James Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [size=1][color=orangered]Sony Computer Entertainment has just sold its 20 millionth PlayStation 2. To celebrate, the company is releasing a new version of PS2 (limited edition) with multiple colors. It is not known if the new system will be available outside Japan...all we can do is hope :) Take a look at 'em below. [IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/news/image/other/ps2_00.jpg[/IMG] I think I like the Silver, White and Blue ones most. Which one do you like the most?[/color][/size]
Kuja Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]SILVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol yes that is sweet finally a colored system lol... wonder how silver silver is lol... might go w/ yellow thou[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 These are very nice color Ps2s.I like the red and silver most.
Sephiroth Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 red and silver are the best colours, in my opinion....
Single H Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 All the colours are good but, white will 'reflect' the heat therefore, making the ps2 cooler and will lasts longer...... that's what I think.
Zidargh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Silvers the only one I like.The rest of the colours I quite'blocky' colours.Yellow come sin 2nd though...
shibatku Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 They should add deffrent colors to it Im with Sephiroth I voted for the red I should have voted for silver.
Dark Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I like the white PS2.....the silver seems kinda fake to me.....
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I like the blue one the most. I have a black PS-X(I bought the casing off a website that had it imported from Japan (it was a pain to get the thing onto my PS though. I had to remove all the stuff inside and put it in a new case). so it would be cool if I could get one of those so I could have different colored Sony systems
RicoTranzrig Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Zeiram, it's pretty cool that they're releasing other colors of the PS2 other than the black case. I chose the silver one because it closely resembles the original PSX version that came out oh so long ago.
Zidargh Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Yeah but they'll probably just release it for Japan only.
Sephiroth Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]Yeah but they'll probably just release it for Japan only. [/B][/QUOTE] who knows, maybe the uk will get them in a few years....
No-Name Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 They are all so tite! it was so hard to choose, and im still doubting my choice...
boris Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 bule looks the coolest cuse , well, um..... it look cool, and , um......... cuse it looks better than silver, wich looks like wight
Flash Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Hmmm... I've always really liked the plain ol' Black PS2. But, I guess I'd have to say white, so it'd go nicely with my PSone...
Break Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmmm... I've always really liked the plain ol' Black PS2. But, I guess I'd have to say white, so it'd go nicely with my PSone... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah... black looks cool, original. I like the black, blue and white... in that order. What is the point of releasing NEW PS2's when you already have them... who would want two PS2's?! I find it stupid... my opinion though...[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]somone like me who dont have one is looking forward to that silver :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Break Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... I 'spose if you haven't got one... like me :D then a colour one is cool! :cool:[/SIZE]
stratigyless Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 i like blue and silver because they would match the room they are in
Kittie Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 if i had known they were going to be koming out with kool kolours i would've waited! on second thought....no i wouln't have...:butthead: i'd want one...or blue...or silver....je ne sais pas...:babble:
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I like the silver If my brother would have know he might have gotten a diffrent color.
NeoCactuar Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 SWEEEET, i would have the white one, but the balck one is real cool too.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 I'd buy the silver one... but I already have a PSX 2 so no... they should make a rainbow colored one! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now