OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko - Here we go!

Frankie

"****!" David swore. He turned on his phone, but instead of calling Hope, he dialed the UNO.

"Hello?"

"Jaht?"

"Is that you, David?"

"Yes, it's me." David said. "I have a situation falling under Code Epsilon."

"Epsilon? A psychic? Is there one in the group? I never saw the list."

"Yes," David verified. "My niece, as a matter of fact. She passed out while in the mountain, so I brought her back outside. She woke up a few minutes ago with amnesia. She got what she could back from my mind, then she teleported away. I think she went back inside the mountain. I'm going in, but not at my current status. I don't know where the rest of the group is, either."

"You want backup?" Jaht asked.

"Negative. Whoever'sbehind this-and I think someone is-doesn't seem to be able to reach outside of the mountain. But if someone else goes in with me, he/she/it will know that I'm suspicious. But more equipment shouldn't be noticed. I want an E-O-D pack."

"Epsilon-Opponent-Dark?"

"I'll need to be inside the mountain, so I want full visual gear," David explained. "And Aurora's amnesia was quite possibly caused by an unexpected mental attack. Oh, and one other thing. Send a chopper to pick up Hope. Have Azufe go. He knows how to fly, and as a friend of mine, he's met Hope before and knows where her ranch is. She'll probably have finished off the intruders by the time he gets there. Hopefully I'll have spoken to her by then, but if not, Azufe should tell her to call me. Then she needs to go with Azufe. Make sure he knows how to find Mount Paoliko, because that's where he's taking her. I'm at the top. If Hope sais no, Azufe is to call me while still on the ranch, understand?"

"Got it. Bye." Jaht hung up. Siire dialed Hope's ranch again. [i]Answer, Hope. I'm not going to stop calling until you answer, because I need your help.[/i]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope looked at the cyber pokemon in front of her and sensed the emergency phone line ringing, "NOW WHAT!?!?!" She growls "Shinobi take care of my pokemon... and get this intruder outta here!"

Shinobi stepped forward and nodded as Hope appeared inside the house by the main line. She picked up the phone "Hello?"

"Its about freaking time Hope!" David shouted

"Dude I have intruders i dont have time to answer ever phone call... What is it?"

"Its Aurora... She earlier passed out... then woke up with amnesia... then dissapered into the mountain again by teleporting herself... Hope I need your help..." David said...

Hope nodded, "Explain the rest later ill be there in a few minutes..." She hung up. "Good lord Xander is the only one who calls just to say HI to his sister... David only calls when he needs help... how nice..." She went to the shed... She put the pokeballs to the pokemon out fighting the cyber pokemon o nthe shell and picked up five others.. .two were master balls...

The phone rang again, "WHAT!?" She barks

"Hope its me david... dont teleport or fly i have a friend and chopper on the way to get you..."

"DAVID... Hello... thats the slowest way possible... I could teleport and be there NOW"

"Just wait for the chopper..."

Shinobi darted in and smiled, "Intruder is gone... for now... And um... hope... Theres like a big chopper outside... some guy he says he wants you... whats the deal?"

"Its Aurora... I gotta go..." Hope said hanging up on david unintentionaly.

"Well if somethings wrong with her then something might be up with nate too... Ill go as well..."

"Ill take the chopper... You fly..."

With that they dashed off.
---------
ooc: God where is nate!? *decides shes gonna kill him*

[i]I hope she takes the chopper,[/i] David thought. [i]If she teleports, she might be detected or intercepted. Code Epsilon, after all. Have to take the necessary precautions, and not teleporting is one of them. Too much risk of detection and/or interception. Not likely, but I'll only accept not possible in a situation with so many unknows.[/i]

While he waited for Hope, David kept trying to think of reasons someone would be after Aurora, but couldn't come up with any. [i]I'll just have to ask Hope.[/i]

David then started worring about Nate. No sigh of him or any of the others who he was supposed to get out of the mountain. [i]He's probably in trouble, too.[/i]

It wasn't much longer before he spotted the chopper. [i]Finally. All right, Hope, I really hope you have some answers, because I have a lot of questions. Like who would be after Aurora, and why, and how the amnesia could have been caused. Tell me what you know, I'll get the pack from Azufe, and we'll head in.[/i]

Hope flew out of the chopper before it even landed... She stopped in front of David, "Whats going on?"

"Not sure hoping you can answer some questions..."

"Go ahead.."

