OtakuBoards

What character do you represent?

JuliasPeach

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Now i thought this would be fun!! what character, in any thing, do you think you like or idolize or just think your some what simaler?

me, well duh... Princess Peach!!!!!! :D
now getting this strait...I'm a guy...but i just love Peach
I use her in every game and will buy any game with her in it
and i try to be as kind as her (yeah right)
and all my freinds call me Peach now.... :rolleyes:

Now i would like to hear all your stories....

this should be interesting..........[/COLOR]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I believe I am very similar to Vash the Stampeed from Trigun. Mostly because I cover up my pain with a smile and everyone think severything is fine but when im by myself I am a really deep complex person. I also wish to be normal like everyone else and feel like an outcast at times and feel as though if I blend in everything will be fine because when I am myself I only cause trouble. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[quote name='BlueGender][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I believe I am very similar to Vash the Stampeed from Trigun. Mostly because I cover up my pain with a smile and everyone think severything is fine but when im by myself I am a really deep complex person. I also wish to be normal like everyone else and feel like an outcast at times and feel as though if I blend in everything will be fine because when I am myself I only cause trouble. [/SIZE'] [/COLOR][/quote]

sounds a bit like me, except for I try to be an outcast by going out and doing my own thing, instead of following the pack. I'm not sure which character I represent, but maybe someone else will know. anyhow...

Like bluegender, I hide my pain from other people mostly because I don't want others to see it and worry about it. I'm very complex, but I tend to see the world in a simple and philosophical kind of light. That's what I'm like, now let's see if anyone has any idea on what character I represent.

Apparently people from Stoke are very much like Hobbits.

We kind of never move very far from home (or even ever go there a lot- any trip longer than a half-hour drive has to be justified by a long stay, otherwise it's going out of your way a bit). We rarely know where anything is outside of Stoke, and to be fair most of us have no idea about some of the places within the city, other than our own little neighbourhood and various places we need to go such as work, etc. We don't like outsiders (it's said that it's very hard to manage people from Stoke unless you have a Stoke accent- otherwise they don't trust you). And we're quite a bizarre set of people on top of all of that.

I'm kind of one of the exceptions to the general rule in Stoke- in that I live about 60 miles away now, without any other Stokies around me, and I don't fear the people in this strange new land.

So really I'm kind of a half-hobbit. But Stoke is apparently the real-life version of Hobbiton, according to various locals.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]in life, i try to act like a mix of Rem Saverem/Seiburem from Trigun and Quatre Raberba Winner from Gundam Wing.

i guess it really started when the war in Iraq started making headlines in the paper. "Osama bin Laden is within US's grasp." "1000 Iraqis killed in bombing miss."

i believe in peace, and i believe that every person, no matter who they are, has the right to life. No person has the right to take the life of another.

so i began talking a lot about peace, and learning more about pacifism in school and online. as it stands right now, i am a conscientious objector to the war in Iraq, and i don't believe in the death penalty.

when my teacher, Mike Leighton, was murdered on December 19 last year, the kids in my school would always talk about what they'd do if they ever caught his murderer. i was the one who kept saying that every person has a right to life, even a criminal like that.

so yeah. i want to be like Rem and Quatre. 'i believe in peace that surpasses war. i believe in the soul that wishes for peace.'[/FONT]

I feel the character that represents me the best would be Subaru in .hack/sign. The reason I say this is because the first message board I was a member of I had these great ideals of how everyone should get along and be respectful of other members. I ended up becoming a moderator for that site and continue to do so today. I understand Subaru and what she wanted for The World. There are many members who respect and appreciate what you do in "the world" but others who just see your actions as a "power trip".

The other character I feel I relate to is non-anime. Lloyd Dobler in the movie "Say Anything". He is a person who everyone likes, but is not one of the "popular" kids. He loves martial arts and has true friends that love him for who he is. I can relate to that.

Other than those two I really can't think of any other characters I relate too. I might have to ask some of my friends. I am sure they have some interesting characters they think represent me! :eek:

[COLOR=DarkOrange]well reading all your stories I thought that I should go more indepth with mine

I am known as a frail tall skinny guy whos weak at first sight (like peach)
but if i have to i will defend my self.. don get me wrong i dont beat up on people (never been in fight in my life) I also belive in Peace and i want people to know i'm more than i look (dont read a book by its cover) and in that way i like to think i'm like Peach an inicent frail person at sight but a whole world of posibility in side...

yeah....[/COLOR]

This is easy.... TIMMY! The funny little retarded boy in a wheelchair from South Park. I own an electric wheelchair and I always use it for fun and drive around town actin like a retard and screamin TIMMAH! I love that kid. He is soo funny. I love his episode where he makes songs with the lords of the underworld.

