off to be used as a proximity mine in any situation, air, ground, or sea, but can also be detonated remotely. The leftover casing is a powerful explosive, activated either manually or if Heavy Arms is destroyed, taking along with it anything caught within the radius of the blast. All the other weaponry included in the original Heavy Arms model has also been improved, especially in terms of range. The chest gatling gun, however, was scrapped and instead has been replaced with a Particle Acceleration cannon, comparable in power and range to that of Wing. However, it can only be fired off once due to the enormous strain it puts on the entire body.?

Gen shivered in excitement, then chuckled quietly. His chuckle quickly erupted into laughter, surprising all around him. The soldiers looked at each other a bit confusedly but nonetheless proud. The colonel seemed to have left during the lengthy explanation and was nowhere to be found, but Gen knew he was happy all the same. Now all he needed to wait for was their arrival at Yemen...[/size][/color][/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]The [i]Constellation[/i] had been slowing down as she neared Yemen, this was due to the fact that if the engines continued on its fast pace it would overshoot the base and they would have to turn around. The breathtaking shores greeted the black ship as it lowered its altitude and now cruised at least at one-hundred feet.

Raul had returned to the bridge with his cup of tea in hand, he stood behind his helm officer as he guided the ship along the dunes and small oasises. Within another ten or so minutes Raul was looking over his helm officers control panel.

"Okay, now set her down here." The officer looked a little taken aback by this and turned to look at Raul.

"But sir, there isn't anything here." Raul chuckled at this and then went back to looking at the officer.

"Just trust me, the base is here. Just land the ship please." The officer let out a resigned sigh and the ship slowly descended onto the sand as a massive door opened like the mouth of an enormous creature, but as it did so a platform, bigger than the [i]Constellation[/i] appeared, the ship landed with a thud and magnetic clamps were activated so as to secure the ship on its way down to the base. Raul smiled, his father was always a little paranoid about leaving a base out in the open, and thank goodness for his paranoia. This base would be great protection for the time being.

Once the ship had been docked in one of the many hangers the gundams were all unloaded and the all exited the ship. Raul and the pilots were first off and were greeted by Raul's father.

Raul's father looked nothing like his father, which was Quatre, instead he had dark ebony hair with his father's blue eyes. He strode up to greet his son.

"Welcome son, its good to see you again. Ah, these must be those pilots for the gundams. But where are my manners? Our crews will begin repairs on the [i]Constellation[/i] immediately, we really will have to wait on father to arrive, they have the better tools to repair the gundams. Pity, my head engineer was wanting to work on at least one of them." Just as Raul's father had finished his sentence Raul spoke up.

"Father, the crew and the pilots will be taking some R&R if you don't mind. Sorry but we've all been through hell." The man nodded and everyone dispersed for the time being, but Raul still was a little leery about leaving the ship, he walked back into the ship and towards his quarters and neared his personal viewer and was about to contact his grandfather, that is until he remembered that the base had a scrambler, unless Raul's father allowed it the transmission would be scrambled and transmissions would not get out or in. Sighing Raul sat down in his chair and slumped down into it.

Quatre could only guess that Raul had made it to Yemen, simply because he hadn't recieved anymore transmissions from him. Wringing his hands together Quatre walked out of the bridge and towards the hanger where Wing Zero was, he had to make sure that this gundam was strongly protected, he'd made sure that his chief engineer had diverted any extra shielding to that hanger area. He would not allow the gundam to get exposed or anything, this was to remain top secret. If anyone found out about Wing Zero this early in the game another system like what Dorthy Catelina had used could be built and with the combined strengths of the PX system and the Zero system it might as well be a game over for everyone.

Propping himself against the railing of the catwalk, Quatre stared at the magnificance of Zero. It truely was a sight to behold. As he stood there staring Heero walked into the hanger, he noticed Quatre just standing there and walked up beside him and leaned over and smirked.

"A penny for your thoughts." Quatre grinned and let out a sigh of sadness.

"You know Heero. I thought that afer Marimea had been defeated that any and all wars were over. Mobile Suits wouldn't be needed, or the gundams. But I guess our cause for peace faded out quickly." Heero looked at Quatre with some shock.

"Quatre, of all people I thought you would understand this war. Its not a war against millitary factions like OZ, Romefeller, or White Fang. The war we fought in was in response to the execution of the real Heero Yuy. This war is simply for world domination no, this is for total dictatorship of the colonies and the Earth. Why else do you think the colonies are resisting Une to the last breath?" Quatre looked a little shocked himself at what Heero had just said, but it made sense.

"That's true, but I had hoped we humans had exceeded this barbarian way of fighting.."

"Then tell me why you decided to re-build Zero?"

"I...I..I.."

"You built it again because you want something that will end this war quickly. True, your method is genius but it could cost us the pilot. Question is, will you be willing to take that risk of the pilot mentally snapping and destroying anything and everything?"

Quatre had a look in his eyes, the look of terror. He knew what would happen to a pilot that wasn't mentally stable enough to controll the Zero X system, hell if Heero tried it right now he'd probably go insane. This was a fact simply because after the battle with Marimea, Heero had given up on his charade of being a cold-hearted person. He threw away that kind of life for a life with Relena.

As Quatre and Heero continued to discuss things, Quatre's second in command officer came over the hanger com system announcing that the ship was now entering Earth's atmosphere and they would be arriving in Yemen earlier than they had orginally planned, by at least twelve hours. Quatre acknowledged this and motioned for Heero to follow him back to the bridge.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi heard that they had arrived at the base in Yemen. She wasn`t too interested because she had lost her book about 30min ago. She was trying to retrace her steps but it wasn`t working. She remembered that after she bumped into Alex that she went to the mess hall. As she wondered about the crew quarters, she bumped into Alex again, who had steped out of his room to check out the base. She noticed that his cheeck was brighter than before.

