OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko - Here we go!

Frankie

ooc: There was a rule about no legendaries and mewtwo was on that list...
---------------

Aurora told the others she would be back soon. She flew down a long ways untill she landed on the bottom... A river... Dirt... and Trees!?

"How on earth can trees live down here without sunlight? It doesnt make any sense..." Aurora looked at her watched because she suddenly became curious as to what time it was. It was strange her watch seemed funky and didnt read right, "Well thats strange... Unless there is a magnetic pokemon around..."

She looked around and noticed holes in the walls... The holes were few and only near the trees... They looked like craters but as Aurora moved to touch it all of them began to move... Some began to glow a blue color and the others began to glow a red.

"Hmm very strange..."

The rocks flaoted out of their holes and soon flew over to the treed area... The blue circular stones dipped water out of the river and made it rain over the trees giving them water and plenty of it. Then when the water was soaked in the blue circlular pokemon wated by the side as the red ones flew up into the air above the trees...

The red ones circled together and glowed brightly over the trees giving them sunlight...

Aurora pulled out the pokedex and scanned one of each pokemon... Both were the same in size height and weight... three feet tall and only 50 pounds. The pokedex saved all info but names and type...

Aurora looked through her bag of pokeballs and wondered which one she would use... She decided upon dragonite.

She released the dragon and commanded it to use some kind of electric attack on the blue ones and turn and use a water attack on one and only one of the red ones.

The attacks worked perfectly... Although they looked like rocks electricity worked on them... Aurora felt this to be strange but ignored it for the moment as she studied them before throwing the pokeballs.

"Hmm one has a moon mark and theo ther has a sun mark... Wonder what thats for." Aurora then threw the balls which suprisingly caught them without a single struggle. "Ok...lets see what you two are.." She released them and suddenly thought of something... She returned them quickly and flew back up to the others.

"I found two new type of pokemon!"

"You mean species right... Yeah they are all over" Nate grummbled.

"No you Idiot... Types like FIRE and water..."

"You say you found two new types? What are they?"

"Sun and Moon... I know it sounds completely crazy.. but did you see a red glow down there?"

"Uh yeah"

"It was these pokemon lighting the trees on the floor." Aurora released the two pokemon and pointed out their marks.

"This blue one watered the trees... and waited with the red one... Then the red ones circled together and made sunlight... I swear thats how there is plant life down here... Though i havent picked a name yet..."

"How about Calling me Moorock"
"And me Surock"

"Huh you talk?" Aurora said to the two pokemon.

"Yes we talk... And you are correct... The tyeps are different... But dont calle his Moon type... Its Lunar type an mine is Solar" The Surock said

Aurora shrugged and put the info into her pokedex, "Welcome...to the team... unfortunatly you will be sent to my storage system for now."

"Very well" The two said as they returned to their pokeballs and the balls dissapered.

"What they heck was all that!?" Nate said, "Talking!?"

"Not sure but i guess we will find out later."

"Right.."

----------
ooc: Sleep last night gace strange dream... Hehehe.. I suddenly thought of how trees could live down in the area... The new Solar and Lunar types are very rare... and dont catch many or you deminish the group that protects and keeps the forest alive lol... Surock (Sun Rock Pokemon) and Moorock (Moon Rock Pokemon)..

They kindal ook like Solrock and Lunatone but arent those... they arent even related... not evolved forms nor baby forms Ill get pictures of the three I have made up as soon as possible.

EDIT: didnt know you psoted same time as me nate... lol ... i just NEEDED to get the HOW plants live in there out... before i forgot

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=2][b]Nate:[/b] Ok?cool beans and all that junk but can we get back to the pokemon?

[b]Aurora:[/b] Right, right.

[b]Nate:[/b] Go, Houndour! Bite on the blue one.

[i]Houndour growled and walked up to Frittimana, who seamed too frightened to do anything. Houndour looked at him with a soft eye and bit him softly, juts enough to weaken him. Nate tossed a great ball at Frittimana and he was cough after 3 shakes.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] No prob. Your turn.

[b][i][u]OOC:[/u][/i][/b] Ok, here?s what I got so far:

1)Charcolt: Stage 3: From: Charizard; to: Nothing,

2)Digadon: Stage 1: From: Nothing; To: None yet; height: 2 feet; weight: 12 pounds

More to come.
[/size]

[color=royalblue]Ruko looked around for more new Pokemon, but then he remembered that he didn't get any info on the Pokemon he just caught. He sent out the Pokemon and grabbed his Pokedex. The Pokemon let out a roar and stretched out its wings. Ruko and the others covered their ears. "Yeah, nice to meet you too....ok, now to get the scoop on you."[/color]

[color=royalblue]Pokedex: Spearadactyl, its huge metal wings allow it to soar through the toughest winds without any trouble. Be cautious, the beak is very sharp.[/color]

[color=royalblue]"Spearadactyl huh? Welcome to the group, I'm your new trainer Ruko." Ruko held out his hand to Spearadactyl to pet it, but Spearadactyl only roared back. Espeon got in front of Ruko to protect him. "Its alright Espeon, I guess it was only saying "Hi"." Ruko and Spearadactyl glanced at each other. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be quite the challenge..." he said, smiling.[/color]

Lamar walked down a path in the tunnel with Hitmonchan. They got to a wall and stopped.

" A wall blocks the way. No problem. Hitmonchan Mach Punch and break the wall!" He commanded

Himonchan charged up for a second and a powerful punch hit the wall with so much force it shattetred on impact. The two of the walked through. They saw 2 black and red rabbit looking pokemon.Then 3 baby pokemon came from behind them. Lamar walked towards them and the 2 adults shot up and flames surrounded their bodies.

" Whoa snap!! Hitmonchan Ice punch both of them!!"

Hitmonchand swong and a fist of ice connected to one of the pokemon.Iit was frozen solid on first hit. Then he swung at the other but it hopped out of the way and and swing its ears around and a wave of flames flew everywhere. Hitmonchan had been burned.

"Hang in there Hitmonchan. Use your Dynamicpunch!!"

Hitmonchan's fists startd to golow a bright light then a it swung it's fists at a lightning speed. It knocked the pokemon into a stone wall and it craked. The pokemon fell down and was motionless.

" Marrrrrtarr" the pokemon cried.

" So your names Martar... Well Fast Ball go.

Lamar threw two fastballs and the pokemon were caught on first shake.

" Well that's two to add to the collection, but wha about the babies" He said to hitmonchan. Then he walked over to the nest and picked them up. He gave 1 to hitmonchan to carry and he kept two. Then he started walking back to the group

ooc: Rokuki The pokedex doesnt know these pokemon... I said this before the reason we are on htis mission is to record the data ourselves.. meaning naming the pokemon ourselves and the only thing we can really do is get its weight height and name writin into the pokedex... the pokedex in the rpg dont upload all this info itself... Why else do you think we are here?
------------

Aurora looked at the Ryachana and smiled... Simple... She did not even need to do much to it to capture it.

She released her New Houndour.. It needed the experiance seeing how it was an infant. It was larger than most infant houndour would be but aurora cared not.

"You see that...Ryachana... Crash go getum..." Aurora said, "Use Faint attack... No matter how hard it tries it cannot dodge..."

The newbie to her team shook its head and shifted out of the human phase.. Unseen by humans except Aurora... but still there. It ran at the Ryachana and slammed into it... only coming out of phase after the hit. The pokemon rolled and tried to get up.

Aurora pulled out another ball... it wasnt a long struggle between the locking device and the pokemon when it locked firmly in place.

"Well that was simple"

--------------
Ill give you info about Digadon that you nor the pokedex know... no one on the rpg knows either.. its just for refrence.

Digadon.. First stage of four...

It is very soft and wormish at birth but as they live under ground they dig and eat the earth as they move along. The minerals in the dirt and soil harden the skin of the pokemon to the point of evolution.

Steel,and Rock type...

Electric doesnt work on it and it can use some fire steel rock ground fighting and dragon techs... but tends not to want to when it is in Digadon form.

just so ya all know... but no character knows

OOC: Um Takuya, I don't know if you are payibg any attention to the other posts or not, but I already told the group to split up, and we did. So you are a little late for that since Lamar and I went off alone and Nate and Aurora are together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and Cody began to walk off after waiting for a couple of more minutes. He had Scorch out in front leading the way since he knew the area. After a couple meters, they spotted a group of Pokemon. They consisted of Eevee's and their evolved forms. But it wasn't the Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon or even Espeon or Umbreon that caught Jon's eye, for he had them, no it was the green one that got his attention. It looked more like Vaporeon, but had a bulb growing on the tip of his tail. Around his neck was a huge beautiful flower similar to the one that grows on Vileplumes, but was prettier and more colorful. Jon sent in Cody who chased off all the other Pokemon, and sent in Scorch to battle with the new Pokemon.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Okay Scorch, now you know better than I what you can do, so I am leaving this up to you. If you need help, come to me and I will take care of the rest."[/COLOR]

Scorch jumped in and started the battle off with agility. Then he charged up a Flamethrower and let it rip through the brush, and hit the Pokemon directly. The new Pokemon then countered with a Solar Beam which connected with Scorch who went down hard. Yet when Jon called him back, Scorch shook his head and leaped at the Pokemon using Crunch attack. This brought down the Pokemon just enough for Jon to throw a Pokebal at it. After struggling around for a while, it finally came to a rest signifying the successful capture.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Great job Scorch. Now let's see what we have here."[/COLOR]

Jon sent back his Sceptile and kept the new Pokemon who he named Bloomeon. They then went off and Jon allowed the Bloomeon to become familiar with him, before teaching him a move he designed back with Venasaur, which won him his first tournament. The move was actually a cross between Solar and HyperBeam. It was easily learned by the Bloomeon since he already knew Solar Beam. The move was highly effective and extremely quick making it nearly impossible to dodge. It was a massive Solar Beam which charged after the opponent, and a Hyper Beam which ripped right down the middle of the attack. Jon started to head to the other side of the cavern, when he heard a gigantic roar, whic sent him and Cody sprinting after it.

OOC: Could people [i]please[/i] stop pointing out every ******* mistake I make? When's the last time I've corrected any of you? We all screw up, okay? Why am I the only one people are correcting? Just stop it, okay? Would you like it if I pointed out every single ******* spelling error you made? STOP ******* CORECTING ME!

