OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Legends Revived [R for gore, language, and inuendos]

Domon

[color=indigo][i][size=1]Tanya slowly lurked in the shadows and dirt of the ancient staircase. The stairs below her feet groaned in stress as if they hadn't been touched for many years. The dust floated along the gentle waves of a breeze from Tanya's movement. Streams of light cast down through holes in the walls, cracks from the boarded up windows.

Tanya's mind set on one thing, reaching Mr. Lively's room. He had something that belonged to her. Something Tanya was determined to have, despite what her concious was screaming. Tanya's heart burned with pain, anger, and lust. She reached around her back and pulled out a pistol. The silver platting gleamed across Tanya's face, reflecting the death in her eyes.

She reached the third floor, silently, unexpectedly. Shifting her weight tenderly on her toes, Tanya inched closer to the destined door. She stood infront of the delapitated door, glaring and smiling. She tapped her pistol on her thigh.

[b]Mr. Lively, you have something that belongs to me....your life..[/b]

At that moment, Tanya kicked the door in. Dust flittered through the mellow air. The sound of a television, the stench of rotting food and cat litter, Tanya crinkled her nose in disgust. Tanya walked in good caution of her own health of touching anything. Her feet gingerly placing their step careful of stirring up a horrid beast that lay in the pile of rancid clothes and trash.

[b]"Who's there?"[/b] a scruffy man with the five day shadow and a stained wifebeater tank top appeared around the corner.

Tanya held up her hand, the barrel aimed deadlocked between the man's eyes. He dropped his plate and held his filthy hands in the air above his head. His eyes glazing with fear, peering into Tanya's blazing, charcol-grey eyes. She steadily walked closer, her aim never budged a cenimeter.

[b]"Austin Lively?"[/b] Tanya's voice empty.

[b]"Y-yes..."[/b] Austin replied, shaking lightly.

[b]"You knew my grandfather, Duo Maxwell, rather well?"[/b] Tanya tightened her grip around the gun.

Austin nodded slowly, [b]"I did, may I ask how is he?"[/b]

Tanya narrowed her eyes. Austin's face hinted no concern, rather, his face smirked. His eyes played in their sockets upon hearing Tanya mention "Duo Maxwell". Tanya moved sideways.

[b]"You should know. He's dead,"[/b] Tanya spoke as a matter of factly.

[b]"He is, is he? Well, the stubborn bastard finally passed. You know, your grandfather was an ex-"[/b] Austin was cut off with the barrel of Tanya's pistol in his mouth.

[b]"Cut the fucking bull shit, Mr. Lively. I know you had something to do with my grandfather's sudden death. I know who you are, you disgusting pig,"[/b] Tanya pressed the barrel in further.

Austin's playful expression drained into sheer terror. He knew Tanya had no intention of pulling her gun out of his mouth until he complied with her wishes.

[b]"Now, you tell me everything,"[/b] Tanya pushed Austin into the wall.

Slowly, Tanya pulled her gun away. She held it to Austin's forehead. Austin gulped, beads of sweat formed over his brow, his breathing became rapid.

[b]"I-I only did it because...."[/b] Austin stopped.

[b]"Because? My patience is thin. Why, my grandfather's best friend, kill him?"[/b] Tanya pressed harder.

[b]"I w-was paid...by a man who I-I only know as 'Une'...He promised me an unbelievable amount of money upon completion of my job.."[/b] Austin began to spill.

[b]"I am confused, Mr. Lively. I do not like confusion and mixed information,"[/b] Tanya growled...[b]Une, I knew he had a part in this..

"He wants to get rid of the former gundam pilots..Something about they being the only ones live knowing the systems...He wishes to destroy all of the Gundams..s-so th-there's no threat to him any longer.."[/b] Austin stuttered, eyeing the gun warily.

[b]"But why, Mr. Lively? Why you?! My family trusted you! You, you were always there for us! Why did Une come to you?"[/b] Tanya fired.

Austin flinched, the bullet millimeters from his ear. The barrel smoked, the hole in the wall sizzled. Tanya's composure, calm and clear.

[b]"B-because..I know the whereabouts of the ot-ther pilots..I-I know how to kill people unnoticably..I used to be a hitman..until I met Duo..But, as you can see..I need the money..And I.."[/b] Austin began to plead.

[b]"Shut it.."[/b] Tanya pressed the gun to Austin's temple and pulled the trigger.

Blood spurted on the filth encrusted walls, staining Tanya's clothes and drenching chunks of her hair. She wiped her face and walked into the bathroom. Naturally, it was as nasty as the rest of the house. Tanya sighed and ran the shower water, which to her surprise, was clear. She stripped of her clothes and stepped into the scolding water. Scrubbing herself bright red, Tanya closed her eyes and thought of what she'd just done.

[b]It had to be done, not just to avenge my grandfather..but to save the other pilots, who were dear friends to me..[/b] Tanya finished her shower and searched the cabinets for a towel.

Finding a half-way decent towel, Tanya dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her body. She exited the bathroom and entered the horror of Austin's room. Sifting hastily through the drawers of an old, broken dresser, Tanya found a white button up, long sleeve shirt, still in the package. She then found underneath the shirt, black slacks. Shrugging, Tanya slipped on the garments.

The shirt being slightly large, she buttoned it to her breast and tied the excess under her belly. The slacks hung loosely around her hips. She walked back into the bathroom and gathered her bloodied clothes and slipped on her boots. Seeing that her jacket was leather, Tanya merely wiped it clean with hot water and a towel. She left the towel and Austin's body in the apartment, and walked down the stairs, more of a bounce and slipping on her jacket.

Tanya smiled and waved at the woman at the desk and briskfully sprinted down the street. [/color][/i][/size]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]After having slept in late, Quatre awoke to his alarm clock. It was time for him to head back to the hangar and over see the construction of the Wing Zero, this would be the final construction day of the gundam, once it was comepleted, the systems and gundam movements would take a few days or so, either way Wing Zero would be comepleted soon.

As Quatre entered the silent mess hall he yawned and stretched his arms out as the lights came on as he flicked on the switches. He walked quietly over to the a food synthesizer and inputed what he wanted, as he waited for the food to finish materializing he heard the door open, as he turned around quickly he saw one of his men standing there.[/i]

"Quatre Winner, I have been ordered by Fuir Une to execute you." [i]Quatre's eyes widened in fear, he didn't have any sort of protection or way of defending himself, just then he saw Relena pass by the door and then step back and stare at Quatre as if to wait on cue.[/i]

"Why are you doing this? Why does Une want me dead?" [i]At that moment Relena rushed in, grabbed a skillet and clocked the guy upside the back of his head, this only stunned and knocked him out all before he could turn around. Quatre sighed out gladly and slid down onto the floor.[/i]

"Thank you Relena, can you help me get him to the brig?" [i]Relena nodded and they both picked the knocked out man and hauled him to the brig, the security officer was informed as to what the unconscious man had done.

Just as Quatre and Relena were leaving the brig Heer came running down the corridoor with a look of terror in his eyes, something Quatre had never seen, but Relena had.[/i]

"What happened?!?!?" [i]Heero yelled loud enough to shock Quatre and Relena.[/i]

"Someone just tried to kill Quatre."

"Just as I thought, see, I had a feeling that Duo's death was foulplay, but I wasn't sure, but this new attempt just proves it, I better get ahold of Wufei and Trowa, tell them to get here ASAP." [i]With that Heero bolted back down the corridoor towards his quarters so he could get ahold of the two.[/i]

"Well, I guess we'll need to get dressed and start questioning this jerk." [i]Relena nodded and the two parted ways in the corridoor.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya had a lot to think about on her way back. She wasn't worried about getting lost at all - she'd slipped away from school enough times to know that her sense of direction was fairly accurate and she'd have no real trouble reccounting her steps. She was worried about a few other things, all of it very alien to her, and not exactly welcome. The biggest thing was her relations with the other pilots. Anya just wasn't used to them yet. While in the gundams fighting, she felt safe. At home. She was confident there, and it was easy to interact through the veil of metal.

But then when Shenlong was shut down, tucked serenely away in the hanger, Anya felt anxious. Trapped, even. She needed a shell to draw back into, and it was becoming increasingly hard to find one.

Despite all her doubts, though, there was one thing she was very sure about: all five of the gundam pilots were crazy, in one form or another. They had to be. Who else would pilot the damn things?

Eventually she found herself back on the same street she'd ventured off of earlier, when she'd left Alex. The thought made her darken some and after a moment she realized why. [i]No guilt, not guilty, don't feel guilty... oh, shit.[/i]

Thankfully, however, she found a distraction from those thoughts ahead of her - Tanya. Dressed in garbs a little different from her previous ones, but it was her nevertheless. Raising her eyebrows, Anya called out, "Fancy meeting you here!"

Tanya swiveled around, the recognition instant in her eyes. Anya noted with some interest that the other woman's hand had steathily been creeping towards the waist of her pants, probably towards some weapon tucked in there. However, as it was only a fellow pilot (although Anya was pretty sure if she'd been, oh, the pilot of Heavy Arms, the hand wouldn't have stopped), Tanya propped her arm on her hip casually and gave her a nod.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, seeing the sites. Forming my own opinion about this silly planet," Anya shrugged, her tone just as ambivalent. "And you? Heading back to the jeep?"

Tanya returned the shrug, and gradually nodded. "I guess so. Where's Alex?"

Anya stiffened slightly, and immediately cursed anything and everything that came to mind. [i]God damnit! What is wrong with me?![/i] "I imagine he's getting re-acquainted with his childhood or something," she muttered, forcing herself to relax.

Tanya noted the reaction but didn't bring it up. "Right. Everybody will probably be heading back soon, anyhow. Shall we?"

Giving the Deathscythe pilot a quick mock-bow and a sweeping motion with her hand, a 'you first' sort of signal, Anya said, "Of course."[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]After having left the resturant with a full stomach Alex had set out to find Raul and ask a favor or him, he was going to ask him if he could borrow Wing Gundam and take it to where he used to live before the whole colony incident had happened whi this parents. The street texture changed from cobblestone to regular cement, he'd entered the part of town where Raul said he'd be. As Alex looked around for Raul' s jeep he really started to wonder how much his hometown had changed, by now the reconstruction on his the highschool he would have attended would be finished. His friends must either be in the millitary or just normal civilians, he sighed slowly, things probably were so changed it wasn't even funny. Lost in his own thoughts Alex didn't even see the jeep and proceeded to walk right into it, as he recoiled and cursed aloud, he laughed, this was typical of him, but it was funny. The jeep had been parked outside a major metal workshop, as Alex slowly entered it he saw Raul talking in German with the store owner, obviously they were working out some sort of deal on some supplies or something, but after a few more minutes of discussion Raul turned away from the man rather happily and walked over to Alex.[/i]

"What can I do for you Alex?" [i]Raul said seriously, Alex motioned for them to go over to a corner of the store, once there Alex whispered in a quiet voice.[/i]

"I was wondering if I could borrow Wing for a few hours, once we get back to the ship of course, and see I was wanting to head back to my old home and check out some things, I wouldn't be gone very long." [i]Alex literally begged, Raul chuckled as Alex cocked an eyebrow.[/i]

"Its fine, just don't get caught, and wait until we get the ship off the ground okay?" [i]Alex nodded quickly as Raul checked his watch.[/i]

"Okay, well I see we've stayed here long enough, we should be heading back to the ship, this man will be delivering our supplies to the ship in about 10-15 minutes, and I'd like to be there before any unknown vehicles get there, I'm gonna guess Anya and Tanya are with you." [i]Alex shook his head and Raul groaned as they both headed for the jeep, though they both were rather surprised when they saw both ladies heading for the jeep at a regular walking pace, Tanya though was wearing some other kind of clothes. Alex did a double lookover and it was right she was wearing different clothes, he sighed and jumped back into the car.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi stopped at the nearest book store and went browsing around.She got some books about machanics and interesting reading books. She paid for the books and walked outside. She looked at her watch.

"It`s getting late. I better head back now." she said to herself.

She got into her jeep and started driving. She started thinking that everyone was probably already back at the ship, wondering where the hell she was. Then she thought that since they didn`t really know her that they wouldn`t care anyway. However she didn`t really know the others neither so why should she care about them?

"Oh no, I`m beggining to sound like Gen." She laughed to herself.

She drove by a group of people. They looked like Alex, Anya, and Tanya. She didn`t want to turn around to see if it was really them though. She drove by the beautiful country scenery, looking at the animals. The roads were basicly empty and she was almost back at the ship.

"Well, I`m almost back. I wonder what I should do once I get back. Mabye I should check on sandrock, the repairs should be done now."[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]As Raul and the three pilots climbed into the jeep Alex already started making a mental plan of what he would be doing once he got to his old hometown, as the jeep sped along the cobblestone road and then out onto the dirt country road Alex breathed in deeply, this pure air felt good blasting against his face, unlike the overly-pure oxygen mix that was on the colonies. After going up and down on several hills the ship came into view and Alex grinned as the group neared the ship. Once they had parked Alex jumped out and ran across the hanger and headed for the lift, punched the button for the level that his quarters were on, he walked casually into his quaters, grabbed a duffel bag that was on the floor of his closet and stuffed some things into it like a heavier jacket and a different shirt, also he popped open the weapon locker on the outside of his closet and pulled out the pistol and ammo that sat in there waiting for him.

After he collected his things Alex bolted back towards the lift, as he was doing so he saw Anya heading his way.[/i]

"Watch out!" [i]Alex yelled as he continued to run at a full pace, Anya jumped back against the wall and shot him a rather pissed off look.[/i]

"Just where the hell do you think you're going?!"

