OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko - Here we go!

Frankie

"He clearly takes after his adoptive father," David remarked. "I remember when I first met Shinobi. I was on my way to Shamouti Island in the Orange Islands to participate in an annual festival. I got more than I bargained for. Ayways, I met Shinobi while on the way. I wouldn't have looked twice at the guy, but then I saw Hope and decided to stop by. Shinobi and I got off on the wrong foot. He had the greatest look on his face when I told him I'm Hope's brother. I had my camera with me, and I snapped a quick picture. I have it on my laptop as wallpaper."

Lamar walked over to David. "You want a poster?"

"Let me think." David waited for a second, then kicked Lamar in the soft spot. "No." He dove backwards to escape from Hitmonchan. He slid down the mountain a ways, then released his Charizard, who flew him back to the top. He jumped off, landing on his hands and doing a quick flip, basically just to show off. He returnedCharizard to his Pokeball. "Celebrities piss me off," was his only explination.

"Remind me not to piss you off," Jack remarked.

David chuckled. "Sure. Now, shall we get a move on, or do you people want me to beat the crap out of that stuck-up freak show?"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamar got up to go and hit David when Mina walked over to him.

" Can I have a poster" She asked.

" Here." Lamar said handing here the autogrphed poster. " Atleast I have one person who don't hate on me" He said walking up the hill. Then he stopped.

" Yo kid!!" he called out and Nate looked back. " You think you betta than me.. Let's hear it!"

" Ok then lets go" Nate said running back to him.

" Ok flip a coin to see who goes first." Then he pulls out a coin. "Heads or tails?" He asked

" Tails" Nate called. Then Lamar flips teh oin in th eair and It hits the ground. They both look to see what it landed on.

"It land on tail, so I wanna go first!" Nate shouted

" Ok one round. Let's get it started." Lamar said. Then everyone came around in a close circle to hear them battle.

[B]OOC:[/B] Blanko, I've got a flying pokémon. Salamence is my flying pokémon, but it doesn't matter.

[COLOR=Navy]Chi reached the top and breathed in the air. She saw a few people getting posters and some of the boys ripping them up, then David being violent to the Poster person. Chi chuckled as David showed off with his Charizard.

"Sure. Now, shall we get a move on, or do you people want me to beat the crap out of that stuck-up freak show?" David said.

"Yay let's go!" Chi said with enthusiasm. Lin cheered from her shoulder too.

Everyone looked at her strangely. Chi sweat-dropped and chuckled. "Sorry." she mumbled.

Lin ran down Chi's arm and rested on her palm. Chi stroked her soft fur as she waited for the other members of the group to stop staring at them.

Nate and Lamar were arguing about something and everyone stopped staring at her and focused on the two guys. They all gathered around in a circle to watch.

Chi sighed, looked like they weren't going to be leaving this area yet.[/COLOR]

Lamar and Nate stood there and Aurora coulsnt stand it any longer... She walked up inbetween both of them and landed hard punches on both their faces... She then evaded counter by flying into the air.

"WE ARE ON A MISSION... GROW UP BOYS... THIS CAN WAIT!" Aurora sent a psychic wave that knocked both them off their feet again and then flew to the very top of the mountain. "Or im leaving you all behind... We dont have time for this Imaturity..."

She then jumped over the edge of the volcano's mouth and floated down inside to investigate. Everyone else followed... Except Lamar and Nate who just sat there. She glanced around and pulled a trick right out of Lord of the Rings and maybe even indiana jones.

"That way..." She said pointing to an old lava tube...

"How do ya know..."

"Easy... Its the air... There is a breeze from that tunnel... Plus if im wrong we can turn around a try again..." Aurora then flew into the tunnel.
------------

1) Yeah i noticed the salamance thing after i made that post...

and

2) YES Aurora left Nate AND Lamar behind... if its one thing she hates most its Cocky guys acting most immature... so she wont stand for it... Let your bloody lips be proof of that...

2) Nate... notice thats one attitude she kept from her mother... no patience for imaturity although she can be imature herself she doesnt let herself stick around people who act that way.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ruko sweatdropped. "What interesting people, this may not be half as bad." he thought to himself. Espeon uses its powers to help Ruko and itself down the mouth of the volcano. Ruko looked around and saw a few Slugma crawling on the volcano walls, so he decided to take a few snapshots.[/COLOR]

*clik*

[color=royalblue]"Not much down here...but..." Ruko said as he grabbed one of his pokeballs. "Crobat!!" he shouted, as he released his pokemon. "Crobat...cro.." "Hey Crobat, I want you to search around in here a bit and report back if ya find anything." Crobat flew off searching for whatever. Mina and her Kadabra flew up behind Ruko and Espeon. "So, what are you trying to find anyway?" she asked. "Nothing in particular, just thought Crobat might help us out a bit." he replied as he took a few more snapshots of the volcano.[/color]

