OtakuBoards

I'm back!!

Annie

[size=2][color=indigo][i]Hey there! Annie's back!! Well, I don't know how often I'll be online, but here I ams. Better a few times a week than not at all!

Well, I'm out of basic training and in my tech school for engineering installation. I'll be spending my next 6 weeks here in Biloxi, Mississpi...then back to Texas *grumbles*..But, I will definately check in on the OB as often as possible...you can bet on that! Now that the OB is all updated and blinging%_^...But to my dismay, I don't have much time to write alot..so feedback would be nice, and I'll respond, answer questions and such.

It's great to be back and I will talk to you all laters!

[center]Annie[/center][/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=Blue]WOO-HOO!! Let's have a big round of applause for Annie!!

So, how was basic training? Tough right? Hm? hm? hm? Oh, hey, what's wrong with Texas? Great state... nevermind, I'm asking too many questions...

WELCOME BACK! Hope you have time to go to the adventure forum every so often ^^[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=MarkM]Well if your 'Back' then you should know the rules already....

But just in case you don't rember...then click Rules under 'General' in the toolbar.

Welcome Back?

-Mark[/QUOTE]

*Bonks* Stop acting like a mod, 'cause you aren't one stupid. Silly Mark...

Anyway.. Welcome back Annie, I havn't seen you around. I hope you get on alot more then you expect, I know many peoples here would like that.

[font=Arial][color=darkred]Welcome back Annie, I have heard many good things about you but unfourtunatley I wasn't here before you left so I don't really know much about you. I will say once again, WELCOME BACK[/color][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Welcome back Annie! ^_^ It's been a long time! I hope you'll be able to get onto OtakuBoards some more. It's been very different in the Adventure Arena without you.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Training? For what? I never even knew why you left in the first place![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Glad you're back![/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=darkred][quote name='MarkM']Well if your 'Back' then you should know the rules already....[/quote]

Hold your horses junior!

Hey Annie. As I said this morning, it is great to have you back. I hope Tech School takes it easier on you, and you recover from BMT ~_^.

I hope that you can stick around for a while. Personally, I've missed you and I know others have. So, tell us [all] more about BMT. What happened? I want all the gory details.

'K?

-Josh.[/size][/color]

[size=2][quote name='Annie][color=indigo][i]I'll be spending my next 6 weeks here in Biloxi, Mississpi[/i]...[/color][color=black'] [/quote][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Annsie !!! You've been missed and now you'll be even more missed, because we can't have [b]all[/b] of you *shakes angry fist* We don't mind sharing information, but we'd like to have Annsie to ourselves >__>;[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]If you have the time, you should definately explain what goes on over there and what good it does. Then we can abuse this thread and discuss it, thereby making it a professional Lounge thread *evil grin*[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Take care and be well ![/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]- Mimmi[/color][/size]

Well, Annie, I was wondering the exact day you be back. All those months after you left went by fast. Heck, it feels like just yesterday when you left. When you were gone, it was like one long dream. I had no idea that it's been that many months yesterday until you came on. I was like, "Whoa, Annie is back! Annie is back!"

After you came on, and then two other people that I haven't talken to in a long time came on, I became light headed and overwhelmingly happy. :babble:

I am glad you are back to OB Land. Please stay here, and on AIM, as much as you possibly can, ok? Welcome back, and I am glad that I had the opportunity to call you a friend then, and continue to call you a friend now.

Once again, Welcome back, Annie.

Drixy will be happy once he finds out ;)

[size=1][color=#999999]MY SISTER MY SISTER! You're back! Oh my god. WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!! I was going to go and KILL SOMEONE! You weren't there to stop me. And Metatron is out to get me. I think he wants to control me so that I can do his dirty work. LOL. WELCOME BACK!!!! LOVE YOU MUCH![/size][/color]

[color=indigo][i][size=2]O_O.....whoa, Mark, honey, I've been here longer than you have..cuz I never saw you around before I left..so I am very well aware of all the rules and regulations of the Otaku. Thank you though for welcoming me back. I want to know where did my awesome banner that Piro made me go?

James....I'm going to have a little one-on-one with you..(in a very innocent way>.>) *giggles* Remember that one Mimmi? Switching everything around and losing my banner *pouts like a little girl*

Basic Military Training was rough. It was the roughest 7 weeks of my life. Having soooo much to do in so little time..and it having to be perfect. My MTI (Military Training InstructorK) was awesome. I respected that man. He had to go on convelesant leave because he had to have a surgery..and when you're on that leave, you aren't allowed to be on base..much less uniform, but on the day of me becoming an Airman, he was there to present me with my Airman's coin....very touching and it meant everything to me.

Right now I'm in tech school, as I mentioned earlier, and it's going good. I start my classes Monday, so I'm not sure how often I'll be online..hence, I might not be able to participate in RPs yet. Charles, that little story we were talking about before I left will have to wait until everything gets settled here for me....you know what RP I'm talking about.

But thanks for the welcome back everyone, I can't explain to you how good it feels to be back. Drixy, you better send me a PM! I missed everyone and I'm happy to see so many replies in just a day. Even from the people I don't even know, thanks and I will see you around........and what kinds of things did you guys hear about me? *eyeballs all of the oldies* What did they tell you? >.>

Well, I'll talk to you all laters%_^ (<--Long story, ask Charles)

[center]Annie[/center][/i][/size][/color]

[size=1][color=navy]Eh... I suppose I might as well jump on the band wagon and say 'welcome back', 'where have you been', 'how the hell are you' and the like. But firstly, start posting in the adventure arena. It's boring over there these days.

Oh yes, and Arika is a liar.

Good to have you back.

Don't you dare leave us again. (Do so, and I will make it my personal business to drag you back kicking and screaming)[/size][/color]

Hmm...seems like a few people don't know who you are. Oh well, I guess its still nice that they posted. :D

Its nice to hear that you're still alive, and that basic training didn't kill you. Now that you got the most physically demanding part behind you, I'm sure you're be moving on to bigger an better things.
Heh, good luck learning all that tech stuff.

Oh, and um...welcome back, even though you'll probably be too busy to talk again.

[color=indigo][i][size=2]Hehe, hello Steph. So, the Adventure Arena's been boring has it? Hm...I'll see what I can do about that..just got to think of something. Well, I'm begining to think that this thread needs to be closed. I've made my half-***** entrance (my real one will come with one of my RPs), I got some people to say "Welcome back", so..>.>....Drix...I think you can close this now before it becomes spamous majorous. [/color][/size][/i]