OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Mount Pouliko - Here we go!

Frankie

Zaleon glanced at mew and smiled, "We meet again old friend..."

"Meww mew meeeeeeeuuuw"

"I understand what the human has said... Id wish people would stop thinking because im old im stupid... I realize some of you do... Like Hope here... the pokemon living peacefully and in safty on her ranch are free and can leave if they wished... And i know trainers like you but you dont know just how many people think they own everything they touch. And Jon you are wrong on one detail."

"And that is?" He asked.

"First ill point out announcing that you have the msot powerful pokemon known to man is just cocky and frankly it proves you are a little to full of yourself."

"And where an I wrong?"

"Oh right right", Zaleon floated closer to the human, "Mew isnt the strongest pokemon known to man. You saying that and not even knowing who is the most powerful is just stupidness in itself."

"Oh really? Then who is...?"

Hope smiled, "I think you are looking at him..."

"She is correct although thats not something im proud of... With great power comes great responsibility... And with all that said... soon Ill have to prove it by sacraficing my life for this planet."

"You cant prove your the most powerfull!"

"You cant prove mew is either... But ill let you in on a little secret... Over the many years my kind evolved on to other things... Now im not talking evolve like charmander to charmelon... What I speak of is like you humans. Evolving over the many years. MY kind did this. They didnt become more powerfull for through some of the different changes they made.... the lost parts of what htey once were. This mew and other pokemon are examples of this."

"Huh?"

"Oh brother never mind..."

"Mew mewww mewww" New Nodded in agreement with Zaleon floating there.

"This mew isnt one that left here originaly when the downfall came but its a decendent... I am the only one left of my kind."

Hope was confused for a moment, "Then why didnt you move on like the others?"

"Yeah I sappose your thinking... one of a kind all alone in a dark crusty volcano... Well its not because i didnt want to .... its because I had to..."

"Why"

"I said earlier that i have to sacrafice my life for this planet... I have to be a strong as I can to even accomplish that... which is why I never even got the ability to move on like the others. You people coming here into this volcano triggers the event written on these walls... Soo you will see and understand."

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David walked over to the pillar with the words on it. "Fate, Harmony, Hope, Respect, Doom, and Time. Harmony and Respect refer to this city as it was before. Doom would be the city dieing out. Hope is... I'm not quite sure. Fate could refer to the city dieing, but it could refer to whatever event is written on the walls. As for time, I have no clue." [i]Am I even close?[i/] he thought.

David smiled. [i]Yes, Zaleon, I've figured it out. It was quite easy, actually. The only way you could get the exact location of a UNO prison is from my mind. Nobody else here knows where any of them are, and you yourself said that you haven't left this mountain. There's no other explination. So, am i right about the words, close to right, or nowhere close?[/i]

The pokemon let out a snort like laugh, "Dont be so full of youerself either david. If i never leave the mountain then how do you explain hope seeing me? Yes I plucked the info from your mind. But your wrong about the words to a point."

"Oh?"

"Ill repeat it..." Zaleon let out a sigh, "The people lived here in [COLOR=DarkRed][I][B]HARMONY[/B] [/I][/COLOR] with pokemon. The people and pokemon [COLOR=DarkRed][I][B]REPSECTED[/B][/I][/COLOR] the land they had. A great disaster came upon them and they[COLOR=DarkRed][B] [I]HOPED[/I] [/B] [/COLOR] for a way to live through it. I was the guardian so I did what i could by saving as many as I could. They all sat around awaiting their [B][I][COLOR=DarkRed]DOOM[/COLOR]. [/I][/B] Once the chaos stopped I let down my shield and they roamed free. But the damage took its toll... gases from magma and sulfur and such poisoned and ruined the village that was left.... I could do nothing. Over[COLOR=DarkRed][I] [B]TIME [/B][/I][/COLOR] I watched them slowly die away..."

David kinda go it, "Um... What about fate?"