------------------
OOC: Yeah, should've mentioned that i had a Crobat for flying, but Espeon helps out too.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina quietly followed Aurora, using Kadabra's psychic powers, and when she caught up to her she gave the psychic girl a high-five. "Well done. Although, I don't think it required that much of a push to get them to stop."
"Whatever." Aurora flipped her blond hair back from her eyes. "So how did you get the information about this expedition?"
"It was an item of interest to a good friend of mine. He got the call from some man named John, he gave me a call, I called Kayin, and here we are." Mina grinned. "Besides, doesn't it give you a thrill to think that we may be the first people to see a Legendary Pokemon? Entei or Moltres or Ho-Oh or... well, any fire Pokemon may make their homes here. And it's up to us to document them all."
"Right, right. I just came because it sounded like a lot of fun, and besides, my mom has done this kind of thing a lot."
"Who's your mom?"
"Her name's Hope." Aurora shrugged.
"Doesn't really ring a bell, but I'm more into breeders than trainers... Brock is my hero." Mina's eyes got all big and shiny. "And Suzy of Scissor Street."
Ruko caught up to the chattering girls and flew past, clicking his camera as he went. Mina stopped her Kadabra for a second and watched him pass. "He's a cutie."[/FONT]

OOC: Sorry I am late, but I haven't had time to reply 'til now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Hey Jon, as the former Champion, you have automatic entrance into any competition."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"I know that Chris, but I have to go."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Why? I don't understand."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"To prove I can beat the odds once again. who knows what's in those caves. That makes it a challenge worth seeking after."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Fine then, but how do you expect to get there Jon?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"I have the chopper given to me by Giovanni when I became the champ."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Then I guess I'll see you later then."[/COLOR]

Jon quickly packed his bag and loaded it with extra balls. Then he assembled his team and he and Cody left in the chopper bound for Mount Pouliko. They arrived just in time to find two boys sitting on the ground holding bloody noses. He had the chopper land and he and Mightyena disembarked, his shirt flowing in the drafts from the blades.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"What are you children doing there. Shouldn't you be inside exploring. Hey you aren't that pretty boy Lamar are you? Look, just 'cause you're a famous rapper, doesn't mean you're ready to go playing with the big boys. And you must be Nate, heard a lot about you and Aurora."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]"Hey you're Jon the former Champ aren't you?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Highly perceptible aren't we Nate? Yes I am."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Brown]"Look Jon, you just go and throw yourself in the volcano, and let me and Nate finish this once and for all."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Fine then, I don't have the time to play around any ways."[/COLOR]

Jon lept into the volcano with Mightyena following persuit and landed right by the group who left the hotel hours ago.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"You must be the ring leader Aurora? I am Jon, and will be assisting you in this voyage."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Just watch your step boy, I don't like the look of you. And arriving late doesn't help your case either."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]"Dave calm down, he said he wants to hellp, not take over anything. Sorry about that Jon, my uncle can be a little hardheaded at times."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Quite all right. Now where do you suppose we start?"[/COLOR]

Aurora smiled, "Im not the ring leader persay... Me and Nate are taking the places of two peopl who normaly lead these kinds of things... My mothers husband has caught a couple legendaries and so ahs my mother so they were first pick but they are tired of this kind of thing so me and Nate are taking over this time... David here just thinks he is better than the rest of us because he is with the 'law' as some might put it." Aurora rolled her eyes and turned towards the tunnel she was walking down.

"So where do we start?"

"There... This tunnel seems most favorable... So i figure we explor it and once we find new pokemon start recording them... if this is a dead end we will try another but this breeze has to be coming from something."

"Ok.."

Aurora began to glow a blue color again and rose from the floor. She now floated three feet above the ground and she moved forward... She pulledo ut a pokeball and released Pyro her beloved Growlithe who was hers since she was two years old.

"Grow!" It barked happily to be out of its pokeball.

"I know how you feel... Being cooped up isnt fun..."

"You can actually understand what the pokemon itself is saying?"

"All trainers do to a point... Its a feeling... Once you know ap okemon well enough you can tell what they are thinking or saying by thier eyes and their face... But i also have psychic abilities so i can also read its mind and understand as well." Aurora said patting her friend on the head.