"Hey Alex, got a minute?" Naomi asked.

"Umm sure, okay. What`s up?" He asked

"I seem to have lost my book. It`s called "[i]A history of Moble suits[/i]". Have you seened it?"

"No, I didn`t. If I see it though, I`ll let you know."

"May I ask you something?"

"Sure, what?"

Naomi looked down for a minute. She felt that she really shouldn`t be asking this question but her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"What happened to your face, Alex? Oh wait, forget I asked that question. It`s rude of me to ask such a thing. I`ll see you around, let me know if you see my book."

"If you don`t mind my asking, why are you so interested in that book anyway?"

"Well, since Sandrock is damaged for the time being, reading the book gives me something to do.

Naomi started to walk away slowly in hopes of finding her book on the floor.[/FONT]

[size=1]Somewhere between landing and hauling their things (however few they might have) off the ship, being lead to their new rooms and given brief instructions as to the rest of the base and then left to fend on their own, Anya realized that she had way too much to think about.

Ruffling her hair, she wandered down some random hall a bit lifelessly, not really paying much attention to the little electronic map she'd been given for the occasion. She had a feeling that the device served as a double entendre sort of deal - they could keep track of where they were, and then Raul and the top heads here could in turn keep track of them. Needless to say, she planned to lose it in the near future.

Soft, simple chords wafted through the hall towards her and Anya yawned, eyeing the door with mild curiosity before venturing over to it. She hesitated outside the door, peeking around it carefully.

It seemed to be some sort of recreational room for the artistical - lots of books, paints, eisles, comfy chairs and a few pianos. The current music was coming from some sort of squarish, flashy-looking machine. A man was bent over it, but he grinned at her and waved her in.

"Not familiar with one of these, are you?" He asked, noting her raised eyebrows. "It's a jukebox. Really old music machine, used to play records. Of course, it's been upgraded a few times since then, but this here baby is a real antique." He patted the top of it fondly.

Anya blinked, nodding slowly. "Ah."

The man stuck his hand out then, scratching his head. "Eh, right. I'm a bit of a dork, heh. The name's Jared. I guess you could say I'm sort of interning here for a bit."

"Uh, hello Jared," she responded nicely enough, shaking his hand. "I'm Anya. I'm also tired, grumpy, and I've got the nagging suspicion that a headache is on the way."

Both his eyebrows quirked up and he coughed slightly, before gesturing towards the many cushioned chairs behind him. "Nap away."

"Mm," was her intelligent reply. After a few minutes of wandering around the small room, she decided that maybe a nap might be nice. Whatever song the 'jukebox' was playing was quite lovely, and she found herself slowly getting sleepy. She eyed the room around her before settling on an especially cozy looking arm chair set back in a corner. It was there that she curled up and eventually dozed off, much to the amusement of Jared, who left the room soon after.[/size]

OOC: This is what Quatre's ship looks like.

[img]http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/cca/racailum.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The ship descended slowly from the stratosphere and below it was a crystal blue ocean. Quatre sighed outwardly and Heero grinned. It had been a long time since they both had set foot on Earth. Within at least a half hour the coast line of Yemen greeted the ship, the helmsmen acknowledged this and slowed the ship and brought it down to about two hundred feet off the ground. The massive shadow of the ship looked like a storm cloud gathering over the parched land, but no rain came from it.[/i]

"Sir, we're nearing the base." [i]Quatre nodded and motioned for his comms officer to hail the base, but obviously his son knew he was coming, because before the officer even sent out the hail the docking bay doors opened with the lift already up for the ship to land on.

With a dull thud the ship landed and was magnettically holstered down onto the lift. As it descended the engines fell silent and it was quiet, until the lift stopped at its destination and then Quatre ordered the hangers be opened so that they could take in the gundams for repairs.[/i]

"We'll be in the hanger overseeing the repairs, and also make sure that if we have to leave in an emergency that the Constellation is put into the docking bay, seeing as how its much smaller than this ship." [i]His second in command officer nodded as Quatre and Heero headed for the hanger.

Once within the hanger Quatre about gagged on how much damage the gundams had recieved, especially Deathscythe and Shenlong. Turning to Heero he grinned.[/i]

"All right boys, I want all of the main teams on Deathscythe and Shenlong, we'll be overhauling them. But first I'll show you what I want done. Meet me in the briefing room in thirty minutes." [i]With that Quatre strode off to the briefing room while Heero stayed behind. As Wing was being hauled into the hanger Heero felt a jolt of nostalgia. Wing, his old friend from his battle days, this one was of a different design but it still was Wing, he'd make sure that whatever team got their paws on it made the gundam look awe striking.

Meanwhile in the briefing room Quatre stood in front of a massive viewscreen with his two major engineering teams. On the screen were pictures of both Deathscythe and Shelong both in their current states. Picking up several data pads Quatre began his presentation.[/i]

"All right boys, I called you here because we are going to comepletely remake Shenlong and Deathscythe." [i]There were some murmurs but Quatre shrugged them off.[/i] "Now, look at the data that Raul has given me on these specific gundams. If you look closely you'll notice that they are exactly the same as the originals, except they had been designed for spacial combat as well as terran combat. Now, my goal is to remake Shenlong into Altron Gundam," [i]A picture of the Altron Gundam Wufei had used during the Marimea occupation appeared next to Shenlong.[/i] "And to make Deathscythe into Deathscythe Hell." [i]The picture of Deathscythe Hell from the same occupation appeared, this time there were some whistles of impressment, but at that moment the head engineer stood up.[/i]

"Sir, no offense or anything but how the hell are we going to get that much gundanium? I mean we spent all of our reserves building Zero itself." [i]Quatre nodded and then brought up another screen.[/i]