"First... How could the Amnesia be caused? I thought with her that couldnt happen." David asks...

Hope shook her head, "It can only happen if another Psychic does it..."

"Ok nows the next one... WHo would be after Aurora?"

"I was attacked at my home by some military looking guy named Warner... I dont know whos after her..."

"Any ideas as to why?"

"Yes" Hope said reaching in her pocket.

"What!?"

"Because of these..." Hope held out three Masterballs

"Whos in those?"

"Three Legendary Pokemon... One is Hers and two are mine. The guy at the ranch who attacked... He said he wanted my friend and there is only one pokemon i have that i have offically nicknamed friend..."

"And he is?"

Hope released the pokemon in a flash, "Celebi... Was my friend for years before he agreed to come along with me in the ball."

"Good god girl... You have a Celebi!?"

"And a Kyogre..." Hope said tapping the other masterball, "But Its not the only one out there..."

David looked at her, "Hmm and Auroras?"

"A Moltres... I caught it a long time ago and gave it to her as a gift..."

"Sheesh your just asking for trouble having those pokemon..." David sighed..

OOC: Have you even been reading my recent posts? Hope is there because of the problems with Aurora. And David just wants to know what Jack uses the Master Ball for, and when, more as part of his job than anything else.

I'm going to act as if that post didn't happen, because it contradicts several previous posts. If anyone has a problem with that, tell me, and I'll edit.

-------------------------------------------

"Well, that solves the 'why' mystery," David said. "You should have told me that a long time ago. You and Aurora are what we call Gravity Points. People or things that every criminal out there would give anything to get their hands on."

At that time, the chopper landed and Azufe jumped out. He was holding a rather large backpack, which he gave to David. "Here it is. EO-D"

David took the pack. "Thanks."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, actually. I've just learned that Hope and Aurora are GPs."

Azufe was shocked. "Gravity Points? You're sure?"

David nodded. "Class Omega, to be precise."

"Omega?! Two of them? You have [i]got[/i] to be kidding me."

"I'm absolutly serious. Make the report as soon as you get back."

"Got it." And with that, Azufe got back into the helecopter and took off.

Hope turned to David. "What do those terms mean?" she asked.

"Class Omega refers to the contents of your Master Balls," David explained. "EO-D stands for Epsilon Opponent-Dark, and refers to the equipent Azufe gave me. Epsilon Opponent means that I wanted equipment for going up against a psychic, mainly gear to protect me from any paranormal abilities. ThatI wanted you to take the chopper, too. if we're up against a psychic opponent, then he or she could possibly have detected and/or intercepted your teleportation. Dark refers to full visual equipment. there are certainly some areas in that mountain that are very dark, and in there's a perfect place to hide something. I've got everything from flashlights to infrared equipment."

He opened the pack and dug around for a few seconds before pulling out two pairs of odd-looking goggles. One he handed to Hope, and the other he put on himself. "Yours are standard light-up equipment. What you see goes through some process i don't understand that brightens the image, making it easier to see. Good because it's not dependent on heat like infrared equipment, which is what I'm using. Infrared is great for discovering anything hidden from normal vision."

He then pulled out an odd-looking helmet and puts it on. "Basic mental protection gear," he explained. "Won't do much against someone in physical contact with me, but great for everything else."

He closed the pack, put it on, and droped into the crater, folowed by Hope. As soon as it started to get darker, they activated their goggles.

"Scan for Aurora," David said. "If you can get a location, we'll have a much easier time finding her."

OOC: Sorry for not posting this weekend. It was Prom and I was extremly tired Sunday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and Cody kept running until they reached the source of the roar. To much of their surprise, they saw Groudon tearing at the side of the mountain trying to get through to something. Jon walked over and tapped Groudon's tail ducking just in time to avoid being hit.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Whoa buddy calm down, I just want to help. What you getting at there?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]GROU GROUD GRO GROUDON![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]There was an entrance here? Well maybe I can help, what do you say, you want to join my team?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Grou Grou[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]All right then, I will just send back Razor[/COLOR]

Jon sent his Swellow back to the mansion and threw the Master Ball he had concealed from David at Groudon. After "catching" Groudon, he released him and Bloomeon to clear the tunnel.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Bloomeon, use the new move I taught you.[/COLOR]

Bloomeon let loose a powerful Solar Hyp which blasted away the debris covering the tunnel. Jon and Groudon proceeded through it until they came upon Nate and a strange Pokemon who were tied to a chair.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nate! What happened to you guys?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Jon get out of here before she knocks you out too![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who are you talking about?[/COLOR]

