OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Legends Revived [R for gore, language, and inuendos]

Domon

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Sitting on the observation deck watching the explosions erupting from the destruction of the mobile suits. Chuckling softly Alex was glad that Anya and Naomi were getting to have some fun with their gundams. Tanya was probably having a field day with Deathscythe Hell. Alex wondered if they girls really needed him and wing.

For the time being though, the battle seemed to being going smoothly. That was until a large energy blast tore across the base and Alex watched in horror as the beam continued near the ship, the alarms sounded and the beam slammed into the shield of the Desert Moon, causing the ship to pitch to its right. Cursing out loud Alex tried to see if he could find Anya or Naomi from the rising smoke.[/i]

"How the hell did they get ahold of a fucking Buster Rifle!!??" [i]Alex yelled to no one. It then hit him, the girls wouldn't last if that were Gen firing off those rounds. They needed help from Wing, turning and bolting out of the observation deck Alex cursed Raul as he ran for the hanger.

As the doors opened he saw crews scrambling over Wing and doing some other things like minor touch ups on the paint job.[/i]

"Get the hell away from my gundam dammit!!" [i]Alex yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran towards Wing's cockpit. One of the engineers tried to block him but that engineer soon found himself crashing onto the floor and Alex leaping over him and into the cockpit.

Flipping on the switches to start up Wing, Alex heard Raul pop up on the viewer, his face showing a large amount of anger in it.[/i]

"Alex! Get the hell out of.."

"Shut the fuck up Raul!! I'm not some soldier you can boss around like your crew. I'm the pilot of Wing Gundam, ask your grandfather how he as a pilot worked back then, he didn't take this shit from people. He dealt with his demons and became stronger. You locking me away from Wing is the biggest pile of shit, now open the bay doors or I'll blow them open with the rifle and half of the bay as well!!" [i]Raul seemed to reel back from that but nodded solomenly and opened the bay doors.[/i]

"Just come back alive." [i]Raul said quietly as Alex changed Wing into its Bird mode and shot off towards the battle that was now enraging at the base.

Once he neared the base's perimeter Alex transformed Wing back into its Gundam mode and just in time too, he to dodge a massive blast of bullets from a large amount of Scorpios. As Wing landed with a thud he started to look for Altron and Sandrock. Starting to get paranoid Alex's breathing quickened and sweat started to form on his face. "Where are you two dammit?!" Alex said mentally as he still couldn't find the two. After some more searching Alex finally picked up two blips further in. Thrusting in lightly Alex saw the two gundams crouched down behind a large crevice that served as a road to the massive transport ship, it also provided some great cover. Crouching down next to them Alex opened a channel to them.[/i]

"Are you two okay?" [i]Both girls popped up on his viewer and Anya put on a wry smile.[/i]

"Just peachy, and by the way. What the hell are you doing out here?!" [i]Alex smirked and lifted up his Buster Rifle.[/i]

"Covering your asses, heh." [i]Naomi looked a little scandalized and looked over at Anya.[/i]

"I think he's trying to say he's better than us Anya." [i]Anya played along and looked seriously at Alex.[/i]

"Okay cowboy, how about you protect us while we little ladies take care of the big bad Scorpios, oh and you mind handing us our purses since you think we're inferior." [i]Alex blushed and brought Wing up and charged up a shot, but the thing was he had no idea where Gen was so he couldn't exactly fire off in a direction per say, but a large group of Scorpio's were nearing their position and Alex pointed his rifle in that direction and fired off the round hoping that the light from the blast would at least show a sillohuette of HeavyArms but no such luck, he must be in a different position with a Sniper Rifle then.

Thrusting upwards into the sky, hoping to find a better look Alex hoped he would see Gen from that altitude. That was a big mistake, because as soon as he stopped moving a large blast came out of no where and grazed the shield and caused Alex to lose his concentration. Trying to track the origin of the blast Alex went further down, it still was too erratic. Maybe Gen was moving around and using cover and then picking the opprotune moment to pelt them with blasts from his rifle. After finally determing an origin Alex shot back up into the sky, charged a shot, but just before he could fire the round off another shot passed him, this time it was from his other side, turning to that side Alex fired the shot off and grinned with a little satisfaction as an explosion sooned followed. But Alex's joy was short lived, another blast tore right towards the waist area of Wing and Alex either had to block, duck down, or go upwards. Alex chose to block which was a major mistake, the blast was strong enough that it had torn off his shield and then it blew up the left arm leaving his gundam somewhat crippled but still able to fight, but the force sent Wing reeling backwards from the close explosion. As the gundam head dove into the rubble Alex wondered if Wing would make it through this fight or if he would die here on the field.

Standing Wing back up Alex flinched from the massive sparks that flew out from the damaged portion of what was the left arm. This time Naomi came over the visual screen with a look of concern on her face.[/i]

"Alex, are you okay?!" [i]Alex nodded and brought Wing's sesnors he saw Altron, Sandrock, and the massive squads surrounding them, but anything that got close to them disappeared.[/i]

"Hmmm... Wonder where dear Gen is...Wait a minute! That ship's signal is fluxuating, meaning its got some sort of reactor that causes things to disappear off of sensors.. That bastard, he's hiding there." [i]Just then a voice on the Audio only channel broke through.[/i]

"Think again you pitiful fool!!" [i]There on top of the launchpad bunker stood Heavy Arms, well it looked like Heavy Arms but with some new toys. Alex could feel a hole forming in his stomach, this was not good.[/i]

"Looks like you got some new toys Gen. I wonder how many inoccent people you killed for those." [i]Gen laughed outwardly and then as he finished the chestplates flipped open and the gatling guns rattled off a massive barrage of bullets. They tore into Wing's body and Alex grunted in an unhappy form. Flaring his gundam's wings open he shot off into the sky, pointed the Buster Rifle down and prepared to fire, but that was the most clumsy of moves. Gen anticipated this and fired off another shot from his rifle which took the head off of Wing. Blind and unaware of what the hell was going on the gundam fell to the ground limp and almost dead the gundam twitched in a morbid fashion, Alex was not a happy camper about this, he only had the large search eye on the chest and he had no idea how long that would last.

Bringing Wing back up into a crouching position Alex saw Raul's face pop up along with Tanya's, Anya, and Naomi.[/i]

"Pilots retreat, the ship is about to leave, Tanya the damage you inflicted was not enough I think, the hull was thicker than I anticipated and if you get caught near it's engines you'll die, so get your asses back here. Alex you leave first, Wing is too heavily dam..."