"I'm glad you asked, you see I thought this kind of thing might arise, what with Une and everything, so I got as much Gundanium as I could for the time being. At the current time I have accumulated over thirty metric tons of Gundanium on this base." [i]Eyes widened and mouths dropped in this response and the head engineer sat back down stunned.[/i]

"Now, I take it that's plenty for you guys to work with? Now I want a few upgrades done to Sandrock and Wing as well. For Sandrock I want a shield built and for Wing, I want its Buster Rifle to be able to crank out four shots, if possible I'd like to shoot five rounds. Now when can I expect Deathscythe and Shenlong's overhauls done?" [i]The engineer ticked off the amount of time in his head.[/i]

"Well, if we work through the night we should have both gundams done, but then the next day the gundams would need to be field tested." [i]Quatre nodded at this and then turned to another subject and pressed yet another button which brought up Wing Zero.[/i]

"Okay, I know you boys know our little baby right. Well I've diverted as much shielding to that area of the ship, I've also programmed the computer to activate the emergency force fields if the hull is breached. I don't want that gundam destroyed, captured, or even seen by the enemy. Am I clear?!" [i]Everyone yelled and hollored in agreement and left the briefing room to start the repairs on the gundams, all except Quatre. Standing there he thought about why the Heavy Arms pilot would betray the others, and did he know of this base?? If he did would they have to escape while building the gundams? Hoping not Quatre exited the briefing room and headed to meet his grandson who was aboard his own ship.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]Deciding to give up on the search for her book,Naomi returned to her quarters on the Constellation. She started to put away some of the stuff she left out. She went into her bookbag and pulled out a red and black jogging suit. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She undressed and got in the shower. She stood and let the warm water run down her body. She washed her black hair and her body. Afterward, she walked out of the shower, dried off and then put on the jogging suit.

She walked out of her quarters and went to the gym. She looked around and found some weights across from the sword rack that. Before she started lifting the weights, she did a small warm up exercise which consisted of push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks and a few streches.

[i]"It`s been a while since I last lifted weights, I better start off light."[/i]

She grabbed two 15lb arm weights and started lifting them. As she lifted the weights, her hair went into her face. She stopped for a moment to tie up her hair and then continued. She went at a slow pace and must of kept it up for at least 15 minutes. Afterward she stopped because her arms were becomming sore. She sat on the cool floor of the gym to cool off. Her face was covered in a fim of sweat. She used the back of her sleeve to wipe the sweat away. She left the gym and went to the mess hall and grabbed a tray of food with a bottle of water.

The mess hall was empty except for a few cooks and herself. She opened the bottle and gulped down most of the water. She then picked at the food. She looked at the mashed potatoes and the sandwhich.

[i]" I`m so bored. I wonder what the others are doing."[/i]

As she started thinking about the others, she also began to think about Gen. When he popped in her mind, she got a sick feeling in her stomach.

[i]" In our next battle, I wonder...if we fight Gen, do we kill him and destroy Heavy Arms? or do we take it back? What if they upgraded it? That may be a problem."[/i][/font]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex had been skulking around for awhile ever since the ship had landed. At first he had meandored around the halls of the complex. First he went to the command center of the base, then to the mess hall, the gym, but as Alex was leaving the gym he'd heard over the base PA system that another ship was landing. Wondering who it could be, Alex ran down the corridoors to the docking bay, but he slowed to a regular walk as he saw the massive ship dock next to the Constellation. Once the ship had docked he noticed that all of the gundams were being taken into the larger ship.

Obviously feeling bored Alex propped himself up on a crate of supplies that was destined for the Constellation after everything was comepleted. As he sat against the crate he watched a large mass of engineers surrounding the hull breach on the Constellation; sparks flew and yells wafted around the bay as repairs began on the ship. Alex observed this for about ten or so minutes before he let out a small groan, slid off and headed over to the larger ship so he could watch repairs on the gundams.

The corridoors of the larger ship were much more spacious, but they were still corridoors. Proceeding aft, down the corridoor Alex wondered if he would run into Quatre and maybe have a few words with him about his grandson, but that never happened, because in at least ten or so minutes Alex arrived at the lift. According to the map he saw on the wall to the lift the hangers were two levels up, stepping in he pressed the button for the second level up. As the lift climbed the shaft it stopped the level below the hanger level, and in stepped a man, his hair was dark brown, as were his eyes, he also had a short beard appearing on his face. It was Heero Yuy. Alex gulped a little and shifted uneasily in the presence of Heero, the man turned to him and grinned.[/i]

"You must be Alex, the new Wing Gundam pilot, pleasure to meet you." [i]Heero said sticking his hand out. Alex accepted the handshake and grinned a little bit, at that time Heero's face turned serious.[/i]

"Come with me, I want to show you something." [i]Heero said as the lift stopped the next level up. The two headed away from the main hanger and towards another hanger, the doors opened and Alex had to literally pick his jaw off the floor from what he was looking at. There before him was Wing Zero.[/i]

"This will be your gundam when you're ready. If the battle gets too tough this gundam will be the best thing to have." [i]Alex could do nothing but nod in agreement. It was amazing, Wing Zero was there before him in its full glory.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Metal color. Black color. The rusting streak of metal. The smell of the rust, the smell of the oil. Old and filthy, yet familiar and tranquil. The hangar was empty save Gen alone, standing in the middle of the catwalk, staring at his new marvel of destruction, Heavy Arms: Hell Fire. It was silent, quiet, waiting. The bringer of death and destruction. First, the herald of hell as bullets and missiles, then the manic glint and the spew of flames before the blazing behemoth of death rains down searing meteors of brutal fatality upon the others. The visions swimming inside Gen's head was converged and confused with that painting within his room, his hearing impaired by the imaginary screamings and groans of twisted objects, metal and people alike. His nose was filled with the stench of rusted metal, of burning metal, of melting metal, of people suffering. He suddenly came to, when a timid looking officer addressed him. With an air of true annoyance, Gen turned around and faced the officer, his void eye glaring.

