OtakuBoards

Naruto!

SasukeUchiha

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones cooler

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I have to order them?! But but but...okay, fine. The first three being in no particular order...

1)Neji 2)Tsunade 3)Shikamaru 4)Sakura 5)Anko (because, ya know, her and her [spoiler]"Lovely red blood..."[/spoiler] thing u_u)

Why do I love Neji? That's not the question! The question is why the @#$! [i]don't[/i] you love Neji?! >:^O (not directed at Sauke, obviously) There is nothing NOT to love about him! He's intelligent, collected, tragic and attractive! Not to mention he's uber-powerful.^^

Tsunade is self-possesed, uber-powerful, unafraid of offending any one, and [spoiler]the Godamie Hokage[/spoiler]. Her unwavering amount of sixteen-year-old-like attitude is undeniably cool, as is her ability to be compassionate towards her patients. And, as I always say, medical ninjas are [i]the[/i] most dangerous. u_u

Shikamaru is like an animated, male version of myself, only alot smarter. We have pretty much exactly the same personality. And his pants pwn.^^

Sakura is imperfect. She is studious, and naturally bright, and always overreacting. Have you noticed that about 50% of the time, she is drawn over-animated?
The voice inside of her head is [spoiler]not just a voice. It can manifest itself into something very scary if you mess with it.[/spoiler] Her ability to take responsibility, and cautiousness when it is due are both adirable traits. u_u

Anko is just plain cool. : D

Sasuke-kun! Stop copying my favourite episodes and chapters and reasons for their being my favourites!! >:^O *stabbity stab stab stab burn a splode*

Ahem.

As far as characters I DISLIKE TO THE POINT WHERE I WANT TO SEE THEM DISEMBOWELED, you all know who's number one on my list.^_~
I also hate Gai, just because he's ugh. Lee is uber, however.
I hate Orochimaru, because he's just bitchy (like Sasuke!). The same goes for Itachi, except for his coat.

Itachi's coat is the Best Thing Ever, or one of them.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could u hate Gai and ITACHI!!!! How could u hate ITACHI!!! You are crazy!~ He is the most uber coolest uberness ninja EVER!!! Only people I could say I hate is....hmmmm. OH! I hate Orochimaru!! HATE HIM! And i hate Kabuto! He is such a bastard. And sadly I can say that [spoiler] Sasuke is even getting on my nerves, the stupid bastard!![/spoiler]
But tahts just because (do not read this unless u are COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP) [spoiler] Neji and Chouji are posibly dead because of him, and Kiba came close to it. Its RIDICULOUS! This may be shocking, but with the way hes acting they should just let him die. [/spoiler] I also cant stand Kisame....such a jerk, hopefully they dont pull a [spoiler]Zabuza[/spoiler] with him so i start feeling sorry for him, hes scum.

I just read 212.

;_; This series has so many twists turns and surprises now!

It's soooo much better than how it started ;_;

^^ So amazing.

Anyone who hasn't read that chapter, GET IT SOON!

If you aren't reading the manga... *pats* it'll be a while... but be happy with what you got!

Naruto 78 was such a great episode! ^-^

I really loved when Naruto pulled that great combo move! Now, FINALLY a use for all those [spoiler]Kage Bunshins[/spoiler]! And the ENDING to that move was just GENIUS.

And the arise of [spoiler]Gama Bunta[/spoiler] and how we finally get to see him fight! *_* Ah, what a great episode.

To top it off, we have a new OP and ED! The ED was a grateful arrival compared to the last. -.-

And the OP was great too! ^-^ It took the best parts of all the other OPs, and put it together in a great animation!

-ArV

Welcome to OtakuBoards, everyone. ^_^

[quote name='Umagon']ive been looking for that chapter, where can i download cause i wanna read it so badly[/quote]

[quote name='Umagon #2']nvm, i found it and HOLY CRAP that was unexpected. jeez this is way better than the anime hehhehehhehe[/quote]

[quote name='Dragonfaery][insert a seventeen-line quote']....What?! 212 is out online! X_X Man! I'm so behind![/quote]

Try not to let the length of a quote exceed the length of your own writing, particularly not by such a ridiculous ratio. This only clutters up the thread and makes it difficult to tell which aspect of the person's post prompted your reply.

