Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
That's kinda forcing DW to let you.... that's harsh man. o.O At least give him credit if you're going to take it and run. As a friend of mine would say, "Holy copyright infragment, Batman!"... Oh, yes, I'm stocked up on quotes tonight.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Syk: Ah good? you bwought me my wab-*sees a turkey in Pjs*-WTF?[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Oh God I can barely breathe from laughing so hard, Jesus Gavynn have you no concern for the welfare of others that read your comic genius.

[i]Gets breath back[/i] Ahh that's much better, Gavynn please put a health risk tag on these topics of yours incase someone with small lungs reads it.

Back on topic Gavynn this is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find the speech impediment annoying, keep the lessons coming.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Well, at the very least, it was interesting. The story was actually quite funny [well done!] and so it all fell into place. I hate the [i]Mr. X: I speak now[/i] sort of layout, but that's just me and it seems quite effective.

So well done![/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink]
Good stuff DW, good stuff. I pity Shin though. He seems to be *cough* owned *cough* by quite a few people, *ahempleasureslaveahem*. Yes, anyway, moving on. Do continue with your amusing story!

-Karma
[/color]
Posted
Very,very good I laughed so hard I cryed keep it up I can't wait for chapter 4 thank you for this barel of laughs Dwagon Warrior!!!
PS: I love your avi, but I like red mage more, maybe thats cause I'm more like him.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I was thinking "Homestar Wunner!", as well, for the record.

Highly amusing--I love the lingo dude. It reminds me of a Dilbert comic I read once...

"Why do you say things that have no meaning??"
"Duuuuuuuuuuude!"

^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo][i][size=2]Holy crap, this thing is still going? That's freakin awesome! I love every bit of it%_^ More, more, more! More Syk bashing! >.>...I loves you Syk. DW, good to see you still have it....=D hehehehe, shortie%_^ I loves you too, lol. I want to see the next Lesson! Hurry up!!1!1!! [/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Bravo, DW, bravo. This story is absowutewy marvewous. I especially love Syk's speech impediment. It's funny, especially since he doesn't know he has one. Heh.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]I can't wait until the next lesson. *takes notes in the back of the small crowd that's formed, all taking notes as well* T_T[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---DDG[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]"How hilarious is that?" -Peter Griffin

In my never ending quest to be an OB moderator, I find these posts to be very useful. You're like the Tony Wobbins of modding. And, exploitation of human foibles and mannerisms is always a plus.

BTW: I'd gladly be shinmaru's biatch if I could make a cameo like my hero Wesley Snipes. :love: hahaha.[/b]

*someone stands up and claps twice more. everyone in the room looks at him and he sit down silently*[b]

I also like the ability of the people to remain alive even after they're dead...if that makes any sense.

Kudos to you all. Mmmmm, a granola bar sounds good...[/b][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...