------------
ooc: Oh and i was using logic... If you have seen Pokemon 4 ever ... ya the one with celebi You will see the true size of a crobat

Crobats are small i was using maybe not logic but maybe common sense... No crobat could pick a human up.. Brocks crobat coulsnt carry ash even if it wanted too... so thats kinda why i had the psy pokemon do it... not all pokemon that can learn fly can actually fly a human... this rpg isnt revolving around the games

Like surf... You could ride on the back of a blastoise yes but i wouldnt like to be surfing on the back of say as wooper (i cant really remember if it can learn surf but its just an example)

Lamar and Nate both got up and started after the group.

" Yo kid!!" Nate turned his head and looked back . " We'll finish this later!" Lamar said smiling.

" My name ain't kid, it's Nate!"

" Yea... whateva" Lamar said waving a motion for Hitmonchan to follow. As he walked he pullede out his cd player and put the headphones on. Then, grabbed a notepad from out his pocket and started to write on it. Then Ruko walked up to him.

" What are you doing?" He asked.

" Writin' raps. Our new CD is supposed to come out in 2 months and I ain't finished writin," Lamar replied.

" Then what are the headphones for?"

" They the beats to the we rappin to. I gotta have the beat in order to get the right rhythm." Lamar said putting the headphones back on and continued to write and walk up the path with Hitmonchan at his side.

"You're psychic?" Jon asked Aurora.

"Yes, she is," David said. "So's her mother, who just so happens to be my sister. I think it runs in the family. I suspect myself of having latent psychic ability. I tend to have a high percentage of accurate guesses of people's actions, for one thing. That's one skill that's helped me in my job."

"Aurora said you're wth the law."

"That's true," David agreed. "I'm with an overt but currently unnamed government organization-everyone with it calls it the UNO, for Un-Named Organization-that's dedicated to exposing and disbanding criminal organizations. I was assigned to come on this expedition to make sure none are in the area. What about you? Why'd you come?"

[I]Jack feels a sudden rumble and a large roar the roar sounding like a charizard but more loud coming from the left[/I]

"What was that, it sounded big whatever it was."

"Maybe we should check it out."

"No Aurora, it might be dangerous.. Ill go and check it out you all move on ahead."

"But jack what if you get hurt?"

"I can take care of myself Aurora, I have the help of my pokemon."

[I]Jack moves on to the direction the noise came from while everyone continues forward[/I] [I]To his amazment he sees a new pokemon who looks like a charizard, but is Blood Red and has different features[/I]

[I](Thinking) "Holy Smokes A New Pokemon"[/I]

[I]Jack opens his Pokedex to find out the pokemons info[/I]

[I]Pokedex "New pokemon data added Press Screen For Info"- Jack pushes the screen - "Charcolt the evolved form of Charizard."[/I]

[I](Thinking) "Charizard had an evolved form all this time and now Im gonna catch it. But first i must weaken it[/I]

"What the.. Its sleeping well that makes it easy to catch it.

[I]Jack throws his only ultraball right at Charcolt..Direct hit..The ball moves.. Once.. Twice.. Three times and Charcolt is cought[/I]

"YES I COUGHT MY FIRST NEW POKEMON... Wait a minute that was way to easy...

[I]Three sets of eyes glissen and stare at Jack making a mean ROAR!!![/I]

"AHHHHHHHHH RUN AWAY!!!!!!"

[I]Jack out runs the Charcolts but he knows he will see them again[/I]

"Hey guys Ii cought a new pokemon named Charcolt."

" That's nice you caught a new pokemon, and it's an evolved form of Charizard so it must be strong." Lamar replied

" I can't wait to use it!!" Jack yelled. Then Lamar's cell phone rang.

" Hello! who is this?" He asked

" It's yo sister... Timeka!" A woman replied

" Oh.. wassup." Lamar replied.

" Nothin. Your group wanted me to call you because you didn't answer you cell phone"

" Oh I turned it off. So how Seion and the kids?" Lamar asked

" [i]Seion...Timeka.., I know the names but not the faces[/i]" Aurora thought to herself.

" They're fine, but where are you??" Timeka asked

" On some mountain with a bunch of kids and other people. A girl name Auroa nad her brother Nate are in charge"

" I know a girl named Aurora..." She replied. " Well I goota go so call yor group when you get the chance " She repled and hung up the phone.

" Well are we going into the tunel or what?" Lamar said walking towards it.

ooc: 1) One... Our pokedex's do not just upload in info... the entire reson we are here is to make a new pokedex.. meaning we give the pokemon the names... we make the data for them on the dex

2) And two... we were already deep in the tunnel
-----------------

Aurora floated along the tunnel untill the came into a large room that was dark and hardly anyone could see. Aurora waved her hand as she sensed rocks nearby and the small basketball sized rocks flew up into the air in the middle of the room... They were glowing bright blue so it some what lit up the room.