With that said Jon spun around at the sound of an evil laugh delivered by a girl Jon had seen before, but couldn't seem to put his finger on.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Perfect, I have Nate, and now I have the former Pokemon Champion as well. And I see you have captured the Groudon that has given me the slip all this time. Well no matter, I have what I need now, I am sure he will give me more money for this little bonus I will present to him.[/COLOR]

She then put on a mask and tossed a gas grenade at Jon which put him, Groudon, Bloomeon and Cody to sleep. She then had strange Pokemon with white eyes tie them all up and then carried them along with Nate and his new Pokemon to a chopper waiting for the order to move out.

[quote]OOC: Have you even been reading my recent posts? Hope is there because of the problems with Aurora. And David just wants to know what Jack uses the Master Ball for, and when, more as part of his job than anything else.[/quote][size=2]You notice he was in character when he asked that, right? That?s because the dude was in the mountain the whole time this happened.

IC:

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Might want to add another Omega on that list.

[b]David:[/b] Huh?

[i]Shinobi held up a master ball.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Lugia.

[i]David stood there, as if in aw. Shinobi stood there, then looked at Hope and chuckled.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Are we looking for Aurora and Nate or what?

[center]+=)(=+
[/center]
[center]
[/center]
[i]Nate looked at Jon and shook his head. They finally got to the chopper point and an Apache landed not far from it. Grace untied Nate and handed him the electro cage containing Frittimana.[/i]

[b]Grace:[/b] don?t try to get him out.

[i]Nate nodded, then carefully felt for his pokeballs stashed in a pocket. He chuckled after counting up 5 pokeballs in his pocket. As they were about to get in the Apache, Nate pulled Houndour, Scyther, Sneasal out, and had Sneasal break Frittimana?s cage. Then, he called out Sandlean.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Put Jon and his pokemon on the ground, get in the Apache, and leave.

[b]Grace:[/b] Not without a fight.

[i]Grace drew 6 pokeballs, and called out her pokemon: Raticate, Golem, Arbok, Weezing, Rhyhorn, and Nidorino.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] 5 on 6, eh? Bring it.

[i]The apache pilot looked at Grace for a second, the pulled out of the way after getting a nod. Nate looked carefully at the guns on the front?[/i]

OOC: Sorry Flora...but my parents started limiting the time I have to get on...sorry.
[/size]

Understandable nate
----------------------------

Aurora was tossed a helmet real quick, "Whats this?"

"Intruders on the top of the mountain..Wanting to get to us and our reserch... Put this helmet on and they cant detect us. They think they have the best technology for finding Psychics but they are wrong... Once you put it on you can see any life form... and sense others around you that would cause problems... The top part of helmet prevents anyone wearing it to be scanned."

"Mouthfull... Ok.."

Hope used her mind carefully to find her daugther but suddenly she lost all contact... the devices David had also didnt work.

David looked around. "What the.. These things never have errors whats the deal."

Hope looked at him "Maybe your technology isnt the best for this situation anymore... Perhaps someone has passed you in development and figure out a way to hide"

"But thats not..."

"Lets just say it is... This will have to be done the hard way..." Hope released her Houndoom. "Crunch you know her scent... track aurora"

Houndoom let them to a small room in short time... The roome was cleared out and there was proof that people lived her for a whioe. The door to the cave looked like something was lodged in there tight... Perhaps a large stone.

"Well they were here but they arent anymore..." Hope said looking at houndoom.

Ok i deleted that post from earlier it was kinda stupid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Jack While Flying On Metains Back Decides That Its Time To Get Some Fresh Air[/I]

"Hey Metain, lets go outside and get some air."

[COLOR=Purple]"Of course Jack."[/COLOR]

[I]As Jack Was On His Way Outside He Bumps Into David And Two Other People[/I]

"Hello David, whats going on you look concerned?"

[I]David Tells Jack About What Happened With Aurora[/I]

"This isnt good David, we must find her."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Yes I know.. By the way this is Hope and Shinobi, Aurora and Nate's Parents."[/COLOR]

"Pleasure to meet you...Wait a minute where is Nate?"

"Probably with Aurora," David said. "Jack, do you still have that Master Ball?"

Jack showed him. "Yes. Unused."

"Good. Don't take it out or even think about it until this is over. We don't want whoever's behind this getting their hands on it."

"What are we supposed to do now?" Hope wondered. it was David who had the answer.

"Someone's been here for a while, but nobody's here now. Whoever was here is probably pulling out. Let's get outside and do a perimeter sweep of the mountain. With the amount of stuff there seems to have been, there'll have to be some kind of transport vehicle. we need to move fast, caution be damned. Hope, crater please."

Hope teleported all of them to outside the crater. "Now what?" she asked. Again, David answered.

"Hope, get ready to do something you should never do. Hopefully you won't need to do this, but we might just be too late. If we miss them, have your friend use its special power. If they really are pulling out, we can't afford to miss them."

Just then, David's phone rang. He took the call. "Hello?"

"David, it's Azufe. Another helecopter is on the mountain. I passed it on its way in. Looked like it was heading somewhere 90-180 degrees rotating with an east start from your position,"

"Thanks. And be sure to classify Hope's husband as Omega, too."

"You are going to have to tell me this story when you're done here."

David laughed. "Of course. Out." He turned his phone off. "Helecopter landing somewhere on the mountain." He released his Charizard and climbed on. "We need to circle around the mountain, starting east from here. Hopefully we'll be on time, but if not, you'll have to fix that, Hope."

Of course, all this was confusing Jack horribly. "Um... what's going on?"

"We're intercepting an attempted evacuation of the area. That's all you need to know for now. Stay here, and keep the you-know-what safe. Everyone else, follow me." And with that, his Charizard took off, Hope and Shinobi following.

[size=2][i]Nate looked at Houndour, who grinned.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Houndour, flame thrower. Sandlean sand attack. Syther and Sneasal use slash, and Frittimana use Frost Wind.

[i]Houndour stood up on his hind legs and shot a flame out at Weezing, who counter attacked by self-destructing. Sandlean shot a dust of Sand into the air, blinding Raticate who did a Hyper fang on Rhyhorn. Syther and Sneasal both slashed Arbok, knocking him out. Nate pulled up his hood as Frittimana jumped onto his shoulder, then into the air. A freezing cold north wind came through, hitting Rhyhorn and Golem with shards of ice. Golem fell, knocked out. Rhyhorn was close.[/i]

[b]Grace:[/b] DO IT!

[i]Nate looked over, and saw the pilot push a button. A door opened, and a machine gun came out.[/i]

[b]Grace:[/b] If I have to kill you, that will be ok.

[i]Frittimana jumped into the air froze completely solid. He landed and broke into pieces on the cold, hard ground.[/i]

[b]Grace/Nate:[/b] What was the point of that?!

[i]All of a sudden, the ground started shaking as a ice glacier came from within the mountain and slammed into the chopper, blowing it to pieces. Nate walked over to the pieces of ice, containing parts of Frittimana.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] He sacrificed?his?life for me?

[i]Nate looked at Grace, who had a worried look on her face. Nate looked back to see his mom and dad coming over the hill. He pushed down his hood and forced a smile.[/i]

[/size]

Lamar and Mina got up after hearing the ice glacier break apart.

" You hear theat loud rumble??" Lamar asked

" Yea.. but what was it" Mina replied.

" I don't know but, lets go find the others" Lamar said getting up and stared to walk off with Hitmonchan right behind him.

" Wait up!!" Mina screamed as she jumped up and went after them.

They walked through the tunnels until they saw David, Jack, Shinobi and Hope.

" Whats going on here??' Lamar asked

Nothing that needs the help of a celebrity." David replied

" I don't got time for yo smart *** coments!" Lamar snapped back

" Shut up both of you!!" Mina yelled. Then she turned to David what happened and what was that big noise.

" Aurora was knocked in the head by someone here on this mountain. But we don't know who. The noise was a Ice Glacer that slamemd into a helicopter."

" So where's Nate then??" Lamar asked

" He was supposed to go and ind you guys but I don't know where he is now."

" And who are these two??" Mina asked

" I'm Shinobi, Nate's adoptive father" Shnobi replied

" And I'm Hope, Aurora's mother.

" You da Shinobi I heard about!" Lamar said out loud
" Wha..." Shinobi looked puzzled.

" I'll tell you later" Lamar replied

" Isn't that Nate coming right now" Mina said pointing a Nate running to the group.

[size=2][i]Nate took off towards Shinobi and Hope, stopping only briefly to make sure Grace was coming. Nate ran up and jumped into Shinobi?s arms, almost knocking him over.[/i]

[b]Grace:[/b] Not so fast. Get back here!