"Yes, officer?"

"Pardon, major, but we have received orders from above that we are not attacking Yemen after all..."

Gen blinked for a moment, then took one quick step towards the officer, and in a sudden motion, grasped the frail jaws between his thin, yet powerful hands.

"May I ask why?" he asked in a deadly calm.

The officer sputtered and stuttered for a bit, and slurred words escaped.

"The... gundam pilots... already assembled... too risky..."

Gen tightened his grip a bit, then pushed the officer's head slightly over the catwalk, at the infernal pits below.

"And they thought I couldn't take them on?"

"No... not that sir... we spotted a possible weapon that ca..n ... be used as an upgrade option...."

Gen released his grip suddenly. The officer gasped, and nearly fell over, but Gen pulled him back quickly. His expression was no longer void, and there was that manic glint again.

"An upgrade option?"

"Yes sir. There seems to be a large battle fleet off the coast of Australia. Our satellites indicated a large rifle on board, possibly the same model used on Wing."

"Is it well defended?"

"Yes sir. There are, at the very least, five battleships, with a patrol unit of five MS squadrons, each squadron consisting of at least seven MS."

"How long until we intercept them?"

"Three quarters of an hour sir."

"Very well. Dismissed."

"Yes sir."

The officer hurriedly left the scene, no doubt shaken up from his rather violent encounter with the so-called prodigy, Gen. Gen laughed slightly, then again looked up at his MS.

"It looks like we won't be disappointed after all..."

*One hour later*

The gatling gun easily ripped through the first squadron of the defense MS, tearing them apart from shred to shred, the metallic parts crumbling off like pieces of bread before the MS fell limp towards the sea or was incinerated under a sudden explosion of flames and smoke. Missiles and bullets rained up from the fleet below, but it was child's play. Out maneuvering the stream of weapons, Heavy Arms dropped off the proximity mines on the three battle ships, breaking each of them apart, then proceeded to lay waste on the rest of the MS squadron. The pilots did not see anything, save a sudden sparkle of flare, even like fireworks, before their vision was suddenly sealed off by the red veil of heat and pain, or for those unfortunate, their heads were blast to pieces when a bullet pierced their body. The last two squadrons were the most fortunate, since they did not feel much pain - the forty hellish missiles tracked and destroyed all of them in almost simultaneous grace. The remaining battle ship with the Buster Rifle was quickly taken over, but they suffered the same fate as their deceased comrades. After being stripped of extra weaponry such as sabers and rifles, the entire ship was bathed in flame from the last proximity mine. And the slaughter was complete.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Entering the Constellation, Quatre sighed outwardly. Raul had managed to keep this ship in very good condition, save for the huge ass hole on the hanger. His bootsteps echoing through the corridoor Quatre found himself at Raul's quarters. Pressing the button to request access Quatre tapped his foot expectantly for a few minutes until a small light popped up green and acknowledging that his request was granted.

The doors whoosed open and as Quatre entered he saw Raul exiting his bedroom buttoning up a shirt. Sitting in a chair by the window Quatre let out a large sigh, as he did so Raul flopped down into a chair directly across from his grandfather.[/i]

"Grandpa, its good to see you." [i]Raul said as he poured some tea into two mugs, he took one as did Quatre. After some several draughts of the warm sweet liquid Quatre set the mug down and looked over at Raul.[/i]

"Okay, Raul. I want to know if there's anything my crew, ship, and I can do for you besides repairs and forking over Wing Zero." [i]Raul glanced up from setting his mug gently down on the glass table.[/i]

"Actually there is something. Can you transport this ship out into space? I don't know if it would make it out on its own. I mean we made it onto Earth easily, but since we've attracted so much attention I think Une has massed his forces around Earth." [i]Quatre snorted as he restrained to laugh.[/i]

"Raul, my dear grandson. What you don't realize is that my ship would attract a great deal more attention than yours. Currently though, you are very wrong. Une has not amassed any large forces around Earth. Currently I think he's getting as many resources on Earth as he can, that way he drag a massive war out on the colonies. Right now though, we should concentrate on getting the gundams and your ship repaired." [i]Raul nodded and stood up from his chair.[/i]

"Well grandpa, I think we should head back over to your ship and oversee the repairs of the gundams." [i]Quatre nodded and both men walked out of Raul's quarters and headed over to Quatre's ship.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Anya had quite a good nap, though not without a few strange little dreams. Something about gundams attacking each other and explosions and a black, velvety sky, filled with stars. She wasn't sure who was in the gundams, exactly. In fact, she didn't really know anything about them at all, minus the fact that it seemed like a familiar situation to her. Perhaps what was more disturbing was that she wasn't really bothered by it. Although who could blame her, considering the circumstances?

She sat up out of the chair slowly, blearily rubbing her eyes as she glanced around the room. It was empty, save for a few sullen notes floating around the room, thanks to the jukebox. She eyed it warily, stretching her limbs out a bit before pushing herself off the chair. It was as good a time as ever to check out the preparations being done on Shenlong. Maybe afterwards she'd get a snack.

"My life is becoming quite dull," she muttered to herself, ruffling her hair a bit as she stepped back out into the corridor and glanced around. It took a few moments for her sense of direction to come back to her, but eventually it did, and she started the short trek to the hanger where her beloved gundam was fixed up.