"No.." [i]Alex said quietly, Raul looked at him with shock.[/i]

"I'm going to provide cover for Anya and the others. You three girls get back to the ship immediately!" [i]The girls nodded a little shocked. Standing not too far away from Gen he locked the Buster Rifle on as the gundam was attempting to lock on with his sniper rifle.[/i]

"Oh no you don't! I'm not going to let you.." [i]Before he could finish his sentence Wing was thrown back from a large blast of munitions fired from Heavy Arms.[/i]

"Guys!! Get down he's going to fire!!" [i]The shot though didn't aim for the gundam's it was aiming for the nearing ship which was slowly closing in. The shot tore across the distance and pierced the weakened section of the shield and tore a large gash in the hull. Smoke streamed out like blood from the damaged part of the ship as it's hanger door opened, Deathscythe was the first in, then Sandrock, but Altron hung bleow the ship, she must have been telling them to get back because another shot like that could cost them the ship. Obviously Quatre got the point because the ship backed away at full speed and Altron stood there as if now trying to coax Alex to come on.[/i]

"Not yet!! Gen, you die along with me!!" [i]Alex reached for the self-destruct sequence and activated a ten second count down.[/i]

"Looks like I get to die on the field now." [i]Unfortunately Wing had other plans, the cockpit hatch opened and Alex looked a little shocked, but nodded. Climbing out with a rope in hand Alex swung/slid down and landed with a graceful landing, but Wing was walking forwards with nothing but the A.I. commanding it.[/i]

"Goodbye my friend." [i]Alex said to the gundam as it started to glow a ghastly red. Gen obviously knew what was going on and started to fire on the gundam with full force, but it was futile. Alex had programmed the gundam's self-destruct sequence to proceed towards that destination at all costs. Obviously that program was following the command rather nicely, but one thing still remained, the sinper rifle. Gen brought it upwards and fired directly into the reactor which already caused the overloading system to blow up more quickly and this time shrapnel flew all over. Alex was still too close and the concussive force sent him flying head over heels for at least one hundred feet before he landed on his back, but as he tried to even sit up he screamed in pain. He brought his head up to see what had happened, a piece of metal had pierced through his leg and blood was begining to stain the ground around him. But the worst part was he was starting to drift away from himself, he was going into shock. Being so out of it as it was Alex didn't notice Altron bending over and picking him up delicately and thrusting back to the ship at full speed.

As this had happened Gen had docked on the ship and grinned as he watched the gundam's and their little ship flee from the base.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=times new roman]The gundams had docked in the hanger. Altron was the last gundam in. In the palm of Altron`s giant hand, laid Alex. He was unconsious and hurt badly. A medical crew came and took Alex away to the medical bay quickly, where he would be taken care of. The three female pilots watched as the crew took Alex away.

"Why sis Alex have to play such a big hero? It`s not like he is a super human. Why didn`t Raul stop him from enterinng the battle?" Naomi asked.

"Who knows what Alex and Raul were thinking." Anya answered.

"I`m going to see how Alex is doing." Tanya said.

Tanya left the hanger and headed toward the medical bay. Anya and Naomi still stuck around in the hanger for a few minutes and watched the technitions began repairs on the gundams.

"This was our worst battle yet." Anya said, as she looked at the damage Altron had. It wasn`t really much, just a few scratches.

"Yes, it was." Naomi said."I`m going to get cleaned up. Then I`ll go have a talk with Raul. Are you going to stay here, Anya?"

"Yes, for a little while longer." Anya said.

Naomi left the hanger and took the lift to the crew quarters level. She had a few cuts from the battle but nothing serious. Naomi walked down the corriodors and into her room. She showered and then put on some fresh clothes which consisted of short, form-fitting, black shorts and a black t-shirt. Afterward she left her room and went to the bridge to talk to Raul. When Naomi looked at Raul`s face, he looked stressed but she still needed to talk with him.

"Raul, what the hell were you thinking sending Alex into battle?" Naomi almost shouted at Raul.

"He wanted to go and I couldn`t stop him, okay?" Raul answered in a really annoyed voice, one that Naomi never heard him speak in before.

Naomi blinked and the sighed.

"I`m sorry for comming on so strongly. Well anyway Wing is destroyed now so what will Alex be using?" Naomi asked.

"I was going to have Alex use this later but he will be using Wing Zero." Raul said in a much calmer voice.

Naomi stared in shock. She had heard about Wing Zero and the Wing Zero system that could drive the pilot insaine. She knew that if you weren`t strong enough to use this gundam that the consiquences could be dangerous.

"You`re going to have Alex use Zero from now on?! Are you out of your damn mind?!" Naomi yelled.

"No, I`m afraid I`m not." Raul answered.

Naomi sat down so that she could get over the shock of hearing that newsflash.[/font]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Quatre looked over at the young girl who was one of his relatives. Staring at her rather angered he spoke.[/i]

"Excuse me young lady. Raul knows what he was doing. He couldn't exactly control what Alex was doing so how about you calm down!" [i]Naomi reeled back from the outburst from Quatre, the outburst wasn't at all expected nor was anyone prepared for it. Raul stood up from the comm chair and left the bridge.

As the lift stopped on deck two Raul headed for the briefing room to actually discuss what would be the fate of Wing Zero and how exactly they would have Alex use it. The doors to the briefing room whooshed open and Raul found himself already in a lit room and there facing the screen was Heero. He was looking over the schematics of Wing Zero. Slumping down in a chair next to Heero, Raul sighed out loud.[/i]

"I heard what happened to Alex. If its any consolation, you wouldn't have been able to stop him in the first place. He was bound to go off at you like he did." [i]Raul smirked a little at that and was about to say something until Quatre walked in with a rather dishelved look.[/i]

"I stopped by the medical bay on my way here. Alex is in shitty condition. That piece of shrapnel pierced his leg and shattered the bones in that area. He's very lucky Anya was there to save him. Now, onto the decision of him piloting Wing Zero. Mainly I want to go over his past fighting." [i]It was a short account of fights Alex was in and Quatre was kind of shocked but Heero spoke up.[/i]

"He's a great pilot and I think he can handle the Wing Zero. If anything I'll work with him during his physical therapy. But I'll need help, maybe Anya will help. Anywas, I'm going to try and get him ready for the strain on his body." [i]Quatre looked over at him and sighed.[/i]

"Heero, I wish I could say that was enough. But it isn't, physical toning won't do shit. If his mind is not strong enough he could very well go insane or become a vegetable and I'm not going to..."

"Grandpa, he's right. Let Alex try, he might actually be able to control the system. I mean you yourself told me that no one thought Heero could, but he did. I think we should give it a try and see what happens." [i]Heero looked over at him and nodded in thanks and agreement. Quatre slumped his head down a little and let out a defeated sigh. He still couldn't believe this was happening.

After leaving the briefing room Raul headed into his quarters and slumped down wondering how this could have gone from bad to worse.