"Cool" Jack said

"No problem.. As long as we can-" Suddenly she turned to her left as some rocks moved... A geodude and some graveler shofted while they were sleeping to avoid the light. "Ah.. Anyways as long as we can see its good enough for me..."

Aurora looked at the ground near her feet... It was moving like something was digging from under neath.. She moved out of the way just in time to see a Mew like creature dig its way out of the ground.

It stood on its hind legs like a raptor but its feet and hands looked like it belonged to the legendary pokemon mew. Its tail was long and round at the end... Its face was shaped just like mews except for it had little circles around its eyes. Its hands were tough and had sharp points on the nails for digging.

"What the heck is that?"

"Prolly an evolved form of mew! It would be cool to-"

"Not exactly... Just because it looks like mew doesnt mean its mew... Its a Basic Level pokemon..." Aurora said

"And how do yooooou know?" Nate grummbled

All aurora did was tapp the side of her head, "Its something else..."

THe little pokemon looked up at aurora and looked at her confused on what the creature with a blue aura around her. The pokemon shook its head and Aurora responded just with a wave of her hand as in to say hello.

"Um dude what are you doing?"

"Talking to it... What else?" Aurora said smiling

The pokemon smiled and let out a cry, "Diga Digadon"...

"Its a reptile like pokemon with great digging abilities..."

"How do you know?"

"You notice it came from the ground? You notice it has claws for digging.. Duh!" Aurora said rolling her eyes.. She then pulled out a pokeball... A Hope ball to be exact...

"What kind of ball is that?" David eyed her

"My mother invented a new type of pokeball its powerfull... kinda of inbetween a greatball and an ultraball.... She hasnt found a good name for it yet sooo we just call it the Hope ball... Im the only one in the family with them.."

She showed it to the little pokemon and it nodded... Then took a fighting pose.

"Alright... Pyro...your up!"

The growlithe beside aurora leapt in front of her and the two pokemon seemed to bow and nod to each other. Then the new pokemon lunged...

"Pyro... Dodge it and use agility... Then use Bi-" Aurora stopped herself noticing the hard skin on the pokemons body, "The use Ember"

Pryo nodded and sped up quickly dodging the greenish lizard like pokemons punches and kicks. Pyro spit out embers that clung to the pokemons body and burned it slowly... It took time to shake off the embers but Pyro planted a good Takedown on it sending it into a nearby rock.

Aurora threw the ball and the pokemon went willingly. The pokeball shook only twice before locking. "Now thats how you catch a pokemon... You gain its trust and nicely ask it to join you... Then please it with a battle and capture it... That is the only way I catch my pokemon... I catch only the ones that wish to go with me..."

She pushed the pokeballs button and let the thing out... She pointed the pokedex at it and hit the enter button. It then scanned the pokemon and took in its weight and height too. She then pulled it up close and hit the record button...

"Digadon" She said..

The pokedex voice then spoke, "Pokemon data saved... Digadon... Basic level.. two feet tall and about 12 pounds. Would you like to record more data?"

Aurora hit a few buttons and soon the pokedex spoke again, "Digadon.. Unknown Type... This pokemon is made for digging."

"Unknown type?" Jack looked at her strangly

"Im not sure if its a ground fighting type or ground fire... Which is why i dont save these on permenent... I have the pokemon So when this is all over I can study it a little more using battles and such.. Then i will determin its true type. Never say your sure untill you see all it can do." Aurora put the new pokedex that she was programing back into her back and returned the pokemon. The pokeball then dissapered.

"It is now in my personal storage box on my ranch..."

Jack looked at her again, "Ranch?"

"Uh...oh... I um uhh"

"She lives on a HUGE and I mean HUGE Pokemon ranch near goldenrod city mileso ut in the country.. they have hundreds of pokemon wild and not wild... Its a pokemon ranch.. Theres a Mansion and a huge barn and ...every thing... Hopes a gym leader as well." Nate babbled.

Aurora then pushed him, "Your not sapposed to tell..." She growled.

"Who cares if your rich... I sure dont... I get to live there... And dont have to do any work!" He laughs.

Aurora looked almost sad and sighed. She began to float again and then one more question was asked.

David cleared his throat, "Why did you name it Digadon..."

"I almost ALWAYS name pokemon I catch first by what they make.. Like Pikachu says Pika... Digadon says Diga so hey... I normaly go by the name is says or the sound it makes... Most easy way to do it... What youd rather have me call it SirDigsAlot?"