"I'm going back to my old hometown!" [i]Alex yelled as he literally jumped into the lift as he hit the button, the lift seemed to shoot down its shaft, as the doors opened Alex shot through them again and bolted through the hanger doors and towards Wing. The gundam itself even seemed alive and ready to go.[/i]

"Come on buddy let's go!" [i]Alex said to the gundam as he jumped into the cockpit, as he did so the catwalks retracted and the hanger door opened, as it did so Alex transformed Wing into its bird mode.[/i]

"Wing Gundam launching!!!" [i]Alex yelled as he throttled foward at full speed, as he did so he pulled up steeply on the controls and Wing was soon shooting up to about four thousand feet or so. Now all Alex needed to do was keep an eye on Raul's ship's location, which he did so by focusing his sensors on the ship's unique signature, as Wing shot across the sky Alex grinned outwardly, he'd get to see his home.

After one or two hours of flying Alex finally got sight of his hometown, the large captial building was still there, but the politicians no longer met there, the building was now a museum, and practically next to it was the higshcool he would have attended, he knew that the building was built back in the early 1930's and the tower was at least 150 feet tall, but the trees that had been planted on the front lawn were so large now, they could easily cover Wing, plus there were now more trees than usual, but still it was too risky, someone might see it from a ground view, as he continued to fly overhead he thought of some other places, there were some abandoned buildings, like the old mall, that whole area was condemned, but getting the gundam in there was one thing that he wasn't sure of. As he flew over the old mall he saw that the glass dome that had a central place in the food court was now gone, and just with his luck Wing could fit, carefully Alex brought Wing down slowly he grinned, he was home, but his thoughts were soon interrupted as Wing's weight brought down the second level balcony, the age of the balcony was bound to cause a collapse, but unfortunately Wing crashed down onto its back, after a few brief moments of serious cursing Alex brought Wing into a sitting position and jumped out of the cockpit, but not before of holstering his pistol.

Once out of the mall he exited the immense parking lot and surveyed what used to be a major business place, but now all the stores were gone and empty.[/i]

"Well I better set off to see if anyone is around that I remember." [i]Alex said to no one and headed off to one of his friend's old houses.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Anya watched him run the rest of the way to the lift, before rolling her eyes and starting back towards her room. She desperately wanted to take a shower, or just curl up with a book, or just hid under her comforter for awhile. For the first time since she'd been on the ship, she was actually feeling rather tired. Worn down and confused. And she definitely wasn't too keen about it.

She noted Naomi in the hall ahead of her, and she gave the girl a silent half wave, half salute sort of gesture before stepping into her quarters. The door slid shut behind her, and she leaned against it with a heavy sigh. "These people are going to be the death of me," she muttered, before eyeing the clock on the wall. And with Alex gone, she had some time before she figured Raul would want to pull them all together and go over future plans. Not exactly a briefing, mind you, but it was something they hadn't done in a while, and it would probably be good for all pilots to be stuck in the same room together for a bit. Well, marginally good.

Quickly stepping out of her clothes, tossing them on her bed haphazardly, she made her way to the shower and stood under it for a long minute before slowly reaching for dials. Cold water instantly poured down on her and she stiffened, bearing her teeth at the tiled walls as she let out a low hiss. [i]Stupid![/i] She quickly gave herself some hot water and sighed when she felt the temperature change. Slowly, the muscles in her neck and shoulders began to relax and Anya began to feel a little more whole.

After drying herself off and putting on some fresh jeans and a beat-up tank top, she shook her hair and then ventured out into the halls to see where the other pilots where, but mostly just to check up on her darling Shenlong. She figured she ought to be around, at least. Just in case.[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]As Alex walked along the silent streets the air whistled death through the empty buildings, these buildings weren't empty on purpose, half of them had been decimated by what Alex guessed as Une's handy work, that bastard would die for what he's done. Alex's old neighborhood was a few blocks away and it didn't look good, half of the houses were gone or they were seriously damaged. Dust swirled around Alex's feet and legs as he neared his friend's house, course he knew no one would be home because the entire roof had been ripped off. The door creaked open slowly and as Alex entered, he jumped backwards as soon as he'd entered, there on the floor was the skeleton of his old friend, falling back onto his back and butt Alex scotted back with his hands, still clutching the pistol, but that wouldn't do much, because at that moment a Scorpio landed at least one block away from Alex, it looked down and stared at Alex.

Standing up but with his upper torso bent to an extent Alex broke into a full run down the sidewalk, with his pistol still in hand, the Scorpio, though not wanting to lose its prey fired off one missle at a house further up the street, Alex hesitated but continued to run towards the old mall with the Scorpio hot on his tail, things did not look good whatsoever, the pilot was obviously toying with him because it was firing small shots that purposefully missed him, big mistake because Alex neared one of the other entrances of the mall, he ducked and jumped through the first door's lower panes that had been broken, the other door was unlocked so Alex pushed it open full force and ran through the mall, he came upon a pair of escalators, he bolted up the now dead mechanical stairway and ran across the upper level, the scorpio was obviously following his movements because every now and then the wall closest to him suddenly exploded and a red hand flexed around but grasped nothing, as Alex caught sight of wing he ran towards the other escalator that led closest to Wing, as he did so bullets tore thorugh the mall and nearly hit Alex, but instead of hitting him it hit a bunch of old cooking appliances that set off some minor explosions, this threw Alex down the escalator but he was already on the second from the end step and he went crashing onto the floor and rolling onto Wing's arm. Thankfully though, Alex stood up and jumped into the cockpit and activated the gundam, the eyes flared to life and Wing stood up from the rubble, the Scorpio then started to back off slowly, obviously the pilot just realized what he'd done, but just then he thought he could fight the pilot somewhere else, he transformed his MS into its MA mode and headed in another direction, Alex followed suit and transformed Wing into its bird mode and streaked off after the suit.

The game of cat and mouse ended in the part of the city where the capital building stood, the Scorpio transformed into its MS mode and landed/slid onto the street and fired off a few rounds from its beam rifle which Alex barrel rolled to dodge, as he did so he transformed Wing back into its MS mode and Alex brought Wing down at full throttle and landed, but something he hadn't expected happened. The Scorpio pilot flew up to meet Wing Gundam half-way and both mobile suits clashed but the Scorpio kicked Wing and sent Alex flying backwards into a building, causing the whole thing to collapse around him.

Being on the safe side the Scorpio pilot decided to pelt the rubble and debris with all of his missles, but that didn't matter at this point because Wing shot out of the rubble, flared its wings all the way open and charged with its beam saber drawn, as he did so the Scorpio brought up its beam saber and started to take a swing at the gundam but as it did Alex thrused to the right and dodged the attack comepletly, as he did so Alex could feel a large anger welling up inside of him. Une had done this, he'd taken Alex's family for starters and then he ruined his home, the bastard would die by Alex's hands alone, but for now one of his little flunkies would do, pity he couldn't just get out of Wing and just put a bullet between the soldier's eyes.