---------------------------------------------

David had followed Aurora and Nate down, and had watched them battle. His mind wasn't on the battles, though. [i]This place is [/i]perfect[i] for illegal operations,[/i] he thought. Something occured to him.

"Where's Jack?" he asked.

"No idea," Nate told him. "Why?"

While he''d been innatentive and carefree earlier, David was suddenly all business. "Because he has a Master Ball. Anyone with one of those needs to be observed at all times. Every organization out there wants to get their hands on one of those things. How do I know that's not why Jack's here?"

"Don't be so suspicious," Aurora said. "I doubt that Jack's up to anything."

"that doesn't mean that he isn't. I know you havn't read his mind. You don't ever do that without permission. So you don't knoww why he's here. I don't, either. What I do know is that he has a Master Ball, and puts him under suspicion. I'm going to make sure he doesn't do anything with it unless I know about it and allow it." He released his Charizard, and the two of them went off looking for Jack.

[size=2][b]Nate:[/b] Yep. Very easy indeed. Ok, time to pull info.

[i]Nate called out Frittimana and did a scan of him. He is 2?5? and weights 25lbs. Nate pushed some buttons and put in that his name is Frittimana and is a rodent type pokemon. He put him in as an ice type pokemon, and left the second type black, for now.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Oh?will you cut the master ball crap? Cause I have a master ball, does that put me in suspicion?

[b]Aurora:[/b] You won?t supposed to talk about that Nate.

[b]Nate:[/b] So? I?m gonna walk down, check an idea of mine.

[i]Nate walked down the spiral staircase until he came to another crack with water pouring out. He stopped at this one and waited, hoping a pokemon would come out in a gush of water. For about 10 minutes, he waited, and nothing came out. He was about to leave when he noticed something was at the front of the crack, putting the water out. He took a pokeball and tossed it into the crack, capturing the pokemon with no problem. It wasn?t until he tried to get the pokeball out that he noticed a problem.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Uh-oh. I better...go?get Aurora. She?ll know what to do.

[i]Nate runs back up the staircase and gets Aurora, and they both come back down.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] what should I do?

[b]Aurora:[/b] well?it sure ain?t coming out?.

[b]Nate:[/b] No duh. Wanna knock the wall down right there? Just enough to get it?

[b]Aurora:[/b] I guess..

[b]David:[/b] I guess that would work.

[i]Nate calls out Sneasal, who froze the rock into solid ice. Then, he had Houndour flame it, which made the rock very weak and cracked. He finally just kicked it and it shattered like an egg. Nate looked behind the rock before he grabbed the pokeball, and there were literally hundreds out pokemon back there, in their on community.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Whoa?check this out guys.

OOC: Down Takuya...down! lol.
[/size]

OOC: When did Lamar and Jon go off together because Lamar when off by himself to catch pokemon. And it says that Jon ignored his own advice and went off alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lamar released one of the Martars and it hopped around and rubbed it's head against his leg.

" Lets see how much you weigh". Lamr reaches into his small bookbag and puls out a scale. He puts Martar on it.

" 10 pounds. Not bad" He said putting the scale away. " Now for your height." Lamar pullled out a tape measeure and measured martar.

" 2'4." You're kinda small but itf you have an evolution then maybe it'll be bigger. Now to test you in a battle." Lamar aid to the pokemon. Then he reached on his belt and grabbed a pokeball and threw it out. A huge Flygon came out.

" Hey buddy" Lamar said rubbing it's head. " Now get out there and try hard and do what you want. Martar use your Fire wave attack!!"

Martar opened its mouth and a wave of heat and flames flew everywhere. But flygon was in the ari. Flygon then tried to attack witha wing attack but Martar was too quick and jumped on its back and started to use his flaming bite attack.

" Use Sunny Day, then give it a Fire Blast!!"Lamar shouted.

'Martar started to foucus it's energy. Then it shot a fire blast that had blue flames. Flygon was struggling tring to get Martar off it's back but it was held on tight. The blast hit flygon full force and it fell out of the sky. Flygon ws burned badly. Martar continued to use Fire Blast and it burned a hole through and wall of rock, then it use and small blast of ice to cool off Flygon.

" Youre part ice too!!" Lamar shouted.

Martar just sat there and nodded it's head.

" Well I'm puttng your info in the poekdex."

Pokemom: Martar
Weight: 10 lbs.
Height: 2 feet 4 inches
Type: Fire/Ice
Info: This pokemon is part ice part fire, and is very quick and agile. When fully heated up it can shoot blue flames at temperatures of 2000 degrees farenheight(sp).

" There all recorded.. Now where'd the rest of the group go??" Lamar looked around puzzled.

[I]While walking along jack noticed a giant hole in the ground... As he walked over to it, a huge Metal type pokemon bursted out to capture its prey.[/I]

"HOLY ***** WHAT THE ***** IS THAT THING!!!"

[I]Giant Platinum Wings, Huge Teeth, Great Blue Eyes, Two Short Arms, Right in Jacks face[/I]

"Hmmm looks like a steel type... OK IT'S CHARCOLT TIME!!!!

