OtakuBoards

Multi-Colored PlayStation 2

James

Which colour PS2 do you like most?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour PS2 do you like most?

• Red
    • Silver
    • Blue
    • White
    • Yellow

[size=1][color=orangered]Sony Computer Entertainment has just sold its 20 millionth PlayStation 2.

To celebrate, the company is releasing a new version of PS2 (limited edition) with multiple colors.

It is not known if the new system will be available outside Japan...all we can do is hope :)

Take a look at 'em below.

[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/media/news/image/other/ps2_00.jpg[/IMG]

I think I like the Silver, White and Blue ones most.

Which one do you like the most?[/color][/size]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]SILVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol yes that is sweet finally a colored system lol... wonder how silver silver is lol... might go w/ yellow thou[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Majin Gohan
I like the blue one the most. I have a black PS-X(I bought the casing off a website that had it imported from Japan (it was a pain to get the thing onto my PS though. I had to remove all the stuff inside and put it in a new case). so it would be cool if I could get one of those so I could have different colored Sony systems

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Hmmm... I've always really liked the plain ol' Black PS2. But, I guess I'd have to say white, so it'd go nicely with my PSone... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah... black looks cool, original. I like the black, blue and white... in that order. What is the point of releasing NEW PS2's when you already have them... who would want two PS2's?! I find it stupid... my opinion though...[/SIZE]