The two mobile suits still seemed as if they wanted to play tag with each other, Wing was trying to catch the Scorpio off guard, but the Scorpio was going on the defensive and firing off weapon rounds every time Wing got too close or tried to put too much ground between them.[/i]

"All right that's it! I've had it with these childish games, now die!!!" [i]Alex screamed at the scorpio as he went full throttle at the MS, but what he didn't expect was some crazy move like the MS dropping its shield and sword and grabbing Wing just as it neared it. Those events were such a blur, the next thing Alex knew was that he was crashing through the dome of the capital building, causing there to be two massive holes in it, but that wasn't even the half of it, he'd been thrown through at least two more buildings, obviously the enemy pilot knew his stuff, but that wouldn't matter. Alex had landed right near his Buster Rifle again, he re-sheathed the beam saber and grabbed the gun, still behind the capital building as a shield he locked onto the Scorpio.[/i]

"Time to die." [i]Alex said coldly as he pulled the trigger. The rifle first charged up the energy and then a massive blast tore through the building and then wiped out the Scorpio, along with another building behind it. After the battle Alex climbed out of Wing and onto its hand and proceeded to stare at the destruction, the stirred up dust and wind blasted about him and caused him to narrow his eyes.[/i]

"What a sad place, I'm amazed I came back here. But now I know that Une must be killed, he's hurt too many people, destroyed too many lives, destroyed too many homes. I swear I will kill him and rebuild this place, I promise!" [i]Alex yelled to no one in particular, as he did so he then turned to look back at Wing, its solmen quiet gaze staring out at the destruction.[/i]

"Wing Gundam, we'll make this place like the Phoenix, it'll be reborn you know? Well that's what I'll nickname you, the Phoenix." [i]Alex side grinned at this and climbed back into the cockpit of Wing, brought the gundam up into the sky, transformed back into Bird mode and shot off towards Raul's ship.

While he was flying along the Atlantic, Alex noticed that Raul's ship was just starting to move off from Germany.[/i]

"Crap, I better hurry up or I'll get left behind." [i]Alex said, feigning a deep sorrow, obviously when he was pissed off he was usually sarcastic, but none the less he picked up the pace adn within about twenty or so minutes he had caught sight of Raul's ship.[/i]

"Okay kiddies, how about opening the damn door?" [i]Alex said a little rudely to the hanger control room. The door slowly opened, but Alex managed to fit Wing through the halfway opened door, but once he was in the hanger he transformed Wing back into its MS mode, docked comepletly, and then skulked out of the cockpit. Once he was out of Wing he stalked off to his room.

The metal door slid open with its usual whoosh and Alex stepped in and flopped onto his bed and fell asleep while thinking of his hometown.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Here's some music for you to listen to, it goes along well with the battle sequence I do believe.

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"Tanya, can I speak with you?"[/b] Raul stood in the doorway of Tanya's quarters.

[b]"Yes, come in,"[/b] Tanya lay on her bed, hands behind her head.

Raul casually walked inside and sat down on the edge of the bed. He sighed and looked at Tanya who kept her eyes shut.

[b]"Tanya, what happened today? You are acting strangely,"[/b] Raul placed a hand on Tanya's leg.

[b]"Stuff,"[/b] a blunt reply. Raul sighed and squeezed Tanya's leg.

[b]"It's okay, I know about your grandfather. Mine called while you all were out. Why didn't you say anything, Tanya?"[/b] Raul moved up on the bed.

[b]"That's the last thing I need, sympathy. Please do not attmept to give me yours,''[/b] Tanya sat up, glaring.

[b]"I'm just worried about you. You killed someone, I know it. I can see it in your face, in your eyes. What's going on inside of you? This isn't the Tanya Maxwell I know. The Tanya I know is kind, caring about her fellow pilots, and happy. You have become cold, merciless, and seclusive. It's really troublesome,"[/b] Raul is now sitting next to Tanya, holding her hand.

Tanya wretched her hand and got off of the bed,[b] "You try losing your grandfather to that Une son of a bitch! To have all of those memories jerked from you."[/b]

With that, Tanya stormed from her quarters.[/color][/i][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Bullets flew, and people screamed in terror and tried to flee, but they were trapped. Trapped like mindless cattle in a stockade for the slaughter. Alex looked around in terror, he was searching for his mother and father, they had to be alive, they hadn't committed any kind of crimes, and what was going on?! Once the screaming had finally silenced, Alex peeked out from his hiding place and saw the museum steps soaked in blood and bodies looked like swiss cheese, it was disgusting, but he left the spot anyways to search for his parents.

People lay on the ground, one of them, a young man, he was missing half of his face, the other side though revealed blond hair and a green eye. Alex forced himself not to look and kept on walking, after stumbling around in a stupor for a few minutes Alex finally found his mother and father, but they were both dead.. Still not wanting to believe this Alex slumped down next to his mother and placed a hand on her shoulder.[/i]

"Mom...Mom..Mommy?! Please, get up. I wanna go home, I'm scared and I don't want to lose you, please, get up!" [i]Alex said with fear mounting in his throat, but just then he heard the cocking of a rifle, he stood up and looked at who it was, none the less it was Zachary Une standing there rather smugly.[/i]

"I swear I'll kill you for this." [i]A different Alex said in a possessed kind of voice, Une then squeezed the trigger, but before he could something came crashing down, blocking Une from Alex. Looking up Alex realized it was Wing Gundam, but for some reason blood was running down from its eyes, and just at that moment it exploded.

Shooting up in a sitting position Alex awoke from his dream. Sweat was pouring down his face and back as he breathed heavily from the realness of the dream, he shook his head and slumped back into his bed, but not succeeding in getting any more sleep after that. That dream had just seemed too real for him, and what was the deal with Wing Gundam being there with [b]blood[/b] running down its face from the eyes? This was too much of a wierd dream. Alex shrugged and decided maybe a cold shower would wake him up.

After the shower Alex had once again slumped back into his bed, but this time only in his undergarments. He pulled the covers up to his chest and still tossed and turned while trying to sleep, that dream just wouldn't leave his mind, so he finally threw his covers off his bed, put on his usual black pants, shirt, and boots and headed out of the corridoor and wandered around aimlessly until he had wandered over to the bridge lift. Entering a little cautiously Alex stepped in and the lift shot up with a whoosh to the bridge and the doors opened. What Alex saw next was amazing, he hadn't been on the bridge of this ship yet, and here he was, finally on it. Some of the officers glanced up but then went back to work, didn't matter to them, he was a gundam pilot so he gets some major access, though not all of it.

Still a little amazed Alex wandered around the bridge and then finally decided he should leave, as he headed for the lift an officer spoke up.[/i]

"You don't have to leave, you can stay up here, just don't get in our way." [i]Alex nodded and slumped down into a chair as he was in awe.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi was at the hanger, staring at Sandrock. To her, it was a truely amazing Gundam. She walked up to it and tuched it`s cool, metal, legs. She climbed inside the cockpit and turned on her screen. She looked around at the Atlantic Ocean. It was a dark blue and it looked ice cold.

"I wonder what`s it like to go swimming in that cold,deep,ocean. It must be really exciting. I wonder how deep it actually is. Too bad I didn`t get to go in the ocean earlier." she said to herself.

She then looked up at the sky, it was a bright blue.

" The sky looks so beautiful and peaceful. However looks can be deciving. Huh Sandrock? Look at me, I`m talking to myself and a metal giant but then again, kids at school use to say that I was mad." She said.

She started to think back to her days at school. She tried to fit in with everyone else but they all stayed away because they all thought she was a bit weird. She was always usually talking to herself or ananimate objects. It wasn`t anything new to her. She got out of Sandrock`s cockpit and looked at her gundam.