Meanwhile in the med bay Alex was starting to come around. Everything was blurry for a bit and then things started to take shape. He looked over and saw Tanya sitting on a seat watching his vitals. Smirking Alex spoke a little, the words came out in a whisper.[/i]

"Hey, can you get me Anya? I want to talk to her." [i]Tanya looked a little amazed that Alex was actually speaking. She nodded quickly and walked out at a slight hustle. While the room was quiet Alex wondered what had happened to him after he'd passed out from the pain. He looked around, he was in a regular medical gown, short and thin. Covering him was a decently thick cotton blanket, and in his arm was an IV drip. Sighing Alex closed his eyes lightly and wondered where Anya was. He wanted to see if she were okay and who'd saved him. Tears streamed down his face in little streams, he felt so stupid for how careless he'd been and how stupid he was for blowing up his gundam with only a ten second delay. Cursing out loud Alex didn't hear the door opening and Anya walking in.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Anya watched Naomi leave the hanger, sighing quietly. The girl looked a little tired, she thought. Stressed out. Although she really couldn't blame her. Honestly, Anya was a bit furious at Alex for pulling a stunt like that, and at Raul for letting him, though she guess he probably didn't have much a choice in the matter. And she was furious with Gen for being the bad guy, and at the buster rifle he'd somehow acquired that nearly ruined everything. She hid it well, however. The mask she wore was one she'd been working on for years, always sliding it on when the boarding schools were less then kind. It was easy to retreat back into her own thoughts and let the world spin by, though she was beginning to realize that with Shenlong before, and now Altron, it was becoming less and less of an option.

She leaned back on the rails of the catwalk, closing her eyes as she let her mind drift for a moment. Try and find some inner peace before running off to deal with the briefings and plannings and probable arguments that undoubtedly waited for her.

There [i]was[/i] a moment of silence granted to her before the sound of steps on the steel drifted towards her and she glanced up, somewhat hazily.

Tanya stopped a few feet away and just shrugged, looking a bit out of it herself. "Alex requests your presense at this time," she said formally. However Anya noted the strained look to the pilot's eyes, the forced smirk (something Anya herself wore occasionally), and vaguely recalled hearing something regarding the girl's grandfather and his untimely end. The infamous Duo Maxwell. She doubted very much that Tanya would want to talk about it at all, and Anya certainly wasn't the girl to lend out her shoulder, but even that couldn't stop her from showing some sort of condolence.

She put a hand on Tanya's shoulder, albeit a bit awkwardly, and gave her a tired smile before trudging up the catwalk towards the medic ward. Thoughts of Alex only miffed her again, however, and she had to pause outside the door to collect herself. [i]This is so stupid,[/i] she thought to herself, before stepping up to the door. It slid open just as it's occupant let out a rather heartfelt curse, and Anya just quirked up an eyebrow before asking lightly, "Aren't you supposed to be unconscious?"[/size]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi walked to her room, she was both tired and upset about everything that just happened. When she got in her room, she punched her fist into the wall, causing a tiny dent that was almost invisible and her nuckles to start bleeding.

"Oh, damn it!" she yelled.

She sat on her bed to clear her thoughts. She watched the blood drip down from her nuckles to her blanket. After five minutes, she began to feel the pain comming from her nuckles.

"Ouch. Mabye I shouldn`t of punched the wall. I hate being nice and worrying about everyone else. Mabye I shouldn`t of snapped at Raul. Quatre is probably right, Raul may know what he is doing but still it could be dangerous. Well, that`s not really my buisness anyway." She said, talking to herself.

She got up and rinsed the blood from her hand. She was still bleeding so she left to get bandages from the medical bay. When she arrived at the medical bay, she saw Anya and Alex. They were in a deep conversation and Naomi didn`t want to disturb them so she walked pass them quickly. She took the bandages and left. As she walked down the corriodor, she wrapped up her bleeding hand. Naomi then returned to her room to take a nap.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex had been loud enough that he hadn't heard Anya walk in and her comment had made him blush slightly at the cheeks, though his face was already puffy and red from the light crying. Managing to prop himself up in bed he leaned against the pillows with a wince of pain in his leg. Anya sat down on the side of the bed and Alex coughed akwardly.[/i]

"The reason I asked you to come down was to ask if you'd been the one to save me." [i]Anya looked him dead on in the face as he traced the blanket's pattern.[/i]

"Yeah, I did. Why, is that something bad or what?" [i]She said rather dryly and Alex snapped his head up.[/i]

"No, I'm just asking because I wanted to thank you for saving me from dying out there alone. You see....I was afraid of...of.."

"Oh for Christ's sake just say it dammit! You were afraid of dying alone and at a young age. Big whoop, maybe if you hadn't blown up your damn gundam you wouldn't be in this position. So get over it, otherwise you might as well not be a..." [i]At that moment Naomi walked in with her attention on her hand the whole time she was in there. Once she had walked out Anya looked back at Alex, muttered something about how he was being a pitiful man and stormed out.

Slumping himself into his bed Alex could feel hot tears still welling up in his eyes. He knew he shouldn't have gotten all emtional but dammit! He didn't know what to say to Anya, these feelings he had for her. He was becoming confused and when he became confused, Alex was not a very happy camper. Closing his eyes gently Alex slipped off into sleep.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/i]

[size=1]Anya left the room in a hurry and headed straight for one of the ship's lounges. She needed to just sit down and relax. Clear her mind, forget about the battle, and let go of the stress. If she didn't get that chance, well, she was pretty sure she was going to go stark-raving mad.

Minutes later she heard the familiar whooshing sound of the door sliding open and she realized that she was indeed at the lounge already. Mildly impressed with herself, since she knew her thoughts were definitely somewhere else at the moment, she wandered in and throw herself down on the couch rather haphazardly.

"Tired?"

The one thing she hadn't expected was to run into Heero Yuy, of all people. She craned her neck to look over at him, swinging her leg over the side of the couch to get a better angle out of it. "Define tired."

He just smirked and shrugged. "It only gets worse."

Anya crossed her arms and reverted her eyes to the ceiling. This wasn't a game she wanted to play right now. "I can handle it."

"I know," he said mildly, "It's not you I'm worried about."

She glanced at him again, briefly. She was curious, she had to admit - she respected Heero, and she respected what he had to say. Wufei had always spoken very highly of him, and the other former gundam pilots, for that matter. "What, you're just going to leave me with that?" She asked, after Heero went silent for a moment.

"Alex is going to need a lot of help for the next few days, especially because of his leg. There's no way he can pilot Zero now, and there's no way any of you stand a chance without Zero," he finally said at length, locking his eyes on the younger woman.

Anya noticably stiffened, but she forced herself to be rational about this. She could see the lines on his face, suddenly, and she remembered how old he was. How much he'd seen. And she believed him when they said they needed Wing Zero; after the last battle, Gen and his new little toy were proof enough of that. With a slight sigh, she rubbed her forehead and nodded once. "Yeah, okay, I'm not going to argue with that."

He leaned forward and gestured to her. "That's where you come in. You need to help him get through the physical therapy, because it's going to hurt, and he's not going to like it. But he'll listen to you."

She understood what he was saying, but she still didn't like where this was going, and it was obvious enough. Glaring at the ceiling once again, she muttered half-heartedly, "Why can't somebody else do it?"

"Don't be stupid," Heero replied flatly. "You've got issues with him, I can see that, but you will [i]not[/i] let them get in the way of our goal here. Do not be immature, Anya. You have responsibilities as a gundam pilot and one of them is to your teammates, whether you like it or not. Is that understood?"

She swung her leg off the couch then, quickly standing. "Thanks, [i]Dad[/i], but back the hell off. I know exactly what my responsibilities are and I will execute them [i]flawlessly[/i], no matter what. You can be sure of that," she spat, before turning heel and storming out of the room.

Heero just watched her go, before smirking slowly. [i]Good.[/i][/size]

[size=1][color=olive]OOC: I was considering going 'poof' from OB, but I might as well do some posting. I'm sick, I'm in a bad mood, and I'm currently in school. *sniff* I'll try to post now and then, but other than that, I'll be temporarily off OB.

[i]"Omoshirokunai. (Not interesting.)"

Gen was pacing in a darkened room, on what appeared to be a small stage. A podium and a microphone stood a few steps away from him, but he seemed to pay no attention to it or have any need for it. When one's eyes became used to the dim lighting, it was evident that there were roughly a dozen or so soldiers, all with a glistening silver badge attached to their uniform - a sign of Une's elite squadron. A slight rustle of murmurs went through the room as Gen spoke the words calmly, quietly.

"Zen zen omoshirokunai. (Not interesting at all.)"

Gen stopped abruptly, and the slight murmurs stopped suddenly as well. All eyes were on the young pilot, or at this moment, the commander, and to incur his wrath matched the fiery pits of hell itself. After all, he did pilot Hell Fire. Gen slowly lifted his gaze to the wall, then his eyes slipped into a blank state, as if in a trance. His blank stare slid across the room, and the entire room relaxed a bit.

"You."

His voice dropped an octave lower, and his stare quickly switched back to the silent, piercing gaze he had a moment ago. His glare radiated upon an unfortunate soul, the leader of the squadron. The squadron leader flinched as if something was thrown against his face, then struggled to recompose himself. A slight shuffle was heard as the rest of the soldiers uneasily distanced themselves from their leader. Gen held up one hand lightly, and waved it slowly.

"As I recall, this squadron of yours... is supposed to be the elite squadron of Fuir Une... hmm?"

The soldiers shivered, and the gap widened.

"Ye- yes sir." was the feeble reply.

"Then, logic dictates that such a squadron should, at the very least, be capable of destroying a gundam or two... correct?"

"I, I believe so, sir."

"You have failed miserably then soldier. You are dismissed."

The squadron leader flinched again, and looked at Gen questioningly. A cold gaze met his, and he shrank back from the pilot before him. A glance around the room told him that he was alone in this. His comrades, no, his former comrades didn't match his eyes. His shoulders dropped out of shame, then he bowed quickly before turning around to exit the room. A little click was heard, followed by another rustle of murmurs and shivers, simultaneous with the sudden crack of the gun, followed by the thud of the body.

"Failure is not tolerated."

Gen smiled softly, then with the small pistol in hand, looked at the 11 remaining soldiers. They were absolutely silent.

"Gentlemen... do you know of a book called 'And then there were none'?"

A small laugh echoed again.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]The next day Alex was rudely awoken by Heero shaking him by the shoulders. After some mild cursing in Heero's direction Alex finally calmed down and looked at the ex-pilot.[/i]

"Did you need something??" [i]Heero's eyes remained locked onto Alex, unblinking and not showing a single thing, this in turn was creeping Alex out beyond belief.[/i]

"You're going to start physical therapy, and I don't want to hear you bitching about how you can't handle it." [i]Alex quickly shut his mouth before he even said anything in protest. Obviously Heero was dead serious, and when he was serious you didn't want to piss him off. Slowly nodding Alex agreed, but he needed to change into some clothes, a medical gown just would not suit physical therapy. Heero obviously knew this because he threw a bag of Alex's clothes towards him and told him to change.

After about five or six minutes Alex was comepletly changed and ready to leave the medical bay. As Heero was pushing him in the wheelchair Alex grew annoyed by the dead silence.[/i]

"Well, aren't you going to lecture me about how stupid it was to blow Wing up or something??!!!" [i]Alex said as he glanced back at Heero. Obviously Heero wasn't easy to phase with brash comments.[/i]

"Why should I? I blew up my Gundam as well. Hell, I blew up Wing once, then got a re-make from Zechs Merquise, then dumped that in the Atlantic Ocean, and then watched that copy get blown sky high in space. So no, I really can't say anything to you about blowing up Wing. I think it was the only way you could have stopped Gen from attacking the ship with another shot. Though I would like to advise not to use a ten-second delay ever again, if anything go with a twenty-second delay." [i]Heero had a slight grin on his face. Alex chuckled a little at the comment and then stared straight ahead at the training room doors. As the metal doors whooshed open Alex about fell out of his wheelchair, standing against the wall was Anya with a regular T-Shirt and some shorts on.[/i]

"Are you kidding me!?!?!" [i]Alex said in a hissing whisper to Heero. Heero simply nodded, releasd his grip on the wheelchair and walked out of the training room leaving Alex alone with Anya.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

OCC: I`m moving out of state now so it`s going to be hard for me to reply as much.

Naomi woke up late from oversleeping. Once again, she had another nightmare about Gen. The dreams kept comming more frequently. It was enough to drive a person crazy. She went into her bathroom and showered then dressed, wearing a black short skirt with a white tanktop and sneakers. She left her room and went to the mess hall for breakfast.

In the mess hall, she saw Raul sitting at a table drinking coffee. He looked up at her and gestured for her to come over.

"You look rather tired Naomi which is not normal for you since you are the most calm of the pilots. What`s up?" Raul asked her.

"Nothing, I`m just having nightmares and can`t sleep. It`s nothing serious." Naomi answered, trying to leave that subject.

Raul picked up the message and went on to another topic.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Raul asked her,

"I just wanted a change. " she said. "How`s Alex doing?"

"He`s fine. He is starting therapy today with Heero and Anya." Raul said.

"Hmm...Alex and Anya spend alot of time together, I`m starting to suspect something is going on between the two." Naomi said.

She went quiet to eat her breakfast. She poked at the eggs because she didn`t like eggs. She picked up her orange juice and drunk it. The she turned to Raul, taking her hair out of her ponytail.

"I`m going to watch the therapy. I want to see Alex going through hell. Bye." Naomi said and walked out the messhall.

As she walked down the corriodor, a couple of the technitions started shouting cat calls at her, which was something that she wasn`t use to. She ignored them and walked into the room where Alex, Anya, and Heero were. She watched as Anya and Alex argued as Anya tried to help Alex.

[size=1]It didn't take very long at all for Alex to piss Anya off, and by the time Naomi had stepped in, she was ready to kill the Wing (and soon to be Wing Zero, if he survived long enough) pilot.

Naomi's eyebrow hiked up the same moment she tugged her skirt down, before resting her hands on her hips. "Are we having fun in here or what?"

Anya was in the middle of raking her fingers through her hair, but at that comment she just stopped and turned to glare at the other girl. "Shit, of course we are. Why don't you join us, it'll be a fucking blast!"

Her patient wasn't quite so enthusiastic. Scowling, Alex crossed his arms and looked away. "Don't yell at her, Anya."