Oh, I definatly have to say that I would be....Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki! (I'm a girl though...) *holds paper fan* All my friends say I'm as mean as him and I am too serious. My friend even calls me Sanzo-sama now, which is good!! :D
I have to admit aswell....I do kinda idolize the guy....he's so cool (not to mention cute!)

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I try to be like Batman. Yeah, that's right. Batman. I don't give a damn about my relationships, and I try to be awesome at everything I do. One day I will fight my fear of heights and become a real caped crus... err... nevermind. Actually I'm more like Nightwing. Yeah, Nightwing. I have more of his body frame, and I'm more "normal" than Bats (no kidding...).

Really, Batman is my fav character. And when other people say "WWJD" I usually say "What would Batman do?" and it ends up being a pretty good choice. Also I pray to Batman whenever I have to get past completely upgraded Park Place/Boardwalk. One of my buddies says that Batman is my Jesus Christ but I tell him that JC is his Batman and that usually shuts him up.

[size=1][color=red] Hmm... well, this is hard, I'm not the perfect child, I'm not the smartest in school but I do get A's, I'm terrible at home (well, sometimes). Okay, well Im gonna go think about it *thinks* ... hmmm I think I'm most like... Keiko from YYH, she is nice in school and she does well in her classes, but out of school she can be a pain. I haveta think more about this, I still don't think Keiko describes me best.[/size][/color]

Hmm... Most of the time, I would be acting like Naruto. My friends told me that I act like him. Never thought of it until I actually noticed my actions to be the best. Then comes the times when I'm poisoned by a pinch of sugar... I act like Excel from Excel Saga, dancing around and singing random stuff. Depression hits me easy too and comes me acting like Haku: smiling, quiet; when angered, a murderer.

Yeah... One can say that I have multiple personalities. :tasty:

For me, it can either be Lain from Serial Experiments, or jiro from kikaider. I am like Lain because I am anti-social a lot, and quiet. I am like Jiro because I love my friends and family, and I want to make sure that they are happy and content...no matter how I am feeling in the process.

[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]I try to be like Batman. Yeah, that's right. Batman. I don't give a damn about my relationships, and I try to be awesome at everything I do. One day I will fight my fear of heights and become a real caped crus... err... nevermind. Actually I'm more like Nightwing. Yeah, Nightwing. I have more of his body frame, and I'm more "normal" than Bats (no kidding...).

Really, Batman is my fav character. And when other people say "WWJD" I usually say "What would Batman do?" and it ends up being a pretty good choice. Also I pray to Batman whenever I have to get past completely upgraded Park Place/Boardwalk. One of my buddies says that Batman is my Jesus Christ but I tell him that JC is his Batman and that usually shuts him up.[/QUOTE]

Well of course, have you ever heard the song 'Kelly's Heroes' by Black Grape? Says right there in the lyrics:

[b]"Jesus was a black man! Jesus was Batman!"[/b]

Can't argue with that in my opinion.
The first character I was ever associated with would have been Trowa from Gundam Wing, but since then I just adopt characters from several of the shows I watch, or read or whatever. I really admire Oracle (Barbara Gordon) rom the DC universe, overcoming all adversity to become one of the most powerful and helpful informants and general controller of the DC universe.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I would have to say I am most like Naota from Fooly Cooly. The reason why I say this is we like to flirt with girls in a way where it doesn't seem much like flirting until they are about to hit you and You do the blush thing and smile and just say don't. So I really relate to Naota from Fooly Cooly.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]50 out[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[color=darkviolet]I sometimes feel like an embodiment of Kino Makoto from Sailor Moon. according to a character profile I read of her once we're the same height (5'4) We also both have green eyes and brown hair. Of course in the manga her hair can go anywhere from pink, to orange to green and mine is now natural color and streaked with blonde highlights. Also she's incredibly strong, a great cook and always looking for a guy who resembles the sempai who broke her heart. I on the other hand have moderate upper body strength, but dented my husband's car door with my foot. I can cook a few things but my skills are almost simular to Usagi's (veiw the SuperS movie) and I'm married.

Other times I feel like a combination of Daria, Buyo (IY) and Kore Neko (Trigun)based on these facts:
Daria-I can be bitingly sarcastic sometimes quite rude. I actually married a guy my best friend went out with (of course she's cool with it) I wear glasses and contacts and was always a bit of a social outcast at school who the popular kids knew of. Also I'm a writer (or I want to be). Oh, and with my maiden name our initials are the same, but reversed (D.M. M.D.)