"I`m going to leave you now. I`m feeling hungry again. I should of had a bigger breakfast." she said.

She walked to the lift and got in. She got off at the floor where the quaters were and walked out. She had wanted to get a book to read at the mess hall. As she walked down the hall, she saw Tanya storming down the hall from the other direction. Tanya looked sad and angry. As Tanya walked by, Naomi moved quickly to the side. Naomi went to her quarters and grabbed her book.

"I wonder what`s up with Tanya? She seems pretty upset. Oh well, it`s really not my buisness." she said looking at the book.

She left her quarters and went to the mess hall.[/FONT]

[size=1] Anya went to the hanger where Shenlong and the other gundams were and hung around the technicians for a bit, tinkering with random mechanical things. Eventually her persistant questions and occasional sarcastic barbs got on their nerves and they made her stay on the catwalk.

So she sat there and watched them tinker around with various objects, fixing up the gundams or putting together some weird thing that somehow went with the ship. After a long moment of such mind-numbing entertainment, she sighed and pressed her forehead against the cold, metal railing that guarded the catwalk. It felt refreshing against her warm skin, and she decided to stay there a minute longer and enjoy it before escaping to some other part of the ship.

That part of the ship turned out to be no further than the lift. As it opened up on the level where all the pilots' rooms were located, Raul stepped and gave her a nod before sighing loudly. Anya just raised an eyebrow at him, before crossing her arms and whining softly, "Raul, I'm bored."

He chuckled slightly, and pressed the button that would take them to the bridge. "Well, I'm going to check and see how far along we are. Quatre might have sent some information, as well."

"Making your rounds?" She questioned, smiling slightly.

"Indeed," he nodded. There was a pause as the lift jerked a little, passing a floor, before he started again, "Have you been up here before?"

Anya shook her head, "Nope."

He paused again. "...Do you want to see it?"

"Sure."

Raul sighed again, and shook his head. These pilots were going to drive him mad.[/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Still sitting in his seat Alex watched as the ship cruised along at a regular pace along the land, by now they had entered into Italy. The large hills and mountains shaped the landscape so beautifully, it was wonderful, so untouched. Just at that moment when Alex started to gaze off into the distance Raul and Anya stepped out of the lift and onto the bridge. Alex's body stiffened as he saw Anya look towards him.[/i]

"I think I'm going to head down to the hanger." [i]Alex said to Raul as he passed by them. Raul nodded and Alex stepped into the lift. As it descended Alex started to sweat again, for some reason he was remembering his dream. His parents, laying on the steps of the museum, bullet riddled and dead, blood pooling around them and he was sitting there crying not doing anything. Cursing under his breath Alex kicked himself mentally. "Shut up Alex, you can't blame yourself for the past, really. You can't, your parents did this to protect you." Alex said in his head, all he could think of doing was going to the hanger and seeing Wing.

Once the lift had stopped, Alex stepped out shakily, his legs feeling numb and rubbery. He stumbled into the hanger looking for Wing, a crazed look in his eyes, the technicians noticed him gripping the railing tightly and his face somewhat white, but they just assumed it was something he ate and they went back to working on the other gundams, Wing's repairs had been minimal and didn't take that long so it was already on the other side of the hanger. Still clutching the railing Alex shuffled/stumbled over to his gundam, as he neared it he decided he just wanted to admire it, but as he got even closer he reached for the green search eye that was on the chest. Just at that moment everything flooded back in full force, the death of his parents, Une shooting him in the leg, and the most craziest thing; Wing crying blood.[/i]

"No...No...NOOOOO!!!!" [i]Alex screamed aloud as he fell backwards, rollled onto his side and vomited off the side of the catwalk and then convulsed. The techincians noticed this and ran over to the now clammy and pale pilot.[/i]

"All right boys we gotta get him to the med bay, on the count of three! One...Two...Three!!" [i]As the techs lifted him up, Alex thought that they were Une's men, so he began to kick and scream.[/i]

"Get your hands off me!! You killed them!! You killed them all!!!"

"What the fuck is he rambling about?!" [i]One of the techs said to no one. The doors opened quickly and the techs, still trying to hold him still practically fell into the med bay. The doctor came running out of his office with a look of shock on his face.[/i]

"What is going on?! No matter, get him on the bed, you! Get his shirt off, I'm going to sedate him and start an IV drip, and you go tell Raul NOW!!" [i]With that the techs started helping the doc, who took a syringe and inserted it into Alex's now exposed arm. Obviously the contents had been a strong tranquilzer because within a few minutes Alex calmed down, but his breathing was now rapid and short, his skin was still clammy, and his whole body twitched as if in pain.

After that was done with Raul and Anya came bolting down into the med bay, Raul had a look of terror on his face and Anya was pretty freaked out as well, but she refused to show it, sat down next to him while Raul walked over to the doc with his face terrorfied.[/i]

"What the hell happened doctor?!" [i]Raul said rather sternly, the doctor turned around from his diagnostic screen.[/i]

"I have no clue, I'm guessing though that it was a repressed memory or something, but right now he's not fit to pilot."

"Are you sure?"

"Captain, if you so much as send that boy out there you might as well kill him! He would go insane, or lose his will to fight and then get killed!" [i]The doctor yelled, he pulled back in surprise and regained his composure. Raul nodded and walked out of the doctor's office.

Raul felt awful and slumped down across the bed from Alex, Anya was sitting on the other side watching Alex twitching.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Anya's little trip to the bridge was short lived. She and Raul hadn't been in there ten minutes when a technician from the hanger began screaming for Raul through the communication line - something about a pilot convulsing. He took one look at Anya before he sprinted out of the main control room and down towards the lift. She followed quickly, a sort of morbid curiousity gnawing at her insides.

The scene they met in the medic wing, however, was not one they were prepared for. Remotely. And here Anya was, thinking that Alex was probably the most sane out of them all. As Raul tried to figure out what the hell was wrong with him, Anya just sort of stared, listening half-heartedly.

She was feeling guilty again.

Pulling a chair to the side of his bed, glancing briefly at the nurse who fretted about the room, she ran a hand through her hair and tried to ignore the shadows in her mind. Instead, she focused on what this did to their battle front - they lost a man, and they lost Wing. That would mean less force than before, and possibly a drop in morale. It didn't look good either way.

Raul sat down about then and sighed, his head in his hands. "And today had started out so good, too..."

"What will happen to the game plan? Australia?" Anya presented him with a calm, strong front. Her eyes were clouded over, impossible to read. Raul just shrugged, and took a glance at Alex as another small spasm took his body.

"The show must go on."

Anya nodded firmly. "Then it will. And so will Alex. You'll give yourself a hernia if you worry so much."

He smiled grimly at her. "It might be too late for that. Well then," he passed his hand over his face and then took a look at his watch, sighing once again. "We ought to hold some sort of revisional briefing, then. This changes everything, and we'll have to devise up another plan of attack--"

"One thing at a time, hm?" Anya raised an eyebrow at him. He stopped and fell into a grin, before shaking his head. [/size]

[FONT=times new roman]Machanics were gossiping in the hallway as Naomi made her way to the mess hall. She decided to listen in on their conversation a bit.