Naturally, that led to another beautiful argument and Naomi watched in slowly growing fascination as the two spat back insults at each other as fast as their mouths could let them. She began to wonder if maybe she'd been wrong before when she'd surmised to Raul that there was something between the two. That thought swirled around in her head a bit before she realized that she'd been dead on. There [i]was[/i] something between them - it was just something really, hellishly [i]bad[/i]. She shook her head and then cleared her throat, trying to get their attention.

Nothing.

Naomi tried again, this time a little more annoyed. She was still a patient person, after all - certainly way more patient than any of the others. But if anything, the yelling only got louder. [i]This is just stupid[/i], she thought to herself, before stomping her foot on the ground and shouting, "HELLO-OO!!"

That worked rather effectively, as neither of the other pilots had ever heard her raise her voice. Anya's eyebrows were quirked up and Alex looked positively baffled. After a second, he blinked at her, "Uh, yes?"

Sighing, the pilot of Sandrock just shook her head. "You two need to grow up."

Anya's spine stiffened up and she gave the other girl an indignant look. "[i]What?[/i]"

"Bye bye, now," Naomi gave them a little wave of the fingers before stepping out into the corridor again, where the air was decidedly nicer and not as suffocating.

The pilot of Altron stared after her, the peevish look to her eyes slowly turning muddled. After a few more seconds of silence, she asked in mild curiousity, "...was she wearing a skirt?"[/size]

As she walked down the corriodor, Naomi murmured to herself.

"I never knew that Anya and Alex could be so immature. My two younger brothers are more mature than those two and they`re 14 and 12, although my older brother is immature. Well whatever. Mabye I should go check out the hanger. "

She then walked to the hanger. There were a couple of technitions there, working on repairs. She looked at Sandrock. Most of the scratches on it were gone.

[i]"Sandrock is a wonderful Gundam but I need to reach my full potental as a pilot. I need more trainning. Why didn`t I pay attention when my mother was explainning how Sandrock worked? I`m a real dumbass."[/i]

After a while of looking at Sandrock, Naomi returned to her room. She went through her bookbag and pulled out a photograph. In the picture there was a beautiful bonde woman with large eyes standing next to a black haired man with tanned skin and brown eyes. In front of them were three bonde boys and a dark haired tanned girl.

"Funny, I look like my father. No wonder people don`t beieve me when I say that Quatre is my grand-uncle. Oh well."

Naomi sighed and put the picture on her dresser and went to the mirror.

"I wonder what I woud ook like as a blonde?"

Naomi left her room and bumped into Tanya.

"Hey what`s up, Naomi?"

"Nothing."

"Where`s Anya?"

"She`s helping Alex with his therapy. Although they are doing more arguing than working. At this rate, Alex is never going to get better."

"Sounds fun. I`m going to see this for myself."

Tanya then left Naomi to see Anya and Alex going at it.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Sitting in his wheelchair Alex could feel the blood rushing to his face as it turned beet red as he and Anya were yelling at each other again about how they were both being immature.

Heero, had been sitting/standing against the wall watching the two fight. His irritation finally had festered long enough he got back off the wall and let his anger loose.[/i]

"ALL RIGHT YOU TWO!!! I've had just about enough of this dammed immaturity and bickering! Anya, you are to help Alex with his therapy. Alex! You are to allow Anya to help you and stop being such a bitch about it!" [i]Alex and Anya both glared at Heero and then back at each other.[/i]

"Fine, I'll do what she says." [i]Alex said reluctantly. Heero nodded and then walked out rather briskly. Anya walked over to Alex and placed her arms out and motioned for him to take her arms. As he did so he felt a sharp shooting pain in his injured leg. Howling out in pain he tensed and then gritted his teeth. Anya then changed her tone.[/i]

"Come on Alex, you can walk, I know you can, we won't go that far. Maybe a few steps and then back okay?" [i]Alex nodded as tears of pain came down his face and his hands were somewhat clamped tightly onto Anya's arms. The pain felt like a wilde fire in his leg and then it spread into his spine and into the rest of his body. As Anya coaxed Alex back into the wheelchair he could feel his entire body drenched in a cold sweat and he was still tense with pain.[/i]

"Well, what shall we do now??" [i]Alex looked at Anya like she was a mad woman, obviously there was more therapy/torture in store for him.

Unfortunately Alex's next training was not torture. In fact it was somewhat of a paradise. The Desert Moon, being a large liner ship had a swimming pool attatched to the gym of the ship.

After having changed into his swimming suit Alex wheeled his chair out and saw Anya standing there in a rather sexy two piece suit.[/i]

"So, what kind of therapy is this?" [i]Anya raised an eyebrow as if challenging him.[/i]

"This is just regular swimming therapy. Its to strengthen your leg muscles etc. Okay, lets get swimming." [i]Wheeling Alex over to the shallow end of the pool Anya then helped Alex up by the shoulder and they both slid into the water for some training.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Having nothing to do, Naomi wandered around the ship. She stopped at the bridge to stare at the water. It was still dark blue and cold. She stayed there for a while and then left. She walked around the corriodors again, trying to find something interesting to do.

"I am so bored. I don`t know what to do. I think I`m going to die of boredom." She yelled as she waked through the hall.

She sat down in the middle of the hallway, trying to think of something to do.

"I wish I were back home. That way I could go to the arcade or something. Oh, I know, I can go to the gym, there must be something I can do there!"

Naomi jumped up from the floor and ran to the gym. No one was really in the gym so she had it all to hersef. She was about to start working out when she realized that she wasn`t properly dressed. She left the gym and went to her quarters. She changed into a pair of shorts and then went back to the gym. Naomi went to the tredmill and started working out.

"I work out so much, I think I shoud be an athete. No, mabye not. I don`t like sports. " she laughed to herself. "I wonder what our next mission is? I forgot, I knew I should of paid attention to Raul. I think it was in California, I`ll ask someone later."

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Letting out a relieved sigh Alex floated around the pool just letting his body relax and his breathing almost was synchronized with the lapping of the water against his body. Anya though was trying to get him to concentrate on his healing. Sliding underneath the water Anya swam up underneath Alex and prodded him in the back, this caused him to jump and sink with a mouthfull of water. Resurfacing spluttering water Alex glared at Anya who had her regular look on her face.[/i]

"What was that for!?" [i]Alex said still spitting out some water.[/i]

"We need to get to work Alex. Now, get on your back." [i]Alex looked at Anya rather surprised again, but did as he was told. Anya came up behind him and placed her arms underneath his back to support him.[/i]

"All right, now just kick with both legs." [i]Slowly Alex started to propell himself through the water. Smirking he looked up at the ceiling through half open eyes.[/i]

"So what kind of therapy is this supposed to be??"

"The kind that gets your legs working so you can pilot Zero faster." [i]Alex let out a small sigh and stopped moving and submerged himself under the water and swam up behind Anya.[/i]

"Aww come on teacher, can't we have some recess??" [i]Alex said as he splashed Anya in the face.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Anya scowled, splashing water back at him before swimming towards the edge of the pool. "No recess for you, especially now, you little bastard." Pulling herself up on the side, she shook out her wet hair as she scolded him lightly, "You really need to start taking this seriously, Alex. Gen almost destroyed the entire ship last time because of our carelessness - he could have destroyed [i]everything[/i]."

