OtakuBoards

Eh Oh.

Guest Capt. Stephanos

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Sweet? Cuddly? Cute? Yes the Teletubbies are all this, nice simple images for us all to relax with -
BUT WAIT!!
Have you ever wondered why the darling little creatures seem to spend most of their lives in abject fear, nervously awaiting the moment when the omnipotent windmill - with it's mind controlling red rays will terrify the cuty creatures into running away and crying 'oh no!!' before trying to reassure each other with cuddle. They are then flung to the floor and one is chosen to be subjected to an ordeal of telly torture as an example to the others. Stranger still once they have had the 'glow' they come back for more - obviously a subtle method of mind control - the 'glow' sends signals to their little brains and gives them a feeling of wellbeing and happiness - they are once again at one with their TelyTubby world.

SPIES AND CONTROL!!
The omnipotent windmill employs a variety of methods to monitor the fluffy foursome. The 'shower heads' are the Tubby World equivalent of the KGB - spying - reporting - 'persuading' and putting fear into the hearts of the Teletubbies by forcing them into their home with cries of 'Time for Telebybyes'. This is only done when the 'glow' from the Teletorture is wearing off and the Teletubbies are again becoming themselves. Once inside their subterranean abode they are seemingly cared for by an enigmatic vacuum called 'no-no' who infact is there to adjust the Tubbies behaviour - making them conform to the TeleTidy norm and keeping them 'happy' with TubbyToast.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!
What exactly is 'TubbyToast' the round brown slices are emblazoned with the sign of world harmony - the smiley face. You cannot fail to notice that once the Teletubbies have had even a small nibble they get a little giddy - obviously this stuff affects their behaviour. It may be packed with nutrients (just look at the size of the poor overfed creatures) but the face is laced with chemicals that allow the mind control to continue.

WHAT - NO PICTURES!!
You may have noticed that there are no 'real' images of the Teletubbies available on the internet - the excuse from the 'Intellectual Protection' boys and girls at the BBC is that they want to protect the rights of 'The Creator' - BUT NO!! This is not true - a consortium of international governments have put pressure on the BBC to ban these images which would otherwise have swayed the world populous into 'Tubby mind control'. People wandering the planet fearful of windmills and shower heads. Personal hygiene would become a casualty and the spread of disease would be rife. :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Does this topic have a...point?

Hehehe...merely joking :p

[i]Or am i...?[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][size=1]The evil of furry creatures that should not talk but do?

Works for me...[/size]

[COLOR=red]I've always wondered.....why do they have to play the stupid, "video clip", frigging twice?! You know...the one where a bunch of irritating children are glueing popsicle sticks together, or something else ridiculous..?!! ::Again! Again!!:: [b]Noo....not 'Again',.... [i]Never Again![/i][/b]:flaming::rolleyes:

Teletubbies are worse than the perverted purple dinosaur...! [/COLOR]

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Did you not read the story ? ? ?

It's not the teletubbies, its the government . . .

They're everywhere . . . THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE ! ! !

Again, again . . .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Did you not read the story ? ? ?

Again, again . . .

They're everywhere . . . THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE ! ! ! [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]That was just plain cruel....

heh...Safer, that was great....[/SIZE]