I would like both of you to put more time and effort into your posts. Umagon, you could have explained why the Naruto manga is better than the anime. What plot twist were you so pleased with? Dragonfaery, I'm sure you can say a [i]little[/i] bit more about the series, or at least about why you've fallen behind.

Thank you for your time. ^_^

~Dagger~

Rv, how dare you not mention the manga more! The end made me crap my pants! It was sooo surprising! I could not belive it!!! It was phenominal! Never EVER expected that to happen! For those of you who read it, you know exactly what I am talking about. I dont know how im gonna wait a whole week for the next one! I am goign to go insane!

As for the new episode, ANBU is apparently lagging behind. Its Sunday, and still no word!!
Hopefully they will have it up today so I can see it!

[quote name='SasukeUchiha']Rv, how dare you not mention the manga more! The end made me crap my pants! It was sooo surprising! I could not belive it!!! It was phenominal! Never EVER expected that to happen![/quote]
I didn't want to ruin it Sasuke-kun! ^-^ Such an amazing ending when I didn't expect one! Kishimoto-san seems to be changing his style! Almost every chapter is surprising me or giving me a newer more exciting angle than before! I think this writing has improved. One makes you think, has he planned this far ahead all the way back since the end of the Wave Country saga?

[quote]As for the new episode, ANBU is apparently lagging behind. Its Sunday, and still no word!!
Hopefully they will have it up today so I can see it![/quote]
Yes, they seem to be lagging. But no frets. I saw the RAW. XD *shrugs* A friend of mine has resorted to watching a non-ANBU AonE release. Though I know she will delete it the moment she sees ANBU has come out with an episode. XD

Though it was definately a great episode. =D One of the funniest, and action packed episodes ever. Plus the moves here, and there... *imitates Tatsunosuke in PMK - 01~ swish swishing at air*

-ArV

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New][quote name='r2vq']A friend of mine has resorted to watching a non-ANBU AonE release. Though I know she will delete it the moment she sees ANBU has come out with an episode. XD[/quote]

Would that be me? I, for the first time in an age, have downloaded from BakaSan. And [i]Christ[/i], that group sucks. ><" Anyway, I couldn't help it! It's all your fault, Arvie!! You said that there was a new OP (and ED for that matter)!! I had to see them!!

And I loved them. Love them. They are magnificent, though some people must hate the opening. Heheheh...>: )

I love the tiny details with the slots and whatnot. : )

Anyway, in regards to 212...

[b]OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IT'S SO COOL.[/b]

At least that's what I'd say if I was the kind of person who makes Skippedry-chan want to stabinate things.^_~
But, since (in implied regard, anyway : D), I am not, I will say this:

That pwned. Royally. So unexpected and wonderful!

And the best part is PrincessGoneral and I knew it was going to happen! Days ago, we knew!!^^

*maniacal laughter*[/FONT][/COLOR]

I shouldn't be here. But I can't sleep so. -_-

[quote name='Godel']Would that be me? I, for the first time in an age, have downloaded from BakaSan. And Christ, that group sucks.[/quote]
Nah, a friend of mine who does the same thing as you. ^^ She downloaded Baka-san's sub too.
And also... If I remember correctly, Baka-sanis not a group... It's a person. A single person. And he doesn't really suck... He doesn't aim for the same quality as ANBU and AonE or Toriyama World aim for. Baka-san only started subbing Naruto because he got pissed at how long it took ANBU to come out with an episode every week. XD

SO basically Baka-san's goal is to sub Naruto Fast and Efficiently.

[quote]And I loved them. Love them. They are magnificent, though some people must hate the opening. Heheheh...>: )[/quote]
I loved the OP and the ED was great. The OP had so many clips for us Manga readers to soak in, and the song [although not the best] was good too! I loved how this one was cut, very different from past OPs, name ROCKS. -_-

What I especially loved were the Itachi shots, and the screen with the girls in Kimono. They looked so pretty! Especially Hinata. ^^

And Rock Lee being carried by Gai? ;_; Genius? Beautiful? There is no word to describe it. :)

Meh~ JA

EDIT: I forgot the main reason I posted this...