"Fate means me... My fate... My path.. .Destiny if you want to call it that... Mine is to die soon... Why are you peopl so curious about a dead civilization anyways?"

"I'm not really that curious," David said. "I'm here because I was assigned to make sure no illegal operations were taking place in this area. Good thing I was here, too. I'm sure you know what happened. But I'm still part of the group, and the group is here to explore. That means figuring out what happened here."

David looked at the walls. "I can't read any of this. Zaleon, you said that our coming here triggers the events written on the walls here, but I can't read the writing. What's written here?"

"Perhaps I shouldnt tell you... you would probably tell our boss and friends and then the word would spread and everyone would panic and freak out... and try to stop it only dooming themselves more than whats going to happen..." Zaleon watvedan arm in the air and parts and pieces that were burried in dirt came back together on the ruined wall with the pictures, "Ill give you some time to try and figure it out yourself."

Hope noticed the bottom of the wall had a half circle... it looked like earth. THe pokemon Zaleon stood on top of it... Something that looked like a force field or the planets atmosphere was over him and the planet carved into the wall. Hope still couldnt figure it out.

Hope sighed, "Well everyone I need to get going... i know staying around is something i want to do right now but i have responsabilities."

Everyone nodded and she dissapered.

Aurora stared at the pictures and then at Zaleon, "Tell me... Whats going to happen? This picture doesnt give me anything..."

"There are other pillars to read... other pictures to investigate. I suggest you get going..." Zaleon said dissapering...

He still stood there but was Invisible. He silently floated up and sat on the wall.

------------------
ooc: had to get rid of hope... I told myself i was playing AURORA in this rpg and then hope came in and i accidently started mainly playing as her... so i had to make her exit.

Old habits die hard.

It didn't take David long to make a guess. "That looks like a planet, and probably represents Earth. Zaleon was in front of it, and because it had to move to get there, I'm not thinking that that was a coincidence. Also, there was something covering both Zaleon and the planet image. Remember how Zaleon said he protected this place? I think there's a relevance.

"Zaleon said that he'd have to sacrifice himself 'for this planet'. And just now, he restored the planet's image on the wall. Also, he restored what he could of the city. Again, I think there's relevance. That helps reveal Zaleon's role, although I think there's more to it, and we don't have any information about everything else that's supposed to happen. I wish we had a translation guide for this writing on the wall here. Maybe there's one around here somewhere. Let's start looking."

[i]And I know better than to cause a panic, Zaleon[/i] he thought. [i]In fact, I don't intend to tell anybody anything about these ruins or the events that are supposed to occur until I get back. I've reported Omega GPs and the Delta and Gamma as part of my job, but I don't have to report anything that doesn't have to do with criminal activites or preventing them. So don't be afraid to tell me what's going to happen, or give a hint. At least a hint would be appreciated, by the way.[/i]

[I]Jack Makes It Deep Into His Mind And Sees His Power Then Activates It...[/I]

"So this is my power..."

[I]Jack Snaps Out Of His Flashback... Soon A Bright Light Engolfs Jack Entirly... As Jack Emerges, His Body Is Covered In Silvery White Clothing....[/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"What the hell... Whats happening to Jack?"[/COLOR]

[I]Jack Slowly Starts To Levitate Upword.. Everyone Looks At Him In Shock...[/I]

"Now I Am Complete... Thank You Father."

[I]Jack Levitates Downword And Walks Toward Aurora[/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Hold it right there Jack.. What the hell just happened to you?"[/COLOR]

"Relax David, Im not going to hurt anyone. I just need for Aurora to know ive just went through a dramatic change."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Thats Obvious Jack... Just tell me how..."[/COLOR]

"All will be told soon."

Zaleon was laughing in his mind. David was rambling about nothingness about moving walls and the picture when someone had already pointed it out. How slow was he!? Zaleon thought. [i] I wont say a thing... TO you or anyone... You sir shouldnt be doing this job anyways... for thats not your reason here. Youere here to do your job and deciphering ruins aint your job so give it a rest.[/i]

Zaleon looked at jack and blinked a few times. Being invisible at the moment no one saw him so he could react how he wished.

