Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]You wanted those "Gundam Something's" fixed? I did it for you. ^^ [/color]

[QUOTE=Boo][color=gray]
[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] Trowa [color=indigo]Barton[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam10.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=#4b0082]Shenlong Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam11.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name: [/b][color=indigo]Deaths[/color][color=indigo]ycthe Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam12.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] Duo Maxwell

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam13.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Wing Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam14.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Shenlong Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam2.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Sandrock Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam3.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] Quatre [color=indigo]Raberba Winner[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam4.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Heavyarms [/color][color=indigo]Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam5.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] Trowa [color=indigo]Barton[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam6.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Chang Wufei[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam7.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Shenlong Gundam[/color]

[img]http://apoco.250free.com/avatatergundam9.jpg[/img]
[b]Category:[/b] Gundam Wing
[b]Name:[/b] [color=indigo]Wing Gundam[/color]

Could some Gundam masterfreak name the "Gundam Something"'s? T.T
[/color][/QUOTE]
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Well, here's my go at a few. I didn't feel like making many avatars so it's not much. Plus, the program I use isn't the best for making avatars or banners, for that matter. Ack, the evilness of blur...[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size]

[img]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/DDG14/Banners/flamedramon_avi.jpg[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Category: Digimon[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Name: Flamedramon[/color][/size][/font]

[img]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/DDG14/Banners/exveemon_avi.jpg[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Category: Digimon[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Name: Exveemon[/color][/size][/font]

[img]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/DDG14/Banners/bwgm_avatar.jpg[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Category: Digimon[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Name: Blackwargreymon[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#483d8b]Maybe I'll make some more later.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Haze][color=indigo']You wanted those "Gundam Something's" fixed? I did it for you. ^^ [/color][/quote]

[color=gray]thanks a lot chubby, I editted a line in my post ^_^;;[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I have some more Naruto avis. Took me a while to make these. Now, I'm tired, heh. O well, here they are.

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashicomecomeparadise.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashicomecomeparadise2.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashieye1.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashieye2.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashifast.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashifogstare.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashihand.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashihandonface.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashilook.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files2/kakashirevealsharingan.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashiTHUMBSUP.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashismile.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashistare.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashisun.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/kakashiweapon.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Kakashi
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/NarutoKakashiOW.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto/Kakashi Bleeding
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Narutolaughpoint.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Narutomad.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Narutomad2.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Narutosmile.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Narutotalk.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/NarutotiedSakura.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto/Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakuracolordif.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakuraeye.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakurahappy.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakurascared.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakurasmile.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files2/Sakurasmile2.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto

[img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Sakurastanding.gif[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Category:[/b] Naruto[/COLOR]
Posted
And even more PMK avatars. Hopefully my image host will continue to hold up. >_<

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18027&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Tetsu

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18029&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Tetsu

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18030&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Yanamani

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18031&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/tet.JPG[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Tetsu

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/hands.JPG[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Hands

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/duo.JPG[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita and Hijikata

EDIT: ...My image host pooped out again. Looks like I'll have to add them as attachments.
Posted
[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho1.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii and Black Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho10.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho2.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name:Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho3.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name:Chii and Chobit

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho4.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Hideki and Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho5.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho6.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii and Plum

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho7.jpg[/IMG]
Category :Chobits
Name: Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho8.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/japan_86/cho9.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Chobits
Name: Chii
Posted
Here are a few more I've made. Masashi Kishimoto is the creator of Naruto for those who did not know that.

[img]http://inkript.250free.com/Eva03.jpg[/img]
Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Name: Eva 0[color=teal]2 ^_~ -Syk3[/color]

[img]http://inkript.250free.com/ChibiLink.jpg[/img]
Category: Video Games
Name: Chibi Link

[img]http://inkript.250free.com/Masashi-Kishimoto-Naruto.jpg[/img]
Category: Naruto
Name: Naruto & Masashi Kishimoto
Posted
There not very good, but hey I tried. Its only letting me upload 5 files...


-Mark


They are all from kingdom hearts:

1. Riku
2. Unknown ememy
3. Sora
4.Goofy
5. Rikku


I'll add more soon..

-Mark
Posted
[QUOTE=MarkM]There not very good, but hey I tried. Its only letting me upload 5 files...


-Mark


They are all from kingdom hearts:

1. Riku
2. Unknown ememy
3. Sora
4.Goofy
5. Rikku


I'll add more soon..

-Mark[/QUOTE][color=#30415d]I'm afraid that we cannot accept any of these; none of them are 150 x 80 pixels.[/color]
Posted
I've made a few more. I really enjoy seeing everyone's avatars.. ^_^

Oh, and Thank you for fixing that Syk.