Compared to their tiny Constellation, the hanger in this base was huge, and quite well stocked. There were a ton of technicians crawling about, but even the crowd and the dirty looks they through her couldn't keep her from watching for a bit. She just sat herself on the metal railing and watched complacently for twenty minutes or so. Eventually, the drilling, shouting, jostling, and the heat of the place got inside her skin and she shoved off once again, wandering the ship.

A wrong turn somewhere had her standing in the middle of an empty hallway some fifteen minutes later, scratching her head. She'd left the little map device thing back on the chair (accidently, of course), and she was pretty sure that she wasn't any where near the kitchen. There was a sort of metallic, scraping noise coming from some double doors aways down that just didn't speak of food and warm, healthy thoughts.

Naturally, Anya went to investigate.

What she found, however, came to be a bit of a surprise. It was another hanger, smaller than the first but just as busy. And before her stood Wing. Well, it had been Wing, once, but there were new additions to it, and from the looks of the technitions working on it, there were to be plenty more where that came from. She stared at it, eyebrows raised for a few minutes, before becoming acutely aware that somebody was trying to grab her attention. She turned, glancing to the side to see none other than Heero Yuy himself, stalking towards her.

It wasn't exactly the most comforting picture she could think of, but her bewilderment only increased when she noticed Alex walking coolly behind him. Returning her attention to the former pilot, she got in a few words before he had the chance. "What the hell is [i]that?[/i]"

"That is supposed to be a secret, and you are not supposed to know about it," Heero replied quite tersely, crossing his arms stiffly across his chest.

Anya just raised an eyebrow. "Oops."

There was a moment of silence, Alex shuffling uncomfortably in the background, before Heero gave a sharp nod. Anya thought she saw the briefest of smirks flit across his face, but she couldn't be sure because he turned away again and gestured to it. "Anya, Wing Zero. Zero, Anya."[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Before the small intrusion of Anya, Alex and Heero had been discussing how he'd come to be the pilot of Wing, what had happened with Gen, etc. Heero seemed quite intent of listening to what the youth had to say. But as Anya had entered the hanger Alex had stopped mid-sentence, and now here the three of them were. Anya was chatting with Heero and Alex felt like the third wheel of a bicycle. Standing propped up against the railing closest to Wing Zero, Alex stared up at the large blue and white giant. It was magnificant, the gundam had more power then that of Wing Gundam, but yet it seemed overly powerful, something didn't seem quite right about the thing. Cautiously, Alex backed away from the gundam and headed for the hanger doors. In doing so he caught Heero's attention.[/i]

"Where are you going Alex?" [i]Turning back around to face Heero, Alex bluntly replied.[/i] "I'm going to the main hanger to watch the repairs on Wing." [i]And with that he stepped through the sliding doors and headed down the corridoor towards the other hanger.

As he was walking Alex's mind wandered back to what had possessed Gen to take Heavy Arms. Was he not happy being around the other pilots, or was there something more? It had seemed strange though, why become a gundam pilot and then.... At that moment it clicked, Gen must have been working for the enemy the whole time or soemthing similar to that. Gritting his teeth as if to hold back a seething anger that had been simmering in his very soul. Alex now picked his pace up to a storming huffy movement, but as he was doing so he entered the hanger only to see there was someone else already there.[/i]

"Hey... Naomi right??" [i]The girl turned around to face him, she obviously was Naomi and the pilot of Sandrock.[/i] "Did you find your book?" [i]Was all he could say, he didn't mean it that way but he just went comepletly blank. Unfortunately the girl shook her head in reply and went back to staring at the repairs being made on the gundams. Alex walked over and propped himself on the railing and watched as small sparks flew around Sandrock and Wing. Obviously Deathscythe and Shenlong had recieved more damage than those two because both of them were covered up, probably to surprise Anya and Tanya when the would be leaving tomorrow. Lifting up his left arm silently Alex glanced at his watch. It was getting late, almost midnight to be exact. Standing back up and yawning some Alex turned to leave the hanger but looked back over at Naomi who was still staring at the gundams.[/i]

"I think they'll be fine, we both should get some rest for tomorrow we'll be leaving." [i]Naomi nodded in agreement and both headed out of the hanger.

As the two walked the width of the docking bay for the ships Alex tried to think of something to say to Naomi.[/i]

"Ummm...Well.....What I'm trying to ask is..Have you ever met Quatre in person???" [i]Naomi grinned a little.[/i]

"Once, when I was little I saw him at my mom's birthday. I'd tried to go see him but my brothers kept getting in my way. They were always asking him about what it was like piloting a gundam and that kind of stuff, I guess if I'd had the chance I probably would have been asking the same kind of question." [i]She grinned as the two entered the ship on the crew quarters level.[/i]

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." [i]Alex said as he headed down the hall to his quarters and Naomi headed the opposite direction, she nodded and parted ways.

Once he was back in his quarters Alex sat down at the desk he had in his quarters. He never had sat down at this desk yet, so some thingswere totally new to him. But what Alex was mainly after was the computer system, he clicked a few things but the system wouldn't respond. Groaning mentally Alex climbed out of the chair and into his bed. What he had wanted to do was track down some people from his old town or even dig some dirt up on dear old Gen boy, eitehr or he wanted to use the computer system. But since he couldn't Alex just drifted into sleep.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]It felt good having a coversation with another pilot, though it was only briefly. She walked into the bathroom of her room this bathroom had a bath tub in it. She was sick of standing up in the shower and was relieved to have a bath tub. She started running the hot water and added the bubble bath. As the water filled up the tub, Naomi began to undress when Raul`s voice came on the intercom to her door. She re buttoned her shirt and opened the door. The door woshed open and Raul stepped in.

"Sorry to bother you so late but I believe I found something of yours." Raul said as he handed Naomi her book.

"Wow, thanks Raul. Where did you find it?"

"It was in front of the gym on the constellation. I ment to give it to you earlier but I`ve been busy. Well have a good night."