Aurora stared at the wall and the position of it in the area... Nothing jumped out at her at first and then she was distracted by Jack who somehow went through a mind boggling change. She turned to him and smiled ,"Whats up?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina pressed her hands to her eyes, breathing slowly. "Darn... I really wanted to talk to Zaleon."

Jack reappeared, and Mina had to squint against the glow of his silvery clothing. David looked more than a little suspicious, asking questions, but the only answers he recieved were, "All will be told soon." Mina just shrugged and looked around the area, searching for something. She didn't know exactly what she was really looking for until her eyes lit on an image on the wall. It was a picture of a person holding their hand out to something or someone, but half of the picture was obscured by the dirt and debris of time. She reached out and touched it, then gasped as she got a sudden mental image, strong enough to knock her to her knees.

Suddenly a pair of arms lifted Mina back to her feet, and she turned to see David looking at her with a mix of concern and interest. "What happened, Mina?"
"I... don't know." She pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "I saw something... but it's all gone now."[/FONT]

Jon was staring at Jack's strange transformation when he heard a ring come from his cell phone.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Strange, I didn't think we could get reception in here. Hello?.... Oh hey Kessler! ....... What's that? ....... What do you mean I am the Champion again? I haven't challenged the guy who beat me. ...... What do you mean he cheated? ....... You mean he used an illegal Pokemon to boost his others? How is that possible?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Jon, I don't mean to interupt, but....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hold on Kessler, what is it Aurora?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Well I know of some psychic trainers who can train their pokemon to use their powers to heighten the abilities of other Pokemon. So it is possible this guy has an Alakazam and thus stole your title.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thanks Aurora, I never knew that. You there Kessler? ..... Hey Aurora talks about trainers who use Psychic Pokemon to heighten abilities illegaly. ...... Oh, hey check his record of caught Pokemon. ........ He has a Medicham? ...... Well there we have it, he fits the profile. Well I guess that settles it, I'm back on top. ....... What? I have a challenger? Who? ........ Well I guess I have no choice any more, alright, I'll be there as soon as I can. Bye. Sorry guys, I have to leave, Chris let's go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Where are you off to Jon? Will you be back?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have to go home and accept the challenge, but yes, as soon as I am done, I will be back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Well, good luck, and it's great to hear you're back on top again. Be careful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Jon, I am coming too. I am tired of Jake, and was a fool to leave you and Chris. We are the three amigos again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Hey Jon, congratulations. I just wanted you to know that I took to heart what you said earlier, and wanted you to know that I ordered the UNO not to investigate you. I guess what I'm saying is, ....... I trust you Jon. And I accept your offer of friendship. Come back soon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Thanks David, means a lot to me. See ya guys![/COLOR]

Jon, Chris and Lance all sent out their flying Pokemon and returned to Jon's mansion on their way to the awaiting challenger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Hey guys, I know I left the Ruins, but the story seems to keep changing, or maybe it just doesn't make sense to me. So I am pulling out and will continue my story at my mansion until I think I can pull back into the story.

OOC: Blanko, nobody said anything about the picture.

-----------------------------------------

[i]Did he really think I ordered an investigation?[/i] David thought as Jon left. [i]I just reported things that needed to be reported and regestered in his profile. There's no reason to investigate him. He'll come up with anything to make himself feel more important.[/i]

David turned to face Jack. "What is going on with you, Jack?"

"All will be told soon."

"Predictable," David said.

[i]This is really strange,[/i] Mina thought.

"That's an understatement, Mina." David was confused by Mina's startled reaction. "What?"

"I didn't say anything," Mina told him.

"But- you have [i]got[/i] to be kidding me."

"You do keep saying that you have latent psychic abilities," Aurora pointed out.

