OtakuBoards

-Syk3's Guide to Modding Your Butt Off-

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Syk: Ah good? you bwought me my wab-*sees a turkey in Pjs*-WTF?[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Oh God I can barely breathe from laughing so hard, Jesus Gavynn have you no concern for the welfare of others that read your comic genius.

[i]Gets breath back[/i] Ahh that's much better, Gavynn please put a health risk tag on these topics of yours incase someone with small lungs reads it.

Back on topic Gavynn this is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find the speech impediment annoying, keep the lessons coming.[/size]

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I was thinking "Homestar Wunner!", as well, for the record.

Highly amusing--I love the lingo dude. It reminds me of a Dilbert comic I read once...

"Why do you say things that have no meaning??"
"Duuuuuuuuuuude!"

^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i][size=2]Holy crap, this thing is still going? That's freakin awesome! I love every bit of it%_^ More, more, more! More Syk bashing! >.>...I loves you Syk. DW, good to see you still have it....=D hehehehe, shortie%_^ I loves you too, lol. I want to see the next Lesson! Hurry up!!1!1!! [/color][/size][/i]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Bravo, DW, bravo. This story is absowutewy marvewous. I especially love Syk's speech impediment. It's funny, especially since he doesn't know he has one. Heh.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]I can't wait until the next lesson. *takes notes in the back of the small crowd that's formed, all taking notes as well* T_T[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---DDG[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=darkgreen][b]"How hilarious is that?" -Peter Griffin

In my never ending quest to be an OB moderator, I find these posts to be very useful. You're like the Tony Wobbins of modding. And, exploitation of human foibles and mannerisms is always a plus.

BTW: I'd gladly be shinmaru's biatch if I could make a cameo like my hero Wesley Snipes. :love: hahaha.[/b]

*someone stands up and claps twice more. everyone in the room looks at him and he sit down silently*[b]

I also like the ability of the people to remain alive even after they're dead...if that makes any sense.

Kudos to you all. Mmmmm, a granola bar sounds good...[/b][/size][/color]