OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko - Here we go!

Frankie

ooc: Takuya... awhile back you got after someone for not following the rules... Well i just want to point out that... You have no right to do that... You have no right to tell the players how to play or post because you arent in charge of this rpg.. if i had a problem with it I would say something through pm... you arent the rule enforcer so please stop it.
------------------------------

Hope shut her eyes and everyone appeared in the sub place, "Much easier than swimming..."

Everyone glanced around and sighed... david spoke, "I guess... Now... shall we?"

Hope reached into her pocket again and pulled out the master ball... but just before she realised her friend her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" Hope said answering.

David glared "this is no time to answer phone calles"

The other voice was so familliar it sent chills up hopes spine, "Hellow Darling... Guess who I have in my grips... The false memory and brainwashing worked untill she saw my face but of course she was already disabled... What ever rescue you had planned wont work my dear... give me the two legendaries you have and ill let our dear daugther go..."

"You cant prove a thing Jake!" Hope shouted into the phone.

"Oh but I cant... turn to your right..." Jake said laughing.

There was a tv and a camera... The camera was how jake could see them... and the tv turned on.

"OH MY!"

The screen was real time... Jake was there on the phone... next to Aurora sitting in a chair with all kinds of wires and armor on.

"You see deary... The stuff on our daugther keeps her from using any of her powers... so shes pretty much normal with this stuff on... This can be pretty simple... Just put your two pokemon on the machine by that tv... and ill release her... if you dont ... you can be the first to witness her death..."

"You wouldnt jake!" Hope said

"Would too... My daugther Alila could do it as well... See all those years ago... i wasnt loyal... you know that.."

Hope looked pretty annoyed yet had a bored look on her face, "Yeah you were after my money...you and my parents.."

David whispered over to hope, "He only thinks you have two?... "

"He doesnt know about Friend" Hope said through mind talk.

"Ah..."

Hope smiled, "Alright..." She hung up the phone and tossed her Friends pokeball out over the water. "Friend!"

"She actually nicknamed it Friend?"

"Yeah dont ask..."

The red flash came from the ball and the ball returned to her hand... The pokemon that appeared was small and could fit in your arms... It was small and green. It smiled and flipped around.

"BIII BIII" It cheered happily

"No time for berries... What im gonna ask you is something important... Please... take us back in time... Not years... not months weeks or days... just an hour..."

The pokemon didnt look happy now it just looked at her, "Bii bii be be biii"

"I know doing short jumps takes more energy and im willing to help. Please... just help me get her back here... Celebi..."

The celebi nodded and began to glow a bright blue color as did Hope.
The strange sound filled the entire room and hopes energy flowed from her into celebi. Everyone began to feel something strange and soon time went hurtling backwards.... Soon a sub appeared and was preping for launch.

"Celebi disable it!"

The celebi nodded and sent a blast to the sub and it powered down unable to function. Alila and Aurora climbed out right before it exploded inside and sank.

"Hey whats hte big idea!" Alila shouted...

Aurora noticed Hope and began to regain pieces of her memory.. She punched Alila and ran over to david and hope....

Alila glared, "Just because you have her doesnt mean You got your pokemon..."

Alila yanked out a Darkball and threw it at Celebi.

"De ja vu..." Hope said smiling... She watched as celebi thought quickly and caught the ball with its mind... it then exploded.

"Not that easy with him heh... David..."

David nodded and waited for Alila to be restrained, "Your-"

"In big trouble..." Hope said walking over to her...Hope put the helmet on Alilas head on the ground and touched her on the forehead.. Alila went limp "Now it will be easy to get her to headquarters within the day... It will take about 24 hours for that to wear off... no fighting from her... Arrest away.."

David nodded.
--------
ooc: IM not gonna be around often so if I dont post dont freak just keep going around inside the underground world solving the mysteries of the ruins..

Oops... *giggles* The ruins are in the center of the large forest inside the mountain... go forth catch pokemon...solve ruin riddles and soon perhaps ill reveal what happend down there so long ago.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Well Takuya, since Blanko hasn't PM'd me saying I can't have my Mew, I am going to keep it. I did however PM Nate just to be fair. And the rules on the Pokemon Champion were never expressed, simply implied, so I added to them what made sense. That is why I can carry seven, and I have huge influence, and that is how I can affect your job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Mew, you notice that? There must be a Celebi around here some where!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][B]Mew Meww Mewmew.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Perhaps it would be better if you remained out of sight.[/COLOR]

Jon returned Mew to its Pokeball, and looked out into the water just in time to see the water ripple backwards, signifying there was something being dragged backwards. He and Cody dove underwater and swam hard after the object. Right before they surfaced there was a gigantic explosion which threw them out onto the edge. They looked up and noticedd Aurora running into the arms of Hope who then proceeded over to some girl and knocked her out. Jon went over and had Hope fill him in on everything he missed and was shocked to find that Jake was back in the picture. Knowing the danger Jake possed on the group, he gathered around Jake, Lamar, Nate, and Mina and led them back into the mountain to finish what they had set forth to do in the first place. David refused to join Jon due to some hidden hatred he had for him and Lamar and the secrets Jon had kept from him. The group continued deep into the cavern where they discovered some mysterious ruins. In the meantime, David and Hope discussed what was to be done about Jake, and Shinobi was finishing up his battle against Grace.

