Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SasukeUchiha [/i]
[B]Lol, yeah the dvds I have contain lots of mistakes lol. Where do you get yours from? I am curious just to see price differences, I normally get 9 episodes for 7 bucks plus shipping. ^^

O and I have a question that I must know, it contains spoilers about episodes of naruto up to 59

[spoiler] Ok I am not there yet, but i have to know, and be vague because I do not want to ruin the episodes im goign to watch but I am dying to know...Does Naruto bust out the uberawsome frog summon in the final chunnin fight, I am just looking for a yes or a no ^^ [/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]No, and maybe. He didn't. But I think there are multiple rounds in the chunnin exam and it is still in the first round. So he might in later fights.....[/spoiler]

I know a site(glances at sig) that has a bundle of 50 eps for 48.00, and singles of 8 for 11.50 a peice. And no matter how much you buy the shipping is always 6.00. So it might save you money there.....

EDIT: Azure got there before me....

Wow, I just finished watch Episodes 66-67, and I must say that for those of you who haven't seen it yet, you're in for a real treat!!! Wow. This was the part that I've been waiting forever for after reading the manga, and now it begins...What are your thoughts on the 1hr special?

spoilers ahead (sorry Sasuke-kun!)

I just wanted to say that [spoiler]it's a good thing they fixed up the animation on Sasuke because in episode 65, he was looking pretty funky, but now he's back to his normal hotness LOL. So what do you guys think about Sasuke's new look and different attire, as well as the Chidori? And what do you guys feel about the added scenes that weren't in the manga? I think they did an awesome job in showing the placement of the Sound ninja around Konoha. I guess I got a better sense of the attack from watching the anime instead of reading it in the manga, but does anyone have any clue what they were using the summoning circle for? I don't exactly recall seeing that in the manga (I haven't read this part of the story for a while, soo please excuse my absent-mindedness). Ah, and the segments for the next episode teased a little too much LOL. AH, can't wait to see Hokage-sama get into the action of things LOL.[/spoiler].

~haruno_sakura

I loved the 66-67 Special! It was awesome. Everyone should see it.
[spoiler]Yeah, I was thinking the same about Sasuke's look, I'm glad they fixed it. I love the Chidori, it looks cool. Oh, I had a question about it. When Kakashi is explaining it, he says "He is my type," I know it means he can use Chidori, but what makes him his "type?" I have no idea what the summoning circle is for, I was thinking it was to like transport some more people from the other countries. I have no idea if they can even do that or not, but it was a big circle. I think it would be great to see the Hokage in action. Also, is the other hokage a lot younger?[/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryuujin [/i]
[B]I loved the 66-67 Special! It was awesome. Everyone should see it.
[spoiler]Yeah, I was thinking the same about Sasuke's look, I'm glad they fixed it. I love the Chidori, it looks cool. Oh, I had a question about it. When Kakashi is explaining it, he says "He is my type," I know it means he can use Chidori, but what makes him his "type?" I have no idea what the summoning circle is for, I was thinking it was to like transport some more people from the other countries. I have no idea if they can even do that or not, but it was a big circle. I think it would be great to see the Hokage in action. Also, is the other hokage a lot younger?[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]When Kakashi says that Sasuke is his type, he means that Sasuke has the same sensitive skin type as he does, or something along those lines. I'm trying to remember what they say in the manga, but I recall it has to do with Sasuke's skin which enables him to handle the intensity of the Chidori. As for the summoning circle, I'm still a little iffy on that. I might have an idea, but I'm not quite sure. As for the Hokage, which one are you refering to? Do you mean Kazekage (Is it Kazekage? Er I'm not sure which Kage it is anymore LOL Basically the one in the blue)? Well, yes, technically he is younger because...well you'll find out soon ^_^ It should be revealed in the next episode who Kazekage (or whatever) really is...[/spoiler].

[B]Sakura-chan GAHHHHH how could you do this to me. AHHHHHHH
Lol, Its ok though, hopefully I will get my next dvd sometime soon. Its not even up on the site yet :(. I am having Naruto withdrawals lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm so sorry Sasuke-kun!!! I can't help it. >.< I need to talk about these two episodes with someone LOL. Maybe I'll make a screen cap of Sasuke for you if you'd like? His new look r0x! LOL ^_^ *happy sigh*

~haruno_sakura

[spoiler]His Skin? Hmm.... Kinda weird. Makes since though..... I was talking about the the Hokage of the Leaf. Is he Older than the Sand/Sound Hokage(the one at the tournament, in blue, which ever it is.) I guess I'll just wait, and see why he is. :) Oh I was wondering about why Naruto and the other guy(forgot his name, the lazy one) sat on he stairs for so long. Wouldn't they want to tell Kakashi really fast?[/spoiler]

EDIT: The smilie is cool looking with the black backround. But when you highlight him he looks like a frowny face.

