OtakuBoards

.hack//SIGN - spoilers

Guest dabienman

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=dabienman]im new to this forums and i dont kno why i cant post in the .hack section. it says its not accepting any posts. well anyways i have a question for the people that HAVE seen this anime.

1. is tsukasa's guardian (dumbel thingy) from maho? or morganna watever? or is someone tottally different.

2. in the end of episode 26. who are the 2 people in the credits? is it subaru in the wheel chair and tsukusa with the brown hair? or is the brown hair girl mimiru?

3. is maho bad or good? i dunt really get what he does in the whole anime... you never HEAR him talk either.[/QUOTE]

The blue haired girl is Subaru and the other one who walks out of the building is tsukasa.

THe guardian is from Morgann though Maha seems to be able to bring them at will.

[QUOTE=dabienman]so does tsakusa return to the real world because he got the key of the twighlight (aura) or because helba deleted the field? or both...

did Sora turn into a monster robot?

is morganna still in "the world"[/QUOTE]

In .hack//AI Buster Albiro explains the "black box" Originaly Herald Horwick put it into the first game Fragments. THis blackbow cannot be opened or deleated. It's simply there. Morganna is part of that data as is AUra. Morganna was put in to look after the sleeping Aura and to make sure she woke up in the was herold wanted. But Morganna realized that if she lets Aura wake up then she would no longer have a purpose or a role. Thats why she brought Tsukasa in to try to slowly delete Aura.

[QUOTE=DDG][COLOR=Navy]The series -- .hack//SIGN -- ends where the games -- INFECTION, MUTATION, OUTBREAK, QUARANTINE -- begin. Following the games is the .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga and anime(though they are both different from one another. The manga turns from the direction the anime went near the beginning of manga volume two.)

The similar character models is just as has already been mentioned. It is, in fact, made fun of and mentioned quite a bit in the .hack//LIMINALITY 4 DVD extra, .hack//GIFT.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Don't forget that it all starts with .hack//AI Buster (novel and after that .hack//Zero (also a novel)

[QUOTE=Ryo the Tactician]Hello,
I dont expect this thread to last long, but I wanted to ask a question that has plagued me for years.

.Hack. I watched the show, first of all, and that[s when I fell in love with it. Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear and BT, and the rest of the .Hackers fighting to save the World.

Then, I saw the video game. Kite? Black Rose? Orca? What was going on? Black Rose/Mimiru, and Orca/Bear, they looked exactly the same, yet were different. I could not figure out the correlation between Kite and Tsukasa.

So my question. What is up with the video games and .Hack//Sign? Are they alternate universes? Is .Hack//Sign a different show, not about the original .hackers? Or what? Please answer, I'll really appreciate it.

~R.E.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry they arn't the same charaters. YOu see in the world when you make your charater you have to choose from certain areas. Such as there are selected hairstyles and you can change thier colors. Or selected outfits such as Mimirus. In Sign Bear was waiting for Mimiru and aw a girl who looked like her but her outfit was green. Besides Mimiru said she didn't have any siblings and BlackROse does.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]I answered maybe because .hack//sign is a really short series of only 24 episodes and it aired through all of them about 3 times. So, bringing it back for people who have already seen it is kind of pointless, but that was about 2 years ago and it came on late at night, so I think it just depends who it is. I don't care if it come back or not, I'm over my .hack fase, lol.[/size]

I really liked the show, it was a smart thinking anime that didn't have to do with others like itself with the basic hero and girl/boy he/she saves. Its one of those anime's that make you think outside the box and into a new perspective of reality. Bot to mention it came out with a sequal of video games that were verp popular in Japan and the US. I think it shoudl be brought back, Their bringing back Gost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex which is like .Hack except it's much more mature and takes a lot of thinking and such.

Guest Doomberg
yay I loved it it was trully a great series.and had one of the best sound tracks I had ever heard.by the way is there one box set of the hole thing.if there is can you tell me what it is called. :D

Guest chobitslover90
the whole box set has an extra episode that is awsome if u ever played the game

btw Hack//Sign: The Complete Collection its usally 99.99 but u can find it cheaper at media cavern.com

• 4 months later...
I own this anime and, it pretty much owns:D. I got into it because of the whole MMORPG theme lol brought back old memories xD I thought that was pretty shweet. But what I didn't get was...
Does it ever explain why Tsukasa faints whiles she is at her pc? Maybe a little too much to drink :animesigh :P. And when she is in [spoiler]the hospital does her father try to kill her? and why.[/spoiler]

Edit: I'm not sure if this should be brought back, it was a great anime and all if you like a good story line and it had a good ending, I wouldve liked it better if the damn hands actually touched at the very end... Like what if 2 seconds later the hands are like 3 molecules away! and Subaru just gets ran over by an 18-wheeler, like omgish we'll never know :((but that would be an AWESOME ending ^^). But now that I've gotten into more action anime, I think if I watched it now it would be pretty boring, Neon Genesis Evangelion has more action in episode 1 than in the whole //sign series. But i haven't seen the other .hacks or any OVAs