[I]Jack Sends Out His Charcolt And The Battle Commenses... The Creature Attacks Charcolt With Swift... Charcolt Quikly Dodges The Attack And Counters With His Take Down Attack... They Both Crash Into The Wall... The Other Pokemon Uses Psybeam... Direct Hit On Charcolt... Charcolt Struggles To Get Up And Manages To Give One Final Attack..His Fireblast....The Other Pokemon Is Hit Criticaly... Jack Throws His Last Ultraball At The Pokemon..1...2....3... The Pokemon Is Cought And Charcolt Faints From Exaustion[/I]

"You did great Charcolt... Return for some rest."

[I]Jack Takes The New Pokemon Out And Gives It A Proper Analysis[/I]

"Well hello big guy, Im Jack your new best friend."

[COLOR=Purple]"Where are the other Pokemon of your kind?"[/COLOR]

"First of all how the heck are you talking to me and your mouth isnt moving,And second of all im not a pokemon I am a Human."

[COLOR=Purple]"I am Psionic and I can communicate with you mentaly."[/COLOR]

"Oh cool your like my friend Aurora... Anyway your my new friend, and you will be following me on my quests... Well I have to add you to my pokedex so do me a favor and try not to move alot.

[I]Jack Scans The New Pokemon Its Stats Are: 8'4 ft tall, 305 pounds[/I]

"You're quite heavy what have you been eating?"

[COLOR=Purple]"Mostly the plants I find around here."[/COLOR]

"Hmm I Better scan for the type of metal thats formed around you."

[I]Jack Takes Out A Little Device That Scans Types Of Metal...Jack Is Stunned By The Results...[/I]

"P-p-p-p-PURE PLATINUM!!!"

[COLOR=Purple]"What is Platinum Jack?"[/COLOR]

"Its the most precious metal on the earth, um What is your name?"

[COLOR=Purple]"My name is Metain."[/COLOR]

"Well Metain Youll be in my party from now on I just gotta send my Aggron back to storage."

[I]Jack Sends Aggron Back To Storage And Then Continues On Ahead To Find More Pokemon[/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina moved around the area, gazing at everything with awe and smiling sunnily. Her Pikachu hopped down from her arm and wandered over to some greens to nibble, and she followed. As the Pikachu ate, a small head popped out from the vegetation again, and Mina asked the Pikachu, very quietly, to use Quick Attack. It nodded, and attacked the small Pokemon, who looked a bit stunned, but otherwise fine.

"It's a plant type, so your Thunder won't do anything..." Mina called her Kadabra and half-smiled. "Kadabra, Psyshock!"
[COLOR=Navy]"Kadabra!" [/COLOR] The Psychic Pokemon cast a glance at the smaller Pokemon and used its powers, leaving the little thing paralyzed. Mina tossed a Pokeball at it, watching as it struggled to escape, and breathing a sigh of relief as the ball came to rest. "Absolutely beautiful. Psychics are good against plants, usually." She grabbed the ball and released the Pokemon inside, watching as it popped into her lap.
"So what's your name, little one?"
[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Hana. Hanako." [/COLOR] The cute little Pokemon gazed at Mina with dark green eyes, seeming to smile.

Mina measured the Hanako, and smiled in satisfaction. "Eight inches, and 1.5 pounds. You are SO cute!"
[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Hana! Hanaha!"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Aurora gazed outwards to see the community... she then turned to her good old pal David.

"Dude... You need to chill out about the Masterball thing..."

"Why..."

"You want to know why? On MY ranch there is a huge stock pile of them.. and we arent pokemon reserchers so just chill out dude... Break down that stupid 'im just doing my job' attitude and just enjoy this experiance... Forget about your orders SIR and just enjoy what we get to experiance."

Meanwhile in a cave far beneath them sat a girl... Aurora's age... She had a desk and a pile of MRE's and her laptop... She sat reclined in her chair with her feet on her desk...

She had long black hair and crystal blue eyes. She wore green pants and a tight black shirt. Her army boots made a loud thud as she put them on the ground. She would be mistaken for military if she was older..

She watched her computer screen which had a picture of three people... A boy... a Man with a strict look on his face and a girl she recognized.

"Well well... If it isnt Aurora... What are you doing here my pretty? You are not as valuable as Hope but I think you shall do well... You and your Moltres friend..." She turned off the Laptop and and pulled out a dark ball... She released a large Golem with white eyes as if it has lost all personality. It then walked over and blocked the exit/ entrance to her little room.

"Darkballs... Im glad I stold a good amount of them from team rocket before they went fully belly up... Now I shall easily capture Aurora and gain accest to her Legendary pokemon..."

"Miss..." Some voice came from her com, "The Legendary pokemon arent that legendary you know... There are more than one of most of the types now... Thanks to recent studies and such."

"I did not ask your opinion warner..." She growled back.

"Im just saying her Moltres isnt as rare as it used to be. Same with her mothers assorted legendaries... From her previous missions."

She sighed, "Like I said warner... i do not need your help..."

"Very well."

"Now Aurora my little friend... Not even your psychic abilities can trace me..." She said putting a helmet on, "And I shall aquire what is rightfully mine..."

-----------------------
No ONE and i mean NO ONE knows of her existence her location and NO ONE will even get suspicious... no david senseing something no jack knocking golem away no nate automatically thinking that golems backside is actually a golem and not a rock wall... i have plans for this girl... and no one is to ever know of her location..