[COLOR=Green]Jon, I don't like leaving Aurora alone after almost losing her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nate, the best thing for Aurora is to be with Hope and David untill she can regain her memory. I might not be David's biggest fan, but he is the safest person for her to be around. All we can do is what we set off here to do, and let her get better.[/COLOR]

-------------------------------------------
[COLOR=DarkRed]What is keeping that daughter of mine! Lance![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yes Sir![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Get my cameras on-line at the Mountain Base! I want to see what is keeping my daughter![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Sir about that, cameras picked up your ex-wife and a Celebi in the sub bay along with a group of teens and David. Last we saw, the submarine had exploded right after your daughters evacuated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]What! And why didn't I hear about this sooner![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]With all due respect sir, you locked the door and closed communications into your office, there was no way to contact you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]There is no excuse Lance, get me Grace on the phone, she needs to take care of this little problem ASAP![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]She is detained sir. On the top of the mountain. Shinobi is fighting her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]SHINOBI IS THERE! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING THERE![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]There is another problem sir, we got confirmation from the security cameras. Jon is there, and he has Mew in his party.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well Lance, you're my right hand man, go take care of him. Then you and Grace take out Hope and retrievve her Pokemon. NOW![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]SIR YES SIR![/COLOR]

Lance spun around and boarded a chopper bound for Mount Pouliko. Upon arrival, he noticed Grace and Shinobi battling and directed the pilot to land on the opposite side of the mountain. Once landed, Lance jumped out and took a hidden elevator down to the ruins, where he approached Jon.
-------------------------------------------

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey Nate! Why don't you and the others explore those ruins over there. Me and Cody will take these over here.[/COLOR]

Jon and Cody went over to the ruins and started to brush away dust and debris that had accumulated over the years. Around the corner, Lance slunk over to where Jon was ready to battle him.

[COLOR=Red]Jon, long time no see my friend. I have found that you have the legendary Mew, and here I am to relieve you of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lance! I thought I took care of you back inhigh school buddy. Never thought we would run into eachother again. If only Chris were here, it would be like a big reunion. But I can't help but notice the hostility in your voice. So if it's my Pokemon you want, then it's a battle you're going to get![/COLOR]

Jon threw out Charizard knowing it would give him the upper hand. What he wasn't prepared for however, was the Feraligatr Lance sent out, with deep white eyes.

OOC: Um, Jake was never actually there. He was somewhere else, and Alila tried to take Aurora to him. Oh, and introducion a new plot twist that big on your own is probably a little much, but nothing about that conflicts with my post, so I probably shouldn't care.

-----------------------------------------------------

?Um, could somebody explain what just happened?? Jack asked, confused.

?Give me a sec,? was David?s reply. He dialed the UNO and had Jaht patch him through to Branit.

?Branit, this is David.?

?You just called half a minute ago!? Branit exclaimed, surprised. ?What is going on??

?Long story, and no phone line is secure enough to tell it over, not even ours. I need a quick check on all trainers on the Paoliko exploration team. Are they secure??

?Positive on all of them,? Branit replied after about a minute. ?They won?t tell anything to any criminals.?

?There needs to be a much more detailed check on them when we get back, but that?s good for now.? With that, David hung up, then turned to the others. ?Until we?re done with this expedition, you guys are clean. I can trust you.?

?Great,? Mina said. ?Now, what just happened??

?Hope used her psychic abilities to get us in here,? David explained. ?See, that sub that just blew up had left with Aurora and someone else in it. She was taking AuroraAurora. But he didn?t know that Hope has a Celebi.

"Aurora was brought to Jake, and Jake threatened to kill her if Hope didn?t give him what he wanted. So Hope used Celebi to take us back in time to when Aurora and the other woman were boarding the sub. We stopped them from leaving, rescued and foiled Jake?s plan.?

After making sure that everyone knew that none of what happened was to be told to anybody, he dropped his business attitude and became the carefree David again.Are we going to finish exploring here, or not??

[size=2]OOC: *cough*I am back. Jon, keep the mew.

[i]Shinobi returned Umbreon right as Trilligoden was about to hit him.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] See ya!

[i]Shinobi turned and dashed off to where he last saw Hope, David, and the others. He saw nothing. Shinobi thought for a second and then concentrated. He opened his eyes and snapped his fingers. He knew where they were. He started floating, and dived into the water. He swan through the tunnel and came up to the top of the water, then climbed out.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] What happened?

[b]Hope:[/b] Celebi helped us find him. Jake was gonna kill Aurora.

[b]Shinobi:[/b] You didn?t have to do that, you know.

[b]Jack:[/b] Huh?

[i]Shinobi looked at him, smiling, then disappears. He appears behind him, arm around his neck. He looks at Jack for a second, then lets go and pushes him away.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Gotta do stuff the hard way when you know short distances drain Celebi.

OOC: Takuya, stop playing mod, please. If there?s a problem, me or Flora will fix it.