"Hey, did you hear about what happened to the pilot of Wing Gundam?" asked one of the mechs.

"No, I didn`t."said the other mechanic.

"They said that he snapped on the hanger. Right now he`s in the med bay."answered the first mech.

"What made him snap?" asked the second mech.

"Probably stress. Who knows. I know I`m not going to stress myself out about it though. Lets get some food." answered the first mech.

[i]"Alex snapped huh? Interesting. I better go check this out. I wonder too, what made him snap. He seemed pretty normal to me. I`ll catch lunch later. This is more fun."[/i] said Naomi to herself.

She got on the lift and went to the med bay. Through out the hallway, people were whispering to each other, most likely about what happened to Alex. Naomi walked into the room and saw Alex having a sapsim in the bed. She watched as the doctor and nurse gave him medication to try and get him stable. She also noticed that Anya and Raul were in the room. Both of them looked pretty worried now. She turned and looked at Alex again. The medication seemed to be working for the time being. While she stared, some one tapped her on her back. She turned around and saw Raul.

"Are you worried about Alex?" he asked her.

"Kind of but not alot." she answered cooly.

"What do you mean not alot?" he asked in a kind of scolding voice.

"Well, I barely know Alex so it doesn`t make me feel to sad about seeing him like this. Perhaps if it were someone I`m familiar with, like you my dear cousin, then mabye I would feel worst. Your acting as if I didn`t care at all." she said in a somewhat angry voice.

"Your right but still... never mind." he sighed.

Raul and Naomi then turned their attention back to Alex.[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex was drifting in and out of his nightmare and back to reality, when he did come to in reality his body convulsed and he felt sick to his stomach. When he drifted back into the nightmare he continually saw his mother fall first to the ground, and then his father trying to protect her but he then fell from the shooting. After that had happened Alex ran out to try and save his dying or dead parents, he wanted them to stay with him, they weren't meant to die. The world just wasn't fair to him with fate.

While Alex drifted into his fitful sleeping he muttered, or twitched, or he also yelled. Raul finally stood up, looking older than twenty, he fiddled with a little emblem on his jacket and then turned his attention back to Anya.[/i]

"I'm going back to the bridge, will you be staying with.."

"No! Get away you freaks!! You killed them!!!!!!!" [i]Alex yelled all of a sudden as he launched himself upwards into a sitting position. Scared he might fall off the bed Anya caught him in a sort of embrace.[/i]

"Alex, its all right. Calm down, we're here." [i]Alex seemed to subconciously register this as his body relaxed and he slumped back down onto the bed.

It was not real, someone had managed to break through to him, it just wasn't real. "Fight it Alex! Fight it!!" Something in his head yelled, he mentally nodded. After a few minutes of just laying perfectly still Alex opened his eyes and glanced around.[/i]

"Hi guys." [i]He said in a weakened voice, but his eyes glinted with happiness, Raul seemed happy to see his pilot awake, but the fact still remained, he probably snapped because of the stress. His face turning serious.[/i]

"Alex, if you're feeling somewhat better, I'm going to say this now and on the record. I'm relieving you of piloting Wing for the time being, meaning that you will not be participating in the Australia mission. You are ordered to bedrest as of my orders and the doctor's. Anya and I will help you back to your quarters if you have no objections." [i]Feeling like he'd just been stabbed in the heart Alex nodded and sat up, but he was so woozy that it was a good thing Anya and Raul helped him back to his quarters, otherwise he would have ended up on the floor in just a heap.

Once he was in his quaters Anya helped him over to his bed, as he sat there he drifted in and out again of being asleep and awake, this time it was just the tranquilizers.[/i]

"I'm going back to the bridge, Anya I suggest you tell the others and inform them to meet you and I in the briefing room in an hour, okay?" [i]Anya nodded and as Raul left the room she turned back to Alex.[/i]

"You feeling better?" [i]Alex nodded, as did she when she was reassured, and with that she exited out of his quarters. Once she had Alex fell backwards onto his bed, but before his head even hit the bed he was asleep.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=olive]Oi, I forgot.

[i]An oval wooden clock, sharply and distastefully in conflict with the metallic walls of his chamber and of his room in general, swung back and forth, back and forth. The occupant was silent upon the completely made bed, sitting on the edge and leaning forward so much that he was almost hunched over. The bed was white and perfectly made, unslept on since it was first used by the current resident. No movement was made, even the breathing seemed to be hushed and suppressed for the sake of preserving the overbearing silence. The long hand moved slowly with a sudden clank, interrupting the silence, and struck the 12 o'clock mark. Three bongs suddenly ensued, each ringing louder than the last. The figure stirred, and the deadness in the room seemed to fade gradually.

".....About time...."

He grabbed the tired knap sack leaning against the wall at the head of his bed, then walked up to the silver wall and gingerly took down the clock. The pendulum slowed down, then eventually stopped, slightly off center. Gen stuffed the clock into his knapsack, and slung it loosely over his shoulder. He walked over to the door casually, and the door slid open automatically. He stepped out, then as the door slid back to seal off his former room, he took a quick glimpse in it. Everything was perfectly well made, nothing used, nothing fouled, everything completely clean and well kept. His access key and his security card was placed on his dresser. He had no use for them anymore. The door slid shut, sealing off his former life, beginning anew another.

A team of workers, two less than half-a-dozen, was working on his property. Sparks flew every now and then, quick calls were exchanged among them to coordinate their actions. But they were in vain. Silenced gun shots echoed calmly in the darkness of the hanger, and the four bodies fell the entire height of the cat walk, landing with a grotesque thud on the metallic pits below. The four bodies were, though unintentional, positioned in perfect symmetry like a four leafed clover, their limbs twisted and their bones broken, a pool of blood spreaing out from each of them and connecting in the middle, the puddles each a leaf, connected at the middle like a four leafed clover. A clatter and a crack was heard as the hand gun clattered next to them.

The clock was placed almost ceremoniously at the middle of the catwalk, positioned to be within range of all the other four Gundams. The long hand was steadily approaching the 3 hand, only 2 counts away. Gen looked down at the magnificient piece of time-keeping machine, then dropped the knapsack next to it. His body was no longer bound or burdened by anything, nor was his mind. With light, cheerful steps, he entered his Gundam, Heavy Arms, and brought to life the creature. The red light glared dimly in the eyes, then with a sudden ripping sound of torn metal, the gatling gun was lifted, pointing itself at the outer wall. A deafening explosion as the bullets ripped through, then the heating blow of the gargantua blasting off through the hole in the ship.

As Heavy Arms gained a safe distance from the ship, the clock struck 3 on the pendulum. A light beeping was heard, uncharacteristic of such a wooden piece of work, then the entire hanger was engulfed in flames as it blew into flames, the destructive explosion swallowing the other gundams. Gen looked back at the ship quietly, watching the flames flare out of the hole from which he escaped, then with a slight snicker, blasted off to parts unknown.[/size][/color][/i]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]A great rumble forced Tanya to her hands and knees. The dark room suddenly beaconed red, alarms became the symphony in which broke through Tanya's secluded mind. The screams of men, a whoosh of flames shot through the corridor outside of the room she was in. Tanya stood and looked through the window of the door, horror filled within her. The petrifying sight of her gundam being engulfed with flames and smoke.