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Ssj2-Gohan.jpg[/IMG]
Category: DragonBall/Z/GT
Name: Ssjin2 Gohan

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Vash-run.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Trigun
Name: Vash running

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/MikeLP.jpg[/IMG]
Category: Music: Linkin Park
Name: Mike close up
Posted
[quote name='Chabichou][color=#004a6f]I'm just wondering, do the avatars [i]have[/i] to have a border? Also, can we make them [i]below[/i'] the size limit?[/color][/quote][color=#30415d]Yes, they have to have a border, as outlined in the opening post. And no, all avatars [b]must[/b] be 150 x 80. No bigger, no less.[/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18079&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18078&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Hijikata

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18080&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Shinpachi

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18081&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18082&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/susumu3.JPG[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/susumu4.JPG[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu
Posted
[COLOR="#004a6f"][IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/DragonballZGT/vegeta.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Dragonball Z/GT
[B]Name:[/B] Vegeta

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/DragonballZGT/gogetass4.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Dragonball Z/GT
[B]Name:[/B] Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/DragonballZGT/ss4_goku.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category[/B] Dragonball Z/GT
[B]Name:[/B] Super Saiyan 4 Goku

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/DragonballZGT/gogeta.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Dragonball Z/GT
[B]Name:[/B] Gogeta

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/DragonballZGT/ss4gogeta.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Dragonball Z/GT
[B]Name:[/B] Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Verdana]I noticed a certain lack of Final Fantasy avatars, so I decided to make four from FF12. Here they go:[/font]

[font=Verdana][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18101[/img][/font]
[font=Verdana]Category: Final Fantasy (XII)[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name: Vaan[/font]

[font=Verdana][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18102[/img][/font]
[font=Verdana]Category: Final Fantasy (XII)[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name: Ashe[/font]

[font=Verdana][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18103[/img][/font]
[font=Verdana]Category: Final Fantasy (XII)[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name: Fran[/font]

[font=Verdana][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18104[/img][/font]
[font=Verdana]Category: Final Fantasy (XII)[/font]
[font=Verdana]Name: Balflear[/font]


[font=Verdana]Hope they're okay...[/font]

[font=Verdana][color=teal]Images hotlinked. -Syk3[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR="#004a6f"][IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/Inuyasha/Sango.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Inuyasha
[B]Name:[/B] Sango

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru2.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Inuyasha
[B]Name:[/B] Sesshoumaru

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Inuyasha
[B]Name:[/B] Sesshoumaru

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/Inuyasha/Kouga5.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Inuyasha
[B]Name:[/B] Kouga

[IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/Avatars/Inuyasha/Sango2.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Category:[/B] Inuyasha
[B]Name:[/B] Sango[/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18122&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Ryouma

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18123&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Saya

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18124&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18125&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18126&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita
Posted
[color="#004a6f"]I'm just wondering, since some of us are actually attaching avatars and there is a limit of 5 attachments per post, can we double post if we have more?[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Chabichou][color=#004a6f']I'm just wondering, since some of us are actually attaching avatars and there is a limit of 5 attachments per post, can we double post if we have more?[/color][/quote][color=#30415d]No. Double posting is always unacceptable. If you really can't find another server to hotlink form if you want to upload more than five images, please wait for someone else to post first before posting again.[/color]
Posted
Made some more avaters from Johnny the homicidal maniac hope you like

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny2.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny3.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Shop Clerk
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny4.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny5.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Armed Robber
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny6.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny7.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny8.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny9.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny10.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny11.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny12.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Squee
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny13.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Nny
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/mugetsu/nny14.JPG[/img]
Category: Comics
Name: JtHm-Squee
Posted
[color=#30415d]The Majin, a few of your avatars are missing a border, and they are somewhat pixelated. That's a very important point that James made that I would like to stress: make sure that the quality is clear. ^_~

Also, James, I've noticed that one or two of the avatars that you put up are under the max dimensions, such as Jay-Z: Gangsta under Music. Also, the added Cowboy Bebop avatars don't look very clean. :/[/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18211&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Yuki

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18210&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Yuki

[IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2003-9/24633/yuki.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Yuki

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18209&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Shuuichi

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18208&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Shuuichi

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18207&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Gravitation
[b]Title:[/b] Shuuichi
Posted
[color=#30415d]Your avatars look very good, Hatake Kakashi, but keep in mind that they must all have a border to be accepted.[/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18302&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Susumu

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18301&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Okita

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18227&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Young Okita

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18229&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Suzu

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18228&stc=1[/IMG]

[b]Category:[/b] Peace Maker Kurogane
[b]Title:[/b] Tatsu
Posted
[size=1]Heres some avatars for all the Magic The Gathering fans out there...

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/arcanisavi.JPG[/img]
Title: Arcanis The Omnipotent
Category: Magic the Gathering

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/avatarofwoe.JPG[/img]
Titile: Avatar Of Woe
Category: Magic the Gathering

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/GlacialWallavi.JPG[/img]
Title: Glacial Wall
Category: Magic the Gathering

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/vampiricdragonavi.JPG[/img]
Title: Vampiric Dragon
Category: Magic the Gathering

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/wgdragonavi.JPG[/img]
Title: Worldgorger Dragon
Category: Magic the Gathering[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...