I?ll be posting a lot more now, I got some free time and a bunch of rock cds ^__^

[/size]

OOC: Thanks Nate, and Takua, I didn't introduce a new plot twist on my own. If yo actually read the other posts, then you would know that Blanko mentioned them in her last post at the end. And I am getting tired of you thinking you call all the shots in this RPG. At least I don't undermine other characters like you're doing. So why don't you mind your own story and leave others alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon stared at Lance with heated intsensity. He was about to have Charizard begin the battle when he remembered the agreement he and Groudon made. He then released Groudon who nodded and tore off down the tunnel. In his place Jon used the Pokegear to bring back Aggron.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Here we go Charizard, he has the advantage, so take to sky![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]And how do you expect him to do that? We are inside the mountain you fool!'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why don't you shut up and watch?'[/COLOR]

Charizard looked to the ceiling and let fly a monsterous Fire Blast that blasted a gigantic hole out of the roof of the mountain. He then grabbed Jon and flew them up into the air where Feralgtr would have difficulty attacking him. After setting Jon down, he continued to gain height in preparation of the battle.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Know who has the advantage Lance? Down there, you two are like sitting ducks!'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]That's what you think Jon. Feralgatr, fly us out of here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What!?! That's impossible you moron! Feralgatr can't fly, he has no wings!'[/COLOR]

Lance grabbed on to Feralgatr's back, who then stood on his hands and let loose a massive hydro pump which shot them out of the cave. They safely landed outside the mountain, right next to Jon.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Impressive, but I fear that won't be enough to stop Zippo. Now Zippo fly by and use your Flamethrower attack![/COLOR]

Charizard flew by Feralgatr with an inescapable Flamethrower pouring from his mouth. Feralgatr tried to counter with Water Gun, but wasn't strong enough and was hit directly in the chest knocking him back. He then regained his balance and ran towards Charizard who was flying too close to the ground. Feralgatr used Agility and shot towards a rock carved out like a ramp. Once he reached it, Feralgatr lunged towards Charizard bringing him down in his massive grip. Charizard hit hard but immediately jumped up and used Take Down bringing Feralgatr to its knees. Right before Charizrd could come back with another Take Down, Feralgatr connected with a powerful Skull Bash which threw Charizard across the mountain. Charizard barely made it upright when he began to glow.

[COLOR=Red]What the hell is going on Jon? This isn't another one of your self created moves is it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nope, Charizard is finally evolving my friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Huh? He can't evolve. He is the final evolution.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That's what we thought, but there is something about this mountain, it has brought out the final evolution of Charmander. It's name is Charcolt.[/COLOR]

Right when Jon said this, Charizard finished evolving and there stood a focused Charcolt in its place. Charcolt rushed towards Feralgatr and grabbed taking him up in the air where he unleashed the most powerful Seismic Toss ever executed. Feralgatr went down hard and stayed there forcing Lance to bring him back and call out his second Pokemon which was

David got his business attitude again, and looked at Shinobi. "It's about time you got here. I wanted you here for this, because part of it concerns you. Hope, warn me if Jon's coming back. I don't want him to hear this. If he does, things will probably get a little ugly."

David called the UNO and had Jaht patch him through to Branit. "David, is that you again?"

David laughed. "It's me. I need you to call up the trained profile on the current Champion, Jon. He's with the expedition."

"I know. You had me check for trust about two minutes ago. Give me a sec... got it. Nothing unusual. Why?"

"Because if there's nothing unusual, then he's hiding something," David explained. "Is he regestered as a Gamma?"

"Nope. Nothing about extra Pokemon."

"Well, he is one. He carries seven with him. He's also an Omega GP."

"[i]Another[/i] one?!" Branit exclaimed.

"Yes, another one. Pokemon is designated Alpha One."

"[i]What?![/i]"

"Surprised me, too. Get that in his file as soon as possible. Also add that he thretened to get me fired."

Branit cracked up at that one. "He actually thinks that he can do that?"

'Yes, he does."

Branit entered the new information into Jon's profile. "Anything else?"

"Yes," Jaht said. "Get an X observation on a man named Lawrence III."

"The one behind that Beast of the Sea thing?"

"That's the one. If he learns what Pokemon Shinobi has, there'll be absolutly nothing Shinobi can do to get away from him."

"What have you gotten yourself into this time?" Pause, then, "regestered. Anything else?"

"No. Out." Jaht hung up, then turned to Shinobi. "Lawrence III is obsessed with catching Lugia," he explained. "I actually met him once, about a month before I met you. If he finds out that you ave Lugia, you'll be running from him untileither he has Lugia, you're dead, or he's dead."

David swiched back to the carefree personality. Are we going to go exploring, or just stand around?"

Blastoise, the first and strongest Pokemon Lance had. There was none in his party stronger. To take out Blastoise, meant the rest would be downhill.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]So, you think he can bail you out of this? Guess again Lance. Come back Zippo, he has too much of an upper hand in this one. But I can even things out again, go Bloomeon! Take him out quick with that new move I taught you![/COLOR]

Bloomeon jumped into the battle gathering sunlight in the process. Then he touched down and focused all his petals at Blastoise and released a powerful SolarBeam, quickly followed up with a HyperBeam. It struck Blastoise at full impact and nearly shattered his shell. As soon as Blastoise hit the ground, he passed out forcing Lance to withdraw him.

[COLOR=Red]Enough Jon, I didn't come here to battle you, I came here to warn you! You must come back with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why should I trust you? After what you did to me and Chris a few years back, and what could you possibly have to warn me about?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Look, Jake has issued for every ex-Rocket member to find your friends and take there rare Pokemon. As he has proven, he will do anything to get his hands on them. But you need to come back and talk with him. You have the most rare Pokemon of all, and he wants it. But if you join him, you will be able to protect you and your friends. So come back with me, Chris is there already waiting for us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine, but if this is a trap, Mew will give you such a headache, the vessels in your head will explode. So don't mess with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well Jon, after so many years of friendship, I'm glad the trust is still there, and the fact that there is no bad blood between us almost brings tears to my eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You're not funny lance. We trusted you and betrayed us for Giovanni. So there is no reason to believe you now.[/COLOR]

Jon sent back Aggron again and had Swellow transfered to his team. He then sent out Swellow and climbed on its back and ordered him to follow Lance who was riding his Dragonite. After an hour of flying, they finally arrived at a Base hidden in the forrest of the coast of a little island. Jon got off and returned Swellow to its Pokeball and followed Lance into the base. He was immediately welcomed by Chris and Jake who was grinning from one ear to the other.