[B][spoiler]His Skin? Hmm.... Kinda weird. Makes since though..... I was talking about the the Hokage of the Leaf. Is he Older than the Sand/Sound Hokage(the one at the tournament, in blue, which ever it is.) I guess I'll just wait, and see why he is. :) Oh I was wondering about why Naruto and the other guy(forgot his name, the lazy one) sat on he stairs for so long. Wouldn't they want to tell Kakashi really fast?[/spoiler]

EDIT: The smilie is cool looking with the black backround. But when you highlight him he looks like a frowny face. [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]Well, yes, the Hokage is a LOT older than Kazekage (the one in the blue), and I just want to make a tiny correction on your inquiry of the 'Hokage of the Sand/Sound' LOL.

Kazekage is the shinobi leader of the Wind Country; wind = Kaze. Hokage is the shinobi leader of the Fire Country; fire = Ho. So technically Kazekage can't be called the 'Hokage' of the Wind Country in the Hidden Village of Sand. And the Sound doesn't have a Kage (meaning 'Shadow') leader because it's not one of the 5 major shinobi countries. It was just newly established by Orochimaru and a still too small. It's a little confusing, but there are a ton of sites out there that can help in the clarifcation of countries and Hidden Villages.

As for Naruto and Shikamaru's delayed reaction, basically they just encountered 'death' face to face in the form of Gaara. They had to have been a little shaken up from seeing his nonchalant killing of the 2 ninja that tried to conspire with him. If I were in their shoes, it probably would have taken me a few minutes to calm myself down before running off to warn Kakashi-sensei. And it may have seemed like a long time just because of the way they break up the scenes. We have to keep in mind that a lot of the scenes are happening simultaneously and not sequentially. [/spoiler]

~haruno_sakura

[spoiler] Oh I see, I was thinking that the Hokage was just the title of the "Man in Charge," and that each country had a Hokage. I see now... I guess I can understand now, what Naruto and Shikamaru went through. I also forgot about the scenes being broke apart like that, makes since.

Oh yeah, remember when Gai was explaining the Chidori. He said it gained the name "Lightning Strike" b/c it Kakashi used it to hit a lighting bolt. What is that all about. Maybe I heard wrong, and he created a lightning bolt. Hmm... I'll go watch it again. :)[/spoiler]

Guest Naruto21
[B][COLOR=orangered][FONT=arial][SIZE=4]I Love it because... Well.. *scraches head* It's awsome! Need I say more?[/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B] :flaming:

[B][spoiler] Oh I see, I was thinking that the Hokage was just the title of the "Man in Charge," and that each country had a Hokage. I see now... I guess I can understand now, what Naruto and Shikamaru went through. I also forgot about the scenes being broke apart like that, makes since.

Oh yeah, remember when Gai was explaining the Chidori. He said it gained the name "Lightning Strike" b/c it Kakashi used it to hit a lighting bolt. What is that all about. Maybe I heard wrong, and he created a lightning bolt. Hmm... I'll go watch it again. :)[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, from the fansub version that I have [spoiler]it says that the Chidori gained the name "Lightning Strike" because he was able to cut through a flash of lightning with his jutsu. I'm not quite sure how true this statement is, and I actually agree with Ino's look of disbelief. LOL. Gai seems like the type to embelish a story LOLLL, who knows?

Anyway, I'd like to bring up Rock Lee. With these episodes, I keep feeling so bad for him, especially when he's watching Sasuke succeed in Taijutsu, something that Lee worked so hard to perfect. And watching his crush, Sakura, look so amazed with Sasuke...as well as hearing Naruto beat his eternal rival, Neji...when will Rock Lee ever get his chance to get what he wants? I know he said he won't hold any grudges if Naruto got to fight Neji and win, but still. Rock Lee is just so likable that it's just too sad to see everything go against him. [/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naruto21 [/i]
[B][B][COLOR=orangered][FONT=arial][SIZE=4]I Love it because... Well.. *scraches head* It's awsome! Need I say more?[/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, it would be nice if you could say more LOL. What is it about Naruto that you like so much? What episodes have you watched, and which are your favorites?

~haruno_sakura

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naruto27 [/i]
[B]I Love Naruto because of all the anime and Manga.My favorite eps. is 1 . I really dunno y though? '__^ [/B][/QUOTE]

What was it you liked about the first episode? I personally found it touching in the first episode how [spoiler]Iruka stood up for Naruto against Mizuki when Mizuki was calling Naruto nothing more than an evil demon fox. I think that's what hooked me right from the get go, the potential Naruto shows when he does the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to protect Iruka. And of course, I always have a thing for the underdog, and so when Naruto is always getting put down, it's very gratifying to see him overcome obstacles[/spoiler].