Lamar wondered around teh tunnel until he found someone. He watched Mina as she caught a new pokemon. He then walked over to her.

" What is that??"Lamar said with a puzzzled look on his face.

" It's a Hanako. I just caught it a minute ago.

" I know, I saw you catch it."

" You caught any new pokemon??" Mina asked

" Yea" He said reaching in his bag and he pulled out 2 baby martars and one of the adults.

" What are those??"

" It's a Martar. They're a fire and ice type and theyre really strong."

" The babies are so cute don't you think?"

" Yea..... You want one? I have 3?"

" Yea sure" Mna said as Lamar handed her one of the Martars.

" I see many people here don't like you"

" Yea.. but it don't get to me. David is a little stuck up... you know the next word because he works for the " UNO" but hes just a wannabe cop. Nate I don't got nothin against him, but I know he can't beat me in rappin. You just gotta live past the hatas and keep on goin."

" Yea.. I guess." Mina replied

" Well I'm goin to look for more pokemon, you wanna come." Lamar asked

" Sure, lets go" Mina said as the two of them walked off

OOC: Don't worry. David won't sense anything. Of course, he's one who would know what a Dark Ball does and how to recognise a Pokemon that's been captured by one, but only if he can get a good look at its face. Don't worry, I won't say that a Pokemon's been captured with one unless you already have, Blanko.

---------------------------------------

"I'm not here to enjoy anything," David said. "I'm here on business. I [i]am[/i] doing my job. And as for the Master Balls, I know why you have them, remember? And I know you've got them in a safe place. With Jack, I only have his word as to where he got his, and I have no reason to trust him. I know I'm probably just paranoid, but that's saved my life a couple of times before."

"Fine," Aurora said. "Just act like you're enjoying yourself, okay? And drop the Master Ball thing."

"I'll need to know what he does with it as part of my job, but I'll stop talking about it." And with that, he dropped the business attitude and became the carefree David again. "So, what's next?"

"What do you think silly... We explore more of this place..." Aurora suddenly got weak...

"Are you alright Aurora?" Nate said holding her upright.

"Yeah I-... Um" She was now seeing double and harsh pain shot through her mind, "Then again maybe not..." With that she passed out.

Back in the blocked off room golem watched his trainer pace... His backside was towards the outside part of the huge chamber so his legs arms and face were in the little room to keep them from being found.

"Yes ... You are feeling it well now... Hah you are not as strong as you were last we met!" The girl laughed to herself...

"Miss... Why are you even concerned about this one... She isnt worth as much as her mother... And may I point out that her Mother right now would be easier to aquire..." Warner said through her com...

She sat at her desk and prepared herself and MRE, "Your point is noted... Now will you just shut up... You honestly dont think I can do this on my own... Which is why you argued to get the command of this mission."

"Your eating? At a time like this you find it a good enough time to open a Meal Ready to Eat?" Warner sighed

"I have already marked her unconcious... She wont wake up for hours... I deserve a little rest."

"But?"

"I have everything under control my love." With that she yanked the com from her ear and tossed the wire onto the desk. "Fool"

A voice picked up in the room, "You wish to capture the one called Aurora..." A pokemon appeared but it was wearing armor all over its body that hid its identity... The helmet enabled speech that humans could understand.

"Yes but not right now..."

"What... Why is it you want her..."

The girl sighed and glared at the being, "She has a pokemon that belongs to me... I simply plan to steal it back and return her back to my facility where I actually get paid for how much she is worth..."

"And then what will become of her?" The pokemon asked lifting a claw

"I dont truely care... She will be studied... prolly ripped to pieces so they know how she has the powers she has... I do not care what happens to her as long as I get what is mine."

"But Alila..."

"Speak of it no further Trilladon... Or I shall restrain you untill you can learn how to behave in my presence..." Alila growled.

"Very well.." With that the pokemon vanished or shifted out of phase.

Meanwhile back at the mansion hope and shinobi were about to finish their battle when an alarm went off... The floor returned to normal and the screen reset.

"Miss... The out fences... "

"What about them computer?"

"Intruders...miss... armed"

"You have got to be joking..." Hope then dashed out the door.

----------------
ooc: Her name is ALILA (uh-lie-luh)(ah-lie-lah) or however you read it...

The pokemon is a thing she calls Trilladon but that doesnt mean thats what its really called...

And Nate im thinking im bringing someone back into the rpgs that you cant possibly imagine... Hehehe and now we have a bad gu-... girl *laughs evily.*

"We've been here all this time but still I haven't caught one Pokemon...Inferno, why am I so unlucky." Kayin asked his Typhlosion.

Inferno shook his head, "Ty, Typhlosion." Inferno said looking at Kayin.

"Well, I guess you're right. I won't give up until I have a new Pokemon in my ranks....Huh?" Kayin felt movement under his feet. "What's this? ....!" Kayin jumped backward as what seemed to be a Pokemon popped out of the ground. "Get ready Inferno!"

"Typhlosion!" Inferno said as flames bursted from his back.

"Gaia, gaiagan!" The Pokemon yelled after preparing itself for battle.

"Inferno, It looks like a ground type sit this one out.GO! Blade!" Kayin said as he threw out a Pokeball releasing a Scizor.