[COLOR=DarkRed]So good of you to see us. I know the situation looks bad and all, but I must have those Pokemon. It is imperative I have them for future opperations. But with you and Mew on my team, the rest will be easy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Slow down there Jake. I am here to get you to leave the others alone. I will help you and Lance, but I will not allow anymore illegal activity to occur. Understood?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Of course Jon. After the sub blew up in the bay over at Mount Pouliko, I realized how wrong my actions were. I almost got my own daughter killed over a couple Pokemon! But I decided to reform, you see I have been monitoring the Mountain for a year now, and have seen many rare Pokemon, but nothing has intrigued me more than the ruins. I believe they hold the key to finding the three Regis's, and I intend to do just that. You see the others may be unouchable now, but they aren't. That is where you come in. If what Lance tells me is true, then you can decipher the Hieroglyphics on the ruins.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Like I said, I will join you and help out where I can, but one wrong move and I will place you in the hospital, understood?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Understood, but it might interest you that we intercepted a call leaving the island about a hour ago. It was from that pompous David. He turned you in Jon, and has that contemptous UNO on the watch for every move you make.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Impossible, I warned him not to do that![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Don't believe me? Then come in here.[/COLOR]

Jake led Jon and the others into the communication center in the base. There he ordered the attendent to play back message 411.
[I]
"David, is that you again?"
"It's me. I need you to call up the trained profile on the current Champion, Jon. He's with the expedition."
"I know. You had me check for trust about two minutes ago. Give me a sec... got it. "Nothing unusual. Why?"
"Because if there's nothing unusual, then he's hiding something, is he regestered as a Gamma?"
"Nope. Nothing about extra Pokemon."
"Well, he is one. He carries seven with him. He's also an Omega GP."
"Another one?!"
"Yes, another one. Pokemon is designated Alpha One."
"What?!"
"Surprised me, too. Get that in his file as soon as possible. Also add that he thretened to get me fired."
The other guy laughed uncontrolably at this point.
"He actually thinks that he can do that?"
'Yes, he does."
[/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]So they think this is funny do they? Tell me Jake, what do you know about the UNO?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]They're a wannabe gov't agency with lots of money. Other than that, there's nothing special about them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Who supplies them their cash? do they get it from Uncle Sam?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Nope, they have an anonomus donor. I told you Jon, there is nothing special abou them. Just think of them as the little kids who sit at home watching James Bond and then getting mommy and daddy to buy them real spy gear, who then runs around butting into everyone's business hoping to look good enough to make it for real. I mean come on Jon they don't even have an official name yet. They're nothing for you to waste your time with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]None the less, I warned David not to post up the info on Mew. Now my Pokemon will be on every criminal agency's hit list. My threat about getting him fired mught have been a bluff, but he is playing with fire for calling it. And you know what happens when you play with fire don't you Lance?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah, you get burned, your Charizard taught me that the hard way years ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So what are you going to do Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Chris, WE are going back to Mount Pouliko and we will uncover the mystery behind those ruins. And I will make sure David doesn't mess with me again. As for you Jake, you will stay here and keep tabs on the island. I want to know every time a transmission is made and why. And you will post me on everymove they make. You do have cameras everywhere don't you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sure, but it sounds like you're taking over MY organization. And I don't like that Jon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then find someone else to decipher the Ruins.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hey man cool down there. You're the boss for now. So what you say goes. But I get the three Regis, don't forget.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine![/COLOR]

Jon, Lance and Chris boarded a helicopter and returned back at Mount Poouliko where they hoped out and headed straight for the Ruins.

David looked around, and found an open door. "I'd bet that if we go through there, we'll find ourselves in that empty room we found earlier, Hope," he said. Then he noticed something above the door. Something that most people would miss, but that his trained eye didn't.

[i]Hope, I sure hope you're monitering my mind like you normally do,[/i] he thought, now in business personality mode again. [i]Don't look around or act any differently then you have been, because there's an active camera above that door.[/i]

<[i]Jake probably put it there,[/i]> Hope sent to David.

[i]Yes. We stopped his kidnapping attempt, but we didn't do anything to him. Where is everybody? I assume you've been keeping track of all of them?[/i]

<[/i]Not really. All I know is that everyone not with us is inside the mountain somewhere, except for Jon, who I don't have any clue as to the location of.[/i]>

[i]****.[/i]

<[i]Why would Jon help Jake?[/i]>

[i]Because Jon hates me. I'm not letting him push me around with his Champion status, and Jake probably knows I made that call to the UNO. He probably told Jon. Stay alert, and survey the area. We need to know this sub bay inside and out, because I have a feeling that we'll be having a battle here. Keep Friend in reserve in case something really bad happens. You've still got full authorization. Don't use it unless we have to, because Jake wants your Omegas. I'll be damned if I'm going to let him take them[/i]

[size=2][i]Shinobi looked at the camera innocently, then disappeared and reappeared after kicking the camera, breaking it.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] Screw being normal. Screw Lawrence III. I don?t care about him. He knows I have Lugia. But nothing can get it from me.