[b]"NO, DEATHSCYTHE!!!!!"[/b] tears flowed freely as she watched helplessly.

Soon enough, the flames outside of the room disspelled and Tanya flew out. She ran down the metal grate and towards the docking bay. The heat was intense, the metallic paint of the gundams began to bubble. Tany knew that if the fire continued, the gundams would be destroyed. She turned around and ran to the control panels.

[b]"What the fuck is going on here!?!"[/b] Tanya quickly punched in the anti-fire systems and the bay began to spray water, it looked like there was a rain storm inside the ship.

Tanya found a suit and helmet and furiously slipped into the suit. She looked about the gundams and noticed one was missing, Heavy Arms. Tanya sighed and threw on her helmet, then proceded down the still burning hot catwalk.

Thankfully, the boots of the suit prevented Tanya's feet from being burned and blistered. She approached Deathscythe. It was scorched and naked of paint in random patches. Tanya's heart filled with anger, Gen had nearly destroyed her grandfather all over.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Tanya pressed the switch to open the cockpit. A wave of heat washed over her, the suit and helmet repelled what would have scorched Tanya. However, beads of sweat began to form over her brow. She ignored this and jumped into Deathscythe. The gigantic creature hummed to life. The cockpit glew reds and blues from the control panels and radars. The eyes lit up green, Tanya's eyes remained dull, charcol-grey.

[b]"Tanya, what's going on!?"[/b] Raul's face appeared on the screen.

[b]"Heavy Arms is gone. DO NOT send the other gundams. If you know what's best for them, you will hear me out and keep them on the ship. I'm sending you the damage reports, repair your ship,"[/b] Tanya pressed a few buttons, the files of damage reports on their way.

[b]"But what about you? Won't you need he-"

"No, I can take care of myself, Raul. The ship is too vulnerable right now, that's why the gundams will stay behind. Now, without further adieu.."

"Ta-"[/b] Tanya switched off her comp screen before Raul could finish.

Tanya turned Deathscythe and blasted from the bay.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Alex had been fully asleep when the explosion rocked the ship to its side, when it had happened Alex was literally thrown from his bed, his mid back crashed into the desk that sat in his room. As he stood up and rubbed his bare back he had a sense of dread deep in the pit of his stomach. Quickly grabbing a clean tank top, he ran out of his door and bolted down the now alarm blaring corridoor to the bridge lift.

Once the lift had arrived at the bridge Alex lunged out and saw Raul, Anya, and Naomi standing on the bridge looking at the in-ship viewer.[/i]

"What the hell happened?!" [i]Alex yelled, Raul slowly turned to face Alex. At this point in time Raul did not look twenty years old. No, he looked much older and his eyes showed this fact more vibrantly then usual.[/i]

"There was an explosion in the hanger, the gundams are severly damaged and the technicians that were working in there are dead. I can only guess that Gen is responsible for this, Tanya has gone after him. You two are not going anywhere, got that!?" [i]Alex was a little taken aback about what Raul said but then he realized that he had been stripped of piloting for the time being.[/i]

"Well how badly damaged is the ship?" [i]Alex asked finally. Raul looked up with a look of grim despair.[/i]

"We'll need to stop off at my father's ship yards in Yemen to get the ship repaired, this will set us behind schedule quite a bit. I just hope to god we can still bring Une's plans crashing down, though I doubt it at the moment. dammit!" [i]Raul said as he brought his fist into his open palm with gritted teeth, Alex shook his head and sat down in a vacant seat on the bridge.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=olive][I]The sky was blue. Almost in a mocking tone when one considered the searing hellfire that broke out aboard the Constellation. The blue background of the cloudless sky and the gleaming sea below, the freedom and peace of it all. Then that human wreckage of a ship, the scorching gust still raging within. Gen?s solemn expression slowly broke, eventually erupting into a hearty, insane laughter in the cockpit. He hummed lightly a tune from ages past, his general mood greatly improved at being free from the burden of putting up with this charade. He lightly sang, tapping his fingers on the controls.

?Time? is on my side? yes it is??

Of course, his day would have been perfect if it continued this way. But as usual, there was that interruption, caused by man or nature, in this case the former. His radar screen suddenly imposed its presence on his screen that was portraying the beautiful scene of sky and sea, and showed a rapidly approaching dot, marked with red for hostile. A few clicks and pushes of the controls, and the image of Deathscythe, slightly burnt and out of sync, flipped up on the screen.

???..?

With a sudden reverse of the jets, Heavy Arms stopped in mid air, then swiftly turned around, facing off into the direction from whence the signal came. Deathscythe came hurtling through the blue background, then shifted its jets as well, stopping at a good distance away from Heavy Arms, floating quietly in the sky. Gen clicked open the transmission screen, and laughed slightly as the Deathscythe?s pilot, looking rather angry, popped up.

?I thought I incinerated that thing? the black piece of garbage??

Her face flared up with seething rage, then something likened to a shriek blast at him, which took him a good few seconds to discern that it was a voice.

?The black piece of garbage you are referring to is my Gundam, and you?re going to pay for your actions!!?

?Oh? how heroic??

The last syllable, the sudden cut in the transmission, and the swift movement of Deathscythe pulling out its scythe and Heavy Arms unloading a barrage, all happened simultaneously. The intense shock and heat struck Deathscythe, toppling it slightly out of the air. A sudden maneuver brought the replica of Death quickly back on its feet, charging its opponent with alacrity. The green blade swung dangerously close to Heavy Arms, to which the latter responded with a sudden burst in altitude, narrowly dodging the blade. Immediately, Deathscythe also launched up vertically, the scythe held to the side to hew off Heavy Arms from under.

?Fool??

The gatling gun pointed down at Deathscythe, then another round was emptied off at almost zero range, knocking Deathscythe down towards the yawning sea. At the same moment, the force from the bullets propelled Heavy Arms up to a safe distance away from his opponent. The shoulders opened up, and a horde of missiles streaked down after Deathscythe, the explosion knocking it down into the water. More missiles followed, penetrating the blue surface with the white breaks and waves. Gen grinned in triumph and contempt, then after hovering for a moment, thrust off towards Australia.[/size][/color][/I]

[size=1]Anya stared blankly at the blinking lights and switches in the bridge, lost in her thoughts. Everything had happened so fast - she'd barely made it five steps down the corridor after leaving Alex's room when the alarms went off and chaos errupted.

And now, there were too many things to think about, it seemed. Especially when she didn't want to think about it all. With a damaged ship, damaged gundams, and two pilots down now.. well, things just weren't looking good. The mission being pushed behind schedule was bad enough, but what worried her more was Gen himself - what sort of information would he be taking back to Une, presuming that's where he went? Just how many weaknesses would they have now?

And now, there was nothing Anya could do but fret and dwell on it, something she was definitely not prepared for and certainly wasn't happy with. She found a wall and leaned against it, sliding down until she sat on her heels, and then buried her head in her arms. On top of all that, she could feel the beginnings of a headache and it didn't help her mood in the slightest. "God damn it."