Subdued by her sudden change in temper, not quite sure what brought on this new, mellowed out Anya, Alex drifted over to her. "But he didn't," he pointed out, wincing slightly as he pushed his injured leg towards its limit. "Only Wing blew up, and although it sort of screwed up my plans, it's not like this little.. eh, muscle cramp.. is going to stop me."

She smirked slightly at his choice of words, but her eyes were still very far off. "The point," she finally said after a long silence, "Is that he should have never had the opportunity in the first place. We can't give him another perfect chance like that. If we underestimate him again, we're going to die."

Somehow Alex managed to hoist himself up on the side as well and was now contemplating his next move - whether to try and comfort her or admit everything or just change the subject - when the door to the pool opened again. Both Raul and Tanya wandered in, decked out in their own swim suits. Looking slightly perturbed, Anya stood and put a hand on her hip. "What's all this?"

Raul gave her a boyish grin, and gestured towards the crystal blue waters of the pool. "What does it look like? We're going to take a little swim."

Tanya managed to keep a fairly straight face, though there was a decided curve to her lips. "Maybe you two should take a break and just relax for a bit. Even though it seems like you've been doing that already.."

Anya looked testy, and Raul interceded before she could reply to that. "Hey, where's Naomi? She might as well get down here and join us. It'll be like a [i]party[/i], minus.. all the things that make a party."

Alex shrugged. "We saw her earlier. Who knows where she got to now."

Raul made a thoughtful noise, before tossing his towel on a nearby chair. "I'll just get her myself, then," he told them, and waved before jogging back out the door. [/size]

While Naomi was still running on the tredmill, the doors of the gym swooshed open. Naomi turned around to see who was comming in. She saw Raul step into the gym, wearing swimming shorts and sandles.

"There you are,Naomi. I`ve been looking for you. Thank goodness some of the technitions saw you come in here." Raul said to her.

"Is something wrong? I didn`t hear any alarms go off or anything."Naomi said in an almost paniced voice.

"Nothing is wrong. I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming with me and the others." Raul said, reasurring her.

"Okay, I`ll go. I`m going to go and change and meet up with you guys in a few minutes."Naomi said.

Naomi and Raul walked out of the gym.Naomi headed toward her quarters and Raul went tthe pool. Naomi walked into her room and took a quick, cold shower. Afterward, she put on a black two-piece swim suit and a pair of shorts. She walked out of her room and went to the pool.

"Did you find Naomi?" Tanya asked when Raul returned to the pool.

"Yeah, she should be here shortly." Raul answered.

He then dived into the pool and swamed around. Just then the pool door opened and Naomi walked through the door.

"Hi guys." She said and sat at the edge of the pool, putting her feet in the water and splashing a little bit.

[SIZE=1][I][COLOR=Navy]Sitting on the side of the pool Alex watched as everyone else slid into the water's once tranquil depths. Grinning slightly Alex slid back in and instead of just remaining under the water he floated onto his back and watched the ceiling above him, it was rather boring but yet it was calming enough to make him start to get drowsy, that was until Naomi swam up behind Alex and splashed him. Flailing around Alex spluttered water and said a few chosen curse words.[/I]

"Jesus Naomi! You could have killed me!" [I] Alex said as he managed to swim to the shallower end of the pool and propped himself on the steps. Naomi feigned a look of hurt and proceeded to send a mini tidal splash in Raul's direction who tried to block it but was eventually splashed in the face.

After a few hours of goofing off in the pool Raul finally said they all should leave and that Alex and Anya would resume therapy tomorrow.

His boots echoing down the hallway Alex grinned happily as he headed towards the briefing room to speak to Heero, Quatre, and Raul. It had been over a week since he'd finished his physical therapy and he'd been practicing in the MS simulator with all sorts of programs to get himself re-aquainted with the piloting controls.

As he entered the room he saw the three men standing in front of the main viewer which was displaying the entire layout of Wing Zero.[/I]

"Alex. Good to see you. Now here's what we're going to do, you'll need to go to the hanger and launch in Wing Zero and we'll have you do some basic hand-to-hand combat with Anya who will be piloting Altron Gundam. She's already outside on the ship waiting for you. We'll give you orders from the bridge okay?"

"Sounds good to me." [I]Alex said as he headed out the doors. As he walked down the corridoor he could feel the excitment welling up within him, he was finally going to get back behind the controls of his gundam, well his next gundam but it was all the same.

As he neared the doors he about leaped up in happiness but he realized he needed to change into his pilot's suit. Once he'd slipped into the black and white skin tight outfit he picked up the helmet off the rack and headed towards Wing Zero which stood majestically in front of the catwalk. Some of the engineers were going over some final pre-launch checks as Alex slid into the cockpit he noticed the chair was bigger, in general the cockpit was larger. After the checks were comeplete the pad holding Zero was moved to the right of the catwalk which also was pulled closer to the side of the catapualt launcher.[/I]

"All right Alex, you ready for launch??" [I]Raul asked as Alex slid his helmet on, small beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he gripped the controls of Zero. He could feel the hum of the gundam coming to life as the catapualt hurled the gundam at emense speed out of the hanger.

Pushing slightly on the pedals to control his speed Alex thrusted Zero around to see where Anya was, looking around he finally found her standing directly above the hanger doors.[/I]

"Okay Alex, this is the last leg of your training. Are you ready??" [I]With that Altron brought its trident up and then shot towards Zero at insane speeds.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]As she waited for the other pilot to appear, Anya sat back in the cockpit of Altron and tried to relax. Her nerves were acting up - everything felt like it was short-circuiting in her. The others would be watching, sitting back in the bridge. It was Zero's first test run, and Alex's first time with the powerful gundam - all the pilots were just as curious as she was to see how the big machine would turn out. But still, as curious as she was, there was still this foreboding sense in her and Anya didn't like it at all.

They were floating over an ocean again, out in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't surprising, since three quarters of the planet was covered in water, but for once Anya was secretly thankful for their location here. While falling into the ocean wasn't exactly ideal, it was certainly a hell of a lot better than becoming a crater on hard land. More than that, though, it was serene. It stretched out foever in front of her eyes, and it lent her some inner peace. Which was especially good since she was having a hard time finding her own.

Raul was beginning to broadcast over the radio line, and Anya realized that Alex must have been in Zero now. Pushing away all her thoughts and anxieties, Anya reached for her trident slowly and waited. Before long, she heard the tell-tale signs of departure and not a second later Wing Zero rocketed out of the hanger.

For a brief moment, Anya just stared at the gundam. She didn't understand her sudden reservations about the gundam, but it was too late in the game to turn back now. Though, as she pushed the thrusters forward and sped towards Zero, she told herself quietly, "It's not like you would have, anyway, you prideful girl."

She brought the beam trident down swiftly over the top of Zero, where it met the other suit's beam saber. [i]Fast[/i], she noted to herself, raising her eyebrows slightly as she kicked Zero away.

The gundam didn't get that far, and Alex brought his saber down fiercely to stop his backwards momentum completely before launching forward to attack. She met him stroke for stroke, her eyes narrowing in thought as she slowly picked up the new suit's movements. Each new thrust foward was stronger and more direct than the last, and he seemed to be reading her movements ahead of time. It was like a game of chess.

[i]Alex may be a good pilot, but he's not that good,[/i] she thought to herself, just barely blocking a particularly wicked stab from Zero. The strength of the movement was more than she could handle in that position, and she twisted her trident down against the saber in a circular parrying motion to soften the attack. The other end of the trident swung back up in a vicious arc towards the shoulder of Zero. It should have been a sure hit, but Alex managed to swivel out of the way just enough so that the trident left only a few meager scratches across the metal shielding.

Anya pushed herself away, half shocked. He [i]shouldn't[/i] have gotten out of that; she couldn't believe he'd reacted to it at all, let alone actually avoid the danger from it all together. Something wasn't right here.

But more thoughts on it were interrupted as Wing Zero thrusted forward again, giving Altron just enough time to block each attack. Each stab was stronger than the last, it's aim more deadly, to the point where Anya's confusion was beginning to fringe on fear. [i]He's not playing. What the hell is this?[/i]

Raul's voice sounded in both gundams. "All right, Alex, back off," He said, a note of concern in his voice. However the other pilot continued forward, and Anya swore rather ungracefully as one of his jabs knocked her backwards.

[i]"Jesus Christ,[/i] Alex, are you trying to kill me?" She hissed at him, wincing as lurched sideways, recieving a nasty bump on the head. As the blood began to trickle down her temple, She brought both dragon fangs up as a last resort and turned the flamethrowers on target. A shower of fire engulfed the other gundam, and she could hear the sizzle of the metal against the flames.

Through the flames Zero appeared, a slow, metallic nightmare bathed in hellfire. Anya's breath caught in her throat and her blood ran cold, and she realized the answer to her own question: he [i]was[/i].[/size]

[I][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Alex was silent like a dead person the whole time, a helmet had slid over his regular piloting helmet and was sending a constant stream of combat data to him. Basically it was telling him how to manuver and destroy Altron Gundam or the quickest way to kill the pilot. He knew it was wrong, but that part of him was in the far back of his brain and it wouldn't respond, it had been sealed off while the ZeroX system did its dirty work which right now meant the death of Anya and destruction of Altron gundam. The real mentality of Alex was screaming inside of his head and trying to get out, he just couldn't. All the while this was going on, on the outside Alex was laughing like a maniac while he toyed and tortured Altron Gundam, Raul and Quatre were both being fools for leaving the ship too close, he could simply take the piece of junk out with a few well placed beam saber attacks. Of course that would be after he destroyed Altron.

Wing Zero seemed to have a mind of its own as it dodged and swiped at Altron as Anya attempted to back off and get away from the deadly force of Wing Zero.[/I]

"Alex! Snap out of it! Turn the Zero X system off, you're not ready for it yet!! Alex!?!" [I]Raul's voice seemed to fall upon deaf ears, or ears that chose to ignore him. Stepping away from the console he looked at the current tactical officer.[/I]

"If anything happens fire the beam cannons at Wing Zero, but don't destroy it. We need Alex alive." [I]Quatre and Heero both looked at Raul as if he had the plauge.[/I]

"Belay that order Lieutenant. Raul will not be giving orders on my ship." [I]Raul spun on his heel and with a look of pure anger glared at his grandfather for what he had just said, then with the same energy he solemnly nodded and then slumped back into a chair and hoped to god that Anya could do something to get Alex under control.

But Raul's hopes were nothing more than just that because Wing Zero was already infliciting damage onto Altron exterior armor. Watching the armor fall away brought small satisfaction to the objective of this battle which was to destroy the gundam.

Still pounding away in his head the real Alex was practically pleading with himself so he could stop this insanity. He would not allow Anya to get killed or anything like that.

The ZeroX system continued to monitor the damage inflicted on Altron, it was mounting and the gundam's destruction would be very soon. The battle had moved away from the ocean and was now over a nearby beach, sparks flew from Altron's chest and arms as those had been the main targets of Zero's attacks. The final attack was near and the ZeroX system could literally taste the victory. Alex brought the beam saber down which was he intended to distract Anya with. She took the bait because the trident went up which left Anya with an open spot. Zero brought his left hand up and punched Altron in the side. Satisfied as the gundam flew backwards and went down at full force into the sand causing a massive crater.

Snickering Alex shifted the beam saber so that the blade was pointed downwards towards Altron's cockpit.[/I]

"Target destroyed." [I]With that Zero rocketed downards at full speed towards the cockpit of Altron, but several things happened at that moment. Alex finally regained control of himself, he couldn't get Zero off course fast enough, and finally Anya said this.[/I]

"Alex, don't!!" [I]She said this just as the beam saber connected with Altron, a large explosion was then seen eminating from the crater, but as the smoke cleared Alex could see that he managed to do what he'd tried to do, he had pulled the saber away from the cockpt and instead impaled the arm which overloaded and caused the entire part to explode off.

But there was still the subject if Anya was all right, noticing that various parts of Altron were on fire he jumped out of the cockpit and onto Altron's chest plating and opened the cockpit hatch. Sitting in the cockpit breathing heavily with a large amount of blood trickling off of her head Alex started to feel stinging tears coming out of his eyes, he couldn't believe that he'd done this to her.

Climbing into the cockpit Alex unfastened Anya's straps and hauled her out of the gundam, she was breathing all right, but she must have some sort of injuries. As Alex climbed back up into Zero. Hating himself for what he'd just done he thrusted Zero into the hanger of the ship rather unfocused and caused some damage to the hanger as he crashed Zero against the back wall and finally took Anya out he carried her to the medical wing so she could get some help for her injuries.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[size=1]When Anya came to, she wasn't quite sure where she was. The fact that she had the worst headache imaginable didn't really help that much. For a long moment, she just stared blearily at the cieling, blinking once or twice to clear her vision. The low hum of machinery eventually reached her ears, and she noted the unmistakable beating of a heart monitor somewhere to her right. [i]I guess I'm not dead, then,[/i] she thought, allowing herself a small smile.

But at that instant she remembered exactly what had happened to her in Altron, and she stiffened, as if the pain had returned. She squeezed her eyes shut against the onslaught as a small whimper escaped past her lips.

The sound must have caught somebody's attention because suddenly a rush of footsteps and a quiet, muttered praise sounded and she felt her hand being grabbed and squeezed reassuringly. She was pretty sure she knew who that was.

"Stop," she managed, all at once feeling incredibly cold and alone.

Alex brought her hand to his lips and kissed it instead, holding onto it as though his own life depended on it. "I'm so sorry, Anya. I didn't mean to... I'd [i]never[/i]... God, I've been so worried.."

She cleared her face of any emotion, as if she were smoothing wrinkles out of her shirt, and took a steady breath. "Alex, please, leave me alone."

"Anya," He started, but then stopped again, looking just as lost as he felt. His death grip on her hand hadn't faltered once.

Opening her eyes again, she turned her gaze towards him, ignoring the pounding in her head and her heart. "Please."

He stared for a minute longer, before squeezing her hand again and then let it drop back to her side, leaving without another word. He wasn't gone long before one of the ship's nurses hurried in, looking relieved. Anya, for one, didn't feel quite so optimistic, and as the nurse began to check over her, all the while muttering how [i]lucky[/i] she was to have survived relatively intact, Anya wondered silently why her throat burned with unshed tears.[/size]

Naomi and Tanya had saw everything that just happened from the bridge window. She knew that this might happen but still she had feelings of shock and disbelief. She looked at Raul, Quatre, and Heero.

"I told you that this was going to be a bad idea. Unless Alex is able to learn how to control the zero system, then our lives are in great danger." Naomi said.

Quatre turned and looked at her for a moment and then he finally spoke.

"We had no other choice. How else are we suposed to defeat Une and Gen? I know it`s dangerous but I have faith in Alex and I know that he will get through this."

"Whatever. I`m going to check on Anya and I `ll leave you guys to figure out what to do about Alex. Tanya, are you comming?" Naomi said in a tone of voice that she wanted to end this conversation.

"Yeah, I`m comming." Tanya answered and the two girls left the room.

While they went to the medical bay, Tanya and Naomi talked about what had happened. When they arrived at the medical bay, they saw Alex standing out of the room.

"How is Anya doing?" Tanya asked Alex.

"She seems to be doing well but she won`t talk to me."Alex answered, a few tears streaming from his eyes.

"She`s probably just tired." Naomi said in a reasurring voice.

"You guys believe that I didn`t do what I did on purpose right?" Alex asked.

"We know you wasn`t in controll. We came to talk to Anya about that. You should get some rest." Tanya said.

Alex walked down the corriodor to go to the lift, meanwhile Tanya and Naomi walked in the room to check up on Anya.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Hot tears of anger and sorrow brimmed and spilled down his face freely from what he'd done to Anya and her gundam. As Alex proceeded down the corridoor of the Desert Moon he wanted to head for the bridge so he could give Raul and the others a good kick in the face for what they had made him do. But then as he neared the lift he stopped, it was his own fault for activating the Zero X system. He'd activated the system willingly to see what it was capable of and he now damn well knew what destructive force he had.

Still stepping into the lift he punched the button that led to the hanger level. Once the lift's humming stopped Alex stepped out and proceeded down the corridoor towards the large metallic doors that housed all five of the gundams. The door opened with a quick whoosh and Alex stepped in lightly and started towards Zero in the far corner of the hanger where a large group of mechanics were milling about it. Altron on the other hand had a larger group of engineers, mechanics, and system repairmen working on it's battered and nearly wrecked body.

Hanging his head down he walked past the reminder of what he'd done to Anya, but that was soon replaced by the hatred of the gundam that looked like an angel.[/I]

"Pfft.. More like an angel of hell." [I]Alex said bitterly to no one, that is until he noticed Heero standing by the gundam and staring at it rather dreamily. The seasoned pilot turned around and looked directly into Alex's eyes. Heero's eyes still burned with the intensity that they had back when he was still a gundam pilot.[/I]

"I know you hate yourself for what you did, but get over it." [I]Clenching his hands into tight fists he stared daggers back at Heero who seemed unphased by this, seeing as how he walked calmly over to Alex who now had tears of anger coming down his face in full force. Still with their eyes locked Alex didn't see the hard punch coming towards his face until it was almost too late, he brought his arm up in defense.[/I]

"See, one of the effects of using the Zero system, you are able to predict your opponent's move. Course I have no idea what the PX system did. I think Quatre was babbling about how it was able to practically slow down an enemy's movement in the user's eyes. Maybe that's why you were able to stop me at such a critical moment. Either way I want you to get over what you did to Anya, she knew the risks. Right now she may be pissed at you but you need to focus on getting this damn thing to work for you and not the other way around. Clear???" [I]Alex nodded semi-bitterly towards the lecture. Heero was right, he really couldn't do anything for Anya since she was majorly pissed off at him, and he still needed to be able to control this gundam.[/I]

"Get in, I'll borrow the deathscythe gundam. I doubt Tanya will mind if I do." [I]Heero headed towards the large black behemoth that was Deathscythe Hell as Alex climbed into Wing Zero. [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Naomi and Tanya walked into the room quietly, not to disturb Anya if she were asleep. As they approched Anya`s bed they saw that she was still awake.

"What are you guys doing here?" Anya askd when she saw the two girls.

"We`re here to check up on you."Naomi replied.

"How are you feeling?" Tanya asked in a concerned voice.

"I`m alright, just a little tired and in lots of pain." Anya replied.

Naomi stared down at the floor for a moment and then looked up at Anya.

"We saw Alex in the hallway. He seemed kind of sad. I hope you aren`t mad at him and if you are, I hope you weren`t too hard on him." Naomi finally said.

Anya looked at Naomi like she was crazy and then she spoke.

"Look at what he did to me. How do you expect me to react?" Anya yelled.

"You should know Alex better than that. He wasn`t in controll of his actions. He was being controlled by the zerox system." Tanya said.

"The zero x system?" Anya asked.

"Yes." said Naomi.

Then the two girls stood in silence to try and think of a way to explain this to Anya.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]At first the hanger controller was a little reluctant on opening the doors to let Zero and Deathscythe out, but after some convincing on Heero's part the doors opened and Zero was catapualted out into the sky. Heero sooned followed and brought up a visual transmission.[/I]

"I want you to activate the Zero X system now, I'll activate Deathsycthe's cloaking device." [I]Nodding with a large pit in his stomach Alex did so. The system hummed to life as Alex slid the helmet over his face. In an instant massive amounts of data appeared, mainly brining up Deathsycthe Hell's statistics and Heero's tactics, but Alex knew that the tactics Heero used would be different because of the fact he was piloting Deathscythe, the system still gave him a 89% chance of victory.

Quickly turning to his right he brought the beam saber up in a defensive move that blocked the beam scythe that Heero had brought down. Mentally this was the part where Alex was worried he'd go crazy again, but so far he was calm.[/I]

"You okay over there Alex??" [I]Heero's voice asked in a concerned tone, grinning Alex replied via audio.[/I]

"Yeah, so far so good, though I don't want to jinx it."

"Alex, are you operating at one hundred percent??" [I]Heero asked in a semi-scolding voice. Alex brought up the screen on the system's operating percentage.[/I]

"It says ninety percent, I can't get the system to go any higher." [I]Just then Quatre's voice came over both channels.[/I]

"That's because I had the last ten percent locked away in a nice little package in Zero's data banks. You have to align yourself perfectly to activate the last amount of the system, or I have to give you the access codes to over ride that program. At the moment though I doubt I will because you're still inexperienced with the system, right now you're doing great but you'll have to get even better. Right now though we should be heading for California, I know that Une has one last base there and I have a feeling that if we cripple that base it would definetly make Une feel the pressure of war." [I]Sighing reluctantly, Alex thrusted Zero towards the hanger along with Heero behind Wing Zero.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]