[i]Shinobi pulled out two cd players, tossing one to Nate[/i].

[b]Shinobi:[/b] You forgot it.

[b]Nate:[/b] Thanks.

[i]Shinobi put his back up, but Nate turned it on and put in a Kansas cd, ?All are not the same? with the London Symphony Orchestra playing with them.[/i]

[b]Shinobi:[/b] what now?

[i]Nate shrugged, and they both looked at Hope and David.[/i]

OOC: I got that cd, it rocks.

[/size]

David sighed. "I didn't think you'd care about Lawrence III, but I never thought you'd break the camera. Now Jake knows that we've figured out that he's not done yet. We have to get out of here. I'm sure Jake has a few tricks built into this place, and he'll use them now, because he knows that we've got him figured out. Hope, take us to that empty room. We'll get into those ruins or whatever they are and familiarize ourselves with the area, giving us the advantage."

Hope nodded, and teleported them all to the room where Alila had been, and from there they went into the underground ruins area. They started looking around, getting the layout down and familiarizing themselves with the area. It wasn't long before they heard something.

"Someone's coming," David said. "Get ready for a battle, but let me take Jon. I'm going to enjoy putting him in his place."

"You sure you can take him?" Hope asked. "He's the Champion, remember."

"That's his biggest weakness. That status has made him very cocky and sure of himself. Plus, with that Mew of his, he doesn't have to be very skilled anymore. He didn't even have to battle Mew. He just used a Master Ball.

I think he'll find me a bit better that he expects. For one thing, Absol'll take his Mew with no problem, and he probably won't realize that I'm using a Dark-type until it's too late. As for his other Pokemon, well, I've got a way to counter pretty much anything. Jon won't know what hit him."

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hey Jon come in, we got problems. My men have found one of the cameras off line. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but this one was secured from stray Pokemon, and was in the sub bay where the others were. I fear that they are on to you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thanks Jake, we'll be on the lookout. Guys the ruins are in the next room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Jon I jusrt realized there is no way these ruins involve the three Regis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What are you talking about Lance? How do you know?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Because, they were found in three other caves just recently, about a day or two ago. Jake is still hiding something. I say we pullout now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No way Lance. I am going to regroup with the others and figure this all out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]What are you talking regrouping? Aren't you here on Jake's behalf now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No Chris, I just said all that so he would leave the others alone. I have no interest in joining the bad guys. I just simply had him believe I was on his side so he would leave me informed and alone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So what you said about David was all a cover up?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sort of, but I still can't stand the guy. He did betray me in a sense, when all I was trying to do was help save his niece. But I have no intentions of destroying him in battle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Hey Jon, I hear some one in the next room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It's probably the others investigating the ruins. Let's be on guard though.[/COLOR]

Jon, Chris and Lance turned the corner and entered the ruins to find the other group already in the ruins and in the middle in his business personality was David scwoling at the entrance looking like he was ready to take on Jon.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I guess he heard us too. From the looks of it, it appears as though he wants to challenge me. How funny is that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You gonna take him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nope.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Why not Jon? Your Mew would be unstoppable against that pushover.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know that, but I don't want to hurt him. Besides, I told you I had no interest in battling him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Get ready Jon, you have been asking for this! Now get ready to battle![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I refuse to waste my time battling you David. Look, I came to warn you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Yeah we already know. Hope sensed your betrayal and joining Jake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It's not like that David. I pretended to join Jake so he would keep me informed about his plans for you guys so I could warn you and help keep what you consider "Omega GP's" safe. I am still on your side, but you must know something. Jake knows you are here and that y'all are in the ruins, and is probably going to send more men to investigate. You must learn what we can, and then leave immediately. Now let's get what we came for.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Mina plopped down in the large room and pulled her notebook out of her back pocket, noting the date and time. She began to write quickly, finding the right words in her head almost immediately and letting them flow out of her hand and onto the page. The name Lawrence III had stimulated something within her, but she didn't know exactly what. After about three minutes, she looked at the piece of paper with her handwriting on it and began to read aloud.

[i]Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning
Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.

Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting
Alone its song shall fail, thus the earth shall turn to ash.

Into thine hands, bring together all three
The treasures combined tame the beast of the sea.

From the trio of islands, ancient spheres shall you take
For between life and death, all the difference you'll make.

Climb to the shrine to right what is wrong
And the world will be healed by the guardian?s song.[/I]

The words just sounded right, somehow.

"It's not like that David." Mina sat up straight and listened as Jon explained quickly about why he had joined Jake. As he talked, she slipped a hand to her belt and pulled out a Pokeball, caressing its surface lovingly. "In case we battle. Kadabra, I choose you." She let her Pokemon pop out and bade it sit down next to her, to watch and wait.[/FONT]

"Give me one reason to believe you," David said. "I have no reason to trust you, and you seem to hate me, so I'll need proof. I've heard the 'I'm just pretending to be with them' line before. It's been bull**** every time. So unless you have proof, I have to assume that you're lieing."

"I don't have any proof, but I am telling the truth," Jon replied.

"Bull****. If you don't have proof, then I have to assume that you're with Jake, no matter what you say. Now, I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"And what lesson would that be?"

"That being the Champion doesn't give you any right to push me or anyone else around. You won a tournament. It's a big tournament, true, but it's still just a tournament. You're so sure of yourself because you won it, but there's always someone better than you. If I had decided to enter, I think I would have kicked your *****. It'll be even easier now.

