Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B](oops, forgot to post it....)

AHHH!! EVIL!! [/B][/QUOTE] ummm thats mm isnt it? silly wench...
Posted
but I live in the 7th layer of darkness. In my ol Location I was in the Dark of the Death upon (if you remember) I am owner of all that goes IN this Otakuboards JAmes and Adam tc.. may be the admins.gods,or mods/ w/e but i am the ultimate ruler (Like a Kaioshin) Any of you who Defy me shall feel the burn of my WRATH
btw see the sites in my sig.
Posted
ppl that join the pak are ppl I lure into my rtrapz for if I absorb enuff energy the nI can elease my FUll wrath upon the BOARDZ
THEN EVRY GOD/ADMIN/AND MOD WILL BOW TO MY HAND
Posted
n owe havent leared tofday.
ITs not teh end of SouthPark yet
Posted
*looks at them with WIDE EYES*

I can't believe I read everything....oh my...good thing I don't even know where I'm from! :)

So the thruth is out...man...i'm not going to blame people if they stop coming and posting here. lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, um...I guess there isn't any denying it anymore, is there?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Nope, not really...
Posted
[COLOR=red]Wow.....This thread amused me thoroughly..... Even the people who are generally the [i]"quiet, and thoughtful"[/i] type got in on the action...[size=1]::cough::. Adam, Cera, James .::cough::[/size]...:)[/COLOR]
Posted
No one does, Satan for you see I, the eternal Archangel, Justin am here to save the day!

(note to Warlock: Please avoid any comments about janitors or God's toilet. Thank you.)

-Justin
Posted
:D Yes indeed, the rolled up magazine! Ha ha ha! The very same one I used on you at our last confrontation! You know, the one from beside God's toilet that I snuck out while the real Janitor Angel wasn't looking. Oops, I've said too much now...

-Justin
Posted
I'll stick with the lighter side... :D
Posted
ok..........ay..., i've just had a look at this thread, and have no idea what is going on here. but i do know that James and Adam are demons.......and somethin' about mickey mouse and castro owning these boards or something...........

someone please fill me in on this.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Is all this fuss over stupid souls? You can have mine it's not good for anything. But only if you give me a cheese sandwhich. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really!?:devil: *A cheese sandwhich appears in Warlock's hands.* Here you go...



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I will gladly give my soul if it makes me stronger than Connor in Aestus' Tourney :)
Otherwise, yard yeself :p[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm afriad I cannot make you powerfuler. For I, the devil, has a brother, who is more powerfuler than me. And guess what, he's Final Flash, Connor in Aestus' Tourney...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...