David remained silent on this one and Aurora nodded and returned Pyro.
-----------
ooc: Hmm im beggining to wonder where nate is hes sapossed to keep this going now.. hmm

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ruko looked at the new Pokemon and took a few snapshots of it in his digital camera. "I hope there are more of these out here, and I hope they're steel type." he said taking another picture of Digadon. Ruko looked around seeing if Crobat was still around the area. "I wonder if he found anything."[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]Taking out a photobook, Ruko put in some small summaries to the photos he took. Espeon sat next to him batting at his shirt playfuly. "Espe Es..." Ruko smiled at his Espeon and took out a empty pokeball for it to play around with till the group started to move again. "Don't go out too far ok?" he said as he gently petted the pokemon. "Hey Ruko, take a picture of this!" Aurora shouted out to him as she wrapped an arm around Digadon and smiled.[/color]

*klik*

[color=royalblue]"Ruko...." Mina said as she walked up to him."Oh hey Mina, what's up? "Um..did your Crobat come back yet?" "No he hasn't, and I'm beginning to worry. Usually he reports back within a minute or less, but what's taking him so long?" Suddenly there was an exsplosion in the air and Ruko's Crobat was darting down towards the volcano. A flying pokemon the size of a Skarmory,but it looked like a Pteradactyol (I can't spell it). Crobat flew faster dodging the Pokemon's Razor Wind attacks. "Espeon, I'm gonna need your help." Ruko said, then Espeon used its psychic power to lift them towards the battle. "Ruko be careful up there that thing looks real dangerous." shouted David.[/color]

[color=royalblue]"Ready Crobat?" "Cro Cro Bat!" The pokemon roared as it started to dart towards Crobat.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Crobat, Confuse Ray!![/color]

[color=royalblue]Crobat's eyes began to glow as it sent a Confuse Ray attack towards the unknown Pokemon, but it was able to snap out of confusion quick. It's wings opened up wide emitting a silver color.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: (A steel Pokemon...hmm.) Crobat It's using Steel Wing, get outta there![/color]

[color=royalblue]Crobat flew up trying to get over the giant pokemon, but the Pokemon's Steel Wing attack made a direct hit almost knocking Crobat out. As it roared out loud it sent another Razor Wind at Crobat.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Crobat, Air Cutter!![/color]

[color=royalblue]Crobat shot an Air Cutter strait through the Razor Wind and the attack hit the steel Pokemon criticully.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Still not enough...Espeon lower us to the outside of mountain, I have a plan.[/color]

[color=royalblue]As Espeon and Ruko landed, Ruko grabbed a pokeball. The steel Pokemon began charging at Crobat with a Drill Peck attack, but before it could hit, Ruko called Crobat back to its Pokeball.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Go, Aggron!! Hurry and use Fire Blast!![/color]

Jon was just about to answer David's question when they were approached by what Aurora later named Digadon. Then Ruko was suprised by a strange dinosaur like pokemon attacking his Crobat. During the battle, Jon turned to David to answer the question at hand.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"You want to know why I am here? Don't take this the wrong way, but I should be the one asking questions. I am the former Pokemon Champion and here to retake that title by capturing new Pokemon. But what about you. I know your little police story, but that puts a lot of questions in my mind. I have been in contact with every real agency out there to ensure the tournaments run smoothly, but yours has never come around. What kind of a police agency has no name?"[/COLOR]

Right before David could answer, the group was startled by a huge roar that shook the cavern. Jon sentg out Zippo who lit up the area with his Fire Blast. Behind the cave loomed a gigantic Groudon awaken by the battle Ruko was engaged in.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Stand back everyone, I will take care of this! Zippo, use your Fire Blast at him!"[/COLOR]

Charizard's attack was countered by Groudon's own Fire Blast. The explosion tore a hole in the floor causing Jon to fall along with Groudon and Charizard. Mightyena jumped in after them and the battle was to proceed below the others.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Zippo! Agility now! Then use Flamethrower on Groudon!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Zippo, watch out for his Fire Punch! Now counter with Flame Wheel!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Watch out! He's on your left! Zippo get up and Fly at him! Now use Take Down!"[/COLOR]

The Groudon became weakened by the battle, but before Jon could throw a Pokeball at him, he used Fissure and disappeared beneath Jon and ran back to where he came from. Jon returned Charizard after congratulaitng him and sent out his Swellow who took him and Mightyena back to the top.