With that Raul left the room. Naomi put the book on her bed and went back into her bathroom. She turned off the water, undressed and and sat in the tub. The feeling of the warm water on her body made her jump for a quick second. She laid back in the tub and started thinking about the day ahead.

[i]"Wow, we are going to be busy now, with Gen and his stealinng Heavyarms. I know he`s working with Une, I can feel it. I should of asked Raul what we were going to do about Gen and Heavyarms. I`ll ask him tomorrow."[/i]

After sitting in the tub for about a half hour and bathing herself, Naomi wrapped a towel around her and went through her stuff to find her night clothes. She got dressed. She then went under the blanket on her bed and started reading her book. While reading she drifted off into a deep sleep in which she begain to have a strange dream.

She was outside in the night. It was pitch black except for the bright red-orange light of flames. Every where around her was burning to the ground, people were screaming and running south. Naomi was curious and ran North, being pushed and shoved by the panicing civilians. Finally she stopped and she was standing at least 50ft infront of a giant shadow with bright reen eyes and on top of this giant was Gen, laughing insainly.

The dream caused Naomi to wake in the middle of the night. She looked at her watch and the time said 2am. For the rest of the night she sat thinking about her dream.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The Yemen desert greeted the sun as its sands turned pink dotted with azure blue in some places. The sun then in turn replied to this by heating the ground and warming the air as well.

While this ritual of heaven and earth commenced, the base underneath the ground was now in full gear for both the [b]Desert Moon[/b] and the [b]Constellation's[/b] launches. But first there was the small matter of the gundams being transferred back to the Constellation or remaining on the Desert Moon.

While this decision was being made, Raul finally came over the Constellation's shipwide intercom system, announcing that the gundam pilots should meet him in the Desert Moon's hanger to see their gundams.

Alex didn't quite approve of this wake up call as he climbed out of bed. He'd just gotten to the good part of his dream. He was on a beach with a couple of hot chicks and they were all just.... Alex blushed immediately at the thought. Well, that and also the fact that it had gotten rather, sensual from there on. After having changed into some clean clothes Alex headed out of the Constellation and towards the Desert Moon, but on his way there he turned around to look at where the hull breach had occured on the ship.. Obviously these crews here were miracle workers because the hole was gone and there in its place was a solid layer of hull plating.

Turning his attention back to the Desert Moon, Alex noticed that Anya was making her way over to the ship as well, but in a more hurried fashion. Running to catch up Alex was just within arm's reach of her when suddenly he went tumbling down in a massive fall. His foot had caught on a large tube that had been running as a fuel line to one of the ships but it had served its purpose and as usual was forgotten to the floor. As he toppled onto his stomach and chest Alex felt his face and neck turning bright red, he looked up and saw Anya there smirking at him.[/i]

"And why might you be on the floor Alex??" [i]She said rather smugly. Brushing some invisible dust off his shirt Alex said nothing and headed for the ship. He was too embarassed to say anything to Anya, or was it the fear she'd put in him with that swift yet very brutally hard smack across the face?? Not knowing which to go with Alex simply bolted down the Desert Moon's corridoors to the aft section and then to the hanger where he found Tanya and Naomi already there. But the hanger was comepletly pitch black save for the lights over the catwalk. The doors once again whoosed open as Anya walked in rather calmly, at that moment Raul cleared his throats.[/i]

"Ahem. I'm glad you guys could make it here, you all remember your gundams getting severly damaged thanks to that lying bastard Gen right?" [i]Everyone nodded, rather disgruntled about the thought of Gen doing that to the gundams and the ship.[/i]

"Well, thanks to my grandfather and my father, the gundams have been fully repaired. So take a look!" [i]With that the lights came on full blast and there before the pilots were Wing and Sandrock in all their glory.[/i]

"We gave Sandrock a shield as extra protection against some of the heavier fire power we might encounter in Australia. And Alex, Wing gundam has had its firing capacity increased by three more shots! You can fire six shots now instead of three, and the destructive force was also doubled thanks to this improvement." [i]Finally Anya and Tanya looked around unsure of how to word their questions, finally Anya broke the silence.[/i]

"And just where the hell are our gundams??!!" [i]Raul was a little taken aback but grinned at the same time, he pressed another switch on the catwalk and two more lights came on to the left of the catwalk and there instead of Deathscythe and Shenlong there were two new gundams.[/i]

"Girls, say hello to Deathscythe Hell and Altron Gundam." [i]Tanya's mouth dropped slightly and Anya's eyes went wide to the extent that you could tell. Alex had a feeling she was screaming happily inside her mind, but he had no clue if she was. But while everyone was gawking over their gundams, Quatre walked into the hanger and finally cleared his throat loudly so everyone turned to face him.[/i]

"We'll be carrying the Constellation inside the Desert Moon's docking bay itself. Raul, I'll take for granted you'll still be on your ship in case we need some back up right?" [i]Raul nodded and turned to the pilots.[/i]

"All right, we're taking Captain Quatre's ship and heading for Australia. Any objections??" [i]No one said anything.[/i]

"All right then, get ready for MS combat!" [i]After what seemed like only mere seconds the Constellation was loaded into the docking bay of the Desert Moon. The bay doors opened and the massive ship departed from the base at full speed and headed for Australia. As it was happening Alex had to stare in awe from the observation deck of the Desert Moon at how fast the ship had ascended into the air and also the speed it was making, it seemed like only five minutes or so and already the shores of Yemen were gone from his view, it was amazing.[/i]

"Gen. Will you be in Australia as well?" [i]Alex asked a little oddly, he wanted to settle the score with him for what Gen had done to the ship and to Wing Gundam.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]When Alex asked that question, everyone in the room went silent.