"Scizor!" Blade said clamping his claws together making a loud clanging sound.

"Blade use Metal Claw!" Kayin said. Blades claw glowed brightly and he attempted to hit the Gaiagan full strength, but missed.

"Gaiagan!" the Pokemon yelled as it stomped the ground using Earthquake.

Scizor had flown up to evade the move and came back down with a successful Metal Claw. "Okay then....Poke Ball, Go!" Kayin shouted as he launched a Poke Ball at the Gaiagan. The light remained red after the Ball trapped it inside, but shortly it returned to white. "Yes! I caught my first new Pokemon!"

When Aurora passed out, David immediatly went into serious mode again. "We've got to get her out of here."

"Why?" Nate asked.

"Because she passed out while in here. Clearly we can't keep her here. Rule one: never keep the victim at the site of the problem."

"Makes sense. Let's go."

"Not you," David said. "Find the others and meet me outside. Whatever happened to Aurora might happen to us. Move!" David released his Charizard. He picked up Aurora and put her on Charizard's back before climbing on himself. "All right, Charizard. We need to get her out of here, and fast."

It was fast. In a couple minutes, they were back outside at the crater. David returned Charizard, then pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. [i]surely there's someone I can call who could help.[/i]

After a few seconds, it hit him. He turned the phone on, and dialed Hope's number.

--------------------------------------------------

OOC: No, David doesn't know anything. That's how te reacts to things like that. He can be a bit paranoid, but he knows what he's doing. And yes, I know Hope's having problems of her own right now, but David doesn't.

[size=2][b]Nate:[/b] David?David?David?

[i]Nate turned and walked back into the cave. He walked back down the tunnels and got the room, and was walking over a tunnel made by a Digadon when the ground suddenly shook, knocking Nate down. A pokemon emerged and roared, he obviously hit Nate?s feet and it startled him. Nate drew a pokeball, until he noticed it was a baby pokemon. Nate chuckled and called out Frittimana.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Frittimana...time for some testing. Icy Breath!

[i]Frittimana jumped into the air, and his body suddenly froze. A wind shot from his body, breaking chunk after chunk off the ice surrounding Frittimana until it all came off. The pokemon hit the ground, almost out.[/i]

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Sandlean?Sandlean?

[i]Nate tossed a pokeball and caught Sandlean (pronounced Sand-Leon) with no problem. Nate picked up the pokeball, then got dizzy, too. He fell out then and there, Frittimana?s pokeball falling out of his hand and Frittimana came out. He curled up next to Nate to watch him.[/i]

[center]+=)(=+
[/center]
[b]Alila:[/b] Ha! Now...I can get both of them, and get even more.

[i]Trillidon appeared, still in body armor.[/i]

[b]Trillidon:[/b] Why do you want him...he has no powers.

[b]Alila:[/b] Yes he does, just not psychic. A very rare power, so rare he doesn?t even know he has it. He just thinks he?s normal, cause he?s done it all his life.

[b]Trillidon:[/b] And that it?

[b]Alila:[/b] He can breath under water.

OOC: NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. No sensing it or anything, and nobody finds him yet.
[/size]

Hope dashed to the shed where the tame and captured pokemon were stored when they didnt wish to be outside. She grabbed five pokeballs at held strong pokemon and then a masterball that held her special friend... this one was just in case.

Shinobi was following untill he heard the emergency phone line, "Good gosh whats going on!" He ran to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yes this is David? Whos this?"

"Shinobi... what do ya want?"

"Um somethings wrong with Aurora... She passed out..."

"But she has powers that would prevent such things from happening..."

"I know this Shinobi but she did anyways... she acted weak and then passed out.. I am unsure about what is going on... Is Hope there?"

Shinobi let out a sigh, "Shes busy right now and I mean busy... Apparently armed troops are invading this ranch here... Hope just ran out with her strongest team to stop them.."

"Alone?" David said shaking his head, "That girl is to confident... ARMED Forces... great."

"The ran ch pokemon herds will also protect their home... she isnt fighting along. I gotta go help I tell her to call you back as soon as she can.." Shinobi hung up the phone.

Meanwhile in the south field Hope stood with two dragonite beside her... two fossil pokemon in front of her and one charizard behind her... She kept the master ball hidden in her pocket.

"This is my ranch boys and We shall protect it." The pokemon nodded along with hope getting ready to defeat intruders.

"Ready..."

"Who are you?" Hope shouted to apparently the commanding officer.

"Captin Warner..."

"Who are you with?" Hope shouts back as the boy not even 18 years old pulls out a pokeball.

"None of your beedrill wax!"

"Boy thats Imature..." She whispers to herself, "Why are you here!"

"Cant you read my mind?" Captin Warner taps his head and grins... "Go... Everyone!"

The troops near him which didnt number over 15 all released a pokemon... Hope about fell over laughing at the pokemon that stood before her... All bug types... She now thought [i] no onder he made that bad joke[/i]

Before her were plenty beedrill and Ninjask like pokemon They all seemed pretty normal except for Warners pokemon which had pure white eyes.

"Dark ball pokemon!" Hope said... "Flash you take the left three.. use any fire atttack you can think of... even flying attacks!" Her left dragonite flew off towards its targets and the other dragonite took the other side.

"Blade... Hyper..." Hope said to the Aerodactyl and Kabutops in front of her..."The others..."

"You cannot win..." Warner shouted

"Just watch me!" Hopes pokemon blasted with fire and flying attacks and soon almsot all the bugs were gone. charizard landed in front of Hope and glared at the white eyed beedrill.

"Hah! Thats just a simple drone my friend.. Go Cyberdon!"

A huge pokemon larger than her charizard stood next to the beedrill... HIs eyes were also white but you couldnt see them through the helmet it wore... The armor and computer like devices on its body were normal... it evolved with these things on... It was indeed a new species. The pokemon let out a roar.

Al of hopes pokemon faced the Cyberdon ready to protect their trainer.

"Troops stand down this is my battle!" Warner said stepping forward as he pressed a button. All the troops exploded sending bolts and wires everywhere.

"You are kidding me? All those stupid people are really just robots? You are foolish to come here alone..." Hope said, "Five on one isnt even fair and I would win!"

"No... No you wont."

"Answer me this warner... What are you here on my ranch for."

"You of course hope... and your little friend..." He pointed to her pocket where the master ball sat quietly. The pokemon inside squirmed at the hostility around it which made the ball shake a few times.

"You will never get him... Looks whos here to help." Hope shouted as shinobi ran up next to her, "No id say leave my property or face defeat..."

------------
gosh i hate not having enough time to rewrite and spell check and finish this thing but i gotta go

[size=2][i]Nate slowly wakes up, and looks around. The Frittimana is still by his side, but in a different way. Nate is tied to a chair and Frittimana?s in a electro-cage beside him. Nate looks around and tries to move, sending a burst of pain through his body.[/i]

[b]Nate:[/b] Da fu-

[i]Nate gets hit in the back of the head by someone, shutting him up. He sits there for a second, then looks to the left and right. Nobody?s in the room except a girl, and he has no idea who she is.[/i]

[b]Girl:[/b] Well...finally. I thought you?d never come to.

[b]Nate:[/b] Who are you?

[b]Girl:[/b] I?m Grace. I know of someone who wants you. Really bad. But I don?t plan on giving you to him, I?ll trade you to him.

[b]Nate:[/b] Nice idea. But, you need to think on the presentation a little, you know? Don?t go straight out with the facts your a villain for crying out loud.

[b]Grace:[/b] Shut up.

[i]Grace hit him in the back of the head again, knocking him out?[/i]

OOC: no-one knows about this.
[/size]

Lamar and Mina traveled deep into the tunnel. They stopped when they reached a body of water.

" Now where?" Mina asked

" Under the water, where else are we to go"

" Don't you think we should wait for the others." Mina asked

" Why? Are you scared?" Lamar replied

" But what if somethin happens? Then what?"

" Nothin will happen and I won't let nothin happen to you, so come on? I don't wanna go alone." Lamar replied

" Ok.. Ok.."

Lamar took off his shirt and shoes and jumped in"

" The water is freezing"

" Well there isn't much sunlight doewn here so what do you expect" She repiled as she jumped in.

They swam under the water for a bit and played around. Then two long blue and white serpent-like pokemon swam up on them.

" What are those??" Lamar asked

" Who know but we gotta catch them."

" Yea.. but I don't got no water pokemon." Lamar replied

" Me either!!"

" Ok." Lamar threw a pokeball in the air and a Flygon came out.

"Flygon use your twister!!"

Flygon dived underwater and started to spin round and round and created a huge twisteer. It sucked the up the pokemon aswell as Lamar and Mina. The tow of them were thrown back on shore and the pokemon were thrown back into the water.

" Kadabra go!" Mina shouted as she threw a pokeball into the air and a Kadabra came out.

The two pokemon now had their heads above the water ready to attack.

" Kadabra use your Psybeam attack!!"

" Flygon use dragon claw!!"

Kadabra used a psybeam abd the pokemon were confused. They started to hit eacj otehr with Ice Beams, and bites.Flygon flew thhrough tehm once then again and the pokemon were dazed.

"Now's our chance!! Lure Ball go!!" Lamar shouted

" Ultra Ball go!!"

They threw the balls and they soared through the air and hit the pokemon. The balls shook twice and they were caught.

" That was close" Lamar said

" And you said nothin would happen." Mina repled.

" Well atleast we didlt get eaten." Lamar replied

" So what do you want to call them?" Mina asked

" How bout Aradon??"

" Ya it's fine with me. Now let's rest for a minute I'm super tired." Mina replied