[COLOR=Magenta]"Did you catch him Jon?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"No Aurora, he took off after we beat him. I wasn't able to get my Pokeball out fast enough. What's going on with Ruko?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]"He's still trying to catch this Pokemon."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ruko: Aggron!! Fire Blast!![/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]The Pokemon still charging a Drill peck attack at Aggron began to speed up to keep Aggron from succeeding the Fire Blast, however it was too late as Aggron unleashed a mass of flames from its mouth at the Pokemon causing great damage, but the pokemon still refused to give up. The Pokemon dove at Aggron again and this time grabbed Aggron lifting it into the air (their both the same size). As they got higher the pokemon dropped Aggron from a high distance causing Aggron to hit the ground hard.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Aggron, you gotta get up its coming back!![/color]

[color=royalblue]Aggron slowly got to its feet, but as soon as it got up the pokemon swooped down and grabbed it taking it up into the air again.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Now Aggron, grab onto it![/color]

[color=royalblue]Aggron's claws clamped onto the pokemon's legs causing them both to fall. Aggron used it's stregnth to turn the pokemon under it so it'll hit the ground first. The wild Pokemon roared in agony as Aggron clamped harder.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Alright Aggron! Now, give it all the power you got. Use Fire Blast again.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Aggron unleashed Fire Blast again giving it all it had. The wild pokemon shrieked out in pain as the flames hit its body. It began to use Swift attack on Aggron, but Aggron just ignored the pain still using Fire Blast to knock the wild pokemon out. Soon enough they both hit the side of the mountain hard. The wild Pokemon was injured, but tried to get up. It flapped its huge metallic wings letting out a roar. Ruko reached for his pants leg grabbing a black pokeball.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Ruko: Hope this works...Go! Heavy Ball!![/color]

[color=royalblue]The Heavy Ball hit the pokemon trapping it inside. Ruko and Espeon watched as the Heavy Ball struggled wildly. Aggron breathed heavily hoping that it made a successful attempt to deafeat the pokemon. Soon enough the ball stopped squirming and made a pinging sound declaring that the pokemon had been caught. Ruko fell to his knees smiling "We...we did it....." he said smiling at his Aggron.[/color]

"In response to your question, Jon," David said, "the UNO isn't involved with the tournaments. We don't do security. We expose and shut down major criminal operations. There's enough control on the tournaments that nothing like that could ever happen at one of them, so we're never there. As for your other question, the UNO was only formed labout three years ago. That's nowhere near enough time for the government dumbasses in charge to come up with a name. Oh, and one other thing: part of my job is to ask questions." He looks around. "Are Nate and that what's-his-face huy coming, or are they going to kill each other first?"

"You weren't that nice to him either," Aurora said.

"Someone else would have done it if I hadn't. He had it coming. And he could never to that flip move, I don't think. Not that it's a very useful move. GReat for showing off, but that's about it. Looks cool, though."

"You're just as cocky as ever."

David chuckled. "Behavior advice from my niece. Good think none of the boys are here. They'd never let me hear the end of it."

Aurora grinned and smiled, "I could heh... tell them" She tapped her forhead.

"No no no thats quite alright..." David shook his head.

Aurora continued down the tunnel untill she stopped dead in her tracks.

"OH MY LORD!" She said loudly. Some of the others ran up behind her and almsot repeated the reaction.

It was a huge room.... like the entire inside of the volcano was empty... it was dark but there was a slight glow from the rocks Aurora had kept moving along with them... There were tunnels and corridors all over the place the sound of pokemon was heard... There were even plants down there... though how they survived without light was a mystery in its own.

"I think we stummbled onto something more than just a simple dead volcano..." Aurora said straining to see a path... It was narrow and along a cliff but it was a path... she had no problem.. she could fly but others...thats a different story.

"No kidding... Its like an entire world down here... water... food...warmth...cold... things pokemon can use to survive for a long time... and air too." Jack said in amazement. "I guess we have a lot of work ahead of us..."

[size=3][i]Nate walked up behind David and taped him on the shoulder.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] I?ve been here for the last five minutes.

[b]David:[/b] no you haven?t.

[b]Nate:[/b] [i]*clears voice*[/i] Aurora said ?Not exactly... Just because it looks like mew doesn?t mean its mew... Its a Basic Level pokemon? and I said ?and how do yooooou know??

[b]David:[/b] ?oh. I knew...that.

[/size][b]Nate:[/b] Sure you did. I?m not worried about that dude...he?s just a wanna be.

[b]David:[/b] I agree.

[i]Nate turned and looked at what was ahead of them. It was awesome, with a spiral staircase going down a well with a huge waterfall going down the center, mist going everywhere. Vegetation grew in the cracks between the concrete, and plant roots stuck out on the sides at places, making covering the spiral very difficult.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Let?s go.

OOC:Sorry for not posting...I've really been working on my manual and wheelie balances on my BMX. Sorry.

[I]Jack Remebers He Read A Book That Told Of A Legend, A Legend Of The Ruins Of An Ancient City That Was Home To Many Undiscovered Pokemon[/I]

"No,No it cant be possible."

"What are you talking about Jack?"

"Aurora your gonna think im crazy, but if the book I read years ago is true, we may have found The Ancient Ruins Of Bouldor City."