"I think I'll go insane if I start reading everyone's mind, and I don't know how to control it. At least I'm not getting anything more now. Must be just coming out. Hopefully we'll be done here before any abilities fully reveal themselves. At least then I can get proper training."

He turns to Jack. "Now, I believe we were trying to get you to tell us what just happened to you. So what happened?"

"I was cought in a flashback, when all of the sudden I saw my father. He told me that deep within my mind I will find a supernatural power.. Well Obviousley ive unlocked my power. ill tell you more later but right now i have to find what the purpose of my gift is... Sometimes Change Is For The [U]BEST[/U] ...

[COLOR=DarkRed]"...Fine but as soon as you find out you let everyone know. Do we have a deal."[/COLOR]

"Deal..."

Jon, Chris and Lance arrived at the mansion only half an hour after leaving the mountain. Jon had felt bad about leaving, but duty called. They entered the back door and was met by Kessler, another of Jon's long time friends. With just a nod of his head, Jon had Kessler take them into the arena on the side of the house. They entered and saw that the field change had already been set in preperation of Jon's return. The current field was rocky and on the other side of the arena was the last person Jon had expected to see. It was Lori, one of Jon's old crushes. He had been head over heels for her until they were forced to split their ways on the road to championship.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Long time no see Lori, what brings to my humble abode?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I heard about the illegal manuever Harlan had pulled and realized that meant you were back on top. So I thought I would come and congratulate you with a battle. So let's catch up later, I have been waiting here for an hour and want to get this over with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, you know the rules; since you're the challenger, you go first, but I find it only fair that I warn you that I have a couple Pokemon you have never seen before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I think I can handle my own Jon. Now since this is an off the record battle, I say we make it more interesting and have a double duel. Of course I am sure you will want Chris on your side, so I take Lance as my partner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]As you wish Lori. Get over there Lance, so I can wipe the floor with you quicker.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Don't get too cocky Jon, you forget that I do know about your other two Pokemon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]And I shall soon learn, now go Kecleon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]And you too Ditto.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I choose my new Pokemon, Bloomeon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Then I choose Typhlosion![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Kecleon use your color change ability and copy Jon's Bloomeon. I may not know much about it, but at least we can match its stats.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Perfect! Chris, you know what to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Typhlosion, use Flame Wheel on Kecleon.[/COLOR]

The direct hit scorched Kecleon nearly knocking him out of the battle.

[COLOR=Blue]Arghh, I should have known he was a plant type from his green color. FIne then Kecleon rest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I got you covered Lori, Ditto transform into Typhlosion and then use Flamethrower on Bloomeon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Bloomeon use Razor Leaf before he finishes his transformation![/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mina watched Jack and David talking, rubbing her palms together and stroking the top of her Pikachu's head. When it cuddled up under her fingers, she scooped it into her arms and kissed its cheek. "What happened there, bebs?"
"Pikapika."
"Yeah. But could it really have happened that way? It's kind of farfetched to me."
"Pikachu."
"No, I'm not going to start carrying a leek around with me."

David gave Mina a half-ticked off look. "Will you quit talking to that ball of electric fuzz and get over here? We need to figure out why Jack changed the way he did."
"Pikachu."
"Out of the question. Besides, that was more complimentary than what James used to call you, isn't it?" She walked over to stand with the group.[/FONT]

Bloomeon shook all over the place sending razor sharp leaves shooting at Ditto, but didn't connect until after he had fully transformed. Ditto then countered with a vicious Flamethrower, which Bloomeon barely got out of, but was singed on its back. Kecleon woke up and copied the stats of Typhlosion and lunged after Bloomeon with an Ember attack which burned Bloomeon's side.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I didn't want to have to do this to y'all, but I have no choice. Bloomeon! Ditto posses more of a threat right now, so use HyperSol on it. Chris, he's gonna need more time to recharge after his attack, and will be left somewhat vulnerable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Got ya covered Jon. Typhlosion return. Go Houndoom protect Bloomeon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I'm not falling for that attack again. Ditto, use Agility now![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]And Kecleon, blend into your surroundings and take out Houndoom with your toungue![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You can run Ditto, but you can't hide. Then again, you can't run either, hahaha. Go Bloomeon, take him out now![/COLOR]