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Who the hell is that?

[b]Nate:[/b] She said somebody wanted me, and she was gonna sell me to him.

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Oh yea?

[i]Grace dropped a pokeball, and out came a pokemon nobody in the group had seen before. It looked like a dragon, but it had three heads, and two horns on each head. It let out a roar as it turned to look at Grace.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] It has white eyes?Hope...what?s up with that pokemon?

[b]Hope[/b]: Later.

[b]Grace:[/b] Meet my Trilligoden. Never seen this beauty before, eh?

[b]Nate:[/b] Oh yea? Syther can beat that.

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Nate, let me do this. *Grace laughs* What?bring it hoe.

[b]Grace:[/b] Oh no you didn?t?Trilligoden?fight mode now!

[i]The sleek black dragon began to glow bright white, and it?s body began to shift to a human-like one. It looked like Kanghaskan, but it had two horns on it?s head and a horn on it?s stomach. It stopped glowing, and went back to a sleek black color.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] It just evolved.

[b]Grace:[/b] No, you ignorant fool. It morphed!

[i]Shinobi called out Charizard, and the fight began?[/i]

[/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Isn't that Nate coming right now?" Mina pointed as Nate ran up and looked at Shinobi and Hope. He had a tight smile on his face that Mina was nearly sure was forced. "Hi Mom, Dad."
"Nate! Thank goodness." Hope gave her son a hug that he returned, not very enthusiastically.

Mina listened as Hope and Shinobi asked Nate a few questions, watching Hope's face and stroking her Pikachu rhythmically. [i]I could swear she looks familiar.[/i]

"So we leaving? This place isn't real safe," Kizzie said, glancing at David as though thinking how best to keep out of the guy's way. David just shook his head. "We need to get back to the others." Kizzie looked as though he was about to say something, but Mina just waved for him to come with her and nodded to David, half-smiling. "Kizzie and I are ready whenever you are."

OOC: sorry about the shortness of this post. A) i'm a little confused, even though i keep reading and re-reading the posts before this. B) my mom thinks i'm working on FAFSA stuff, so i have to keep things short and sweet. -_-[/FONT]

David pulled out his phone again, dialing the UNO. Jaht answered. "Hello?"

"Jaht, it's David. I'm calling to report a Code Delta."

"Delta?! Are you serious?"

"I'm looking at an affected Pokemon right now. My sister's husband is currently battleing it."

"Recorded," Jaht said. "Anything else?"

"Yes. Patch me through to Branit. Things are more serious than you know."

"Got it."

A few seconds later, Branit's voice came over the line. "UNO security chief Branit speaking. Who is this?"

"This is David, on assignment with the Paoliko exploration team. I've got a Code Delta."

That surprised Branit. "Where the hell could anyone get a Dark Ball these days?"

"Unknown. I'm requesting full authorization for for my sister Hope and her husband Shinobi, both Class Omega GPs. Reason is Delta resistance and rescue of another Class Omega, Hope and Shinobi's daughter."

Branit didn't even need to think about it. "Full authorization granted."

"Thanks. Out." David hung up, then turned to Hope. "You and Shinobi have just been authorized to use any means necessary until this problem's taken care of, including the Omega Pokemon. Don't hesitate to use them if you have to."

"Make sure she doesn't get away!" David called to Shinobi. "We need to question her. Don't hesitate to use your Omega if you have to."

Hope nodded and closed her eyes... She tried twice to locate her daugther but failed to do so and kept getting a kind of 'doesnt exist' signal which ment no sense.

Meanwhile deep under ground Aurora and Alila looked around... They used the helmets to moniter the siuation top side.

"Alila do you think its best if we vacate the area quickly?"

"Yes Aurora but there is only one undetectable way of doing so..." Alila pushed a button on the wall and stairs opened up. "Let us leave quickly..."

The door to the stairs shut once both were at the bottom of the stairs. They were in a room that also had a pool of water... But in that pool of water was a high speed solar sub... With cloaking device and sensor shields installed.

"Is this really the last resort?"

"Aurora it has to be... The only other way out is by chopper or pokemon and the people on the surface will know if we attempt exit that way..."

"I understand but ... All the reserch... it cant fit in the sub..."

"I know... Will just have to prey they dont tamper with it..."

The two got into the suband locked it tight. The two chairs lit up and both took their spots.