" Yea me too"Lamar said as he fell back and laid his head to as he tried to catch his breath.

~~~~~~~~
OOC: SorryBalinese if I took over. I just didn't wan't to leave the battle undone. But if you want any changes just let me know and I'll delete and let you do it.

[i]ALl right,[/i] David thought. [i]I'll just have to handle this one myself.[/i]

David's first step was to go into what he called "mental defense mode", a techniuque for keeping others out of one's mind. It required no mental powers to be used, and was taught to everyone with the UNO, although David had discovered it on his own several years before the UNO was created. It wasn't perfect, but it had saved him before.

Step two was to wake Aurora up. But after trying everything he could think of, she was still out. Then David realized that nobody else had arrived. [i]What [/i]are[i] you doing, Nate?[/i] he thought. [i]Well, no time to worry about that.[/i]

He turned back to Aurora. "All right, girl. It's time for you to wake up, and I don't care what I have to do." He released his Swampert. "Swampert, soak her, please."

Swampert hit Aurora with a weak Water Gun. He continued for a few seconds, then stopped on David's command. David shook Aurora again, and was pleased when she started to wake up. "Aurora, it's me. I brought you outside. I need you to tell me what happened."

Aurora mummbled, "Daddy I dont wanna go to school..."

David shook her, "Its david... not numbskull dad..."

Aurora suddenly shot upwards... "It hurts" She grasped her head and whined in pain.

"Tell me what happened..."

Aurora looked up at David sadly, "I dont know... I cant remember anything..."

--------------------

sorry again for the shortness but its short and to the point...

She has lost her memory... thank alila for that... no wait dont thank her lol no one knows about her yet lol.

David thought fast. "We have to get you your memory back, but you can't be like this until then, and I don't have time to fill you in on everything." He dropped his mental sheild. "You might not remember this, but you're able to read minds. You don't like to do it without permission, as you consider it an invasion of privacy. Well, I'm giving you permission. I'll think about what you need to know, and you'll be able to read it from my mind. Much faster than explaining everything to you, and there's no possibility of a misunderstanding."

"If it will help me remember, then sure. I'll do it."

"Good. Now, you may not remember how to control your ability, but you don't need to for this. Just concentrate on what you hear in your mind."

Through the psychic method, David told Aurora everything he knew about her, and everything she had known about her parents and him. He made sure he went into great detail about the events so far on and in Mount Paoliko.

"That should do until we can get you your memory back," David said when he was done. He put his mental sheild up again. "Nate's supposed to be bringing everyone else here, but I'm getting worried. I want to go back in there, but it's too risky for you to go back in, and I'm not leaving you here by yourself." He took out his phone. "I'm going to keep trying Hope until she talks to me. She should know what to do to get you your memory back. ANd she should have an idea of what happened, and why. And if someone's after you, she should be able to tell me why for that, too. Some rare Pokemon you have, perhaps." With that, he took out his phone again.

Aurora looked around, "So my name is Aurora... And hes my Uncle... My mom is hope... Her husband is Shinobi... Nate is my step brother in a way... But why cant i place a finger on a name..."

She stood up and almost tumbled over again. She didnt care what the man said to her she wanted to know what wasgoing on and she was going to go back in. She closed her eyes and tried to remember a method... Soon she did... Teleportation... She could teleport herelf and other people to other places over a fair distance but only items and things could go miles.

"Sorry..." She said as she dissapered.... she then reappeared in the large world like caveish room that was home to many different pokemon. "Hmm so dark..." She got a strang idea and used her mind to her best ability to zone in on the nearest pair of infared goggles with settings for different pokemon types as well.

She appeared before her and she put it on. She looked around but saw nothing in the exact area. She switched filter on to a pokemon setting and scaned the area... There were quite a few different pokemon around... One of which wouldnt be seen by the naked eye...

"Golem? I might have lost my memory but i know for a fact they dont do that to caves for any reason... Unless..." She thought and tried to teleport to the other side... "A HAH!"

"Its about time you showed up Girl..." Alila said smiling and taking of her mind protection helmet. "What took you so long?"

"Um... I uh... Who are you?"

"Im hurt... Im Alila... We have been living down here for a while studying pokemon... You were attacked by a pokemon and some how must have forgotten... Its understandable... I must warn you though... The guy from earlier..."

"David?"

"Yes... Hes not who he says he is... Hes with an Illegal pokemon organization and wants you to beleive hes a good guy... Everything but as few details is a lie... "

"How can I trust you?" Aurora said sitting down.

"What? You and I have been best friends since First grade and we got into reserch together... How could you not trust me?" Alila said looking hurt. "We even caught our first pokemon together..."

Aurora thought for a moment on these things and suddenly felt something hit her in the back... It had to be golem. She fell unconcious again. When she woke up she leaned up and looked around... Alila was there and so was another pokemon Trilladon.

"Oh my Thank goodness your ok!" Alila said running over to her. "When those rocks fell while we were digging I feared it might have done more harm that met the eye... Are you alright Aurora?"

Aurora stood up and smiled, "Of cours Im alright... Im sorry I worried you..."
She remembered digging in the mountain forest that the surock and moorock protected and kept alive.... She remembered digging up a strange looking stone and then everything going black.

"So what was the stone?" Aurora asked

"Oh... I beleive it was a Solar Stone... or maybe a Lunar stone... Here take a look." Alila pickedu p the stone and tossed it to her.

"Hmm Look at the markings Alila... it has to be a Solar... it kinda looks like a sun when iits having a solar flare... Plus its red." Aurora put it on the shelf with some other things.

"Yes i figured but i wanted another opinion just in case... They had problems with determinging the sun stones from the moon stones when they were first discovered."

"Very true..." Aurora smiled, "How long was I out?"

"Ohly a few hours."
----------------------------

OOC: Yes... mwahahaha... Alila has lefth er 'friend' with a false memory... The memory that they have been friends for a long time... and that they are reserchers... but shhhhh no one knows yet