Naomi glanced at her and sighed, but decided that it might be better to leave well enough alone for the moment - she had no wish to bring out any foul tempers. Things were bad enough already.

After a long moment of silence, Anya raised her head and exhaled slowly, her eyes still closed. "What about gorilla tactics? Even without the gundams, we can still slip into smaller compounds and set off detonators and whatever..." She suggested slowly, as if picturing it in her head as she went. "And then when the gundams are fixed, we'll upgrade the attack."

Raul glanced at her, frowning slightly. "We'll see. We can't act on anything right now until Tanya gets back..." [i]If she gets back.[/i] They all thought it, but not another word was spoken. There just wasn't a whole lot that could be said, and Anya was sure that she couldn't find the proper words for it, even if she tried.[/size]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi turned her attention from everyone else, to Gen, Tanya and her damaged gundam. She thought long and hard about the events that had just occuried.

[i]I knew that Gen didn`t like us but how can he try to kill us? I never thought it possible for someone to not have any compassion. He`s really sick. Tanya...poor Tanya, having to fight that sicko alone in a damaged gundam and right now there`s nothing we can do about it. Heavy Arms is a pretty powerful gundam, I hope Tanya is okay. Speaking of gundams, my poor Sandrock. After all this time of waiting to be a pilot, it gets serverly damaged. I wonder how long until we get to Yemen? All of this thinking is making me sick.[/i]

"I guess that since we can`t take any type of action, that we sit around on our butts and wait, right?" Naomi asked Raul in a joking sort of voice.

"That`s not funny." Raul said.

"I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit." Naomi said.

She then sat on the floor and looked at all the damage from the in-ship viewer. She watched as technitions rushed to put out some of the flames. She then looked at Anya who still had her eyes closed and then she looked at Alex. His face was filled with rage. She then turned to Raul.

"I can`t sit around here any longer. I`m going to see if I can help." she said.

She then got on the lift and left the bridge.[/FONT]

[color=indigo][i][size=1]The depths of the ocean, Tanya found herself at the dark water's grasp once more. Only, she wasn't searching for a commadre, instead, she was desperately trying to search for herself. Silent, stinging tears trickled down her temples. Her pride, family pride, was crushed. Shame and hatred filled her heart. Gen had taken everything that meant anything to Tanya away from her.

[b]"T...ya.....you.........to..th.....ship....."[/b] crackles and fizzes screeched throught Tanya's headset, a broken picture of Raul flickered on the screen.

Tanya pulled off her helmet and lay back, Deathscythe continuing its course to the ocean floor. She closed her eyes, in expectation of the impact. Supported by the heavy water, Deathscythe made a gentle, dull thud on the sand. Tanya lay there in her harness, staring at the screen, aimlessly. Raul kept trying to talk to her, telling her to come back to the ship, report on what happened, but Tanya had other plans.

[b]"Dare you to send anyone after me, Raul, and you shall see what happens,"[/b] she reached over and switched off her comp link.

Silence, solitude, the cockpit slowly faded of light. No sounds other than Tanya's calm, steady breathing. This only contradicted the thoughts and emotions that ran through Tanya's mind and body. She tightly shut her eyes, struggling to control her mind, to clear it of every thought, every lust for hatred. In such turmoil her mind was putting her through, Tanya slipped into a somber train of thought. What she planned to do next, she did not know.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Feeling helpless, Alex stood up from his seat on the bridge and stepped into the lift. As the lift proceeded down its shaft Alex contemplated what had just occured. It seemed like the very fabric of his life was coming undone and meant to drive him to the brink of his sanity. Once the lift doors opened Alex stepped out calmly and headed back towards his quarters, but as he got closer he shook his head and turned in the direction of the crew gym and walked in, if anything to take his mind off of what was going on it would be something physical.

The smooth metallic doors slid open and Alex walked into the brightly lit room, things were quiet and calm. Surveying the room Alex noticed a bunch of fencing gear, grinning Alex picked up the blunted sword, gave it a quick flick and then just started to shadow spar or something like that. After a few minutes of attacking nothing Anya walked in, still with her pissed off look.[/i]

"Well, well, well.. What's up?" [i]Alex said trying to ignore the fact that the ship had a huge ass gaping hole in its hanger and most likely the other gundams had been severly damaged.[/i]

"Oh shut the hell up." [i]Anya spat back venomously. Alex flinched from the comeback but instead of coming back with some smart-ass comeback he picked up the other fencing saber, tossed it at her and winked.[/i]

"Come on, it might take your mind off of things." [i]Anya glared at him but nodded. The two of them were soon facing each other and then it began. Anya was the first to strike and Alex managed to block but he couldn't hold a good grip against the force Anya was putting into the blow, he soon stumbled backwards and Anya was charging him as he walked. Alex attempted to side-step but Anya brought the saber in an upward thrust but Alex brought his saber down in a block again, but again this failed as Anya pushed him backwards with even more force. Grinning Alex started to go on the offensive but every attempt he made to hit Anya was greeted with a block that he couldn't penetrate.

Finally after thirty or so minutes of this kind of combat the two were both panting and sweating like crazy, but they both were enjoying themselves. Anya charged again and Alex attempted to block but was forced down onto his back by his fatigue showing because his reaction time was slow and Anya had him looking at the point of her sword.[/i]

"Damn Anya, you're pretty competitive." [i]Alex said as Anya reached down and helped him up. He winked at her again as he walked over to the sword rack and placed his back where it had been placed originally, as Anya did so Alex looked her straight in the eyes.[/i]

"What?" [i]She said a little akwardly, Alex just grinned and all of a sudden. As if someone had taken control of his brain, Alex kissed Anya on the cheek. But that was shortly lived, as soon as he did so Anya brought her hand up and smacked Alex hard enough that his cheek turned a deep red and it stung like hell. But her next words and her face were what really scared Alex.[/i]

"You ever touch me again like that you condescending asshole I'll cut your dick off and ram it down your throat!!" [i]And with that Anya stormed out of the gym, leaving a bewildered Alex rubbing his now throbbing with pain cheek.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=times new roman]Naomi helped the doctor and nurse with those who had been injured in the explosion. Luckly not many were injured and their injuries weren`t all that serious. The doctor and nurse were happy that they had the extra help. It was very tiresome dealing with the paitence for Naomi. When she felt that she helped out enough, she left the med bay. She wondered through the corridors, since she couldn`t go to the hanger. She saw Anya leaving the gym, she looked really angry. Once again Naomi decided not to even ask what was wrong but then Naomi became curious.

[i]What excatly is in a gym that can piss someone off?[/i] she asked herself.

She walked by the door when she saw Alex walk out of the gym. She noticed that one of his cheecks were bright red.

[i]I guess that answers my question but, why would Anya be mad at Alex? The two seemed so close. He must of did something horrible to piss her off and I guess she probably smacked him. Should I ask? Na, I`ll just act like I didn`t see a thing.[/i]

She gave a small wave to Alex and then continued her way around the corridors.[/font]