Break Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]Yeah Sheffield is full of hard nuts.(No offence implied) I live in England,South East of London.My county's called Surrey. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I live 5 mins from Zidane in a town called Hersham in Surrey.[/SIZE] :D
Posthumous Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I live somewhere near Turkey(country).I travel sumtimes
Dark Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I live in a small country in Europe called Greece.
BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]okay, i'll bite. what are you talking about? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, she ain't no ghetto girl, MoB, you can't just go around spouting off songs that non-ghetto girls don't know! I, on the other hand, now have that song sufficiently stuck in my head :p.[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm from California...which is in the U.S.A. Lived there all my life and don't know too many people on the boards who are from the same state...[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whoa! I didn't know so many people were in greece and stuff in Europe.[/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I speak to you from the good old US of A! Orlando to be more exact :naughty:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Err,I haven't been here in a month.. [COLOR=red]United States Of America!!!!!!![/COLOR] I live in Ohio,but I was born in Phoenix,Az. Arizona rules!!!!! Sorry,but I miss it thier.
Biida Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I live in Southen Ontario, Canada! And I'm very proud to say... *clears throat* [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]A[/COLOR][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]N[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D[/COLOR][COLOR=red]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]A[/COLOR][COLOR=red]N[/COLOR]!!!!!!!!!!!!
Axel--Ignition Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Im just a figment of your imagination!
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Does anyone live in Manhatten? Or near NYC?[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Does anyone live in Manhatten? Or near NYC?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]It's about 2 hours ride from where I lived[/COLOR]
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]It's about 2 hours ride from where I lived[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Oh cool. And you live in Conneticut now? How is it...?[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Oh cool. And you live in Conneticut now? How is it...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I lived in a small town. It's very peaceful. [/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I live in the UK, but writing to you from Ibiza, Spain....
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I live in the UK, but writing to you from Ibiza, Spain.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Now, don't get us jealous...lol...[/SIZE]
kizu Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Why i live in the the us. the hand rules (hint on my state)
BlackRose Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I'm a florida girl. Ah the joys of endless swarms of mosquitoes, snowbirds, and thunderstorms......
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackRose [/i] [B]I'm a florida girl. Ah the joys of endless swarms of mosquitoes, snowbirds, and thunderstorms...... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]snowbirds...?[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts