Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

I always knew something was strange about you... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]There's nothing strange about him.... I mean, uh... Nope...nothing strange....[/SIZE]
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]:devil: :devil: :devil:
[SIZE=4]MY SECRETS ARE RUINED[/SIZE] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, if you could give me your soul again, I could make this not happen. But I'm afriad I already have it, so your secret will remain open to all...:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]:devil: :devil: :devil:
[SIZE=4]MY SECRETS ARE RUINED[/SIZE] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Shh!! Don't let anything on!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]There's nothing strange about him.... I mean, uh... Nope...nothing strange....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh you say that because you probably sold your soul to him so we couldnt see the truth about Warlock
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Heh you say that because you probably sold your soul to him so we couldnt see the truth about Warlock [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I don't know what you're talking about...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I don't know what you're talking about...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh thats what they all say.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I don't know what you're talking about...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Either do I. I don't have Cera's soul...yet...:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Either do I. I don't have Cera's soul...yet...:devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Eh...heh...uh...yeah...

Wait a minute.....[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]even though my name is death knight... i'm not evil...

uhhh.... yea... [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course youre not evil...(Mysterious face)
Posted
*looks around suspiciously*

am i surrounded by demons? not again...

warlock, please do not come to my bedroom in the middle of the night to scare me! i would have nightmares forever. i am so scared of satan!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I just noticed that James has 666 posts...
I tried to warn Adam of James' evil...
but Adam didn't listen and called me a 'dawg'
So,...the matter at hand...Did Adam and James trade their souls to the Devil in return for fame, and a hit Site and Board?
All is not well...[/b]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]*gasp!* Oh no...my terrible secret is out...

Satan is [b]not[/b] going to be happy when he finds out.

[i]Runs and hides behind Adam for protection[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
Well we all know that Mickey Mouse and Castro are the true masterminds behind Otaku anyway. Adam and James are just their pitiful, lowly articles of amusement...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well we all know that Mickey Mouse and Castro are the true masterminds behind Otaku anyway. Adam and James are just their pitiful, lowly articles of amusement...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that I would believe... hahaha.... stupid Mickey Mouse... he's behind a plot to take over the world!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well we all know that Mickey Mouse and Castro are the true masterminds behind Otaku anyway. Adam and James are just their pitiful, lowly articles of amusement...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes but you forget that the devil is using Mickey Mouse and Castro as puppets. Hahaha nobody escapes my... I umm mean Satan's wrath!!!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Well now everybody seems to play a role in this hideous plot of mine....ummm I meant Satan again I swear I'm not him!
Posted
Majin Gohan, of course you're not him. FOR I AM!!! You should atleast know that by now!

What's this, James' secret is out. I AM [I]NOT[/I] HAPPY!!! *Looks for James*

And one last thing, Mickey Mouse and Castro have nothing to do with all this! All this terror was caused by me, Satan/Warlock! Not Mickey, not Castro, me! So remember, it was me, Satan/Warlock, not Mickey or Castro!

-----------
Yikes, I'm starting to sound like that monkey from PowerPuff Girls...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]
Yikes, I'm starting to sound like that monkey from PowerPuff Girls... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you are refering to..

[SIZE=4]MOJO-JOJO!![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Well, if you could give me your soul again, I could make this not happen. But I'm afriad I already have it, so your secret will remain open to all...:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] eh... ahhh! his post count is 1300! thats bad right?... oh well... my twin is evil... just great...
note: i refer to him as my twin cuz we have the same name...
-§
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]And one last thing, Mickey Mouse and Castro have nothing to do with all this! All this terror was caused by me, Satan/Warlock! Not Mickey, not Castro, me! So remember, it was me, Satan/Warlock, not Mickey or Castro!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lies!

You, Warlock, are nothing more than a puppet!
You are merely doing the bidding of the most Evil force in the universe...

That's right!! HE IS AMONG US!!!
RUN FROM THE UNHOLY ONE!! AHHH!!
LOOK AT THE EVIL IN HIS EYES!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...