Buyo-These past 5 months I've been very tired. I can manage to get lost easily at times. And my friends try to feed me strange things

Kore Neko-I pop up in strange places then leave imediately and sometimes nobody knows I'm around .

Well there you have it, thankfully I don't feel that I embody ChibiUsa *shudder* :wigout: [/color]

I relate to Vash the Stampede a good deal . I do a lot of silly things, to try and break tension in a situation , give a laugh to people so they can relax a little. Like Vash, ,I am strongly moved by others" situations, and can be easilly moved to tears or action to help someone.

as u may have noticed i think the character in anime i can relate to most is asuka from evangelion.. like her ive had some bad life experiences in the past (not as bad as asukas).. but instead of doing the 'heroic' thing and suffering in silence.. soemtimes my frustration comes out in anger towards others and self-hatred. sometimes i tell people whats wrong but mostly i make a barrier between myself and others cause i dont trust people enough to tell them my thoughts.

Well, If I had to be a character, i think I'll run through a few of my fav animes and list who I would be and why, as there are amny i think I am

[U]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/U]
I believe i am Gendo Ikari, I act alot like him, I am silent and very calm during the most hazardous of events, but I am also loyal, and i would do anything that my love would ask of me, I belive that his silence speaks a thousand words, and so do I

[U]Gundam Wing[/U]
Well, I would have to say Heero Yuy, we are both very loyal, and will carry things out until the end, and will not surrender, we both believe that all people are weak and that we are not strong, and we will never be until we learn our mistakes, although I am notas stoic as him, I am not far off

[U]Space Successor Nedesico[/U]
I would have to say Akito, He is very much like me, wanting to be accepted in a world that always rejects him, and I am like that, I always try to do things, but I always mess up, I am only good at what I do, we both are also good at cooking

[U]Outlaw Star[/U]
I would have to say Jim Hawking, I am always the one holding things together, and I always have to clear up the mess that people make, and i seem to stick to it like Jim, I try to keep things under control, and I always seem to just barly do it.

Thats all the ones I can think of at the moment, I would put more, but i wouldn't want to bore you all, I hope that little list is Ok, but If I had to make a definitive one, Gendo Ikari definetly

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I identify with Vash , the Stampede-- I do a lot of silly things to break tension (my own, and other people) and generally try to be humourous. I am also easilly moved to tears hearing about other's situations. Like Vash, death bothers me, and this has been an issue for me over the past 18 mos with several losses.. Well, everything rolls onward so-- pass the donuts ![/FONT]

Most of the time, I embody X...yes, X from the Megaman X series of video games. Why? Because I am fairly naive, I'm strong but use little of my power until I actually need it, I usually rush into battles before even thinking, and I tend to need back up from a good buddy of mine...though I majorly lack those.

In any other cause, I'm much like Ken from Street Fighter. Silly at times of training (School) but diciplined in my actually studies themselves. I have many aquantences, I'm strong, I know the art of self defence, I am strong and, finally, I have a rival...

[I][FONT=Book Antiqua]Many characters represent me I gues I am a mix between Count D from Petshop of Horrors, Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon, D from Vampire Hunter D and Tohoro from Fruits Basket. I have a wide variety of diffrent personalities for diffrent times. :) [/FONT] [/I]

[COLOR=Pink]I think that i'm can be represented in alot of different caharacters. I think the ones that i'm most like though are Chi for Chobits and Nuku Nuku from All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku.

~Chi because i love to wear cute little dress all the time. I'm always maing a new one. I also stand in fornt of the door to wait for my Steven to come home from work than i proceed to say welcome home, mew. an than jump one him. I also repaet mew after every sentence that i speak.

~Nuku Nuku because i love to act like a kitty cat and people sometimes think that i must have been reincaranation of a cat.

~MEW~
<((_^)>[/COLOR]

I find that I am most like Temari from the Naruto Manga series.... She all the facial features as I have and her actions reflect what I would have done. She is so powerful, graceful, has kick *** techniques and well she's got style..... yeah and I cosplay as her ^.^

[quote name='Swordsaint']I hide my pain from other people mostly because I don't want others to see it and worry about it. I'm very complex, but I tend to see the world in a simple and philosophical kind of light.[/quote]

I think you coould be Shino from Naruto he's an exellent character, so mysterious, a loner, complex and insightful. Hinata is his only sagnifigant friend, and if you dispise noisy people I think it would fit also, his techinques are quite cool. :cool: