Adam and James,..Demons?

conpiracymonki

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but I live in the 7th layer of darkness. In my ol Location I was in the Dark of the Death upon (if you remember) I am owner of all that goes IN this Otakuboards JAmes and Adam tc.. may be the admins.gods,or mods/ w/e but i am the ultimate ruler (Like a Kaioshin) Any of you who Defy me shall feel the burn of my WRATH
btw see the sites in my sig.

ppl that join the pak are ppl I lure into my rtrapz for if I absorb enuff energy the nI can elease my FUll wrath upon the BOARDZ
THEN EVRY GOD/ADMIN/AND MOD WILL BOW TO MY HAND

:D Yes indeed, the rolled up magazine! Ha ha ha! The very same one I used on you at our last confrontation! You know, the one from beside God's toilet that I snuck out while the real Janitor Angel wasn't looking. Oops, I've said too much now...

-Justin

ok..........ay..., i've just had a look at this thread, and have no idea what is going on here. but i do know that James and Adam are demons.......and somethin' about mickey mouse and castro owning these boards or something...........

someone please fill me in on this.........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Is all this fuss over stupid souls? You can have mine it's not good for anything. But only if you give me a cheese sandwhich. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really!?:devil: *A cheese sandwhich appears in Warlock's hands.* Here you go...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I will gladly give my soul if it makes me stronger than Connor in Aestus' Tourney :)
Otherwise, yard yeself :p[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm afriad I cannot make you powerfuler. For I, the devil, has a brother, who is more powerfuler than me. And guess what, he's Final Flash, Connor in Aestus' Tourney...