[I]Aurora Looks Confused[/I]

"Well according to the legend, the city was the home of many undiscovered pokemon... I believe now that legend is anything but a legend."

"It is a possibility, but highly unlikly."

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina just gaped at the underground area, her heart pounding in excitement. "No. Way. This place is like... like the best Pokemon breeding ranch I have ever seen in my time as a breeder times a million!" She inhaled deeply, watching the waterfall splash and gurgle its way down. "Wow. I mean... just..." She pointed speechlessly at the vegetation, directing her Kadabra to head over to it to collect a sample for research.
At her tug, a small head popped out from among the greenery, and she looked at it for a few seconds before cautiously reaching into a pocket for her Pokeball containing her Jigglypuff. The little creature watched her calmly, as it had never seen humans before. When the Jigglypuff popped out, however, it squeaked and disappeared.

"Aw man..."
"We're finding so many new species of Pokemon it's amazing. We have to keep going!" Aurora, Nate and David came by.
"I wanted a picture of that one... it moved too fast." Ruko moved through, fiddling with his camera.[/FONT]

[I]Jack Decides To Let Charcolt Out For Some Air And To Get A Proper Analisys[/I]

"Hello Charcolt im Jack your new friend."

[I]Charcolt Gives Jack A Hug Bu Rubbing His Head Against Jacks[/I]

"Well Charcolt im gonna get some more data on you, so please try not to move."

[I]Jack Scans Charcolt For His Height & Weight[/I]

"Well you are a big one, 5'9 and 200 pounds not bad."

[I]Jack Snaps A Picture For His Pokedex[/I] [URL=http://hometown.aol.com/cherwaitsonu/images/charcolt.bmp]Charcolt[/URL]

"There we go all done, Charcolt return."

[COLOR=Red]"That was a pretty cool pokemon Jack."[/COLOR]

"Thank you Ruko."

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nice job Ruko, that was an admirable battle. And Jack, that is quite an impressive Charcolt. Someday your Charcolt will have to battle my Charizard. I think I can prove the original is still stronger. Yet I must say I would love your Charcolt none the less. Now let's check out this habitat shall we? I say we split up and get as much information we can. You guys should pair-up and go explore, but don't leave this "room", and then we will meet up right here in three hours to see how it's going. Now let's get some Pokemon people![/COLOR]

Jon, ignoring his own advice, went off on his own to check out the center of the volcano. He and Cody searched around a little before sitting down to wait for Pokemon to approach. They saw a couple of familiar Pokemon, but were waiting for the new ones to show up. Jon reached into his pocket to get his cell phone and grabbed a couple of food bars for him and his Mightyena. He went to dial up Chris to give a report when he noticed that there was no reception.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Figures eh Cody?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Might mighty migh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I agree, Chris may start to worry, but he will just have to get over it.[/COLOR]

Then out of the brush crawled a strange Pokemon who looked like a cross between Vulpix and Poochyena. It was dark in color with two tails trailing behind it. It had an orange stripped pattern coarsing down its dark fur.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Looks like your kinda customer. What do ya say, should we get him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Mighty Might Might![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Should have guessed. All right then, let's do it! Get in there and use a tackle attack Cody! Now dodge his Ember and counter with Crunch attack! Dang man his a quick one! Dodge his tackle and use take down! Great job Cody, he's down! Now let's go Pokeball![/COLOR]

The pokeball caught the Pokemon and started to roll violently all over the place before finally coming to a rest with a soft *PING*. Jon activated his Pokegear and sent Aggron back to the mansion in order to make room for his new Pokemon in his party. He then released it from its Pokeball to gather information and make friends with it.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey there little buddy? What's your name? Well, I guess we had better get some basic info on shouldn't we?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Brown]Poochix Poo[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well there you have then, your name is Poochix. Now let's let Dexter figure out the rest shall we? Now if I'm not mistaken, you are a fire type since you used Ember, and the dark pattern on your fur tells me you're a dark type.[/COLOR]

Jon registered the information on Poochix and had Dexter calibrate his height and weight. It was 2' 5" and weighed 30 pounds.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Okay Dexter let's record this. Mhmhm, Poochix, a cave dwelling Pokemon found searching through the brush. With a protective istinct, this Pokemon will not back down from a challenge. Ther how does that ound Poochix?[/COLOR]

Poochix nodded in approval and jumped into Jon's arms.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well then, I guess I sould give you a nick name. Mhmm, how does Scorch sound? Yeah that sounds pretty good. Scorch it is. Now you and Cody go play as I wait for another Pokemon to come.[/COLOR]

Jon sat back down and waited for a new pokemon to approach while Cody and Scorch played in the brush. Down deep in one of the tunnels feeding from the cavern, Jon heard Groudon roar in challenge to any that would further disturb him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Soon my friend, soon.[/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry I havent posted in a while. Been having a "drawing block" mood, and my mind has been more on my artwork more than anything. Also, since no one said that Matt went into the mountain (i dont know if I seen that part), he is still outside on his Charizard, okay? He'll be in the mountain soon enough.