Did anybody notice that in an earlier Chapter of the manga [spoiler](probably 208)[/spoiler] Shikamaru said [spoiler]I guess I'll have to use THAT jutsu![/spoiler] Right before cutting scene... Only returning in [spoiler]chapter 212 and suddenly not have having a plan or any Jutsu left up his sleeve? I wonder what he meant by "that" Jutsu. It could mean Shadow Neck Bind... But when I originally read the line I assumed he had another jutsu... Hm... I guess.. Maybe Kishimoto wanted the readers to think that?[/spoiler]

Meh. Oyasumi nasai~

-ArV

Well Rv. He does say it in 208, but if you reread you see as soon as that caption is said, the next panel has the name of the jutsu in super large print. And if you rememeber the [spoiler] struggle that takes place between him and Tayuya is shown here and there up to the latest chapter. [/spoiler]

My apologies. The reference I spoke of was from Chapter 209.
On the last page with [spoiler]Shikamaru, it says...

(Inane translated)
Shika: "It seems like I must use 'that' Jutsu"
Shika: "GUUUU"
SFX: DAtsu
Tayu: "UGH"

After that scene, Shikamaru is not mentioned again until the most recent chapter (212) where, as I mentioned, Shikamaru is out of ideas and Jutsu. I'm pretty sure, now that I've had some sleep, that this is a pretty bad discrepancy. Unless Shikamaru actually DID have a jutsu worthy of that line...[/spoiler]

But I don't see how that could be possible considering how desperate he was.

-ArV

I am guessing we will either see it in the upcoming manga, or [spoiler] he wont have to perform it because of the arrival of Temari to help him [/spoiler] I didnt notice it before, but it seems as though [spoiler] Temari has had a costume change, as well as kankurous different face paint, gaara looks the same as far as I can tell so far though. [/spoiler]

[quote name='SasukeUchiha]I am guessing we will either see it in the upcoming manga, or [spoiler'] he wont have to perform it because of the arrival of Temari to help him [/spoiler][/quote]

I dunno... He seemed pretty [spoiler]desperate saying how he need a plan.[/spoiler] Meh, they'll probably do something about it or leave it out of the anime.

[quote]I didnt notice it before, but it seems as though [spoiler] Temari has had a costume change, as well as kankurous different face paint, gaara looks the same as far as I can tell so far though. [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Yes, I noticed this in Chapter 212 also. Even before Godel brought it up. XP

And to be truthful, I first noticed it on [spoiler]Gaara. He now has longer sleeves and a collar. I never really paid attention to Kankuro's face paint so I didn't notice his difference, but I really noticed Temari's costume.

I LOVE the VEST! I don't know why, but it's so cute on her! It's an ugly vest... BUT I LOVE IT TO DEATH. Tenmari looks so pretty ^^ The darker colour definately suits her, though I wonder at what the real colour will be... and the angled cut-off of the dress is more fashionable than the boring straight cut-off at the bottom. I still don't like her hair, but ^^ she's cool.[/spoiler]

I'll never grow weary of paintpixel-dono's l33t colouring skillz. ^^

-ArV

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I loved this episode.

The animation was smoother than usual, and the characters looked older. I love the dark, grey-ish tones that were used: they definately capture the essance of the manga better than the bright, flashy, colours that are used most of the time. (That section of the manga, I mean...we all know that Naruto is all over the place when it comes to moods^_^)
As most of the people who populate this thread know, I'm a huge fan of greyscale, so I was very happy.

I think the use of no music whatsoever worked very well in some scenes, and that the presence of nothing but black and grey in the rain captured the mood brilliantly.

The memorial scene was simply tear-jerking. T_T

[Spoiler]RIP, Sarutobi, as irritating as you were.[/Spoiler]

As a side note: ARVIE, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!![/FONT][/COLOR]

I love Naruto. It's my favorite anime along with Gundam Wing. They tie. I really like the plot but sometimes it get repetitive.The animation is drawn very well and the charcters are pretty likable except Sakura sometimes. I really enjoy it though! GO NARUTO! :love:
Where could you find the anime of it?

Godel: What do you mean "doko ni iru ka?". I come here every day [spoiler]even though i'm failing my courses because of it[/spoiler]. So NYAH XP.