~haruno_sakura

Guest Naruto27
I guess I like Ep. 1 cause it shows Naruto's tru nature and how the fact even if he is the fox demon how different he is from it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naruto27 [/i]
[B]I guess I like Ep. 1 cause it shows Naruto's tru nature and how the fact even if he is the fox demon how different he is from it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hrm, Naruto isn't the Fox Demon, which was the point of the first episode, so I think you're missing something there LOL. They specifically say that [spoiler]Naruto was used as the [i]container[/i] for the Demon Fox when the 4th Hokage sealed it away; Naruto wasn't the Demon Fox itself. Naruto was just a newborn baby when Kyubi was sealed into his body, and most of all the older residents of Konohagakure [i]thought[/i] that Naruto was the Demon Fox which was why they shunned him from the beginning, but the point is he isn't the Demon Fox.[/spoiler]

Anyway the talk of Naruto's true identity raises a few questions: if Naruto is really an orphan, then who would have taken care of him when he was a baby? From the way the story is told, it seems that there really wasn't anyone in Konoha who wanted to go near Naruto, let alone raise him. How then was Naruto able to survive when there was no one there to take care of him as an orphan infant?

~haruno_sakura

Actually Sakura-chan, I think the village took care of him because if your theory we were talking about before is correct (Some may not want to read this [spoiler] He may be the 4th Hokage's son, and the more i watch it the more I actually see it being that way [/spoiler]

Oh And I am back home ^^ heehee

[B]Actually Sakura-chan, I think the village took care of him because if your theory we were talking about before is correct (Some may not want to read this [spoiler] He may be the 4th Hokage's son, and the more i watch it the more I actually see it being that way [/spoiler]

Oh And I am back home ^^ heehee [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but the point I made way earlier when I was talking about my theories was that [spoiler]they might not have known he might have been the 4th Hokage's son, which is why they snubbed him since he was born! So then how would he have survived? I was thinking that maybe the 3rd Hokage was the only one who actually knew about Naruto's parentage and then raised him until he was old enough to live on his own, but then...I don't know. It just doesn't seem right to me LOL. [/spoiler]

~haruno_sakura

Well as we were saying, in our last posts that is a possible reason, but you ahve tot hink also how does Sasuke sustain himself? It is probablay just normal for the village to help them, because [spoiler] we only see Naruto's home (well so far where I am at I have not seen Sasuke's home yet) does not mean other people do not get the same thing. I do not think Naruto is treated special, I just think the village supports orphans if their parents die, they are all Ninja's after all. [/spoiler]

[size=1]I just started watching this last night, merely out of curiosity after seeing Sasuke's wallpaper in the Art&Design forum as well as searching for a decent picture of Sasuke (the actual character, not the member ^_^) all around the web for an RPG. I have seen episodes 1 through 4 currently. I like it enough to continue watching it, and episode 4 had a nice cliff-hanger ending, heh. *praises Sasuke and his shuriken-throwing goodness*

So yeah, I have taken to Sasuke pretty quick. I personally find Naruto a tad annoying, ever since the first episode, lol. I was just sitting here like, "This anime is all about [i]him[/i]. o_O" However, since I was interested in Sasuke's character from searching all around the web and reading about him, I watched more and more episodes so I could see more of how he actually is in the anime.

I like the feel of the show, overall. The animation is pretty good, and certain events are pretty creative, in my opinion. Of course, the perverse humor of such things like the "Sexy no Jutsu" always get a laugh as well. It reminds me of Muten Roshi from the Dragon Ball series. ^_^;[/size]

Really? MY wallpaper get you interested. ::sigh:: that is really nice to hear. lol. All the nice things people are saying to me is going to make my head explode.

Trust me when I say he is not always annoying. lol. In case your wondering ANBU has the best episodes to download. So i suggest you try those, and the episodes get better and better as the series goes on. I do hope you continue watching it.

^^

Good work, Piro. If you liked 1-4, you have a lot in store for you. The Chuunin exams have so much excitement... oh, and you have the Mist Ninja saga to look forward to in the closer future. Naruto starts to mature quite quickly if you're worried about him being too annoying.
-------------------
I just started drawing a picture of Zaku Abumi today and it is lookin' great, if I must say so. Be sure to check it out on myO when it's finished. :)

I don't really think of Naruto as DBZ-like. Yes, there is fighting, but the quality of the story, animation, and character development far surpasses that of Dragonball Z. Watch up to episode 10 (at least) and once you get into the story, you'll be hooked, I promise. :)