"If Gen is in fact working for Une, then it is a possiblity that he will be in Australia." Raul said slowly as if he didn`t want to think about that possiblity.

"Well I for one don`t want to bump into Gen, he scares the crap out of me." Naomi said, while facing Sandrock.

"Well I`m not scared. I`ll kick his ass any day of the week." Tanya said. "With my new and improved Deathscythe, nothing can stop me."

Naomi listened to all the violent things the others said that they were going to do to Gen if they ever saw him again. Some were very graphic. Naomi then turned her sights from Sandrock to the view of the water.[/FONT]

[size=1]Anya hadn't expected an upgraded gundam. She expected repairs, maybe some new shielding, but what was before her now was better than she could have possibly dreamed. Even after Quatre came in and adressed them, her eyes continually drifted to the side, back to where Altron and Deathscythe Hell were situated. It was just so bloody beautiful.

Once the others had left the hanger (well, all but Tanya, who was ogling her new toy in the same manner), Anya hurriedly got to checking out the controls, browsing through the new artillery and other little bonuses.

The two girls stayed in the hanger long after they felt the ship hum with life and leave Yemen. For the most part, they stayed silent, though the occasional comment was made. Usually it went along the lines of, "Holy mother of god, it's beautiful!" or "This fucking rocks!" Sometimes words weren't even enough, and that's when the purring sounds began. A lone technition happened to walk in to retrieve a misplaced tool right about when Tanya made noise that quite possibly wasn't human at all, and Anya actually giggled. He blinked, and then slowly retraced his steps back out the sliding doors.

Eventually Anya's curiousity towards her new gundam was sated and she jumped back down to the catwalk gracefully, smirking lazily. This was one of those rare moments when she could say that she was definitely [i]happy.[/i] She couldn't wait for the opportunity to really see what Altron could do, however, and so her next stop was the bridge where she figured Raul and/or Quatre would be. From there she fully planned on delving from them all the Australia information she could get her hands on.

The walk to the lift was a short one, and soon enough she was sauntering down the hall, tapping an odd sort of beat against the wall. She made it about half way there before running into Naomi, who appeared out of a different door - Anya guessed it was the kitchen, since the other pilot had a half eaten apple in her hand.

Naomi waved with the apple and asked, "You seem pleased. Finished visiting with the new Altron, I'm guessing?"

Anya winked at her. "Oh, we're hardly finished. But it'll have to do for now, until we can actually take them out and get down to business."

The pilot of Sandrock grinned. "That [i]will[/i] be fun." She took a bite of her apple, chewed, and then asked, "So where are you headed?"

"To the bridge to bother the hell out of some people."[/size]

[size=1][color=olive][i]A green square flitted across the screen. A red square, entering from the opposite side, also made its way to the middle, to join its counter part. A triangular shape was shifting in the middle, as the two squares slowly closed in on it. The moment the two squares were locked, Gen's thin fingers clasped the controls just slightly. The simulation screen displayed the mock Mobile Suits lose its course, then lost in the haze of smoke and flame. Of course, nothing real. All a figment of virtual reality.

"Next."

This time, the squares were gone, as were the triangle. Only the bold image of a cluster of Mobile Suits closing in on his screen was visible. The training program of aiming with the naked eye. Laughable. With another clasp and twitch of his fingers, the distance between himself and the Mobile Suits opened considerably, shortly followed by orange spurts of bullets tearing at the pursuing MS from the right hand corner of the screen. A blaze filled the screen again, a bit larger than the one prior.

"Last one."

Again the visual screen, but this time with a dot far off in the distance, barely recognizable by unaided eye. A few clicks, and a zoomed up figure of the MS with a large sniper rifle pointing in his direction.

"You have ten seconds before the MS fires major."

A few quick clatters were heard as Gen adjusted his controls, then a groan as a sniper rifle, an exact replica of the one that was stolen a few hours ago, was hoisted onto the shoulder, the gun point concentrated on the miniscule dot far ahead. A mask stretched out from behind Gen, and covered his upper face. Again, the flickering squares came up, slowly closing in on the triangle.

"Seven seconds major."

The square lazily moved across the screen.

"Five."

Almost there. Gen gripped his controls loosely in his hands, raising his elbows slightly, delicately.

"Three... two...."

The squares crisscrossed each other faintly but quickly, and Gen, with a slight smirke playing on his lips, pulled the trigger, bringing his elbows down as he did so. A beam of yellow light pierced the blue background and the distant dot expanded in a burst of yellow before disappearing altogether.

"Well done major."

The entire chamber in which he was situated hummed for a moment, then faded into darkness. Gen cracked his knuckles slightly, then stretched back. Not that he needed it, but his superiors insisted on him having a full training session with the upgraded Hell Fire. They claimed he was too 'rough' on it. Bull Shit. Nonetheless, his aiming, as far as he could tell, was impeccable. Wasn't that all he needed? His train of thought derailed as the door to the side opened, a thick shaft of light filling the room. Gen smirked, and slowly stood up, then left the room.

[/size][/color][/i]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi stared at Anya for a moment and then began to speak again.

"To the brdge huh? You don`t mind if I come with you, do you?" Naomi asked.

"Suit yourself." Anya replied.

The two girls headed went to the bridge. There were a couple of technitions that seemed annoyed when Anya and Naomi arrived at the bridge. The two stood in silence and watched as the technitions came and left the bridge. They all looked ver busy. Naomi continued to eat her apple. She was trying to think of something to say to Anya. Finally Naomi thought of something but it was probably nothing that Anya wanted to talk about but it seemed like a pretty good topic to Naomi.

"Do you think that Gen is working with Une?" Naomi asked slowly.

"He could be. It would be a good explanation of why he attacked us and stoled Heavyarms." Anya said.