"When's the last time you had an actual battle, Jon? When's the last time you went up against someone just as skilled as you? Do you even think that there can be anyone as skilled as you, Mr. Champion? I battled a former Pokemon Champion once. He kept saying that I couldn't win, because 'It's impossible to be better than the Champion'. He really believed it, too. He actually believed that it's impossible to beat the Champion. Almost went insane when I won. The match was strictly off the record, so only those who he or I have told know, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened. And I've kept training my Pokemon and honeing my skills. I haven't stopped. You probably have, and with that Mew of yours, you probably haven't needed to train anyways. But I'm not going to be taken down so easily. In fact, I don't think that your Mew will cause me any problems."

"I'm not here to fight, David."

"I'm not falling for that, Jon. You're going to have to go through me to get any farther that where you're standing right now."

"I don't want to battle you."

"That's bull****, and you know it. I'm ready for you, Jon. The question is: are you ready for me?"

ooc: Again takuya ill have to say stop having your character curse even if the little stars are in place of the actuall word... How many times will i have to remind you to quit.
---------------
Hope stepped inbetween the two and seemed to be quite angry, "STOP IT DAVID!" She then pushed him backwards, "He is telling the truth and YOU need to get off your high ponyta!" Hope then turned to Jon and smiled, "If he even forces a battle upon you then ill intervine and stop it... YOU dont want to fight you dont have to fight."

David glared at her as she walked over to aurora with jon... Aurora was still a little confused and looked at the ruins. She pointed at a picture of a pokemon. It resembled mew and yet looked much like something else as well.

"What is it?"

"Hmm some kind of ancient pokemon I guess. Looks as though it was very important to whoever used to live here." Jon said touching the small carving.

"Hmm" Hope turned around to see david charging in their direction... Still wanting to keep up with keeping jon from the runs and such... "Will you ever learn?"

She held up a hand easily and David began to glow blue... He then was stopped in his place and sent into the air ten feet... Where he hovered unable to move an inch.

"You may be able to block your mind but you cannot block from this... Now I think its time for a little time out" She turned back to the half wall...

About 200 feet up an Invisible pokemon watched the humans invade its territory... They were different...it thought... It knew normal humans could be telekinetic and telepathic so not everyone down there was normal... Some were it noticed...

It flew to look at a different angle and noticed that they were trying to figure out the story the ruins explained. It wished it could go down and tell them plainly that it was not a story but a tale of the future... He knew he could speak their language but could not trust them... out of fear. One had a hot temper and was now in 'time out' for it, one was powerfull with psychic abilities, another was becoming just as skilled with the powers as the older one, and one seemed to not trusted by one of the members...

The pokemon glanced at the world below it and watched as the solar pokemon lit up the trees again giving them the needed sunlight... The lunar pokemon watering the plants... working together to keep its world in one piece for as long as possible.

[i] It seems my time will soon be done... For Humans and pokemon can no longer be one...[/i] The pokemon thought to itself as it continued to watch.

------------
ooc:

This pokemon isn ot to be seen.. its invisible... its not to be sensed by anyone or any thing... and its never to be caught. Ill give you info later

OOC: I'm sorry. It's a habbit. I use those words all the time, and it's hard to remember not to when I post.

----------------------------------------

[i]I keep saying we need to find a way to block telekinesis,[/i] David thought, [i]but nobody ever wants to spend any money on that. Oh, well.[/i] He lowered his mental block. [i]Hope, I know you're listening like you always do, so don't pretend that you're not. I can't read minds like you can. I probably have the same kinds of abilities that you do, but they're certainly latent. The only sign that I even have them is a very large percentage of accurate guesses. I have no way of knowing what Jon or anyone else thinks, so I have to go by actions and attitude. Those both indicate that Jon is with Jake, and he can't proove that he's not. I had no reason to believe that he was telling the truth, so I acted as though he wasn't. You told me that he was, and I know that I can trust you.[/i]

<[i]Then why were you running at him?[/i]> Hope sent.

[i]I wasn't. I thought you'd know that, but I guess I'm better at mental blocking than I thought. I heard something and stopped to figure out what it was. It turned out to be one of those Surock Pokemon. I was running to catch up with everyone. I assume you can tell that that's the truth?[/i]

<[i]Yes.[/i]>

[i]So, can I come down now?[/i]

ooc: Just try to keep it at a minimum
-------

Hope smiled, "Very well" She waved her hand.

David was no longer glowing blue and he began to fall, "No wait!"

Hope caught him with her mind and lowered him to the ground, "Sorry..." She couldnt help but laugh to herself. "Anyways calm down you dont need to freak when something happens... because I and others can handle it."

Hope glanced at the broken wall again... she was beginning to understand parts of it. There was no language written on this part of the wall... it was just a carved picture of many things. She somewhat heard something like something moving through the air but didnt pay attention to it.

The Invisible pokemon glanced down at hope. Ever moment he observed the others he learned more about them... So far he came to the conclusion the one to trust most was the woman called Hope. She seemed familliar with events like this and he got a sense of saftey around her. He watched closely as she touched one of the pictures.

"Hmm... I keep thinking I have seen this pokemon before..." She said running a finger along the carving of the pokemon. "I just cant remember when..."

"Dont be silly..." David said, "You did say earlier it was an ancient pokemon of some sort. Its probably extinct."

[i] Boy isnt that the truth[/i] The pokemon observing thought to itself. [i] Though its not entirely correct.[/i]

Hope blinked and shook her head, "Im not sure David... I recognise the details."

[i]Hah... Now wait a minute....hmm[/i] The pokemon observing realized though the girl looked different she was the same from the island... He floated closer to look at her eyes, [i] Why how interesting[/i] He thought as he recognised them... [i] Perhaps Im not doomed after all[/i]

She walked over to a pillar with some english, japanese, and some other words that didnt look like any known language. She also noticed that any language she could read wasnt even written in sentance form. They were key words.

"Fate, Harmony, Hope, Respect, Doom, and Time" Hope read from the japanese writing... The english was the same she realized... It was like translation on an ancient pillar. It got her thinking of how ancient it actually was.

"What's that supposed to mean?" David wondered.

"You're supposed to be the smart one," Hope said.

"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean I can figure out those words. Fate, Harmony, Hope, Respect, Doom, and Time. Probably some kind of riddle, but not enough to figure anything out."

David turned to Jon. "Do you know anything?"

"Jake wants something that he thinks can be found here," Jon replied. "He told me it was the three Regi Pokemon, but they've already been discovered."

David nodded. "He's a liar, that one. He's worse than you know. You've only just met him. Consider yourself lucky that he doesn't have anything against you. He's a nasty one."

David walks over to the pillar. "These other markings probably mean those same words. Look around. There are probably other things like this around. We need to find all of them before we can figure out what's going on."

Jon left Hope reading the ruins manuscript and walked over to David.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look, I know you don't trust me, but I wish you would. I don't hate you at all, I just get tired of all the gov't crap. Look, I would prefer us to be friend's, but the truth is, I can't trust you. I asked you not to report my Pokemon, and you did any way. While at Jake's he had me listen to the phone call you made, which was intercepted and recorded. I don't know why you did that, but it was wrong. As for Mew, I don't use him to battle. I feel it as a form of cheating seeing as he is one of the most powerful. And I too keep up with my battling. Every day I have about three or four trainers come to the mansion challenging me to a battle. So I too am sharp and confident that I will take you out. Maybe not easily, but I would still win. As for now, let's just enjoy this place and learn what we can before Jake arrives and screws it all up. In fact, I am surprised he hasn't shown up already to take me out for lying to him. So are we friends?[/COLOR]

Jon stook out his hand in hopes that David would accept and put this trivial fued behind them and start a rewrding friendship.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina walked over to the column and rested her fingertips on it. "Fate, Harmony, Hope, Respect, Doom, and Time. I think this could be the key to one of the great mysteries of Pokemon."
"What do you mean?" Hope looked at her, a bit suspiciously.
"Have you ever watched Pokemon in the wild?" Mina toyed with a strand of fiery hair. "They never really FIGHT in the wild, Hope. When we capture them, then they will battle for us. But they really don't fight very much. This could be the answer to that question. How can the Pokemon live together so peacefully?" She pointed at the column. "Harmony, Hope, Respect, Time."
Hope just nodded and went back to studying the runes on the pillar. Mina shrugged, sighed, and sat down, waiting for someone to come by that she could talk to.[/FONT]

Aurora wanting to get the ruins and the confusion behind her sat down next to Mina and smiled, "So by far whats been the most exiting thing about this trip?"

Meanwhile Hope continued to stare at the words and shook her head, She knew what they said but wasnt sure the unknown language said the same... each word didnt have the same amount of letters...

Warner watched from a few feet away not noticed by anyone to his surprise. [I] Perhaps they will figure it all out then i can get rid of them and get what i came for without working for it.[/i]

"I dont think so..." Hope said looking over to the pile of rocks he was hiding behind

"Wait what the!?" Warner leaps up ready to pull out a pokemon. ,"How did you know i was there?"

"Because your stupid for thinking... Literally... I can pick up thought waves and I got a signal that was unfamilliar so i read what the thought was and located you. I would have advised you to be more careful near psychics but there wont be a next time." She glared at the intruder who earlier tried to invade her home.

"No kidding... Cyberdon! Sonita go!" Warner threw out two pokeballs... They cyber pokemon was seen before but the other was odd.

It looked like cyberdon without all the armor and such... but it was smaller and could fly. They both looked very strong though.

"Fine..." Hope couldnt stand this guy any longer and pulled out two masterballs. "Your gonna learn a lesson boy."

She realsed her daugthers Moltres and her Kyogre. Both pokemon flated in the air. Moltres felw and Kyogre floated with grace.

"Ah... the Legendaries i was to steal earlier... well when I eliminate you ill take them!"

"NO!' A voice from no where shouts but the pokemon had already bagan to charge at each other. The Invisible pokemon flew inbetween them and became visible for everyone to see... He held out his arms and all the pokemon stopped in their tracks and returned to their pokeballs. "There will be no fighting on this scared ground!" He shouted.

"I HAVE seen you before!" Hope said glancing at the pokemon...

He had a long tail like mew's and his back legs were almost the same. His head was shaped like mew's but his arms were like a mewtwo's... He also had small blades that came from his arms and little spikes out of the top of its head. He was a dark red color... when he wanted to be. He had tiny bat like wings on his back... they werent for flying.

"You are correct Young one." The pokemon nodded, "I remember." He waved an arm and Warner dissapered, "Now that a problem has been taken care of..." The pokemon relaxed more.

The silent shinobi approched, "When have you you seen this one?"

Hope turned to him, "Remember the PokemoN Exploration... long time ago. The gang took a ship boat thing to the island and captured all kinds of different pokemon. Well when I fell into the hole and walked through the cavern I saw this pokemon there... He saw me and dissapered. I didnt think anything of it at the time."

"Yes... You startled me and I was unsure if I could trust you. But I know I can now... I explore away from this place every so often for the fresh air and different sights... To see how this world has changed."

Shinobi glanced at the pokemon standing there, "So what do you call yourself?"

"Interesting question. I dont call myself anything... These ruins were once a beautiful thriving city... The people who lived there I protected.... they called me Zaleon... so just call me Zaleon."
--------------------------------------

*Yawn* darn i hate it when i dont have time to finish. Anyways he can mind talk like mewtwo but he can speak english as well. No one knows this yet but he is ONE of a kind... there are no others like him.

OOC: Sorry for not postin.. just havent had the time. I'm kinda lost even though I've read these post a few times.

Lamar stood up and started at the pokemon in disbelief as he thought to himeself.

[i] "This pokemon must be powerful. I should try to catch it then I would be unstoppable. But the question is how would I catch it. It's probably way too fast for my pokemon to hit and by since it can talk the pokemon is probably psychic."[/i]

But the whole time he thiught this Aurora and Hope both were reading his mind. lamar looked over at them and they both gave him a evil look.

[i] Guess I shouldn't try to catch him afterall."[/i] Lamar said as he watched Hope and teh pokemon talk to each other.

ooc sorry i havent posted in awhile i broke my keyboard out of madness when my computer crashed

[I]Jack Decides That It Would Be Best If He Were To Keep Silent Untill A Flashback Cought Him Off Guard... His Body Collapses To The Ground... Its No Flashback... Hes Stuck In His Mind...[/I]

"Where am I ...[I]He sees his father as if he was really there...[/I] Father.. Y-you died seven years ago...How are you here?"

[COLOR=Blue]"I am a memory son, and one of many...I've brought you here to tell you of a supernatural power you harness deep within your mind..."[/COLOR]

"A memory... Im in my mind... SUPERNATURAL POWER?!!"

David looked at Hope. "You've really seen this thing before?"

She nodded. "Yes."

He turned to Jack. "You still got that Master Ball?" Jack showed it to him. "Good. Don't let anyone take it."

David then turned to Zaleon. "I'd like to know where you sent that man, and if you could bring him back. He needs to be taked into custody. He uses Dark Balls, which are highly illegal and have a controlling effect on the Pokemon that they're used to catch. Pokemon inside Dark Balls aren't themselves anymore. Also, do you think you could tell me what the significance of the words Fate, Harmony, Hope, Respect, Doom, and Time are on that pillar? Oh, and just what happened to the city?"

Zaleon glared at david, "Just because I Live in this ancient city doesnt mean I dont know what a Dark ball is and what it does. Dont take me for some older pokemon that hasnt seen civilization in hundreds of years."

"Hundreds!?" Hope says

"Yeah but that doesnt make me Old... Anyways I transported the idiot Warner into a UNO Prision cell... You can join him you really want to know where he went."

"Noo... thats alright..."

Zaleon nodded, "Those words meant what this city once was... The livedi n HARMONY with their pokemon... they werent errors like you are today."

"ERRORS!?"

"Yes little boy... Errors... You humans go out and catch pokemon one by one thinking they are all fair game that belong to you... To do what you want them to... To be battle tools... pets... Its just not natural... This city lived much different than that. A group of people beleived that they were a superior race and left the comfort of this utopia... they formed the world you live in now... I watched as these people slowly died out... The ruins crummbled and it became a pure dead land..."

Hope looked at trees around ,"Doesnt look to dead to me."

"Thats because i thought i could restart what was once part of a grand Utopia... I got this large world going... and all the pokemon life peacefully and respect what was reacted for them. Unmfortunatly i could only bring back some of the pokemon species that died out... The rest have been lost for ever..." Zaleon sighed, "And soon i shall die as well."

-------------
ooc: This is just a little bit if your confused pm me and ill tell you the whole story...

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I think you're being a little too presumptious aren't you? Me and my Pokemon battle with an understanding. I never ask them to do something I would never do myself. There has never been a battle I have engaged in without knowing my Pokemon are up to it. I feel they are more than just pets or tools to be used in battle, they are my best friends who would give anything for me. And I too would give anything for them. Should they decide to quit battling, I would be obliged to release them and let them do as they pleased. You see today's Pokemon enjoy battling as it is a way to prove themselves to others. It's kind of a recreation for them. And we still live in harmony with them, however, there are those who abuse Pokemon and their loyalty. And that is why organizations such as David's is so highly respected, as they dedicate their lives to helping free Pokemon from such abusive tyranny.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]You know Jon, I think that's the first good thing you've said about me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well David, I'm not a mean guy, and I told you I have nothing against you, I was just tired of you asserting your power when it probably shouldn't have been. And I am still hoping we can be friends, but that I leave up to you. As for you Zaleon, I will let my best friend explain what I can not, and let you gain a Pokemon's perspective. I present to you the strongest Pokemon known to man, here is MEW![/COLOR]

Mew came out with a spin if excitement and stopped to check out the new Pokemon. After looking him over, Mew went over and started talking to him explaining what Jon was unable to articulate. Jon, in the meantime, turned to David hoping he would answer about their becoming friends.