OtakuBoards

Adam vs. Dumbest "Hacker" Ever

Adam

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I find it amusing that people can actually get [i]enjoyment[/i] out of doing things like this...

P.S. [i]And by amusement I mean "shaking my head at the stupidity" amusement...[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yes, quite....

And life's still an adventure...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Baahaha, A conspiricy among the ranks eh...what's the Realm of the Otaku coming to... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I fail to see how thimoc is among our ranks...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I fail to see how thimoc is among our ranks...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, thimoc always tells me when hes scheming something. thimoc is gonna be a enemy to the otaku for a very long time, there isnt a week gone by thimoc doesnt figure out another plan.

thimoc took his time on this one he had one of his friends do it and delete all adams buddy members.
this person is Cody7220. lol

pray for the otaku...for it will have many adventures.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

heh heh, thimoc always tells me when hes scheming something. thimoc is gonna be a enemy to the otaku for a very long time, there isnt a week gone by thimoc doesnt figure out another plan.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Why waste your time with a site on the internet when there is so much more to life?! I will never figure some people out...>_<[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Why waste your time with a site on the internet when there is so much more to life?! I will never figure some people out...>_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it is his life....

he checks here often to see if anyones talking bout him, its his fuel i guess. ive never quite figured out his whole thing he has for otaku

[B]

it is his life....

he checks here often to see if anyones talking bout him, its his fuel i guess. ive never quite figured out his whole thing he has for otaku [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You see, it is what we call [b]obsession[/b]. Hehe, not that it's a bad thing to have an obsession...it's just...odd...[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]You see, it is what we call [b]obsession[/b]. Hehe, not that it's a bad thing to have an obsession...it's just...odd...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red][I][B][FONT=book antiqua]Yeah i agree. I have an obsession at the moment too... mine is... :P like im really gonna tell you!?!?! hah you wish.
-§[/FONT] [/B] [/I] [/COLOR]

[B]

thimoc took his time on this one he had one of his friends do it and delete all adams buddy members.
this person is Cody7220. lol

pray for the otaku...for it will have many adventures. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey now, the whole praying thing is my job. As for thimoc or who ever it may have been (I believe you hinted that it might be Cody did you not, Will?) I think they are all just immature little pricks who should find that little something we like to call [B]a life[/B]...

-Justin

[B]

[color=deeppink]Why waste your time with a site on the internet when there is so much more to life?! I will never figure some people out...>_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No offense to you at all...but wouldn't that statement contradict everyone that is here, including you....Arn't you on the net right now..or when you post....I am on the net right now...

But on the other hand I get what you are saying...just would have worded it differently...Oh god ignore me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]It's amazing how you cant get a simple concept through your head...IT WASN'T thimoc!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]And does that mean you [b]know[/b] who it was? If so, I'd expect you to divulge :)

Frankly, I don't give a damn who it was. Whoever it was doesn't make a difference -- an idiot is an idiot.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

No offense to you at all...but wouldn't that statement contradict everyone that is here, including you....Arn't you on the net right now..or when you post....I am on the net right now...

But on the other hand I get what you are saying...just would have worded it differently...Oh god ignore me! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Perhaps you should have read pervious posts more carefully, and perhaps I should have gone into a bit more detail in my post.

I'm refering to spamming, not simple posting like you and I do. Why the hell would you want to get "revenge" on a [i]website[/i]? Seems odd enough to me. If you can't get over the fact that maybe people don't like you, then BaH! to you :p (heh, I was using "you" as a loose term, I'm not pointing any fingers).[/color]