"Air Supply is Green..." Aurora flipped a switch, "Power Cells and maximum"

"Impellers are go... pressure is good." Alila checked all lights and systems and hit the switch, "We are Launch in 5"

Aurora flips a panel off two switches and hits them both, "Sensor and Radar Shields are up..."

"Four"

Aurora opens a box on the front panel, "This never gets old" She presses it.

"Three"

"Cloaking device is active."

"Two" Alila turns around and checks the air tanks just in case things go wrong.

"Lets rock it!"

"One... Launch" Alila hits the peddle and the now Invisible sub sinks and jets forward at high speed.

Up top Hope notices some energy spikes in the area just before the signal went dead, "Hey david i got an energy reading that dissapered... It was as if something was about to launch... Yet i dont see anything in the sky yet."

"Hope not all launches are topside..." David said

Hope pulledo ut one of her Masterballs, "Oh yeah... Kyogre go!" She realsed one of her legendary pokemon and it landed in the water. "You are the fastest of the water pokemon i have... Go and see if you can see or sense anything leaving underneath!"

Hope watched her pokemon submerge and dissapere...

Aurora and Alila sped along knowing Hope was to late...

"You think we should have used a Dark ball on that pokemon?" Aurora asked

"Unfortunatly to do so we would have to un cloak the sub and doing so would make escape impossible."

Aurora sighed, "Boss aint gonna be happy about this..."

[I]Jack Was Standing Around Hoping Nobody Would Take His Masterball.. He Then Looks At The Waves And They Were Odd In One Place[/I]

"DAVID!!! COME QUIKLY!!!"

[I]David Ran To Jack As Fast As He Could[/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"What is it Jack?"[/COLOR]

"Look at the waves there..And there, do you notice how some waves go the opposite way of the others...Thats not natural it has to be man made."

David shook his head. "No. That's caused by a Pokemon. I'll explain later. Just know that everyone here is going to be in for one hell of a debreifing when we're done with this whole thing."

He released his Swampert. "Take a look underwater. I need to know if there's anywhere an underwater vehicle could be kept."

Swampert dove underwater, reappearing quickly. David jumped in, and Swampert carried him down, showing him a good-sized underwater tunnel into the mountain before returning to the surface. David got out of the water. He returned Swampert and sent out Charizard, quickly returning to Hope.

"Hope, I found a likely submarine bay, but nothing's there."

"Can we track the sub?"

David shook his head. "No. There's no clue as to where it went."

'What do we do? We have to find it."

"Hope, you have been authorized to do anything you need to. And that means anything. I don't like this, but I don't have any better ideas. We need to get that sub. We don't know where it is, but we know where it was not too long ago. If we're there when it's there, we can stop it from launching. Aurora's probably on it, as well as whoever's behind all of this. We can't afford to let that sub get away. If you have any other ideas, please tell me. If not, we'll just have to get into the sub dock and have your friend hit rewind.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina watched Hope and David converse in low voices, more than a little frightened. Something just didn't seem right, and she kept getting chills down her spine. Even her normally unflusterable Kadabra was acting a little funny. She rested a hand on its shoulder gently to keep them both calm. Her Pikachu had dozed off around her neck.

"I don't like this, David." Hope was saying, pushing a strand of hair out of her face. She looked a little angry, and Mina thought about her own mom and what would happen had she been the one to disappear. David just nodded and walked a little bit further, watching the water carefully.

Mina sighed, knowing she wasn't going to learn anything new, and sat on the ground, releasing her new Hanako and Martar. She began to sing in a soft, slightly off-key voice; an old lullaby that her mom had sung for her.

[i]"Tsuki no yurikagode
Kimi wa yurete iru
Jikyuu ni otosareta
Chiisana hoshi no naka
Nan demo kisu no tsuruyo
Nani mo kowasaru yo
Sotto...
Kimi no chiisana temo
Mamorinagara
Oyasumi.
Oyasumi..."[/i]

OOC: i guess Mina will just wait around until something happens that she can help with.[/FONT]

"Looks like I'm not needed." Lamar said as he walked over to a rock and sat down on it. He pulled out his cd player and his rap book and started to write some raps. Then Hitmonchan tapped him on his shoulder and made some punching signs like he wanted to box.

" So you want to box huh?" Lamar said as he grabbed his book bag and pulled out some black boxhing gloves with his name stitched on the front.

" Ok.. lets go!" Lamarsaid as he swung a punch at Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan swayed out the way and returned a two piece combo straigh to the face. His lip started to bleed but he wiped it off and kept on going.