I hate greyness. It's so drab and dreary and makes you want to cry. That's why I loved it for this episode. So great. ^^. I agree with you, the characters were drawn much nicer and I think it was a great [spoiler]memorial episode for San-daime.[/spoiler]

Hey Alias Jones! I got a slap on the wrists the last time I posted a link to illegal material here, but I still don't want to do anything against the rules, so I'll contact you by other means! ^^ (check your Private Messages)
We love Naruto too! I'm sure you'll be happy to know that after Episode 80, the plot is going to drastically change. :) People, we have ended one arc and entered another. An arc with a great story and a wonderful set of characters and surprises.

I believe Kishimoto wrote his best in the upcoming arc.

Which leads me to... The manga.
I think Kishimoto's kinda getting tired or at least writer's block. The incident with [spoiler]Shikamaru having a jutsu up his sleeve one minute and out of ideas the next[/spoiler] coupled with no Naruto (with no explanation) last week, and no Naruto next week has me kinda worried... demo daijoubu desu ne? Naruto ga zettai ni arimasu ne?

-ArV

[Color=Red]I have read the first three volumes of the manga and by the looks of it, I am far behind. Anyway I have not yet seen the animated version and I would like to know what station it's on and when (Pacific time, if possible)...that is if it is on T.V.[/Color]

The Naruto Anime is currently only on television in Japan. I'm not sure what you mean by Pacific Time, but Japan's in the Pacific. ^^ In Japan the show airs, I believe, at 7.20 PM on Wednesdays (Local Time).

For those of us who have no chance of watching Japanese Television through our American Televisions have to rely on the Internet. You can download the episodes, like many of us here, using programs like BitTorrent.

Currently there are 80 Episodes out and subtitled in English by fans (most of us don't understand Japanese you see ^^) but Episode 81 should be out already. ^^ I'll go check.

Episode 81 is making me drool... I'd really like to see [spoiler]the Sharingan in action. Used by a [b]natural[/b] user, [u]unlike[/u] our favourite Jounin-sensei, Kakashi.[/spoiler]

*goes and checks AnimeSuki*

-ArV

Edit: Currently the RAW is the only release on Episode 81. :\ Guess it'll have to do.

Hmmm... RV I highly doubt Kishimoto is getting bored, or writers block. The arc with [spoiler] Shika [/spoiler] is not over, so it may not be a mistake. It could also be a mistake in the translation, you never know.

Hmmm... part deux... Also, its Golden Week in Japan I belive this week, which is why no Naruto again.

As for episode 80, I have to say I was extremely happy with how they made it. The drearyness conveyed was just amazing to me, it looked like [spoiler] anyone could cry at any moment. [/spoiler] And the best part I would say about that entire episode would have to be [spoiler] the flashbacks of Sandaime with the Konoha Genin, I was about to cry, when I saw the one with Sakura and Ino handing Sandaime Flowers, that was it for me lol, I was tearin up lol. [/spoiler]

Also, in this episode i realized something even more important....Naruto...Has awsome hair!! I want it! Its all spikey and fun! I liked the animation style of this episode alot, the only animation that annoyed me was how they made Sasuke look, he looked like a monster lol.

[spoiler] I also love how they did Kisame's voice, its scratchy and evil sounding, but they did not over do it like some shows. I can not wait to see them in action. [/spoiler]

One more word on that episode....[spoiler] ITACHI [/spoiler]!!!! ::gropes::

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Preston! Stop molesting the [Spoiler]main-character's rival's brother[/Spoiler]!! >:^O

Aaaa...Episode 80 owned. In every way... But I went off on that already.

I can't wait to see what they make of the whole bit at the Candy Store! Huzzah! (If some one considers that to be a spoiler, tell me. I really don't think knowing that Konoha has a sweets shop is...spoilerific. I mean, how else would our favourite Shinobi save themselves from the depths of depression?! : O )

I still want to see Ten-Ten [Spoiler]do something!! ARGH. Such an undeniably cool character...going to waste!!! So far, anyway...>_>[/Spoiler]

And, I was RIGHT. [Spoiler]Tsunade [i]did[/i] do something!!! She formed an alliance with the Sand, anew![/Spoiler]

And you all said I was crazy. >:^ )

EDIT: You fella's notice that you guys and my devious self are all utilizing the wonders of grey? WAHAHAHA!!! I mean Mr. Preston and Arvie, as the three of us seem to be the main participants of this thread, at the moment.

: / Just felt like making a point of that...>_>[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, this thread died out quickly without me...
Anyway time to rant about the latest shtuff.

The latest episode of NAruto (83) was sooo funny. Naruto's interaction with [spoiler]Jiraiya[/spoiler] Always makes me laugh non-stop. I would say the four most hilarious parts of it were when [spoiler]Narut jumped up and down and steppin dog crap twice lol, that was way funny. When Naruto was trying to do Chidori and he throws up his hand and yells Chidori lol, i watched that about 5 times and enver stopped laughing. The flashback with Sandaime being a pervert, and how Naruto and Jirayas reaction tot he woman was EXACTLY the same LOL, Naruto is turning into such a lil' pervert.[/spoiler]

I was also thinking about how the show might end a million episodes from now, or it least it ebtter take that long ::glares at kishimoto:: I am thinking maybe Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto will become legendary Sennin...Just a thought, it would kind of make sense i guess. OR maybe I just think it would be teh awsomeness. Who knows. 3 replaceing 3 dumdumdum.

Anyway as for the manga, I think the new chapters are amazing (214/215) [spoiler]The 3 sand siblings have such cool moves now!! Who knew Kankurou could be such a bad ***!!! And Temari's summon was just all around cool, and Gaara is like unstoppable now. I lubs them!!![/spoiler]

What do you all think?? In general? About what I said? About life? About pizza? (really digging for some conversation)

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Well, I for one think pizza's great! : D

*does the pizza dance*

However, the above statement and course of action were entirely beside the point. So, if you'll allow me to compose myself... *brief, yet suspenseful pause*

[Spoiler]I aboslutely adored the image of Temari smiling at the end of chapter fourteen. It was an expression we've never gotten out of her before, so it was very refreshing and cool.
Also, I think the entire "Girls have cooties!!!" thing Shika-kun has going on is very cute, not to mention rapidly being displaced. I think it's almost obvious that our dear friend Mr Kishimotto is planning some unsatisfactorally mild degree of romance between Temari and said Chuunin. (Damn those 13+ ratings!!! >:^O )[/Spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]

I have read all the naruto in the Shonen Jump mag. and I have seen up to episode 67 on a bootleg DVD (It's not mine!) And i must say, It's changed my life! I live by Shikamaru's code...."I'll live so-so and make okay-okay money" lol
I have also been changed by rock lee I mean, [spoiler] when he realized he had no ninja talent and couldn't even use basic ninja skills, so he became a Taijutsu, hand-to-hand master. And even mastered the inital lotus and beyond! And when Garra crushed his leg and his arm and he couldn't be a ninja anymore, I cried. He would escape from the hospital to try to train only to hurt himself more :( so sad....and this is really big so if you don't want to get real spoiled dont read.............................................................Naruto's dad, Yondaime, was Hokage the 4th, and Jiraiya is Naruto's grandpa and Kakashi was Yondaime's student! That is so well hidden!!!! LOL!!!! anyway I'm not sure if that's true...but I found it out from a friend........ [/spoiler]

Remember....."The lotus in Konoha blooms twice...."
~Rock Lee~

Lol. mmmk let me clear it up for you Regrets [spoiler] It is never said that yondaime is Naruto's father, NAruto is referred to as the legacy of the 4th. Which may only involve the fact that Kyuubi is in him. It is never said that he is the father. As for Jiraiya being his grandfather lol, thats completely off base. There hasnt been one shred of evidence to back that up and I dont think anyone really thinks that..I know I have never thought of that. But Kakashi was Yondaimes Student!! And Yondaime was Jiraiyas student and Jiraiya was the 3rds student and the 3rd was the seconds student. :P [/spoiler] There ya go ::kicks Godel in the knee::

Hehe thats funny what you wrote there No_Regrets but not true even tho i had thought that same thing at one time hehe^^ and if any of you are keeping up with the manga i was wondering [spoiler] Ok the sand nin come and save naruto, lee, shikamaru and kiba ok but where the hell is Neji i'm like is he dead? I hope not oh well if any one know and could explane that be great hehe go Garaa he is so going to win lol [/spoiler] ^^