"Yeah, I think that he`s working with Une too. He did after all kill all those innocent people back at the colony and he wasn`t exactly friendly toward us, especially with Tanya and Alex." Naomi said.

The two stood in silence once again and continued watching the busy technitions.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The hum of the Desert Moon's engines were somewhat calming to Alex as he strolled along the now silent corridoors. Returning back to the hanger where Wing Zero lay dormant Alex grinned. That gundam would be his sooner or later. As he neared the doors he let out a small sigh and entered with the doors whooshing open, still in awe of the greatest gundam he knew of in modern time. Walking towards the gundam, his footsteps echoing lightly against the catwalk Alex stared at the gundam's face. Its eyes seemed to eminate the feel of power and determination. Alex liked this feeling, it made him feel safe and at peace. Finally nearing the gundam's breast plate, he reached out a bare hand and placed it all the way on the gundam. It was amazing, he was actually touching something that he had only dreamed about and yet here he was touching it.

Alex hadn't noticed Relena entering the hanger. She saw the youth touching the gundam and grinned, he reminded her of Heero after he gave up fighting all the time. Walking over to him she propped herself on the railing and looked over at him, clearing her throat Alex turned to face her.[/i]

"You remind me too much of Heero." [i]The woman said. Alex was a little shocked, but then he realized who the woman was. It was Relena Darlin/Peacecraft, but now she was Relena Yuy. From the pictures he'd seen of her in his old middle school history photos he was a little shocked to see her in jeans and a regular T-shirt. Sticking out his right hand he shook hands with the woman.[/i]

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Yuy. I had no idea you were here on the ship." [i]Alex said, still a little shocked from her appearence. She giggled lightly and picked up a clipboard sitting on a toolbox on wheels.[/i]

"Mainly, I've been helping with some of the finer details of this gundam's construction etc." [i]As the two were exchanging pleasantries, an alarm went off and Raul's voice came over the shipwide intercom.[/i]

"Attention all hands, we are now nearing the continent of Australia, we will now be going at full speed. All gundam pilots report to the hanger, I will meet you there." [i]Alex perked up at this and bolted out of the hanger and towards the main hanger where all the gundams were loaded.

As he entered the hanger he saw the others in pilot suits.[/i]

"I guess you don't want me piloting Wing right??" [i]Raul looked over at him and nodded solomenly and Alex turned away and walked towards the bridge, but before he did he saw Anya climbing into Altron. Walking up behind her he noticed her stiffen up and then she slowly turned around.[/i]

"Look, Anya. I know you hate me for what I did to you in the gym, but please forgive me. I'm very sorry and I just want to wish you good luck..." [i]"Noo you idiot!" Alex screamed mentally at himself, he'd meant to say something else but he couldn't. He stuck his hand out oddly and shook hand with a puzzled Anya who smirked slightly as she slipped her helmet on and climbed into Altron Gundam.

Leaving the hanger Alex could feel hot tears streaming down his face in anger, he hated Raul for doing this to him. Storming towards his quarters he slumped by the window as he entered his quarters. Staring out the window as the land now passed underneath the ship at an astonishing pace. Obviously they would arrive at Melburne, the base of operations for Une within the hour.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya took her seat in the cockpit of Altron, adjusting the visor on her helmet with one hand as she used her other hand to bring the giant metal beast to life. Little lights blinked on one after another, and the quiet, familiar hum of the gundam slowly sounded. Strange as it was, the noise helped to sooth her nerves. It was comforting, and Anya had the feeling she was going to need that comfort later. Breathing deeply, she closed her eyes and focused on her objectives for a moment, waiting for Raul's final order.

His voice eventually crackled through the com line, sounding tight and anxious. ?All right ladies, the drop off is approaching fast. Stand by for go.?

Anya pursed her lips, her eyes still shut, as she moved her hands over the controls. Time seemed to slow down then, the seconds drawing themselves out as her breathing slowed and every noise became a faint warble in the background. She focused on her heartbeat, and waited. It seemed as though she would wait forever when Raul finally breathed through the radio,

?Go.?

After that time sped up again, blurring by as the three female pilots dropped out of the hanger, one after the other. Sandrock was the first to go, and she came out ready, scythes gleaming for battle as she swerved to the right. Altron came next, dropping through the night sky, veering left as twin beam trident flared to life in her hands. Deathscythe Hell was the last gundam out, and soon disappeared into the night, the cloaking devices on it immediately going to work.

The first attack was swift and deadly, although the Australian base wasn?t totally unprepared. There were a number of mobile suits on guard, though their numbers dwindled quickly under the fire of the fresh and improved gundams. Anya went to work with both dragon fangs, crashing the claws into the suits and tossing them to the side before using the flame-throwers. Between the screams of the abused metal and sounds of rounds being fired off, Anya kept watch of the time ? they were on a schedule, after all, and if things were to go according to plan, they had best keep to it.

Fire began to hurtle past her, just to her left. She swiveled Altron around with a snarl, whipping the beam trident down in an arc across the front of the attacking mobile suit. Sparks flew and the gnarled piece of metal stumbled back some before she neatly packed it down with a well-placed kick. Another minute later Altron?s left fang found embedded itself into another victim, and Anya wasted no time in dismembering the suit with the trident.

?Anya, new suits, 8 o?clock,? Naomi hissed then, and Anya turned to see another squadron of suits charge the two gundams. The pilot of Altron just ran her tongue over her teeth before setting both flame-throwers on them, otherwise remaining aloof to the outburst of panicked shouts that her hellfire brought on.

As both she and Naomi in Sandrock caused a little chaos in the main part of the base, a few disturbances south of them alerted the suits on guard there that they were not alone. Tanya smirked grimly, wielding the giant scythe expertly as she eyed her new prize, and the mission?s main target.

?Come to momma.?[/size]