" Ok.. you got me!!"

Lamamr started to move around and swaying in and out. Then he started to swing punches straight at hitmonchan's face and lower body. Hitmonchan ducked and doged some but got hit by others. Then they started going at it blow for blow, hit for hit.

" This is no time for playing with your pokemon" David shouted

" I don't got nothin better to do!!' Lamar souted back as he got hit in the face by a punch.

Hitmonchan did and 5 hit combo which ended in a uppercut to the stomach, then and hit to the chest. Lamar kneeled to the ground.

" Ok....Ok you win!!" Lamar said holding his chest and laughing at the same time. He got up and walked back over to the rock, took off his gloves and laid down on the rock.

" Now I wait...." Lamar said as he closed his eyes and started to go to sleep.

Jon woke up with a groan as the syrum injected in him wore off. He quickly jumped up and made sure that his Pokemon were okay before running to the side of the mountain where he had seen a fire attack graze by. When he approached the scene, he saw David, Nate, Lamar, Jake, Mina and three others. Jon recognized two of them as Hope and Shionobi, and the third one as the girl who attacked him and put him to sleep.

[COLOR=Orange]"Jon! What are you doing here?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Long time no see Hope. Still off capturing the rare ones? Never mind, I know the answer to that one. But I am here to regain my title as the best, why are you two here?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]"Someone kidnapped Aurora and I can't sense her. Maybe you can help us."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]"What are you talking about Hope, if you can't sense her, what makes you think this guy can help any?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]"Quiet David! Jon has the one Pokemon that can help without having to alter time."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"What is she talking about Jon? And how do you know my parents?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Nate, there is something about me I have kept secret, because of Police Boy here. As the former Pokemon Champion, I am allowed seven Pokemon instead of six. The seventh is a security Pokemon in case I get ambushed or in trouble. The reason I haven't told its identity is becuase it is highly rare. But it looks like my friend here needs its help, so I have no choice but to release it. As for how I know your parents, I ran into them during their dig for the fossils of Kabutops and Aerodactyl. Since then I helped out when I could with their research."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]"Jon, you don't have to do it."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"It's okay Hope, but David, you had better not classify in any weird terms of yours. This os strictly off the record, or so help me, I will have you permanently removed from the UNO."[/COLOR]

Jon pulled out his Master Ball, he had recieved the first tournament he had won. In it contained on of the most rare Pokemon ever. As he opened it up, Mew came shooting out with a playful aire about him. Shinobi paused from his battle as he and Grace turned to look in awe at the cute Pokemon that flew about them.

[COLOR=Green]"How did you get that Pokemon? No has been allowed to own the legendary Pokemon but Shinobi and Hope?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Calm down there David, when I won the title of Pokemon Champion, I was given access to the first discovered hidden cavern. Before Hope and Shinobi went in, I was able to locate Mew, and we became the best of friends ever since."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][B]"Mew, mewmew mew mew?"[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Yes Mew, I need your help. Hope's daughter is out there somewhere, but we can't find her. I need you to use your power to find her. You see David, there is no technology out there that can hide anything from Mew's psychic abilities. Now Mew, find her!"[/COLOR]

Mew took off into the air and started to find Aurora. In the meantime, Shinobi and Grace proceeded on with their battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Sorry for breaking the rule on legendary Pokemon, but it seemed as though Mew was the only one you didn't give possession to, so I thought I might as well, that way my character could help out and not just stand there.

OOC: Blanko specifically said that no legendary Pokemon are allowed. Hope and Shinobi are the only exeptions (Aurora doesn't have hers with her). Not even David (Hope's brother) is allowed to have one. Unless Blanko or Nate has given you permission to have Jon have one (which you basically said didn't happen), then he can't have one, and Mew counts as one. Of course, the final decision is up to Blanko and/or Nate, but I'm going to ignore your post until I'm insrtucted otherwise.

On a different but related note, there are several other things wrong with your post. One, nothing was ever revealed anywhere about the Champion being allowed to have more than six Pokemon. Two, trainers aren't given Master Balls. It's been stated both in the G/S/C set of games and earlier in this RPG that trainers aren't given Master Balls, not even the Champion. And three, there is nothing Jon could do to affect David's status at the UNO. It makes no sense that being the Champion would give him any influence with government organizations.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"This is no time to be waiting," David told Lamar. "I have something you can do. Mina, you come too. But before you do, you have to understand that you'll almost undoubtably experiance something that nobody ever should. if you choose to come, the UNO will probably end up holding you for a few days as you're given the most thurogh security check possible. And if even one minor thing shows up, you're not walking out of there. You have around ten minutes to think about it. After that, it'll probably be too late.

