OtakuBoards

Adam vs. Dumbest "Hacker" Ever

Adam

Last night I logged onto my AIM screen name like I always do. Only this time, something - whatever it was - was slightly different:

My warning level was 100%.

"Wait a minute" I thought, "Who could have warned me? I haven't been online all day..."

Then I find out someone had actually HACKED my AIM name and had gone on causing a ruckus.

Now, by 'hacked' I mean he found out my insanely easy to find out password which I've since changed. So he really didn't hack it, a 3 year old banging on the keyboard could have probably figured out that password.

Anyway, this 'hacking genius' (as I'm going to call him now) goes on to my AIM account and what does he do? Well... he IMs people saying meanie words to them! Brilliant!

I mean he could have EASILY gone on my AOL account, read all my email, gotten passwords, and pretty much destroyed anything and everything he could think of. But he instead chose to do something infinitely more intelligent, saying 'yo mamma' jokes to random people who knew it wasn't me anyway.

The hacking university should give this kid an honorary PHd!!! What a prodigy among prodigies! Maybe he should work for the government! "Dr. Colonel President General Genius Hacker" they'd call him!

Him: I HAVE HACKED THE COMPUTER
Them: Oh no! He's hacked my computer! He can find out everything about our organization now, he can cause World War 3, he can destroy our government!
Him: I WILL WRITE THEM MEANIE WORDS!!!!

I asked Masterfork to comment on this heinous crime, After a long pause, he responded, "WHAT IDIOT, EVEN I SMARTER -- AND I PROBABLY CLEANER TOO HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH".

-Adam

[color=darkblue][size=1]Oh man...this is so incredibly stupid.

I really don't see why he didn't use your AOL login to do some really nasty stuff...

Well I guess I [b]do[/b] see why. Just as you pointed out, it all comes down to stupidity.

So I guess he's not the great genius he made himself out to be...and now, he has only made himself look more stupid than ever before (if that's possible).[/color][/size]

The "stupid hacker" was Thimoc...

And yes, Adam, many a people IMed going "whats wrong with Adam"... i quickly figured it wasn't you from the lack of intelligence this life form we call thimoc was saying on your name.

Then with context clues I figured out it was indeed thimoc, the little boy with no life, who hath "hacked" your name on AIM and then proceeded to post under the user name "it's true" on the boards...

I guess he doesn't realize how stupid he is... his intelligence level is that of bread without butter....

[SIZE=1]What an incredibly stupid "hacker" I would've taken all the sites off of your favorites, changed your password and access telephone number...etc. He must get hacked! would you know his password? Do you think he's signed up to this?
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What an incredibly stupid "hacker" I would've taken all the sites off of your favorites, changed your password and access telephone number...etc. He must get hacked! would you know his password? Do you think he's signed up to this?
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

just about everyone knows that thimoc WAS signed up here. he just continusly gets banned.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]The "stupid hacker" was Thimoc...[/b]

[color=red]Uh ohh...... You capitalized his name!!!:rolleyes:[/color]

[b]I guess he doesn't realize how stupid he is... his intelligence level is that of bread without butter....[/B]

[color=red]LOL....... Poor, poor child. I really thought that thimoc had given up on this site.......:laugh: Silly me.[/color][/quote]

LOL, I can't believe thimoc is still doing this. Hey, Adam, what was your password? You shouldn't mind telling us since you don't use it anymore. Sometims I imagine thimoc as this old geezer that lives in a Mad house that has got his hand's on a computer, or just a 10 year old. lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]The crotch:confused:? Ermm..... He's referring to an AIM hack, not a total site takeover(big difference)....LoL.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not an AIM hack...it's not even a crack...it was a lucky stab at an easy passowrd.

By the way, it wasn't thimoc.

Peace, Shinji

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]It's not an AIM hack...it's not even a crack...it was a lucky stab at an easy passowrd. By the way, it wasn't thimoc.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]*Sigh* I hate when people split hairs..... Well, you seem to be in a very [i]informitive[/i] mood. Why don't you let us all in on the little secret, that is, who was behind the "password guessing." (Politically correct enough for you?)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]*Sigh* I hate when people split hairs..... Well, you seem to be in a very [i]informitive[/i] mood. Why don't you let us all in on the little secret, that is, who was behind the "password guessing." (Politically correct enough for you?)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Don't get mightier then thou with me. If you don't know anything about hacking, etc, then don't try to tell me what I do and do not know.

It wasn't thimoc, because I know thimoc, and while he's not a programmer or anything, he's a smart kid. When I "hacked" into Otaku Boards, whenever it was, and gave access to thimoc and George or whatever...Gendo...They got Adams password (which by the way I already knew, I have known for the longest time...luckily I have nothing against Adam or anything) and I'm almost positive that thimoc gave it to a friend, who then used it. Fairly easy, not to mention logical. This wasn't a hack, this was carelessness on Adams part.

Peace,
Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B]

By the way, it wasn't thimoc.

Peace, Shinji [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh it must be thimoK then :p hehe

No one except that idiot talked like the "hacker" did.... plus thimoK was on the baords at the time and the person under Adam's name had mentioned it... if it wasn't thimoK then he sure picked a bad time cause all the evidence points right at him but whatever... like it matters, whoever it was is still an idiot and thimoK is still an idiot... ofcourse we already knew that.

[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]It wasn't thimoc, because I know thimoc, and while he's not a programmer or anything, he's a smart kid. When I "hacked" into Otaku Boards, whenever it was, and gave access to thimoc and George or whatever...Gendo...They got Adams password (which by the way I already knew, I have known for the longest time...luckily I have nothing against Adam or anything) and I'm almost positive that thimoc gave it to a friend, who then used it. Fairly easy, not to mention logical. This wasn't a hack, this was carelessness on Adams part.

Peace,
Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

How can you even fathum to "know" thimoc? Thats almost contradictory in itself

Anyway, he has stupid friends too it seems... stupidity hangs with stupidity

It's not carelessness on Adam's part... I know people's passwords, doesn't mean I'm gonna go under their name.... it's call immaturity on the idiot who did it... you think people would be considerate of other's things... apparently thats not the case.... it's sad though.... the word "considerate" isn't even in the vocabulary of many people....