Matt and Charizard flew around the mountain after seening the others go into the volcanoe. He had returned Vulpix to her Pokeball and Matt wanted to explore the rest of the island. While scanning the sides of the mountain on Charizard, he knoticed an opening. He made Charizard go into it. When they landed, he returned the dragon and sent out his Pikachu, which went and rested on its head.

"Ready to explore the unknown, Pikachu?"
"Pika!"

Matt walked deeper into the tunnel until it got dark. He took and released Vulpix to light a stick that was laying nearby.

"I hope this lasts long."

As the trio continued deeper, Matt could here a deep growling and the area around him shook. He returned Pikachu and Vulpix and sent out Nidoking.

"Hey buddy. Theres something nearby. I can feel it. You ready to go up against it if we fight it?"
"Roar!"

Matt and Nidoking kept walking. When he went around a bend, he seen two strange Pokemon. They looked like the legendary Mewtwo, but one of them had purple skin and black markings instead of the normal Mewtwo.

"Nidoking, be prepared to use Hyper Beam on them. They're psychic and you're weak against psychic attacks, so be ready!"

Matt charged head on into the battle. Nidoking jumped up above Matt and fired a Hyper Beam at the two Pokemon. It hit the center of the two sending them flying.

"Nice one. Now, use Blizzard to freeze them!"

Nidoking sent a frost wave at the Pokemon, one of them freezing in its tracks. The other just got a shot of coldness. It launched a Shadow Ball at Nidoking, which hit its tail. Nidoking yelled in pain, but came back with a Horn Drill. It flew itself at the opposing Pokemon, it slamming into it with amazing accuracy. The Pokemon fainted instantly.

"Good job Nidoking. Return."

Nidoking returned to the Pokeball as Matt threw two Ultraballs at the Pokemon. His Pokedex registered one but not the other.

"So, one of them WAS Mewtwo! Rock my socks! Now, for the other."

Matt pulled out the ball which had the other Pokemon in it. He released the one inside. It looked like a Mewtwo but had purple skin with red markings instead of purple.

"So, what do you call yourself?"
"I call myself Kaiser Mewtwo."
"You can talk?"
"Not nessecarilly. Like my counterpart, I can speak to you mentally."
"Oh. How did you become like yourself?"
"My original body was exposed to the effects of a Moon Stone that was inside this mountain. it evolved me into this. Now, I am a Dark type, as you humans call it."
"Hmmm. Need to scan you first."

Matt pointed his Pokedex at the Pokemon.

"Hmmmm....Six feet...two hundred pounds...thats good. I'll go ahead and give you a nickname. How about Kaiser?"
"Whatever you say. You caught me, remember?"
"Oh right..now for your info-"
"The evolved form of Mewtwo, throught the effects of a Moon Stone. These creatures are the exact opposites of there unevolved self, yet possessing the same attributes, but having different weaknesses, and learning new techniques." The Mewtwo interuppted.
"Thanks. I might keep you out just in case I get in a fight."
"Fine with me."

[size=2][i]Nate looked at Aurora, who shrugged.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] We?ll work together. let?s go down some, towards the bottom.

[b]Aurora:[/b] Fine by me.

[i]Nate and Aurora walked down the spiral staircase. The ground steadily became smoother until it was like sand. The plants were growing more steadily.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Why are they growing more here?

[i]Just as Aurora was about to answer, Nate pointed at something. There was a steady stream of water coming from a crack to the edge, then falling. A sudden gush shot out a pokemon, who almost fell off. It grabbed hold of the edge and slowly pulled up. Nate drew a poke ball and pointed to it. The pokemon looked confused.[/i]

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Rya?Ryachana.

[b]Nate:[/b] Well?what is this we have here?a Ryachana. Looks like a Rattata to me.

[i]Then another gush shot another pokemon out, looking like the first one but was more of a pale blue than Ryachana. He too grabbed hold to the edge, but couldn?t pull itself up. The Ryachana pulled him up.[/i]

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Fritti?Frittimana.

[b]Ryachana:[/b] Rya?Ryach?.Ryachana Ryachan.

[b]Frittimana:[/b] Fritti...Frittimana mana?mana?Fritti!

[b]Nate:[/b] Well?looks like we got a ice one and a normal one. I?ll take Frittimana?

[b]Aurora:[/b] And I?ll take Ryachana.

[/size]