If you you decide that you want to help, jump into the water over there. Have a water-type Pokemon carry you through the opening that should be pretty obvious. We'll be in the submarine bay that's through it."

David turns back to Hope. "Come on."

"Are you sure about this, David?" she asked.

"You have full authorization, Hope. You're allowed to do anything you need to. Now come on. We'll get inside the submarine bay before your friend does its thing."

im gonna have to agree with Takuya on this one Zanarkand. She did say no legendarys.If there was legendarys id be stocked up with them but im obeying the rule.

[I]Jack Wonders How He Will Get Down Since He Has No Water Pokemon[/I]

"Hey David how am I going to get down? I have no water types.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Someone will have to let you borrow one,otherwise I dont know."[/COLOR]

[I]Just As David Finised Speaking A Giant Sized Pokemon Emerged From The Water...[/I]

"What is that... It looks like a giant turtle."

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]TORTOL TORT TORTOL[/COLOR]

"Hey Metain whats that pokemon saying?"

[COLOR=Purple]"It said a fast moving thing hit it in its head."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]TORTOL TORTOL TOR TORT[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"Now its saying that it knows which way it went."[/COLOR]

"This is good news... Hey Tortol how about joining up with me and helping out?"

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]TORTOL![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"It said yes"[/COLOR]

"Well alright first let me send one of my others back to storage."

[I]Jack Sends His Lunatone Back To Storage And Captures Tortol Without A Problem[/I]

"Tortol knows which direction the sub went, do you still want to go back in time now David."

[size=2]Shinobi: Charizard, use Fire Wheel!

Charizard flew into the air and turned to face Trilligoden. He raised his head and a huge ring of flame came around him. Charizard spun around, and the flame wheel shot off towards Trilligoden. It hit him square in the face, but did very little damage.

Shinobi: great, it must be ground. Return, Charizard! Get out there!

Shinobi tossed a new pokeball out and a cat came out, sleek black except for yellow rings around it?s tail and ears.

Shinobi: Umbreon, time for you to fight!

[b]Grace:[/b] Trilligoden, you know what to do!

[i]Trilligoden nodded, then opened it?s mouth. A yellow beam formed in it?s mouth, and it grew until it couldn?t fit. It launched out of Trilligoden?s mouth and shot towards Umbreon. Umbreon darted out of the way and chuckled it it?s own way. Then, the beam started to turn. It did a full 180° and shot off towards Umbreon again. He darted out of the way, and the beam started to circle around Trilligoden. It started making smaller and smaller circles, until it hit Trilligoden. His body began to glow a bright yellow, then he roared. The yellow glow became a beam, shooting in every direction. Umbreon was hit, and flew backwards. He landed on his feet, though, and took off towards Trilligoden.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Feint Attack!

[i]Umbreon faded in and out of view, then disappeared completely. He reappeared right in front of Trilligoden, slamming into his chest. Trilligoden flew backwards and landed on it?s side. He stood up and dusted himself off, then charged towards Umbreon.[/i]

[/size]

OOC: There's no way for Jack to know what David's talking about, DemonicElf. To my knowledge, only Hope, David, Shinobi, and probably Nate know that Hope has a Celebi (Aurora probably would if she hadn't forgotten everything). Jack has no way of knowing what David means by Hope's "friend" or the "hit rewind" line. I'll act as though your post ended with "Tortol knows which direction the sub went."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Doesn't matter now," David replied. "That sub'll be way too far away by now, and if the person in charge knows anything, which is true or else there wouldn't even be a sub, the sub will ave changed direction by now. No, there's only one real option. I take it that you're willing to come despite what I told you?"

Jack nodded. "Yes, I am."

"In that case, you can't be allowed to leave my sight until someone else with the UNO can take you. What's going to happen in that sub pen is something that should never happen. Ever."

"Then why are you going to do whatever it is?"

"Because there's no choice."

"I still don't like this, David." Hope said.

"Neither do I," was David's reply. "Unfortunately, we don't seem to have a choice. If you have any other ideas, please tell me. Otherwise, we get into that sub pen, hopefully with everybody willing to help despite the risks, and your friend does its thing."