Bloomeon quickly charged up his Solar Beam and let it fly towards Ditto, quickly followed up by his Hyper Beam straight down the middle. Ditto attempted to use Agility, but was hit by Bloomeon's attack too quick and was shot towards a rock pillar on the field and shattered it as he flew through it. Kecleon then blended into the surroundings, but Houndoom was ready and covered the field with his Smoke Screen. Kecleon's shiloutte was revealed, and used Tounge Lash, which was caught by Houndoom Bite attack. Kecleon yelped in shock but recovered quickl enough to lift Houndoom into the air and slammed him into the ground. Lance had called back Ditto and threw out Feraligatr and used Hydro Pump which took out Houndoom leaving Bloomeon, still regaining its strentgh, out in the open unprotected.
Kecleon then wrapped its toungue around Bloomeon and used a Seismic Toss, which knocked it out. Jon and Chris had both recalled their Pokemon and sent out Aggron and Pidgeot in their respective places.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Come on Aggron, use your Earthquake and knock them both out![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Feraligatr! Fly off the ground to avoid the attack.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]HA! Your Pokemon can't fly! But just in case you have something up your sleeve, Pidgeot use Aerial Ace and take out Feraligatr.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]There is nothing you can do but use your Endure and take the hit. You can hang in there, I know it![/COLOR]

Feraligatr stood on its hands and used Hydro Pump straight at the ground to shoot himself in the air, just as Aggron's Earthquake rippled beneath and knocked Kecleon who tried to endure the shock, but failed and fainted, forcing Lori to call it back and send out Bellossom. Pidgeot shoot through the air nearing Mach 2 and hit Feraligatr at full impact, sending him rocketing to the ground, where he crashed into the unsuspecting Bellossom, who was immediately knocked out by the sheer force of the impact. Feraligatr fought to stand up, but was able to get enough support from a nearby rock and stood upright rergaining his composure.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Poor Bellossom. It didn't even get a chance to battle before being knocked out. But anyway, according to my calculations, you guys lost a combined number of three Pokemon, so that means it's time for a field change, so everyone off to the side and catch your breath while the field changes from Rock to Water. You may switch out Pokemon if you want. Pidgeot and Aggron, that was nice team work and perfect timing. Though I am sorry you won't be much good here Aggron seeing as there are only four platforms for you to fight on. So I have to change you out for Swampert. Sorry boy but you will get your chance again later.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yeah Pidgeot, good job but I need to switch you with Ampharos. He has the advantage here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You're good Feraligatr, you can stay out if you want, this should help you out anyways.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Well then, I send out Marril! You can do it.[/COLOR]

The four trainers watched as the rock field was transported underground by huge gears and tracks. Then a pool came up with four platforms that floated on water and the trainer boxes were raied up like diving platforms to allow the four to see everything that went on. They waited for 30 minutes while powerful jets quickly filled the field.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]This is one of my favorite fields. Whenever I want to go swimming, all I have to do is bring this field up and let it fill. It is 20 feet deep however, to allow the Pokemon to move around to battle. But if you look at the four corners of the field, you will notice little tracks going up the sides. Thesew let me adjust the bottom so I can bring it up to as high as three feet deep, and I can turn this field into a public pool and even a water volleyball court. I love to angle one side at 3-feet, and have the deeper end at 12 so I can still dive off the trainer platforms and swim to the shallower end and stand up. Over all, this is my 2nd most expensive field, but whenever the water drains, it goes into a storage tank I have buried outside and is purified to be reused over and over. That way I never have to pay to refill this sucker. Now get to your platforms and let's continue this match.[/COLOR]